Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seras Lang's Room -Fourth Floor-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
Seras room was fairly simple in it's lay-out and she only really had it since she knew the moment her parents found out her profession they'd disown her. So she'd asked management if she could rent out a room for awhile.

When you walked into the door you were greeted by a simple, spacious bedroom. It was a classical elegance, simplistic in design but comforting and warm. Off to the side behind another small closed archway was her bathroom. It was simple and clean, meant to compliment her living quarters.

RE: Seras Lang's Room -Third Floor-

Sera's heart was pounding in her chest with each step she took, excitement, desire, curiosity and shyness rolling through her being. She saw her door come into view and one thought crossed her mind...have I completely lost my bloody fucking mind? She was going to her apartment with a man..a vampire that she hadn't even known an hour and they sure as hell weren't going to her room to enjoy the decor. No she was planning on having sex with this being.

Would he bite her? She had thought about it quite a bit, would she let his fang pierce her skin? Let him partake of her virgin blood? Well she knew she wasn't going to bloody well stop him should he bite into her.

Stopping at a plain white door she looked back at him and smiled a little blushing "H-Here.." she said motioning to the door. Twisting the handle she opened the door and stepped inside, the room conveniently enough was her bedroom and right off the bat one could see a wide circular bed.

Thinking about it now it seemed she had highlighted the bed in particular, more so than anything else she had.

Closing the door behind them she blushed and looked at the ground. "Th-This is my room..." she said. She felt oddly embarrassed about her room like it wasn't good enough for someone like him.

One of the straps slipped from her shoulders and she blushed a little more, she'd been standing near a wall the entire time. Her hands fiddling with each other in front of her stomach as she watched the man, her eyes fell onto his groin where a very notable bulge had formed and she felt desire wash over her. Her body shuddered in anticipation and a soft moan left her lips, she leaned against the wall pressing her thighs together tightly.

When they arrived at her door, he watched as her cheeks lit with a slow burn from within as the blush spread across her delicate cheeks. The way she stammered here, he knew that she was nervous and that it was a moment to do slow. Walking into the bedroom with a light and easy unthreatening stride, he took it in with a glace. Looking over at Seras, he smiled, “A haloed bed and room suited for a most beautiful Angel.”

He turned towards her and picked up one of her hands in his, pulling her into his arms and softly against his body. Lifting his hand up, he caressed her jaw and then up to her cheeks. Leaning his head down and tilting her head upwards, his lips met hers in a sensual long kiss that could have gone on forever. His fingers stroked down the silken length of her blond hair and finally settled on her bare shoulder. His other arm was wrapped around her waist, holding her to him, supporting her balance, so if her knees went weak he could catch her. Reluctantly he pulled his lips away from the sweet haven of her mouth and trailed down her feminine jaw. He nuzzled the length of her neck, blowing against it softly. Finally he made his way to her bare shoulder and he kissed it gently, his teeth nipping at it, but not drawing blood.

Switching his arms, he moved the other behind her back and brought his other hand upwards to her strapped shoulder. Playing with the delicate strap, he slid his finger underneath it and slowly pushed it down, looking down into her eyes as he did so. Liquid heat filled his gaze and his eyes shinned silver with his lust and hunger for her. Leaning down, he now kissed the shoulder that he bore to his gaze, and whispered. “Tell me, my Angel Seras, are you sure? Even though it would pain me a great deal to do so, I will stop if you ask me. Should I taste the sweetness of your lips once more, I know that I will be lost. The choice is yours.”

She hadn't really realized the size difference between them as they had spent most of the time sitting but standing here in her room she stood in awe at how he dominated the very area he was in. She'd already known he had a very commanding presence but this was just unfair. Her cheeks, which had finally started to calm down tinged pink as he turned to her smiling and complimented her. "So you have even Angels falling at your feet sirius?" she said. She rolled out his name like it was something rare and new to her, something she enjoyed immensely.

