Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

an officer (gentleman?) and the lady ( picklechiffon and wolvenrogue)

Elizabeth gasped as his body invaded hers. The feeling was so exquisite. She looked up at him as he sank into her warmth. The feel of him, it felt like home, as he moved inside her.

She hissed as he rolled her on top, her side aching from the movement, but the throbbing of her wound was replaced with throbbing in her core as this new position offered her a different angle. She raised herself up gently and then lowered, loving the slow movement on him. This was nothing like what she had ever experienced.

She cried out softly as he adjusted under her, feeling the pulsing in her nether lips getting harder, she found his lips, kissing him deeply as she felt the first splash of his seed inside her. She rode out the feeling, her own body trembling in pleasure as he held her tight. Taking a deep ragged breath, she looked down at him, her eyes filled with dark passion. She leaned in and kissed him again gently.

“Thank you,” she said softly, not knowing what else to say. He had given her so much, she wondered if he knew how dangerously close she was to loosing herself to him completely.

He couldn't believe his ears! She was thanking him? "oh sweety!" he said, "I should be thanking you. You make me feel ten years younger!" He held her close, gingerly protecting her wounded side. He rocked her in his arms still impaled in his lap. He had begun to soften but her words gave him new energy. He got to his feet holding her ass in his hands and carried her to the creek. He stood with her in his arms under the cool water as it cascaded off the ledge like a shower. He was fully hard again now and kissed her hungrily as his passion again reached a fever pitch. His tongue probed her mouth as his cock probed below. He wanted to touch her in any way he could. He felt her shudder and she carried him with her as his body convulsed with passion and pleasure. Suddenly exhausted he sat in the cool water of the creek and just kissed her gently as he caressed her silky skin.
He smiled and looked in her eyes there was peace in them. he could see it. Noticing the setting sun he said " my darling we better get on the road. Do you think you could ride in my lap?"

Elizabeth was breathless, the cold water, and the feel of his orgasm as well as her own, making her head spin. She shivered in pleasure as he called her darling. This was how it was supposed to be between a man and a woman, hot and tingly, not flaccid and cold. She looked into his eyes, nodding softly. “

Yes, I think I would love to ride in your lap, Robert.” She smiled at him gently, her perfect lips parting ever so slightly as she moved to stand. She refused his hand as she stood egger to try her own two feet independently of any help. She took a tentative breath as she straightened. Smiling as she stood her ground, she looked up at him.

“Now, I will take your arm, as I think if I take a step I’m going to fall.”

She laughed in spite of herself, which made her side ache, but she was glad of his strength as he lead her back to the horse. She blushed, aware she was still completely naked, her body flushed from his lovemaking as they walked to his horse.

Robert packed the blankets in the litter and left it just in case. He took he now dry cape from the tree and wrapped her in it. Gingerly, he lifed her onto the saddle facing backward, then climbing aboard, sunk into the saddle and lifted her onto his lap her legs wrapped around him. Looking over the situation he removed his belt as the buckle was a definite hazard to her, and tucked it in the saddle bag. Placing an arm around her good side under the cape he held her firmly in his lap. It wasn't very lady like, but she was in no danger of falling. He hoped this would help them make better time this night, as they had 25 miles of open desert with no water ahead. Stopping would not be an option. They must cross it in one night or perish. Robert didn't share this concern with her, for she could do nothing but worry. None-the-less it concerned him deeply.

He wasn't prepared for how pleasant it was to ride a horse with a naked woman in your lap. It was a sensual dream on so many levels. As he held her on his lap he cupped her right breast, because below it was her would. he dare not hold he there.
Her thighs and nether region were riding tight against his and constantly rubbing and bumping from the motion of the horse, and then there was her scent. Clean from the stream she smelled wonderful. After riding a few miles with the stimulus from bouncing in his lap she had the scent of a woman in heat. The cape captured it and directed it up and toward him. It was positively hypnotic. They rode for seven straight hours. He was hard for six and a half.

