Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's bedroom (the penthouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one piercing thrust, he was inside of her. In the space of a gasp and a throaty moan on her part, she had him. Her nails dug into his shoulder just a bit as he filled her, staying perfectly still until she got used to him. Sighing in pleasure, she tightened around him, her whole body quivered in delight. After a long moment, of kissing and nipping at his lips, Kelly finally adjusted to his size, which happened to be just perfect.

When she kissed and nipped at him, her fingernails lodged in his shoulders, he moaned at the pleasure-pain of it, especially with her inner walls clasping his cock like a vice. It wasn't long before he started moving - slowly at first - pulling out before pushing back in. One hand moved to tease her nipples while the other tugged her hair back to expose more of her throat as he moved inside of her. He adjusted a few times, trying to find that spot again with the head of his erection every time he slid back in. He went by her cues, feeling her tighten further when he brushed it, so he teased her that way. He would brush against the spot rather than full on hit it as he nibbled along her throat before capturing her lips with a gasping breath as he still managed to keep his restraint. For now.

Kelly arched into him, tilting her head back as he tugged at her hair, letting him in at her throat, her hair a tangle of red around her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his lips moving over her skin. His moans told her that he liked her nails in his back, and she was all about pleasing, so she was happy to give him what he wanted. One hand played in his hair just a little before she moved her hands down to his back, digging her nails into him as he brushed against her sweet spot again and again, his thick member moving in and out of her in the most satisfying way.

Her legs wrapped around him, tightening and moaning as he found just the right angle to work her. Slowly he was building her up to another boiling point. After Elthrai, she might have to take a break for awhile. He was quickly becoming a favorite, frustrating as it was to have waited for so long. He was well worth the wait. Everything he did felt amazing.

"Harder..."

He gasped out, feeling her nails dig into his back again as he worked up a deeper and faster rhythm as her body ached and her legs wrapped tightly about his waist. He couldn't help but bite at the flesh of her neck, wanting to leave a mark but trying not to do so as well. He knew how some women felt about visual markings and so unless she specified next time, he would be sure not to leave any marks that lasted longer than an hour at most. He couldn't keep a hold on her hair for long though as he moved his hands to her shapely hips and thighs and gripped them, pushing himself harder and deeper into her. Her channel gripped him so tight it was starting to take a toll on his control. But he couldn't let himself finish before she did so he kept moving, gripping her thighs as he left teeth marks in her neck and shoulder, his lips and tongue soothing the ache from the sharpness.

She grinned and obliged his demand, rather than make him beg for it. He'd finally given her what she wanted and she was so very happy that she didn't have it in her to tease now. Her nails dug harder into his skin, scratching his shoulders a bit and his back, her legs tightening around him to help him get nice and deep. Sounds of her pleasure filled the room as she got even closer to her second climax. He was quickly becoming a favorite of hers.

His teeth sent a little thrill through her, the pleasure and pain adding an edge to their experience. She loved that he was considerate enough to not leave long-lasting marks and to sooth her skin after he irritated it. He was doing such a good job of pleasing her. She just hoped that she was doing enough to repay him.

When her nails dug in deeper, he almost lost it. The pain added such an edge to his pleasure that he nearly lost his rhythm and hold on keeping back his own orgasm. He moaned against her throat, nails digging into her hips a bit more as he fucked her. Her legs tightening around his waist pushed him in deeper, feeling himself so deep he didn't know where he ended and she began. It was driving him mad with every thrust. He could feel and hear the tell-tale signs that she was going to climax again and he whispered his encouragement, demanding yet begging at the same time to feel her walls tighten in pleasure and drive him over the edge. Usually, he lasted longer than this, but with the vice-like grip she had and the way she responded so beautifully to him, he was quickly losing the battle.

As he kept up his pace, increasing it a bit to drive her closer and closer, he murmured her name against her throat, one hand staying on her hip while the other slid up her sides, caressing her slick skin, brushing a nipple before stroking his thumb over her pulse as he kissed and nibbled on the other side, moaning breathlessly into her ear as he felt himself get drawn closer and closer to the peak of pleasure.

Kelly shivered as he gave his orders in such a pleading way...She loved the sound of his voice and the hint of desperate need she felt clinging to his words. But there was a raw edge there that made her hot sex burn even hotter for him. He hadn't slowed down, but she could tell she was getting to him just as he had already gotten to her. She wanted to take him over the edge with her and give him exactly what he wanted deep down.

She pulled him close with her legs and let her nails dig into him a little more as she rode him. Even though she wanted to drag things out a bit longer, she couldn't last past a few minutes. In no time at all she came, an orgasm rushing through her body as she came, squeezing him like none other. Her juices came sluicing down her thighs as she writhed in pleasure beneath him, her nails pressing in to the point that would have hurt any other man. He was just too good.