Looking up at him surprised as his hand wrapped around hers and her eyes widened as she was pulled against him, she blushed deeply as his hard cock pressed against her soft stomach. She shivered and stared up into his face, blue eyes clashed with grey ones as they stared at each other. His hand caressed down her face and her full mouth pulled up into a bashful smile. Her breath caught in her throat as his face came closer to hers, their lips meeting in a deep lingering kiss that she wished would have gone on longer. She kissed him back, pressing her body against his just the tiniest bit a small moan escaping her lips and into his mouth.

She felt had he not been anchoring her with his other hand she'd have collapsed on the spot.

He kissed over her jawline and down her neck, her head tilting back the slightest bit. A small shiver ran through her body, causing her to rub against his hard cock which in turn made her even more aroused.

She felt his other hand slide behind her back helping her stay upright, his other hand slipping under the strap of her shirt and pulling it down, he kissed her shoulder before looking at her, his grey eyes shining a stunning silver color, the desire and hunger in those eyes made her shudder in anticipation.

His angel seras? those words elicited another shiver from her body. Asking him to stop? How could she ever do such a thing when she herself was unable to stop?

She looked back at him her crystal blue eyes darkening a fraction with desire and wanting, she shook her head and stared at him "Don't stop, I want you..." she said blushing deeply. As if to punctuate those words she leaned up and kissed him deeply, almost desperately her soft body pressed against his. Pulling her head back a fraction she smiled "Vampire Sirius, do you doubt me?" she asked gazing at him. She said his name and what he was so he knew that she had no doubts in her mind as to what she was doing.

Her body rubbed against his, she wanted him wanted him more than she'd wanted anything in her life.

He gave a laugh, dark and husky, “There is only one Angel that I want at my feet, and she is standing right in front of me.” His comment had dual meanings, that one that she employed at how even Angels could fall at his feet and the other how he wanted them on their knees at his feet giving him pleasure. Her, in fact, giving him that very pleasure. Yet, she was still innocent and here he would teach her.

The feel of her body rocking against his shaft made him groan low in his throat. When she kissed him, he was lost inside of his need and the need to fulfill hers. He lifted her up, one arm along her back, the other under her ass, carrying her princess style. He walked with purposeful strides to the bed with his lips on hers, not breaking contact even when he set her down on the bed, he just followed her down, his body over to the side of hers so that he wouldn’t crush her with his weight. Pulling back, he looked into the dark twilight of her eyes and smiled, “No, my Angel, I do not doubt you at all.”

He experiment on her arm before she relaxed enough to caress his hand down her side, palm grazing over the swell of her covered breast. Down along the hallow dip of her waist to her hip. Slowly, easing his hand back up, his fingers danced along the flesh between her pantline and the hemline of her shirt, letting her get used to skin on skin contact. Kissing her lips once more, he nipped at the bottom lip, seeking entrance and when she opened to him, his tongue caressed along her lip as it passed to dual with her own. As he kissed her, his hand slid under her top, gently learning the curves of her body. He spade his hand wide and it more than encompassed her small waist. His hand slid upwards, the shirt ridding up with it.

When he was almost to her breast, he rolled over, bringing her along with him, so that she would be on top and have the semblance of power. His other hand joined the first in running up her torso, finally, he was directly under her breasts and his thumbs caressing directly under her bra before he moved his hands up further, over her breasts as he removed the shirt from her body. He sucked in his breath as if he had been punched in the stomach, the wind knocked out of him at how truly beautiful she was and he couldn’t wait to unravel and unwrap the rest.

She loved the laugh that seemed only to stay in his throat but was audible around her entire room, she blushed softly as her mind wandered over the possibilities of what he said. Placing her hand on his chest she marveled at the hardness of his body, dragging her hand down his chest she paused hesitantly at the bulge in his pants. Looking up at him she lightly rubbed her hand over his straining shaft, lightly, teasingly.

"An angel seduced by a vampire?" she said with a coy little smile.