As they arrived at the bluff on the opposite side of the desert it was still dark and cool. He was saddle weary and horny as hell he helped her to the ground and tied up the horse. He spread blankets on the ground and lit a small fire. He was almost too tired to eat. He pulled her to his side, and they shared some water and a bit of jerky he had with him. He held her close.

Elizabeth could hardly concentrate on anything else; accept the movement of muscle beneath her body, and the constant rubbing it caused against his body.

There is something so earthly sexual about riding a horse, she thought to herself. She could feel she wasn’t the only one who had a reaction to their situation, and that tidbit of knowledge gave her a thread to hold on to her sanity. By the time they dismounted, her body ached, from need and unrequited desire as much as the jostling it had given her wound.

She curled herself gingerly down on the blanket beside him, sharing the jerky. Its salty tough texture strangely good, and enough. Her stomach was still iffy, given her recent fever. She looked down at him, smiling softly.

“Hard ride huh?”

She asked, her eyes glinting, teasing him that she’d felt just how difficult the journey had been for him, and knowing she could offer him some releif.

Gently she pushed him down on his back on the blanket as she moved next to him, his cape parting, revealing a swatch of her body to him as she did so. Slowly she unbuttoned his trousers, gently peeling back the taut fabric from his flaming groin. She was amazed at the heat his body gave off.

She eased her cool fingers in and gently worked his pants off his hips, pulling them down to his knees. Sliding the tips of her fingers back up the inside of his muscled thigh she let them dance over the sensitive skin at his hip, trailing one down to his balls, stroking them gently.

Her eyes never left his body, as she touched, memorizing every cleft and curve of his muscles. She’d only really seen one naked male in all his glory, and that was the man beneath her fingertips at this moment.

She leaned down kissing his lips softly, before kissing a hot trail down his neck, and his firm broad chest, to his abdomen then lower. Trailing her tongue down, she licked to his hip and then over to his groin. Gently she let her lips find his tip, hot and raging hard, and she kissed it softly, before sliding her tongue about it.

Smiling at the reaction she got, she lowered her mouth on to him, and began sucking.

[/quote]
Robert looked down his chest to the vision working between his thighs in the dim light of morning. She was exquisite. Much too beautiful to hide in that ugly cape. Reaching down he pulled it from her shoulders. The swell of her breasts hanging beneath her as she sucked him nearly took his breath away. He cupped her left breast in his hand lovingly massaging it as he had its twin for 7 hours. He would never grow tired of that feeling. Her lips on his cock made his head swim with desire. A small breath of wind carried the scent of her wet pussy to his nose. He pulled her hips toward him as she stayed latched on to her prize. She was now straddling his chest, and her now swollen lower lips, slick with desire were in front of him in easy reach.

He teased her with the tip of his tongue until she forced herself back to his waiting mouth in desperation. His tongue entered her like a snake and explored her eagerly. He lapped at her clit and inner walls. Wet when he began, she became drenched making his face slick with her desire. He was reaching the point of stimulation overload, her tongue and lips on his cock, fingers exploring his balls and her pussy invading four senses. He could take no more. His body shaking violently, he gave in to desire and released his load splashing down her throat. 7 and a half hours of pure desire. As he came down, he pulled her wet and sloppy face to his own, letting her lay breathless and naked on his chest as they kissed and enjoyed the mixing of their cocktail of love. They licked and kissed each other clean, pulled the cape over themselves and fell asleep. It wasn't till the next afternoon that Robert discovered that his pants were still around his ankles.

Elizabeth woke, cradled in a pair of warm strong arms, her leg neatly tucked between his. She sighed softly yawning and taking a gingerly stretch, her body moving along his as she tried to ease the ache in her side without really doing damage to it. She found his eyes on her, watching her, she smiled softly her lips gently meeting his in a tender kiss.

“Did you sleep well?” She asked as she moved to disentangle her body from his, as she moved to sit, cradling her knees to her chest as she watched him stretch his own body. She let her eyes caress him, as she lay her head on her knees, watching his movements intently. She knew nothing about the man in front of her, and she found herself yearning to know him. She smiled softly at him.

