Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good vs Evil (cevl & Mistress Legacy)

What do you think? Will you keep reading?

• It's Good and ya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen better, but I'll keep reading

• This sucks so no

• I don't like it, but I'll keep reading to see if it gets better

• What is this junk? Hell no I won't keep reading.

• Two great minds one great story, I'll keep reading. I'm hooked.

• Total voters
In a city where crime runs though the streets only one person can fight to save the citizens of the evil that run the city. Fighting whether it's day or night the streets are kept up. Striking fear into the petty criminal's heart to make sure they don't step out of line. Standing on the roof tops looking down, stands the defender of this city. My name is... Turbo Angel. How I got that name, I'll never know, but I'm the defender of New Haven. A little busy city, but full of trouble makers that have nothing better to do with their lives. Since I was little, I wanted to help out New Haven with all my might. I went to college to study criminal minds and in criminal justices. With a minor in science. My great days in lab turned into a horrible accident. The images were so graphic, I couldn't even being to tell anyone I I survived. But I did. My "old" self died and I gained a new identity. Two actually, because that explosion in that lab made me a super hero.

Little by little I started to find out about my new powers and train up on them. I only have one person that knows the old me and the new me. My best friend in the whole world, Collins. He had been my test subject for many of my new powers, and yet he stuck by me though thick and thin. With out him, I would be lost and wouldn't be Turbo Angel. Also, he made my costume, how cool is that! Months after the accident, and I have five new powers that I have study and is fairly good at. Saying that because i know I have to work on them some more. My powers, Telekinesis, Technopathy, Invisibility, Sonic scream, and of course Flying. I wouldn't be know as Turbo Angel if I didn't know how to fly. Flight was my first power and I turned out to be my favorite. Next to invisibility that is.

Which brings us to today. I have been called out. I don't know by who and I don't know why. But I got a letter in the town that was calling me out. I laughed because I knew that the letter was only a bluff. But I was mistaken. As soon as I left laughing, my high school (random as the letter said) but I didn't believe it, started to catch on fire. Actually it blew up, but not enough for anyone to be really hurt. With my turbo speed (ha ha ha laugh it up) I flew over there as quickly as I could trying to save everyone before they got hurt. From that moment on, I knew that this guy wasn't planning. Who ever they were, they need to be stopped and fast.

In a city where crime runs through the streets only one person can fight he one trying to save the city of the evil running through it. Fighting whenever he had the chance, and at big moments, spending the rest of his time having fun. Striking fear in even the heart of the most brave policemen and women, who hope not to see my glowing yellow eyes in the depths of the night. Standing on the rubble of a destroyed tower, stands the doom of this city. I have no name for the public yet, but as the most powerful criminal around, plus the way I easily let flames sprout out of my hands, and other people, they called me Nitro Demon. Who the first son of a bitch was who gave me this name, I don't know, but I'm the doom of new Haven, in my eyes it ideally becoming New Hel. A little busy city, full of pesky troublemakers who crawl the town like bugs, and whom I like to scorch as ones, and some better, more organized ones (and of course me). I was once a wealthy businessman, and still am. One who had also tried to help this town, the naive person I was. That was, until I found a red gem, an ancient artifact, bound to give the user power.

Little by little I began to see how much better I was than others using it, until one day I let it get lodged into my chest. Some say I was overtook by a spirit inside it, but then I'll blow your face off. though I'll probably do it anyways. Noone knows the pme half of my personality is connected to the other one, and I'd like to keep it that way. I made my costume myself, made after warlocks from stories and games, don't let anyone tell you it's a dress! It may not look like much, but it's filled with gadgets, technology, and other things, way better than my counterparts'. Talking about her, my powers are much better as well, I mean, she can move things with her mind, talk to machines, turn invisible (coward) scream, and fly. pff. My ability to set things on fire and explode them is much better. After that, I can freeze them, melt them into sludge, I even am able to restore myself using the life force of others, how awesome is that? Maybe I'm even immortal! I mean, there are enough worthless people I can use...

but back to today. I finally found out who our speedy bird really is. I know all about her past now, where she lived, went to school. I'll save killing her parents until later, when I have her full attention. I sat in the middle of the rubble, a fire around me, and saw how the woman flew around, saving everyone. By the way, note to self, sitting in fires can cause a terrible cough.

Tomorrow I'll be visiting her in person, to find out more about her, get close to her. I'm not sure if I'll just kill her, then take over the town. Maybe I'll force her to be my queen, she looks nice enough for it.

