Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We need more Welcoming Members!

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
The welcoming committee has nice perks like a shiny color, and also helps out with approving posts of new members so that they don't need to wait long before their posts show up. However, one of our WC members is going to be busy making a new human soon, and well, more is always merrier anyway.

Becoming a WC member - and maintaining that status - is pretty simple. Make a point of routinely greeting new members, and possibly even hitting up low-post members in PMs to help them get active, and just keeping at that.

1) Make people feel welcome
2) Help them find roleplays

People doing a nicely comprehensive and quality (as in, actually being welcoming, conversational and helpful) job of this will get promoted accordingly. : )

Take care all.

you need more members? I would recommend xWickedblacklace for that job. And as I said with Goaty awhile back, if you need me to be back on the committee in the future, I'll join up again. I just have school stuff to take care of for the next few weeks.

edit: And nightsorceress. She seems to be competent with doing the job​

I would be happy to help out while DA tends to her baby and Hahvy tends to her school work.

Good luck with school, Hahvy...I know it's a bitch.

Vekseid said:
Learnings > Blue Moon. Always.
Okay, I'll put it like this: If in the not so distant future you still need members, then I'll help out. But until then, I'm unavailable for the job cause school is more important.

And no problem, Lacey. School is a bitch but I'm only worried about one class and it's muuuuuuurder.​

Back
Top Bottom