“Tell me about you,” she said quietly, her fingers reaching out and lightly playing on his firm chest as he lay beside her.

She touched him gently, as his body moved with the sound of his voice, and she listened intently, learning as he spoke.

“Better than in years” he replied but then she asked the question that caught him off-guard. The tough exterior sort of melted as he looked into her big green loving eyes. It was a good time for stories. The hot desert afternoon to warm for exertion. He laid there a moment as she toyed with the hair on his heavily muscled chest and without further prompting began to speak. His voice sot and a little hesitant.

“I never knew Daddy. He died in the Spanish war when I was just a year old. Times was tough for Mom after that. She kept it from me till I was 13. I had a happy childhood, Momma saw to that. I never knew a sweeter than her till you come along. I lied about my age and joined the Army. Captain knew I was too young, but they pretended otherwise, cuz Daddy was a veteran and they knew we needed the money. Momma washed uniforms for the officers, and that with what I could spare kept her till she passed on some 20 years ago when I was on patrol. Saddest day of my life when I heard (a tear rolled down his cheek. Been in the Army 30 years this month, and I guess I will till I die or they kick me out.

I’ve fought a lot of battles, killed thirty men, though it pains me to say it, and slept a lot of nights on the ground. None better than last night. Not much else to tell. I’m jus a simple man. Now what about you my dear? “
He sat up and pulled her between his thighs and wrapped his arms around her. “Tell me about you?”

She looked at this man, who had seen so much. No wonder his body was marred with scars. She leaned her head into his chest, offering no judgment only acceptance.

“I was raised in a relatively wealthy home, servants and nannies. My folks were of the ilk that children should be seen very little and not heard. I had tutors who I saw more of than my mother or father. Then one day they came to me together, and said I was to be married. I was young, and the man they picked out wealthier than either of my folks could imagine. He offered an unrealistic price for my hand, and the saw dollar signs. I married at 16.”

She paused not sure how to continue. Years had given her insight and wisdom, but sharing such things seemed delicate and difficult, even with someone who had seen her most vulnerable side. Eight years of hell, 6 married to it and two trying to fend off the vultures had made her cynical.

“He liked young girls, young innocent girls. I didn’t meet that after our wedding night. “ She shuddered at the memory. “He died, two years ago, the only night he ever tried to touch me was the wedding night. But he must have felt some kind of guilt for it, as he left me his fortune. I got tired of the rumours surrounding his death, so decided to come out west.”

“The stage was supposed to be carrying my chest of valuables, but at the last minute decided to keep most of it in a trust back East. Looks like that was a good decision, on my part.” She sighed, she had hopped the accident had been due to Indians, but somewhere in her heart she knew the touble was hers and hers alone.

"Hmmmm so how did I manage to meet your standards?" he pulled out a $20 gold piece.. There's my life savings. fits easy in my pocket. Somehow I knew you were a fine lady. I suppose you'll be headed back east when you get to Dodge. Cant say as I blame you we haven't given you a very warm welcome here.

Its been 20 years since Ive known the love of a woman until last night. He struggled with the words that were on the tip of his tongue. I've become accustomed to your touch Elizabeth. I....I... he paused but then gave in and blurted out.. I love you. You ... not the money or the fine clothes. I love how you smell, how you taste, the touch of you against me, the sound of your voice in the morning. He closed his eyes and just held her, wishing he would never have to let go.

Elizabeth felt her heart tug, as she listened to him say those three words she wasn't sure she believed in. She had been in his company for three days, two of which she was mostly naked and unconscious. But she was finding she had a soft spot for him as well. She’d never known love. Given her history, she was reluctant to, but as she looked into his eyes, she had to admit there was something. The idea of leaving, was downright devastating.

“I have nothing back East,“ she said softly. “That is why I choose to come out here, I was not planning on ever going back. There are people there who would do me harm, because of the money, but also in the way my husband died, some of his illustrious colleagues believed it to be orchestrated, by me.”

She tipped her head and placed a soft kiss on his rough cheek. “My plan was to buy some land, settle down, and maybe fall in love, if such a thing really could exist. I like knowing the snakes out here are the visible kind, not men hiding behind the facade of silk suits.”

She paused again choose her next words deliberately. She found his hand and laced hers with it, to offer that connection, and hopefully if her words failed, a secondary reassurance of her intentions.

“I am taken with you, but I have never known love, but I do believe I want to try finding it, with you. But I am going to need a slow hand, especially since I have a nagging suspicion; trouble has followed me out here.” She looked at him earnestly.

“Are you willing to accept those limits, and help me work through them?” Her heart felt like it was in a vice, waiting for the constriction to be released as she waited for his reply, her fingers gently caressing his rough weathered hands.

Robert didn’t know who the snakes were that Elizabeth was talking about but he knew how to handle snakes. Someone had hurt her bad and his blood boiled just thinking about it. Then as before he felt her gentle touch soft hands and slender fingers on his own. He hugged her softly, kissed her cheek and whispered “yes my dear” .

Twilight was nearing and the air was starting to cool in the early evening. “ “We should be on our way.” It was with a peaceful heart that he helped her to her feet and folded there blanket. He lifted her to the horse and then climbed aboard himself. She settled into his lap as though she was molded to fit there. They rode off, but not with the urgency of the day before. The desert was behind them. Robert was looking for food and water now. A place for them to rest a bit and recover.

It wasn’t long before the rocking of the horse brought back a now familiar feeling to his crotch. “I could get used to this” he though as he gave Elizabeth’s warm breast a gentle squeeze. He loved how responsive her nipples were to his touch. He kissed her neck as they bobbed along, the rising scent of her arousal filling his nostrils. “Yes” he thought “I really could get used to this.

Elizabeth settled into the position in his lap with ease. While her side still ached, the burning fervour of the pain had ebbed. She lay her head on his shoulder, as the rhythm of the horse moving under them, worked it’s magic.

She could feel the instant it got to be too much for him, and how his hardened length bulged against the constraints of his clothes.

Yesterday, she’d felt him, but had been demure enough to let it go. After the afternoon they had shared, she felt more adventurous, brazen.

She slipped her left hand from around his waist, and brought it between them, her head still resting on his right shoulder, her lips just inches from the hollow of his neck. Slowly she let her hand side to his groin, her deft fingers caressing his length, then mischievously slipping his fly open to allow her fingers to touch his flaming skin.

She smiled as she heard a sharp intake of breath. Cloaked by the cape, her actions were invisible to everyone, accept him, and the torture she was inflicting on his body.

Robert’s breath caught in his throat. He rocked his hips in the saddle, allowing the now loose pants to work down his narrow hips giving her better access. He could feel the heat of her pussy near to his rigid member, as her whispy fingers working their magic. Leaning back in the saddle , he lifted her, her ass in his strong hands . Pulling her closer, he lowered her slowly. He wetness slowly engulfed him. The rocking in the saddle kept up a constant rhythmic stimulation. He was holding her close now there bodies moving as one locked together in the saddle. Her kisses enflamed him. The horse was on its own now., its riders completely oblivious to the world around them. Deep in passion.

Elizabeth gasped as her body accepted him easily. She looped her arms about his neck, using the momentum of the horse under her to help her move up and down his thick shaft, her knees tightening about his waist as she lifted and lowered. Her lips found his ear, gently teasing on the lobe, as he held her close, her breasts rhythmically bouncing against the fabric of his shirt, brushing her nipples easily into stiff peaks.

She nuzzled into his neck as her body rocked to his, her hips moving faster, in a deeper sense of urgency. She slid her hands into his hair caressing the back of his neck, her breath coming faster in rapid pants. Heat flushed from the crests of her firm breasts up her neck, to her cheeks. Clutching at him, she cried out softly, as he body trembling in his arms, her thighs quaking about him.

Robert leaned back thrusting up with his hips urgently. His release came hard shuddering his entire body. They both felt the heat of their passions engulf them sweating even in the cool night air from their passions. Robert tore off his shirt and her cape letting the night mist hide and caress them. Her breasts now pressed against his bare chest. Her hard nipples teasing him and keeping him erect.

His breathing now ragged, he was not sure how much more stimulation they could stand, but he meant to find out. He kicked the horse to a slow gallop and the bouncing now raised and lowered her hard on his cock about once a second, her nipples sliding up and down his bare chest. He pulled the horse to a stop and let her sink down hard on his cock and gripped her ass tightly. The locked in a passionate kiss and it took him over the edge it seemed as though she milked him, pulling everything he had into her. He broke the kiss and just started in her dreamy green eyes. “ your incredible” he said. Grinning from ear to ear. As the horse resumed it walking they could feel results of there passion soaking every thing. Robert laughed, “now we really need to find water.”

She laughed softly as her body recovered from the exertion. A slight throb began in her side, she lay her head back to his shoulder, enjoying the slight pain, knowing it was well worth it. She whispered softly against his neck.

“Water would be good,” she softly said licking her tongue up the rough skin of his neck. She looked over his shoulder to the landscape behind them.

“How long do you think before the next stage comes though? Or word is sent back to the East, of the wreck?” She asked the question softly, not wanting to loose the moment of their shared passion, but needing the information.

Something was nagging at her memory, foggy and unrecognizable as of yet, she hopped the memory would clear with time. Her fingers danced lightly over his broad chest, toying with his hair as she waited for his reply.

“Stage wrecks out here aren’t even news. To get back east well could be two or three months.. why?” He was now holding her bare ass in one hand, and driving the horse with the other. He smiled enjoying the sloppiness between them as they rode on. It was like nothing he’d ever experienced. He remained semi—rigid within her. Her soft moist insides caressing him as the horse gently rocked them. They rode like that for hours. He had never felt so peaceful.

It was clear she needed to rest. She was exhausted and having trouble staying awake. Then he hit on an idea. He stopped the horse, pulled a blanket from the saddle bag and laid it over the front of the saddle and the horses neck. He helped her turn around in the saddle, her back to him. He had her lay forward on the horse's neck and wrap her legs around his thighs hooking her feet in the saddle straps. She could now sleep. He covered her with the cape and softly rubbed her back as they rode. She was asleep in minutes.
As Elizabeth settled in to her new position, her soft ass settled back against him, her ass cheeks sliding gently against his cock and balls. He was raging hard in minutes. He tried to simply enjoy the stimulation, but it ran away with him. Pointing his cock down toward her, he pushed it into her warm hole. He was puzzled at first. It felt different somehow. Different but wonderful. He looked down and was surprised to find he wasn’t in her pussy. He was stunned, but it didn’t seem to hurt her, in fact he could hear her softly cooing and her hips were now pivoting in apparent pleasure.

Elizabeth was happy to lay down on the horse and let the motion lull her to sleep, the motion between her thighs soothing, as was the feel of Robert’s hips against her ass. Her last coherent thought was about the stages and how the news may not make it back East, and if it did, it would be months.

She’d seen his look, it hadn’t been Indians and that thought swirled into demonus nightmares. She was being chased down but her husband’s business partners, and tortured before the decided to burn her alive for poisoning him. Her moan was a strangled scream in her dream, as slight pain flared, the fire lapping at her skin, before...it turned pleasurable?

Elizabeth woke with a start, still laying on the horse, but she could feel the slow motion of Robert, thrusting against her. It took a moment to realize why it was so tight, and felt so good. She moaned in pleasure as he continued moving inside her ass, pressing her pelvic bone to the spine of the horse as he thrust. She looked back over her shoulder at him, and the ecstasy on his handsome face.

She shook her hips gently against him, smiling as she heard him moan softly, his hand cupping her ass cheek as he pushed, in and out.

He couldn't believe he was actually in her ass and she was liking it. This was new territory for him, but he wasn't giving it back. She was sooo tight yet warm and soft. He still couldn't believe it. as she looked back at him with a hungry expression he couldnt resist a playfull slap on the ass. he was riding her like a cowboy on a bronk and loving it. That look in her eyes set him on fire. He thrust twice more then pulled ou and rammed hard into her wet pussy. Lifting her as off the saddle

"oh!" Elizabeth cried out as he thrust into her wet folds.

She had remained so turned on with the motion of the horse, and then his pressure on her rounded ass, that the feel of him filling her was nearly too much. She bucked her hips to him, taking him deeper as she felt his hand about her waist pulling her by her hips closer to his throbbing cock. Elizabeth ground herself against him, her legs using the horse’s sides as leverage.

A flush crept into her cheeks , a part of her realizing how wonton she must be coming off, but the other part not caring. His body fit her perfectly, and the sensations he was causing were so divine. She was panting hard under his thrusts, as soft moan escaping her sweet lips before his name.

“Robert!” the need and longing lacing the syllables of his name evident in the breeze as they rode.

He pulled her up from the horses neck and held her breasts in his hands as she bucked hard on his cock! Oh my Elizabeth! he cried out for the whole world to hear. He was in a frenzy and came so hard they both nearly fell from the horse. He kissed her neck wildly. The horse, confused at the mixed signals, stopped in its tracks. He held her there. They were sweaty and exhausted and he'd never felt better in his life. He picked her up and turned her in the saddle to face him. They kissed endlessly for 15 minutes. The smile on her face etched forever in his memory.

She stroked her fingers over his cheek and down his jaw, lightly brushing his neck. When the kiss broke she softly whispered against his lips.

"Still worried I'll leave you?" She looked into his eyes, a smile tugging at her mouth as she regarded him. He was a fantastic lover, gentle and caring, yet demanding too, and she found she enjoyed that heady combination. She smiled looking down at their bodies, the sheen of sweat evaproating quickling even in the cool evening air. She looked back up at him.

"So Cowboy, what is your plan for getting me into Dodge, dressed like this?" She winked at him, knowing full well he'd not beable to ride her into town, with just his cape about her body. She did not want to answer to the Sheriff upon entering the city.

"Well, he said, I was planning on you riding in in the litter, but your a spirited filly and healed too quickly. I'll have to improvise something from a blanket. It will get you through town. I'll get you some clothes while you bathe." He kicked the horse into a walk again and she rode in her now familiar position straddling him, her arms around his neck.
After a few minutes they heard a sweet sound, running water! They were still two days out and two days since the last water they had found. Elizabeth was stanrting to feel well he was excited. He spurred the horse lightly though it was already headed to the water. The horse stopped and lowed its head to drink. It was only a shallow stream but the water was clear and cool and it looked glorius in the moonlight. Robert helped her down from the horse and grabbed the scrap that was left of the soap. They washed and played in the water for nearly an hour until feeling clean and more than a little cold. Still wet they cuddled between two blankets Sated from their strenuous ride, they kissed each other and rubbed sore muscles till morning.

Elizabeth woke from the most wondrous dream, stretching her body, she froze midway. Oh... not a dream. Slowly she left her body relax back into its natural form, stretching and popping his stitching was not on her list of things she wanted to do today.

She nestled back into his form, his hand possessively on her stomach, in such a claiming gesture; she had to admit she was taken with. Slowly stroking his hand and then his arm, she tried to tease his fingers from the firm grip they had of her naked breasts. She felt the grip tighten in a tender squeeze before his voice rumbled in her ear, what sounded like good morning.

Elizabeth moved to her uninjured side under the blanket, as she turned to face him. “Good Morning,” she softly whispered a tender smile on her lips as she teased a kiss from him. “How did you sleep love?” she asked. She herself had slept like the dead, and given the exertion of riding yesterday, and making love on the horse, she was surprised more muscles didn’t hurt from it.

Her body felt used, but not abused or used in a bad way, just sore enough to remind her, she’d been well loved by him.

Back
Top Bottom