She heard a light groan echo in the back of his throat and it made her shiver in delight, she closed her eyes as she kissed him. She kissed him intensely, hotly, her eyes opened in surprise as she was lifted off the ground and carried over to the bed. The kiss never breaking as he set her down on the bed and lowered himself next to her. When he pulled back she stared at him, her eyes traveling from his face down his body her gaze lingering on the bulge in his pants before traveling back up to his face.

"I'm glad...I hope...you won't ask me again if I want you to stop." she whispered staring into his eyes.

She felt his hand exploring her body, when his hand moved over her breast she in took a quick sharp breath blushing. Her nipples perking beneath the thin material of her bra and shirt. His hand traveled down before trailing lightly over the exposed skin above her pants line a small shiver running through her body. His lips once more touched hers in another desire filling kiss, he nipped her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to him his tongue moving to her mouth where her own tongue entwined with his own hungrily.

She felt his hand move under her shirt, his hand traveling upwards dragging her shirt along with it, in one fluid movement he turned onto his back pulling her on top. She felt his hard length just beneath her and she shivered once more. Both of his hands were on her body and she blushed as he removed the shirt from her tossing it off to the side somewhere. Bringing her arms over her bared torso she blushed deeply as he stared at her, he himself in taking a deep breath.

Lowering her body down she pressed her breast against his chest her mouth lowering to his ear "Please don't hold back sirius..." she whispered into his ear. Raising her body slightly she looked at him and rocked her hips against his hard shaft.

“No, my Angel, I would never ask you to stop now,” his voice was low as he stared up with her body above his. He knew that this would be one of the positions that he would have her in when she was used to the feel of him inside of her and the pain from her hymn being broken faded away. Which, honestly, he hoped it faded rather quickly, not that he worried overly much because he knew that he could make it pleasurable enough that she would forget the pain. When she tried to cover her torso from his gaze, he took hold of her hands and opened her arms wide, staring at the perfection of her body.

When she lowered herself over him, he moved one hand behind her back, unclasping her bra. And he pulled it forward, but still it covered her breasts as she was pressed against him. He ran his hands down her back and over her ass, pushing her down harder against his erection as he moved his hips beneath her to create an even greater friction. In another fluid move, he rolled and had her beneath him, rising up above her; he took hold of the middle of her bra and slowly pulled it down her arms, baring her breasts and rosette nipples to his hungry eyes. He tossed the bra to the side and made a low sound of appreciation. “Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, Seras.”

Finger ran down her neck, danced around her collar bone and teased over the mound of her breast before coming to her nipple and tweaking it lightly. He moved his hand to cup the mound, caressing it lovingly, skillfully. Leaning down he kissed her lips gently then moved down to kiss along the front of her neck, sliding his tongue along the delicate skin at the base. Kissing down her breast bone between the valley, he moved his lips up the side of one mound, nuzzling as he did so. While his lips closed over one nipple, his hand fondled the other, leaving neither of them unattended. When he finishing loving the one thoroughly, he moved over to her other breast and repeated the process. When he finished, he kissed his way down her stomach, his tongue dipping into the hollow of her bellybutton, before he moved lower.

Kissing along her pantline, he looked up at her, his eyes shining with an inner hunger as he brought his hands up to her pants and unbuttoned them. He still watched her as he lowered his mouth to her skin once again and gave a slow lick until his tongue touched the zipper and he raised it up. Catching the zipper between his teeth, he pulled it down. When he finished, he raised up her hips and slowly dragged her pants down her legs, growling as her panties came into view. Just that much closer to heaven.

Seras blushed and smiled as she felt his fingers quickly and deftly un-clasp her bra with incredibly ease. She shivered as his fingers trailed down her spine, she bit her lower lip hard as he grabbed her ass and pushed her hips down closer and slowly ground against her eliciting a small little whimper of desire. She felt herself becoming that much wetter, she had a feeling that by the time her pants came off her panties would be a dead give away as to how aroused she was.