Kelly moaned his name, calling it out again as she took a trip to ecstasy. And when she came out on the other side, she panted, heavily, her eyes still showing how dazed she was.

When her nails pressed in sharply, he finally lost it. The tightening of her sheath around his cock heightened his pleasure as he emptied himself inside of her. He moaned out her name as if it was ripped from his throat at the last second, the climax overwhelming him. He felt little rivulets of blood slide down his skin but it just added to his lust. He loved that she had simply let go and done what was natural. The marks from her nails would last a few hours. He held himself deep inside of her as he came, feeling her body undulate with pleasure, the slickness of her juices coating both of their thighs. Soon, he finally found himself coming down, hearing her panting breaths as she did as well. His name from her lips still rang in his ears and he couldn't help but finally let himself lay down on her. His arms were a bit sore, but he made sure that he didn't crush her with his weight as he nestled into her to catch his breath.

Kelly closed her eyes, slowly calming down with Elthrai. Her fingers relaxed and she let go of him for a moment to let her body relax. She gazed up at him and gave him a satisfied smile. He was wonderful, and when he'd called her name, she thought she might go to heaven. The redhead regained her wits, but her body was still stuck in the pleasure of having him inside her and having her desire for him absolutely taken care of.

As he settled down on her, she smiled and gently stroked his hair, playing with it just a little. After a few more moments she caught her breath and closed her eyes. Just relaxing. It didn't seem like words were necessary, so she said nothing.

He could feel the throb from her nails in his back coincide with the beating of his heartbeat, his ear pressed to her chest as he listened to hers begin to slow down as she relaxed beneath him. He was comfortable, sated, and found himself unwilling to pull himself from her body just yet. But he knew that eventually he would have to go back downstairs in order to work. His eyes shut as she stroked his hair and played with it, helping him relax as one of his hands lazily stroked her side, gently caressing. He didn't allow himself to drift off into sleep, but he sure wanted to, especially nestled against Kelly's warm and soft frame. He couldn't help but hum a little tune, something soft and pleasant. He had the feeling this wouldn't be their only tryst and certainly hoped that would be the case.

"I should probably get back to work.." He murmured against her chest after a long moment of silence, sounding both reluctant but otherwise resigned to the task. He propped himself up on his arms and kissed her forehead, smoothing back her hair before kissing her on the lips gently but with lust. He could have gone another round, but he did have a job to do: he was hired for it, after all. Stroking her hair a moment, he soon pulled out of her warm channel and threw out the condom, cleaning himself up before coming back to clean her up at well with a warm towel. He moved the towel gently all over her frame, making sure to get off the sweat and juices from her orgasms.

Kelly could have stayed like this for a long while and been perfectly content to do so. She smiled as he hummed, filling the room with the gentle sounds of his voice. He really was a great partner. She would have to invite him up again. She did, however, remember that she'd done an awful lot of clawing to his back. So when he murmured half-heartedly that he should get back to work, she felt a little guilty. Really, she wanted to just give him the night off and let him stay, but that would have been a bit silly.

As he started to get up, he was so gentle with her: smoothing out her hair and kissing her softly. She kissed him back with just the right amount of heat to let him know that he would be missed. And then, when he was finished with her hair, he pulled out of her and then left to clean up a bit. She propped herself up on her elbows as well and smiled at the way he made sure to take care of her. She shivered a little as he moved the towel over her.

"Thank you for taking a break with me," she said with a grin. "But I can't help but feel like I should take a look at your back for you before you leave...does it hurt much?"

"It really doesn't hurt like you might think." Elthrai said with a wink, but he knew that the blood needed to be washed off so he turned and showed her his back. It was clawed to hell, but he didn't care. He liked that she hadn't been dainty with him. He could take a lot more damage than any other male - besides the other paranormal creatures that lived in residence at the club. He put the towel back and kept his back to her so she could clean it while he started putting his clothes on from the waist down. He didn't want to leave, but it would be pointless to stay when the club needed to be monitored and most of the higher staff were off doing their own things - such as getting laid.

She winced a bit as she saw the damage she'd done. He said it didn't hurt, but that didn't stop the wounds from looking like they did. It looked like a cat went to town on him. As he put the towel away, she got up and went for her first aid kit for some bandages and disinfectant. When she came back she smiled. "Even if it doesn't hurt, It'll make a mess if you put a shirt back on."

With that, she got behind him and kissed his neck gently before taking a cotton ball with disinfectant on it and going over the thin traces of blood. When that was done, she tossed it into a bag and then used a plain wet wipe to get rid of the messy blood drips. A good bandaging later and he was safe from getting blood on his shirt. It would probably be fine by tomorrow.

"There, all set," she said with a grin. She kissed his neck and then came around to his front.

