Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 virtues and vices - RP idea - Needing some help.

Hey everyone. I've been trying to work out some plots for an RP based on the 7 virtues and vices (7 holy virtues and 7 deadly sins.) This is the only ones that I've gotten written out. I'm having a hard time trying to come up with idea's on any of these others. If you have any idea's at all. Please say which pairing and the idea similar to the format I already have. Thanks.

This one is all meant to be in the same universe. Each couple has their own story but they all would tie into each other. All the Sins know each other and all the virtues know each other.

• Chastity+Lust: (‘Lust’ was used to using his/er body to get anything and everything that s/he wanted. It never occurred to him/er that it would use him/er up as much as it had. Yeah, s/he enjoyed it. It was always fun but when s/he comes across ‘Chastity’ and his/er firm belief of making it something special with s/he deside to change his/er ways? Or will ‘Lust’ simply corrupt him/er?)
• Moderation+Gluttony: (story)
• Charity+Greed: (Story)
• Diligence+Sloth: (‘Diligence’ was the star athlete of the school. Always on top of his/her game and always helping others stay in shape. One day s/he looked over to see a emo kid reading on the bench and walked over. S/he knew that s/he would have to get them to do something. S/he wouldn’t just sit back and let them fail. )
• Patience+Wrath: (Story)
• Kindness+Envy: (story)
• Humility+Pride: (story)

Back
Top Bottom