Before she could react she found herself pinned under him, something she rather enjoyed. He pulled the bra away from her chest and blushed deeply as he threw it to the side, the cool air sliding over her breast hardening her nipples a little more.

"I'm glad you like it Sirius..." she said blushing a little.

She blushed a little more as his finger trailed down her neck, collarbone and over one of her breast, a small whimper caught in the back of her throat as his finger tweaked it ever so slightly. His hand cupped her breast his hands the perfect size for her, she blushed her shoulders going back slightly baring her chest just a little better as he caressed her. Blinking she felt his lips touch hers in a small fleeting kiss before he moved down lower.

Her eyes widened as his mouth closed around on one of her nipples his hand teasing the other one. Pleasure and more desire washed through her body and she felt herself becoming more slick for him. A small low whimper escaped her lips as she blushed feeling embarrassed that, that one act had given her that much pleasure. His mouth moved to her other nipple and he repeated the task and another small whimper escaped her lips.

Opening her eyes she watched him trail down her stomach his tongue dipping into her belly, and then her pants line. She watched him un-button her pants and then lean down and drag his tongue across her skin before catching the zipper in his teeth and dragging it down. She didn't know why the action caused her to blush nor why it made her anticipation grow. He lifted her up as he drug off her pants and she gave him a helping hand with it, when he growled she felt her heart skip a beat as it sank deep into her bones and she smiled blushing.

She sat there in her underwear and suddenly a bout of shyness came over her and she tried covering herself with her arms once more. She felt like him staring at her like this he'd see some flaw in her and decide to leave, not to mention she felt dis-advantaged that she was almost naked and he was still fully dressed.

"Am I to be the only one to bare myself?" she asked in a soft sultry tone.

The one thing she hoped was that he wouldn't hold back on her, she dearly wished he'd lose himself to his desires. She couldn't quite say why she wanted that but it was something she felt deep in her.

Her question caused his body to shudder and with a fast kiss to her stomach, he crawled backwards off of the bed, lips trailing down one of her legs. Finally when he was at the edge of the bed, he turned around and took off his boots. He pushed himself upwards and stood, turning so that he would be looking down at her with dark desire, his gaze eating up every inch of her body. How he wished those panties of hers were off and her legs spread wide for him. As he gazed at her, he started unbuckling the top of his vest and then down the sides. It feel open, revealing pale skin and muscles, he looked delicate when covered, unclothed he looked more like a man. Unbuckling the cover on his throat, he dropped the vest from his body and ran a hand down his chest and stomach until it came to the ties on his leather pants.

He enjoyed her watching him, and meant to do it slow, make it sensual, having her be able to explore what a man’s naked body would be like inch by inch. He pulled the string and it loosened the top, his cock pushing forward and straining against the material, visible through the strings, letting her know that he wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Hooking his thumbs under the material, he started to drag his pants down; his erection sprang out, semi-hard.

When he stepped out of his pants, he ran his hand up his leg and cupped his cock. Teasing her with how it could be, he gave it a slight stroke. Still standing, he walked back towards her and leaning over the bed, he hooked his fingers around her panties and dragged them down her legs. He growled with desire at the sight of her slick and wet, ready for him and yet not. When he had them off, he dropped them on the floor, and picking up one her legs he kissed her small ankle and then made his way upwards, crawling back onto the bed as he did so. He stopped before his face reached her hidden cove and looked up into her eyes. “I want to taste you, Seras. Say yes.”

Seras smiled as his body shuddered, she took great pride in knowing she could make this man's body shudder. He placed a hot kiss on her stomach and trailed down her leg until he was at the edge. He stood up and she watched him intently, realizing what he was going to do she propped herself up on her elbows to get a better view.

She watched as he slowly; well to her it seemed agonizingly slow anyways. She watched his shirt come off and smiled blushing in anticipation as his hands dragged down his chest his finger hooking into his pants, he grabbed the strings and loosened them. She in-took a deep breath as she saw a glimpse of his cock trying to push it's way free from the bothersome material.

She blushed deeply but her eyes remained trans-fixed on his almost visible cock, she held her breath as he slowly drew his pants all the way off and then grabbed his own dick, a small groan of wanting escaping her lips.

She wanted to touch him, feel him, taste him, play with wanted to elicit groans, moans, grunts and gasps from him, urging her on letting her know she was doing it right.

He leaned forward after he was done teasing her with his cock and pulled her panties off, and once again she helped him gladly get the wretched thing off. She blushed not expecting him to let out a growl but she loved that it was because of her he did so, it excited her to hear him growl like some feral beast.

He grabbed her leg lifting slightly and placed a kiss on her ankle before moving in closer, she blushed deeply in anticipation. His face was so close to where she was dripping wet and when he asked she glanced to the side "O-Of course Sirius....but...I want to...taste you to.." she said blushing and looking down.

She felt several different things at the same time, excitement about how it would feel, disappointment that she'd have to wait to feel, touch his cock and embarrassment about what she'd taste like and if he'd like it or not.

Sirius smiled like a cat that was given cream, except that he had a predatory gleam in his eyes as he had captured his prey. “You can taste me later, my Angel.” His lips kissed, nibbled, and bit lightly at her inner thighs, trying to relax her body for what he was going to do in order to prepare her. His hands moved beneath her legs and lifted her bottom up slightly, so that her shoulders would be pressed into the bed and bare her weight. Looking at the beautiful swollen untouched pink of her, he got a shiver down his back. Bringing his eyes back up to look into hers over her raised mound, he took a breath and blew it against her moist heat.

Removing a hand from beneath her legs, he ran his finger lightly down her slit, her juices coating it. Pushing his index and ring finger between her hips, he opened her slowly, showing him her small and quivering clitoris, her small virginal hole. Moving his head forward, he kissed her softly above her vagina before he moved downwards. His tongue slowly snaked out and licked a path across her clit, the taste of her honey made him groan against her and his fangs lengthened. He didn’t know how much longer he would be able to hold onto his tight control, the thread was almost breaking with being this close to heaven.

His tongue continued to flick at her clitoris, moving up and down, side to side creating a strong friction and sensation. His fingers also moved in slow circles to tease and to tempt her. Moving them downwards, he slipped his middle finger into her sheath inch by slow inch, stretching the tightness of her virginal walls. As her nectar coated his finger, he lapped it up, happily, loving the sweetness of her taste. When she loosened up some, he pressed another finger into her, and the tightness that clamped around his fingers made his cock twitch and precum leak, the thought of how she would grip his cock made him groan.

Seras just nodded at what he said and blushed seeing the look in his eyes, blinking surprised as he lower end was lifted slightly she blushed letting herself sink into the bed. She saw him look at her and her blush grew as he blew against her, sticking her tongue out she moistened her suddenly dry lips.

She felt his finger lightly move down her lips and she shivered lightly with anticipation and wanting.

She felt him kiss her right above her womanhood and she blushed lightly, the blush turned into a sudden gasp as his tongue flicked across her clit and then again and again. She gripped the sheets tightly and bit her lower lip her eyes squeezed tightly as his tongue worked it's magic. When he slipped his fingers into her she felt her back arching just the slightest bit which caused her to bite down a little to hard on her lip, blood welled up and fell down her chin.

She heard him groan and it made her shudder, and felt like she'd just gotten that much more wet.

"Oh god Sirius...." she breathed out. The words sounded like they'd been said to hide a moan. She loved the idea of spending the rest of the day in her bed, exploring him, tasting him and pleasuring him.

He kept on pleasing her relentlessly; not giving up until her body flew apart in orgasm. Licking and nibbled at her clit, kissing and sucking up the honey as it came rushing forward at his skilled finger tips. With the hand beneath her thigh grasping her buttocks, he pulled her harder against his mouth and fingers. While he worked his fingers into her stretching sheath, he could just barely feel the evidence of her maiden head and he hoped against hope that it wouldn’t hurt her too much when he finally took her.

The sweet smell of her blood reached him and sent him into an almost frenzy. He quickened his fingers, pulling his mouth away so that as his two fingers, now followed by a third worked their way inside of her, his thumb rubbed against her clitoris. When she arched upwards, he could feel her climax starting and the flow of her juices increased. Giving one last long lick against her womanhood, he kissed his way back up her body and to her mouth where her blood called to him. His eyes dilated and glowing with dual hunger for sex and blood. His fingers still worked their magic inside of her, preparing her for when his cock finally entered her.

His lips were glossy from her nectar and he licked at it before leaning down to kiss her thoroughly. The blood that was on her lip made him growl and he wanted more as he tasted it, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth and running his tongue over the wound. Pulling away from the kiss, he looked into her eyes, “My dear sweet Seras, I need to taste all that you have to offer. Your blood sings to me like a Siren’s song, do I have your permission?” Kissing her lips again almost bruisingly, but trying to stay gentle, like his control was breaking. He nuzzled her ear and whispered, “I can take from anywhere you’d like. Your neck, your breasts, your thigh,” he tweaked his thumb over her clitoris once more, “even here. Just tell me where. My bite does not leave marks unless you wish it too.”

Where.The.Fuck.Had he been all her life?

She wasn't registering much of anything except the amazing sensations rolling through her body. She'd never felt so alive and yet so paralyzed with pure pleasure, why the hell had she avoided physical contact for so long? She had no idea, she could barely form a coherent thought besides "OH fucking god sirius!!!".

She felt him pull her roughly against his mouth his fingers pushing in and out of her mercilessly, she bit her lip hard as a small whimper and then a louder moan of pleasure forced its way passed her lips.

When his fingers quickened she pushed her head back into the bed and she opened her mouth slightly as if to let out some sort of gasp or moan but instead nothing came out, like it was trapped deep within her. She felt a third finger enter and his thumb rub over her clit and her back arched a slow moan slipping from her lips. Something was winding deep inside of her, winding tighter and tighter and it felt so damn good, she felt like any moment she was going to explode from the sheer pleasure of it all.

She felt him shift as he moved his way back up her body, she saw him come into view and blushed seeing his lips coated with her "juices" and even stronger blushed as he licked it off.

He stared at her moving his fingers in and out of her while his thumb teased and rubbed her clit, it was building up so fast and it felt so good, her breathing was coming in rapid bursts almost like gasps. She could feel her breasts moving ever so slightly with the movement of his fingers. He looked down at her his eyes dilated and hungry and they looked so close to losing control, she wanted to push him over. Wanted to see him without that tight control of his, wanted to see that feral animal deep within him released. She wanted to feel it.

His mouth descended on her own kissing her, she heard him growl and a small shiver ran through her body and she moaned into his mouth. He sucked and licked her bottom lip right over the wound, cleaning the blood from her lip quite thoroughly. Breaking the kiss she whimpered and stared into his eyes, he asked to take; to drink her blood, his voice was as alluring as ever but it was low and husky and it made her shiver once more and then he kissed her again. His lips pushing against hers hard, demanding and she loved it "lose control sirius...stop holding back." she thought as he kissed her roughly.

He broke the kiss once more and his lips moved to her ear as he told where he could bite, her back arched the slightest bit once more as he emphasized "here" by rubbing his thumb over her clit once more eliciting a small whimper from her.

"Bite me sirius, I don't mind where and I don't care if you leave a mark..." she said though each word sounded like they were moaned out instead of actually said.

She would have loved to have a mark left by him and she wondered where his fangs would sink into her body.

When she gave him permission to bite her, his whole body shuddered at the knowledge of what was to come. He kissed her lips fiercely, nibbling down her chin and neck. There were just so many places he wanted to sink his fangs into that he didn’t know where to start. Although, she never said he could only bite her once and throughout the night, he planned to bite her in all of his favorite places.