"True, it would be quite a mess, dove," he said. He pulled on his socks and shoes, adjusting them to fit while adjusting the bottom of his slacks. His suspenders were loose around his waist since he was unable to put any of his shirts on. Besides, he didn't want to ruin them or miss out on Kelly's touch. He smiled at the little kiss on the neck before wincing a little at the disinfectant. Obviously, he had a lot more marks on him than he had originally thought, but took it all like a man. Once he was all clean and bandaged up, he pulled on his undershirt.

"Thank you, kindly." He smiled back at her, especially when she kissed his neck again. One day, he'd have to have her on top to see what kind of things she wanted to do his body. He felt himself heat up at the thought but tried to maintain a nonchalant look. He pulled her gently closer to him and kissed her deeper, one hand cupping the back of her head. He was gentle but passionate before finally letting her go with a small tap on the ass.

"Get some clothes on, dove, before I ravish you a second time." He winked, grabbing his button up and pulling it on.

Kelly smiled as he seemed to get a far-off look in his eyes after she kissed his neck again. She wondered if there was a fantasy somewhere in his mind, but rather than stir up trouble for them both, she left it be for now and came to him without resistance as he tugged at her. She kissed him back and leaned into him as he held her in place, enjoying the tender, yet heated exchange of their lips. She chuckled as he tapped her and then teased her a little.

"Well, I wouldn't mind it, but we've got jobs to do, so I guess it can't be helped." She winked and then walked off to find her dress and her panties from before. When she found them she freshened up a bit in her enormous bathroom and came out looking just as she had before their little session. "Well, thank you again, Elthrai. I might have to invite you up more often." She smiled and then led him out of her suite and toward the elevator so they could get back to work.

He enjoyed the exchange, seeing a little twinkle in her eye of mischief, but he let it be. Much to his dismay. Elthrai let her go off to change and freshen up as he finished buttoning up his shirt and pulling on his suspenders. He finger-combed his hair back into working order and found himself staring off, listening to her get changed and do her thing while he was tempted to go bother her. But he didn't. He had to be good - for once. When she returned, he looked as professional as she did and found himself grinning a little as she thanked him. He let himself be led by the red-haired beauty into the elevator and back to their job-filled reality.

((And the story continues here...BTW, sorry if I did a little too much controlling of your character, I just wanted them to get back to the action.))

Kelly had taken her time showing Rylai all she'd worked so hard to build and accomplish, her office, the special rooms, the various services offered, as well as the rest of the penthouse. And now she was back in her bedroom suite with him, showing him around. "And this is where I live while I'm here," she said, gesturing around her. "What do you think?"

((Continued from here))

It was a wonderful place, he had to admit. It was all surprisingly well furnished for a new setting, and rather large. Most clubs like this survived on two, maybe three floors. But this place was at least twice that. It wasn’t long before they ended up in her room, and he took a few minutes to go between the surprisingly separate elements of the room, from the small office to her bedroom to the entrance to her bathroom. Finally, he turned to her with a small smile. “I think you overdid yourself with this establishment.”

She laughed and smiled at him. "Maybe just a little. But I got my dream bedroom and bathroom, and someday, if I ever have to sell the place, the resale will be amazing." She grinned and came to his side. "So, do you like it?" she asked. His approval, while not essential, did actually mean quite a bit to her. He was a person she trusted and cared for a great deal. "I think it's just right." She grinned and put her arms around him, looking up into his eyes.

“You have your dream place, and if your dreams change, you can easily get a new one.” He said, with a chuckle, turning fully to her as her arms went around him, a soft grin on his own face. “Yes, I do like it. You have always had an amazing sense of style. I would hire you on the spot for design if I had someplace that needed it.” He chuckled as he looked down slightly to catch her eyes. “I’m sure a woman such as yourself is always busy, hmm?” The smile on his face was playful.

She smiled and leaned into him, chuckling at his compliment. "Well it wasn't all me. I do have a designer working for me, but this room was definitely my choices." Her eyes stayed locked on his as he looked into her eyes. "Mmm, always. But I can make time if I want to. I'm always happy to see you. I've missed you Rylai..."

“I missed you too, Kelly. I missed you something terrible.” His arms wrapped around her warmly, tight as he looked into her eyes deep, as if to penetrate her soul. “You know I always gave my time to you when I could. Your schedule is simply more… flexible now than mine is.” He couldn’t help but chuckle lightly. “Ah, but now I have quite a bit of time on my hands… and what better way to spend it…”

He'd always had a certain intensity to him that touched her. It was also something that turned her on, immensely. She leaned into him as he held her, the redhead enjoying the way it felt. "Mmmm, I do love when you visit." She smiled and kissed him softly, leaning her head against his. "Wanna spend some time up here?" she asked, looking up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom