Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2 Differnt People by RobBase086 and MonsterBerry

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was late on a Friday night and both Dr. Robert Sandage and his lovely assistant had been putting long hours into this new project that they had been working on. Dr. Sandage let's out a yawn. "Man I am tired! We have been working hard on this project this week!" Dr. Sandage is 39 years old, 5'9", short black hair, brown eyes, with a stocky build to him and weighs 180. He has known his assistant since she came fresh out of grad school. He knew that she was a hard worker and that is why he made sure that she was hired for the job. The other interns just seemed as if they wanted to party too much since they were young. "So what do you think about some of these calibrations that I have to this formula for the drug Dr.?" He looked at her noticing her hair up in a bun and her black framed glasses on. He walks over to show her what he was adding and thinking about using in the experimental drug. "How does this look to you?"

Samantha Malborrow rubbed her eye warily as she watched the Dr. walk to her, showing her his addings.

She stifled a yawn, giving a "mm hmm" that sounded more pouty than she had meant to let on.

"I-It looks correct, Dr. I think we may be closer to finishing this thing than what was to be expected" She added as she leaned back to stretch.
They had been working on this for God knew how many hours straight with no sleep, just coffee and Samantha's body was starting to get to the point where coffee could only do so much.

MonsterBerry said:
Samantha Malborrow rubbed her eye warily as she watched the Dr. walk to her, showing her his addings.

She stifled a yawn, giving a "mm hmm" that sounded more pouty than she had meant to let on.

"I-It looks correct, Dr. I think we may be closer to finishing this thing than what was to be expected" She added as she leaned back to stretch.
They had been working on this for God knew how many hours straight with no sleep, just coffee and Samantha's body was starting to get to the point where coffee could only do so much.

"I am glad that it look correct to you. The thing is that we are not sure what the results are or what it will do to a person. You are correct that we are a lot closer than what should be expected!" He responded to what she had to say as he looked at her.

"Do you possibly think that it would be safe for me to try Dr. Malborrow? I mean we need to write down the results of what we find with a person trying it." He added looking at her with a tired, but yet serious look at her. He did not realize the can of worms that he was going to be opening up by taking this.

"W-well when I say correct, I meant uh, that everything looked correct compared to find broken chromosomes, or harmful strains of bacteria and what-not..." She trailed off as she looked up at Dr. Sandage.

"Well, we would have to try eventually anyways, what's the point of our project if we never test it on a Human specimen?" She asked as she brought the end of her pen to her lips to chew on it as she thought.

"The only question now is who we get to take the experiment..." She mumbled as she stared off, past Dr. Sandage.

MonsterBerry said:
"W-well when I say correct, I meant uh, that everything looked correct compared to find broken chromosomes, or harmful strains of bacteria and what-not..." She trailed off as she looked up at Dr. Sandage.

"Well, we would have to try eventually anyways, what's the point of our project if we never test it on a Human specimen?" She asked as she brought the end of her pen to her lips to chew on it as she thought.

"The only question now is who we get to take the experiment..." She mumbled as she stared off, past Dr. Sandage.

"That is true that everything on paper looks correct, but we do not know what it will do exactly to chromosomes, or the harmful strains of bacteria will do." He said to her as he looked at her.

"Yes this would have to be tested eventually. You bring up a very good point about what the point of testing it if we do not try it on a person." As he heard her chewing onto her pen. He did think that Dr. Malborrow had sexy lips.

"I am not sure who we could get willing to try this Dr." Hearing her mumbling and him trying to figure out who to test this on. "What about me trying this out to see what it does?"

"Hm well..." Samantha allowed herself to mull it over for a few seconds.

"Well what if something was to happen to you, you would know better than I how to fix any damage, this is Primarily your experiment, I am only your assistant..." She huffed as she ran her hands through her hair and straightened her glasses for what had to be at least the millionth time for the evening.

"I've been your assistant for a very long time.." She gulped.

"I think it may be time I do more than check your calculations Dr."

MonsterBerry said:
"Hm well..." Samantha allowed herself to mull it over for a few seconds.

"Well what if something was to happen to you, you would know better than I how to fix any damage, this is Primarily your experiment, I am only your assistant..." She huffed as she ran her hands through her hair and straightened her glasses for what had to be at least the millionth time for the evening.

"I've been your assistant for a very long time.." She gulped.

"I think it may be time I do more than check your calculations Dr."

"Are you trying to say something Dr.?" He noticed that she was a little bit anxious as if she wanted to try it herself.

"Well true about that Dr. Malborrow that it might be safer if you tried it and I would have the knowledge to know how to fix what ever is wrong with the drug." He noticed that she was not too happy and watched as she was playing with her hair and glasses.

"Yes you have been my assistant for a very long time now." He replied to her comment.

"Yes possibly I should be giving you a little more responsibility other than checking my calculations, but I am testing you to see how well knowledgable you are. Would you like to be the first to try this Dr. Malborrow?"

MonsterBerry said:
"I Don't see why not. I would only be helping." She said, a bit nervous.
Samantha stood up from her stool and gave a sigh as she paced back and forth in front of Dr. Sandage.

" Well. I Mean- how should i ingest this?!" She said with a small smile.

"Yes you would be helping all right with this, but what if something goes wrong though Dr.?" As he could tell by the way she was pacing that she was very nervous. She did have the right to be nervous though because this was something new that has not been tested yet and they were unsure of what would happen.

"I guess just drink it down like a shot is how you would drink it." He told her with a smile back at her not knowing what was going to happen next.

Samantha nodded and took the formula from Dr. Sandage.
"Well here goes nothing." She mumbled as she took the concoction like a shot as Dr. Sandage had told her.

At first she didn't feel anything. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the Doctor, confused.

"How long until it takes effect..?" She mumbled, her words slurring all of a sudden.

Samantha took a few steps back as her head began to spin, her vision tunneled and she felt herself start to fall as the world went black.

MonsterBerry said:
Samantha nodded and took the formula from Dr. Sandage.
"Well here goes nothing." She mumbled as she took the concoction like a shot as Dr. Sandage had told her.

At first she didn't feel anything. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the Doctor, confused.

"How long until it takes effect..?" She mumbled, her words slurring all of a sudden.

Samantha took a few steps back as her head began to spin, her vision tunneled and she felt herself start to fall as the world went black.

He watched as she grabbed the formula from his hand and then listened to what she had to say. "Yes hear goes and let us see what happens Dr. Malborrow." As he stood there anticipating on what was going to happen next to her.

He was waiting patiently looking at his watch on his left wrist to see what time it was since she did take it not long ago and also looking at the clock on the wall.

"I am not really sure on how long it is going to take for it to start taking effect." He heard her talking a bit funny and not sounding normal at all.

He watched as she took her steps backwards and then holding her hand to her head as he watched her fall to the floor. "Oh this is really great! My assistant just passed out!" Just as he was saying this he began to notice how her facial features and body began to change. Her blouse ripping open due to her chest expanding from a A cup to a natural C cup now. "It is working!" He said very excited about this.

After what seemed like an eternity Samantha's eye's opened.
She moaned slightly as her hand immediately went to her throbbing forehead.

"Oh my God, did you just let me fall smack on the floor?"
She asked as she rolled over onto her side to gain her balance slowly.

"I think I have a concussion." She grumbled as she lifted her head slightly.

Suddenly her eyes widened as she noticed her hair, it was no longer the short plain bob she wore before but instead a flowing, wavy waterfall of dark chocolate silly hair. The Female scientist gasped as her tour of the newbody continued to her chest and saw how large her breast had grown out of no where.
Her eye's traveled farther down to her torso, where she no longer carried a straight boyish figure but had nearly perfect curves, a roun tight butt and long, sun kissed, exposed legs.

"Oh my, Dr. Sandage...I think it worked."

MonsterBerry said:
After what seemed like an eternity Samantha's eye's opened.
She moaned slightly as her hand immediately went to her throbbing forehead.

"Oh my God, did you just let me fall smack on the floor?"
She asked as she rolled over onto her side to gain her balance slowly.

"I think I have a concussion." She grumbled as she lifted her head slightly.

Suddenly her eyes widened as she noticed her hair, it was no longer the short plain bob she wore before but instead a flowing, wavy waterfall of dark chocolate silly hair. The Female scientist gasped as her tour of the newbody continued to her chest and saw how large her breast had grown out of no where.
Her eye's traveled farther down to her torso, where she no longer carried a straight boyish figure but had nearly perfect curves, a roun tight butt and long, sun kissed, exposed legs.

"Oh my, Dr. Sandage...I think it worked."

Dr. Sandage did not know that she was going to fall over and hit her head slightly on the floor when she passed out for a bit. He was a bit worried about her due to her holding her hand up to her head.

"Well I did not know you were going to pass out or fall flat onto the floor Dr. Marborrow. I was not expecting you to do that!" He told her in shock and looking at her.

"I am sorry to hear that you are not doing well. I did not think that you were going to fall over to be honest with you." He said a bit worried and concerned about her not realizing that he will soon see a new woman standing in front of him.

Dr. Sandage watched as he noticed Dr. Marborrows hair began to change in length as well as her body, and the color of her skin changing from a pale white into a dark sun bathing beauty who he will soon find out has no tan lines at all. He noticed how her clothes became very tight onto her well endowed new breasts that were wanting very much to be released from her bra that no longer fit her and the buttos were ready to burst from the blouse she wore.

"Yes it did work Dr. Marborrow. How are you feeling?" He said looking at her with a smile and liking the new her, but what he did not realize was that all their hard work will be tested with the new Dr. Samantha Marbarrow standing there. She will have men who normally would not talk to her wanting to be with her just to get into her panties.

MonsterBerry said:
Samantha waved away his apologies, that wasn't important.

"I feel...restricted.." She said with a short breathe as she looked down at her too tight clothes.

"How about yourself?"

"I am sorry to hear that you feel restricted." As his eyes just explores her new body that she has which was well proportioned like a dream woman would be for any man.

"I am fine thanks, but amazed that it worked!" He said in excitement to her. He was wondering if her body felt as realistic or not and was wanting to know by exploring and giving her a physical.

Back
Top Bottom