As his hand worked his magic, his mouth worked her lips. Moving down her jaw, he caught her earlobe between his lips and teased it, then moved down her neck where he made tender love to it with his mouth, tongue, and teeth. He teased and dragged his fangs against the vein there, but did not bite or draw blood. Kissing down onto her shoulder, he sculpted his fangs over the curvature of it and dragged them down to the hill of her right breast. Teasing and kissing, he finally sank his fangs into the delicate flesh and as the crimson river of her blood poured into his mouth, his cock hardened completely.

As he tasted her and could feel the rush of her blood and her juices at his fingers, he moved his hand away and repositioned himself above her. His bite would bring ecstasy to whoever felt it due to his wish and he only wanted her to feel pleasure. The head of his cock probed at the tight wet heat of her sheath and he moaned against her breast as he worked it into her one inch at a time. When the head was in, he pushed a little further and then drew back, her sheath was tighter than anything he had ever felt before, and it gripped him like a glove that was too small. When her channel finally began to loosen slightly, he could feel her maidenhead and in his mind he apologized for the pain that it may cause and he surged forward, breaking through the barrier. When he broke through, he stayed still letting her fully adjust to him. Pulling his fangs out of her breast and licking across the bite mark so that it would close but not disappear, he looked up at her. “Are you alright, my Angel?”

Seras had been wondering when he'd bite her and it seemed like now was the time. She smiled and ran her hands over his chest as he shuddered, his lips came down on her's in a fierce, racy kiss that made her anticipation for the bite grow.

She let out a soft moan as his fingers continued to move in and out of her, his mouth trailing kisses down her jaw and neck. He teasingly bit her earlobe and tugged on it which only made her shiver in excitement. Then his mouth moved back to her neck and she almost stopped breathing, she felt his lips do amazing things to her neck and she arched up to him, by now her own hips were slightly moving against his fingers in a kind of desperation.

"Oh..please sirius..." she breathed out her tone a mixture of teasing pleasure and perhaps an undertone of pleading.

She shivered as he moved from her neck and down over her shoulder, an odd tingling sensation moved over her skin when she felt his fangs drag along her skin another soft moan escaping her lips. She felt like she was being wound so tight like any minute she was just going to literally explode but it seemed he hadn't had enough of teasing her. He moved his mouth over her breast and teased her, kissing and licking driving her into a more of a helpless frenzy and then it happened; For a split second the world came to a slow grind as she felt his fangs sink into her soft breast.

She could hear her blood racing through her body, could hear him drinking her blood. She could feel a trickle of blood slide down the side of her breast but dear fucking god in heaven the sensation was unlike anything she'd ever known.

Her back arched baring her chest more to him and her head presses against the mattress her fingers clenching the sheets. He removed his fingers from her and repositioned his body, though his mouth never left her breast. Her eyes widened in surprise as she felt the hard tip of his cock press against her, she shuddered as he moaned and she mimicked the action as his tip pressed into her. Her mouth opened slightly like she wanted to say; scream something but at the moment it remained silent.

She felt him move inside of her and a small blush formed on her cheeks, her head fell back onto the bed. "Sirius..." she moaned out. He thrust into her completely and he was rewarded with something that was between a gasp and an incredibly pleasurable moan.

Then it hit her and it turned into a small shudder of pain, intense ripping pain that shot through her body. Her eyes squeezed shut and she groaned softly, she could feel the blood sliding over her inner thigh and down onto the bedding, she had been told that the first time would be painful, she'd known this but fucking damn did it really have to be so bloody fucking painful? It didn't take long for the pain to ease and her breathing returned to normal and she looked down at him.

Smiling she reached her hand to his face and brushed some of his ridiculously long silken hair from his face and nodded. "I'm fine..please..don't stop." she said staring at him. As if to enforce those words she wrapped her legs around his waist and bit her bottom lip, the movement causing her to feel his cock inside of her all the more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom