Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

an officer (gentleman?) and the lady ( picklechiffon and wolvenrogue)

Elizabeth let herself be pulled into Robert’s embrace. Grateful to not have to find the words right yet. She laughed softly at the suggestion of an afternoon nap.

Standing from his lap she watched him rise, his hands swiftly and accurately unbuttoning her shirt. She stood just watching him, enjoying the sight of her lover so enthralled with her body. She shivered as the shirt fell from her body, and her homemade skirt followed quickly thereafter.

She turned down the covers on the bed, and lay down, her body stretched out for him to see as she watched him undress himself. He was so incredibly handsome. The slight tufting of hair on his chest, made him look even more rustic as he approached her naked. His thick cock was slowly awakening and growing between his legs as he joined her on the bed.

She smiled at him before kissing his lips softly. Welcoming the familiarity of his weight and warmth pressed against her.

Robert knelt between her thighs, and lifted her perfectly tanned legs onto his shoulders spreading her wide, and bending he double. Her pussy glistened in anticipation, but a surprise awaited her. He moistened his cock in her pussy, but just as she was anticipating a swift entry, he pulled back penetrated her tight ass. Going a little slower to ease the pain. Bent double as she was he penetrated deeply and took her in long slow strokes, one after another. When he heard her squeel and beg for more, he pulled out and moved quickly to her pussy sliding easily in it sopping wet channel. He drove in deep feeling his cock pounding her cervix on each stroke. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, are you ready for your nap yet?

“Oh god yes!” She cried out as his hips met hers in thrust after thrust, each taking him into the hilt. She could feel her body reacting to the pressure, the heat of the intimate friction building in her core as Robert brought them both closer to release.

She groaned as he leaned into her further, distributing his weight more effectively across her ass and pelvic region, putting pressure on her clit. She moaned as his strokes became deliberately harder and deeper. Her breasts crushed to the tops of her thighs, Elizabeth’s breaths were ragged and deep.

A flush began crawling up her skin as she neared the breaking point.

“Robert, oh...god....ROBERT!!” She cried out loudly as her insides began to tremble and quake under him.

As she shuddered below him he felt his body stiffen and a throbbing well up from deep within. The exploded together. aaaaaahhhhh lizzzzzz he moaned as they gave each other everything with in them. He released her thighs and they rolled on their sides and entwined their legs together. He reached down pulled up the covers over their bodies, and said "I do believe a nap is in order young lady. He smiled, kissed her and let sleep overtake his sated body.

He woke some four hours later with her still curled up in his arms.

There was a stubble shift in the weight of the bed, and Elizabeth’s eyes popped open. She smiled into the warm comforting eyes of her lover. Gently she reached out and touched his face trailing her finger tips over his lips and jaw line.

“I owe you some answers.” She said softly.

Launching into the story of how she was sold to her late husband, he penchant for younger, much younger women. That, he already knew.

What he hadn’t known was the attempt her late husband had made at selling her to his friends for a price. John Delaney having been one. When she had fought tooth and nail against the very thought, John had approached her, cornering her in the study at a ball they were hosting. He had solicitously offered to be her lover, under the nose of her inattentive husband. But she had refused him. Doing so in sighted his wrath.

“He told me at my husband’s graveside I would be his, no one was standing in the way now. The way he said it Robert, I feared he’d done something to make it so. I tried to hold on, to my home and my position, but everywhere I went there he was, I started to feel unsafe, and never alone.” Elizabeth sighed.

“I knew he’d be having the accounts watched, he is the Head financial banker at the largest bank in Boston. I’m sorry I put you in so much danger.” She dipped her head staring at his chest as she waited for him to speak.

Robert lifted her chin with a finger, and looked deeply into her eyes. "You..... have nothing to be sorry for my darling. I've spent a lifetime dealing with scum like him and worse. Besides, if you hadn't come into my life, I would still be doing it. I just wouldn't have your love to come home to. Don't ever be sorry about that. If I died tomorrow, my life was better for the day I found you!"
He kissed her softly and smiled. it was a smile that came from down deep, from a well of joy she had put there.

You know my sweet, I've never been to Boston. You think you could show me around?

She chuckled softly as he tipped her face to his. She couldn’t see her cowboy in Boston, but at the same time she’d loved to take him there. To show him her home, her life, what she gave up to come out here.

“I would love to show you Boston, I do not know if it is ready for you thought darling, but I could certainly show you around.” She smiled. The very idea of him there in high society made her quiver. The folks back home wouldn’t know what hit them, especially once she got him cleaned up and put in some nice clothes.

“You do have to understand though, I left that life, I sold everything I owned to come out here. There really is nothing calling me back there.” She looked into his eyes. He was her world, and home would now always be where he was.

"Yes I know my darling, but this is more than a pleasure trip. It seems I have some unfinished business there. I have to see a certain banker named Delaney. Unlike him, I prefer doing my business in person. But don't worry about that now. As far as the rest of the town, I don't care if there ready or not here we come!" he said laughing. We'll leave before the snow falls, but I want to be back here for Christmas.

Robert got dressed and grabbed his rifle. "I think its time for some fresh meat he said. Why don't you see what's left in the root cellar. I don't know about your but all the exercise lately has me hungry. I'm thinking rabbit stew" He gave Elizabeth a wink and was out the door.

Elizabeth watched him depart.

She offered up a small prayer. He’d be more than a match for Delaney, but she didn’t know if her heart could take the stress.

She went to the root cellar looking for what she could find. There were several shrivelled onions some potatoes and a hearty looking carrot. Gathering them all together she brought them to the table and set to work chopping them finely. She stoked the stove back to live and set a pot on to heat, with a bit of lard she’d found in the cupboards.

Setting the vegetables to simmer, she cleaned the table and lay out some of the tartan she had bought, wrong side up. Cutting the perfect sided swath of the silk underlay, she worked nimbly on attaching the two layers. Every so thankful, she’d learned to quilt as part of her wifely repertoire.

Robert returned from the hunt an hour later, two rabbits slung on his shoulder. The cabin was filled with good smells and he was delighted to see Elizabeth busy at the table. She was wearing the light blue dress she had made and no top. It pleased him and he assumed it was because of his earlier compliments. He kissed her fondled her briefly and set about skinning the rabbits. "I'll cure these pelts for you. They make wonderful collars." He had the rabbits cleaned and butchered in no time and ready for the skillet he set the meat on a plate near the stove. "That looks warm" he said admiring the quality of her handy work.

he sat next to her and began kissing and fondling and generally being a hindrance to her sewing. He chuckled as smiled and tried to concentrate on her work.

Elizabeth batted his hands away playfully.

She had begun hemming the attached two pieces of fabric, when she became fed up with her shirt. Too big for her, it kept getting in the way of her stitches, so she had shrugged it off in irritation. The freedom had been nice, and the look on his face when he came home even better.

She laughed at him and his playfulness.

“The vegetables are simmering, just add the rabbit to it, and we’ll let it stew for a bit. We will have an hour or two before it’s ready...” She let her voice trail off, seeing the hopeful spark in his eyes. Two hours before dinner, left a lot of play time.

Elizabeth swept into her lovers arms, and upturned her face to his, kissing his lips in a tender sweet kiss.

“So, any ideas on how to spend the time?”

"I think your simmering hotter than the stew!" he said with a chuckle as he kissed her warmly. As she stood there he toyed with her nipples until they were standing proud again. he recovered a strip of satin from the floor that she had cut from the bolt and tied it over her eyes, then walking her to the middle of the room with out saying a word, he untied a flour sack he had hanging from the rafters. the rope it hung from now dangled near the floor. He gently wrapped her wrist in some tartan material and tied them together high over her head. Taking a turkey feather from an old hat he had, he gently ran it down her torso then back up and circled each nipple. As he watched she shivered. She felt him tugging at the leather strap that held her skirt in place, and moments later it fell freely to the floor.
the feather continued its travels down the crack of her ass and up and down both inner thighs then lightly teasing her outer lips.

He kissed her on the lips without any other contact and then slowly backed away just barely making contact, the feather then running along her neck and behind her ears. Silently he removed his clothes and then stood on a chair in front of her. he brought his cock up close to her lips barely touching her but not letting her know how.