Richard Burnes straigtened his jacket in the lift of his company, burnes corp. or, if you sais it to quickly a few times, burn corpse. He walked outside and through the city, the gem safe deep in his chest. He tripped a woman who was going after someone who robbed her from her purse, and went to where he knew the woman, Turbo Angel, lived.

(could you describe her looks, her costume, and what her normal part does in your next post?

Quinn ran around her apartment trying to get everything she had to get so she would be ready for school. As she was running back and forth in her quick speed, her friend Collins just sat in a chair reading his newspaper watching her run back and forth mumbling to himself. He laughed a little watching her get stressed out because she didn't have everything together. Collins brought the paper down from his light olive face and smiled with this light lips. "Jessie," he called her by her old name. The name she was given at birth before she "died". "Jessie, calm down. Class doesn't start for another five hours." He laughed at her as she ran back and forth. Not only was she running about can forth looking for her things for class, she was also checking her "phone" to see if there was any trouble that was going on in New Haven. As Turbo Angel she had always had to be on her toes. It was a good thing that Collins knew about her powers and was in the same classes as her.

Quinn stopped and walked over to Collins glaring into to his jaded eyes. Even though he was the only one that knew she was Jessie Gordon from years before, she hated being called that. Quinn still was scared that someone might be listening to find out about her secret identity. She turned her back and sighed. Trying to forgive him because she knew that he just loved the name Jessie better than Quinn. Quinn stood about 5'9 had had medium length dirty blonde hair that came to her shoulders. Quinn's light amethyst eyes shinned in the light from the sun as she walked over to the window. After she healed from the accident, Quinn didn't look like she was Caucasian anymore, but she look like she was African-America. It was a good thing because no one would know that she was Jessie Gordon and Collins loves her new look. He always had a thing for black girls. So with his crush on Quinn, this made him have wet dreams even more.

"Collins until I make this city safe away from all evil, I'll never calm down. I'm still shaken up that my old high school blew up. This new villain is after me and I know it. "
"Why would he be after you? Maybe he's just playing with you and he just want attention from the public. You know how most bad guys are. They just want to fight with you for a little bit. Which is why I must change your outfit. It's so...reviling."
"What's wrong with my outfit? You were the one that made it!"
"Yeah I know, but it's sorta slutty."
"You made Turbo Angel. So deal with it. Unless you make it to where it's easier for me to throw punches in, then you aren't touching it."
"Okay, okay."

Collins walked over and wrapped his arms around Quinn's waist and pulled her into him. He started to get a little bit of a hard on but Quinn didn't seem to notice at the moment. He brought one of his hand to touch her smooth face then turned her around to look at him. Collins wanted to touch his lips to Quinn's soft lips so badly. He pulled back and smiled at her. Admiring how big her breast have gotten and how curvy had has gotten as well. The accident itself might have been bad, but at least some good things have come out of it.

Nathan Donnel, for the moment, walked through the street, looking nothing like he had the day before. His skin was a little tanned instead of nearly bleached, his eyes brown instead of yellow, and well taken care of black hair. Of course, This was all mostly faked, having used paint, eye contacts, which stung like hell, and insta tan, plus a new suit. He looked nothing more like Richard Burnes, but was now Nathan Donnel, ND, school inspector, gone to take care of a student. Now, he ended up in front of the apartment 'Quinn' shared with her best friend, Cullen or something, he hadn't looked that much further into him. He rang the door bell, looking like a normal, well dressed man, holding a suitcase.

When the door was opened he stepped in, shaking the hand of who had opened her. "Hello, I'm Nathan Donnel, school inspector, I'm here to speak with Quinn.... Is that you?" He followed her to the kitchen, where he sat down, and got some official looking papers from one of his pockets. Forged material, what else. He went through them, and pulled one out. "here. Quinn (is her last name the same?) it says here that in the past few months you have over fifty cases of absence without a reason, and dozens more with a reason that is rarely thrustworthy. I'd like to know where you've been all those hours because this is certainly unable to go by unpunished." He said. He knew she had been gone a lot during school, it was mostly his fault, and could now use it against her, while from the suitcase small, antlike camera's went around, lodging themselves in the walls of the rooms, of course one in her bed- and bathroom as well, he wouldn't mind seeing her change or wash.

"If you can't give a good reason for staying away all the time, I'm afraid I and the school will have to kick you out, or at least give you detention for the rest of the schoolyear, and whatever you have been doing all that time, it stops now." He said, knowing this'd mean that during the day he and his colleagues would have free play in the city, one of the bad things about being a college superhero.He continued talking to her about this for a while, staying in his role, before going away, and to make matters worse, he had something more in mind for her today,

As he stepped out and got away, taking out the contacts, which had nearly dissolved into his eyes, he opened the suitcase, taking out a grenade of sorts. He threw it through her window, where it began emitting a gas, nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas. It began filling the room, making the people inside very laughy. On the grenade was a paper, with This, his sign, though with blue flames, like what happened if you'd light the gas. 'have fun' it said.

"I...well yes, hello Mr. Donnel." Quinn stated to freak out a little knowing that someone was over from the school. She couldn't help that she was gone so much. It wasn't her fault really. It was all the villains that run the city and raise a muck. If she wasn't a superhero, she wouldn't have to worry about not going to class and getting things done. As the man talked to her Quinn kept looking though a lot of things to make sure there wasn't any of her homework from all of her classes in the kitchen. But that was no luck, because they were. Once everything was taken care of, Quinn turned to Nathan Donnel. "Look Mr. Donnel, I know I'm gone a lot, but at least I got all my work done. I have passed all my classes is that what really matters?"

Quinn took a seat and started to get even more worried when she heard that she might get kicked out of school. If there was one thing that she knew and it was for her to go to school. Her parents weren't able to go because they had her at a young age, so Quinn had everything handed to her because she was the first generation to go to college. At times she wish her parents would go because she needs help in getting some stuff done, but she knows that it's all worth in the end for she will have a great career outside of crime fighting.

"I'm sorry, but I can't really tell you what I've been doing. It's confidential really. I would like to tell you, but I'm sure that would only just endanger my life, and yours." Quinn bit her lip and watch as Mr. Donnel walked out leaving some paperwork for her to sign and look over. Quinn read over the paperwork really quick then started to look for her things for class again. It was most important that she fine them and quickly. As she was looking, smoke started to fill the room around her. His scared Quinn and she had to get away from it quickly. "Collins!" she cried out, but then started to laugh.

"Oh no, laughing gas." She laughed as she tried to get away and get to Collins. She slowly started to crawl though the house laughing her head off looking Collins. But she couldn't make it too far, the laughter was too much. She even her him laughing from another room. "What...is going one. Why would someone do this..." Quinn kept laughing until she finally passed out from all the laughed.

Richard had just been messing with her when he came to her.Okay, maybe he didn't think the laughing gas would work as more as a prank, so this was lucky, but still. Noone would know he hadn't planned it like this, would they? HE shook his head, walking inside through the front door he had seen she hadn't locked.

Before taking her with him he dressed her up in her suit, just to make it more real. As he restrained her and swung her over his shoulder he saw her friend, and smiled, tying him up as well, and taking them with him. As he got to the garden he boosted himself up from the ground using fired from his feet, to get them to his lair.

She'd wake up in his lair, infront of a T.V. that showed the news, not only he, but others, who he had called, had been through town, but he was back already. He turned it off after a while "And, liked the show?" He asked the girl tied to the chair. The room was dark, until he lit some torches, which'd show her friend collins hanging up in the ceiling only just waking up.

"Collins! What do you want with me? Where am I? Why am I tied up?" Quinn couldn't tell from the voice who she was dealing with out of all the villains she had fought so far, but she knew she had to act as though she wasn't Turbo Angel. If he secret identity was found out then every villain and their mother would be after her and Collins. They would either try to kill her, rape her and kill her, rape her and keep her their prisoner, an anything else that had to have rape in it and something with her being hurt. Slightly, but not much, the though of having sex made her a little wet but not much.

"Oh please, you know full well what I want from you." Nitro Demon, in his suit now, said, walking around her "Don't you, little Angel?" He knew she could try to act if she wasn't who she was, but he knew. He wasn't even planning on letting anyone else know, to just make the hero his own little bitch. "And who I am, I'm sure you must know, don't you? The guy who blew up your old school, and if you just looked, your new one as well." He grinned, taking her chin to make her look at him, then spat in her face "and if you don't you're as stupid as you look."

"My school. Al my memories." Quinn just sat there looking at the pictures then felt spit in her face. She wanted to wipe it away, but couldn't with her hands tied behind her back. If she kept playing dumb and act as if she wasn't who he thought she was, he might think he gotten the wrong girl. This almost happened once, but Collins was able to pull off a fake and they villains went after the wrong one, only to have found out that they were wrong the second time and thrown in jail.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want with me?" Quinn had to act like many damsels she had saved before. It was really annoying because most of them just cried out for help instead of actually doing something about it. But what girl in their right mind would try to fight back when their life is being threaten. Quinn finally understood the feeling those girls had.

Back
Top Bottom