Elizabeth was stunned. Her eyes shrouded in the cool silk and then the equally pleasing yet frightening sensation of being tied up, sent her senses whirling. By the time Robert traced his feather over her body, each touch of it felt like an electric shock going through her system, as though thousands of lightning bolts danced on her skin.

She moaned at the light touch and the slight tickling that sent shivers up her spine. She could feel heat radiating off Robert’s body, but had no way of reaching out to feel him, or discerning where he was in relation to her.

All she could hear was his breathing and how it quickened as he danced the feather over certain areas of her flesh. She imagined him hard, and erect, waiting for the moment to have his way with her.

She wasn’t scared, she knew he’d not hurt her, but the anticipation of waiting for him to touch her body was driving her mad with need.

Elizabeth's feet were set wide apart so she she could steady herself with her hands high over her head. Robert sat cross-legged on the floor in front of her. He reached out with his tongue and touched her protruding clit. she nearly jumped out of her skin, but then moaned as he parted her lips with his tongue. as she leaned toward him he backed away. He would control her pleasure. After several minute of this she was wet and trembling her fluids just beginning to run down her inner thigh. H e wiped them away with his middle finger and walked around behind her. Without warning he pressed her rosebud with slick wet finger. again she jumped the pushed back against him. Bob's finger entered her and he wiggled it driving it slowly in all the way. Her moans were audible and almost constant now. Turning her he released her arms from there bonds and pulled her to his naked body, but left her blindfolded.

Elizabeth was on over stimulation, when Robert finally pulled her body to his, her sigh was one of complete relief. Still blindfolded she squirmed a bit, unsure of the direction her lover was coming from. She moaned as Robert slid into her from behind. His cock was hard and thick, and easily accepted by her body. She braced herself, hands and knees on the floor as he bucked into her. Never had she had such a skilled lover, and in moments she was panting beneath him, begging to cum.

“Robert, oh God Robert!”

She said panting as her hips moved to meet his thrusts. The torture from before had driven her to a near frenzy, and as she revelled in the feel of him thrusting into her, she could feel her release just mere thrusts away.

His body was tense and hard, every muscle on alert, overstimulated. With each thrust her knees lifted from the floor and his balls and thighs slapped her ass witha loud crack, hearing her call his name made him wild with desire. sensing she was ready to explode, he pulled out from her ass and drove deeply into her wet waiting vagina with one quick thrust bottoming out against her. his thighs tightened and a powerful growl escaped his lips. This was a new dimension almost animal like in their passion. She seemed wnton with desire and it drove him to the edge. with two more hard thrusts they released in sinchrony. Their legs suddenly wobbly as if made of rubber. He filled her with his seed then picked her up and carried her to the bed were thay collapsed like to rag dolls, limp and sweaty, she cuddled in his arms, both breayhing heavily. two hearts pounding as one. He pulled the blindfold from her eyes My (breath) God! (breath) Liz! (breath, breath, breath) You might (breath) have killed (breath ,breath) Me! (breath) but it would (long breath, now slowing a bit) have been worth it.

Elizabeth nuzzled into Robert. Her heart was pounding from the exertion. She swung leg over his hips pulling their bodies closer together, smiling as she buried her head against his strong chest. She wanted to stay like this forever.

The idea of leaving to go to Boston nagged at the back of her mind, as a bad choice. However, she knew in order to actually be free to be happy she’d have to confront her demons. There was no one else she’d rather have at her side than Robert as she did so. He’d protect her. She smiled softly, Boston was never going to know what hit it.

Gently she sat up, sniffing the air, she leaned down and kissed her lover’s lips. “It smells as though dinner is likely ready, should we eat?” She looked down into his eyes, happy and content with the look he wore. She was truly good for him, wasn’t she? That thought was enough to allow her to disentangle herself from him and sit up. They would be okay, as long as they were together.

Robert loved watching her naked form as she headed to the stove to check the pot. After weeks together with few clothes, he was still having trouble adjusting to seeing her dressed. We smiled at her wonerfully feminine silouette in the light from the fireplace. He took the bowl of stew she brought him and tasted it. She was a damn fine cook too."How ever did I get so lucky as to find you?" he asked her. This is fine stew, and the service is wonderful too. He kissed her as she sat crosslegged in the bed and curled up against his back to eat. It was a simple life. Wonderfully simple, and all their own.

She smiled at the compliment, the flush easily rising to her cheeks. She smiled at him.

"Things work in mysterious ways," she said winking at him. She took a mouthfull of stew. It was decadent. She chewed lost in thought. "If we are to go to Boston, will we make it back here before Winter? Do they even run the stage durring those months?" There was so much about this frontier she had no idea about.

Boston had been bustling and busy, here it was more laid back, and less commited to time. She sighed softly as she set aside her empty dish and stretched out on the bed. "There will also be issues with us travelling together as we are not married. Out here that may not be an issue but as we move closer to the East..." She let her voice trail off.

There would definitely be some ramifications of their situation as well, that she was not looking forward to having to deal with.

Robert woke the next day early. He was up with the sun. She woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. Good morning sunshine. how about making pancakes? we need a good breakfast. Busy day ahead! We have to go into Dodge. There's a stage next week and we need ticket and then from there on the river boat to Ohio. After that, well its horses or a buck board. Personally, I like horses what do you think?
Robert had the stove hot and the skillet greased. All she needed to do was mix batter and cook them.

Elizabeth set to making the flapjacks. She stired the batter together as she listened to him talk. "That sounds fine, though I did not take a boat on my way here, I would assume it would lessen the journey some." She set the first spot of batter into the skillet.

She worked studiously on making the flapjacks one at a time before she handed him a stack of three on a plate. She continued making the round cakes, until the batter was gone. She took two and sat down at the table beside him.

"Horse back, would be fine if that is how you wish to travel." She took a fork to her cakes, cutting them with the edge before savouring the mouthfull.

Well this time of year they dont run the southern stage routes much. Not enough traffic. So the Mississippi to the Ohio to the Kenowa valley and through the Appalatians is the only way to get there. We could wait for a train from Chicago headed east, but we'd be held up a week, and we can ride it faster.
Also, since thats pretty wild territory, theres no worries about a marriage certificate. Don't have money for a proper wedding or I'd ask you right now. He said kissing her neck. Once Delaneys out of the way I'll see to that I promise you! That is if you'll have me?

Bob went out and hitched the cart up and loaded his gun. Any time your reay sweety the carts ready. He sat and waited for her to dress.

Elizabeth shrugged, as she dressed. She slipped into one of the tartan skirts she had fashioned, and one of the mens shirts she had bought from the store. Tying a piece of thin leather about her waist for a belt, she smiled at Robert, as she held out her hand.

"I would love to have you, but I am warning you, I can be a handful." She couldn't help but smile at him as she teased. Walking side by side out into the fresh air, she waited as Robertv hitched the cart back to the horse.

This trip into town to buy the stage tickets would also give her an opportunity to ensure they had stores for traveling. If she learned anything on her way out here, it was to makesure she had a stash or two of her own food, just incase. Nothing was worse than stopping for the night and realising the inn was so disgusting that it made you loose your desire for food. She'd need some flour and sugar, and some curred meat.

Robert stopped her taking both her hands in his and looked her in the eyes. His voice got quiet and really serious. "You wouldn't kid a fella would you? You'd really have me? because I wasn't kidding you. I'd have you right now if I thought I could. You said you could be handfull, but right now all I got is two hands, and I'd make 'em yours in a minute. You'd really marry me 'lizabeth?"

He just stood there a hopeful look on his trail hardened face, looking for an answer.

Elizabeth let him pull her close. Her heart tugging as he spoke. Why was it so hard for this cowboy to believe he was worth being desired? She gently touched his face, her thumb caressing his lips, as she looked up into his eyes.

"Ofcourse I'd not joke about that." Her words were soft. She leaned in and kissed him gently. "I'm already yours, the ceremony is just a formailty for what my heart already knows. I Love you Robert Walker, and I would be honored to become Elizabeth Walker."

She smiled at him before offering her lips to his again. Her mind was fluttering as he slid his arms about her and kissed her so feircely, Elizabeth was sure she'd felt her knees buckle.

Back
Top Bottom