Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hiding Secrets

anomaisie

Star
Serina looked at the time and then back to her three month old son Jackson who was busy eating. When his lips left her nipple she pulled him away and pulled her shirt back down and sat him in his jumper. "I'll be right back Jack." She smiled and he laughed. He loved it when she called him Jack ever since he could laugh and it stuck ever since. She stood up from her rocking chair and Started her search for the phone.

She was late for a meeting with her professor and her husband wasn't home yet. She found the phone on the ground by her bed and she picked it up to call her husband. He was supposed to have went and quit, but it was taking him way too long. She dialed his number, heard the ringer and waited for him to pick it up.

Drake was rolling down the street to his wife's home but the traffic seemed to have been holding him. His phone had rung as he picks it up and says" hello." He stays in one spot to the point he almost wanted to cut the car off cause he was going no where.

Jacob was almost to his students house a she pulled up in the driveway beating his horn cause it was time to go.

"Hey, babe where are you?" She asked before hearing the honking in the driveway. "oh- " She caught herself before she could finish her sentence. Oh shit he's here. "I need you to get here babe I have school." She lied like she did almost everyday. "Did you quit like we discussed?" She asked casually , but on her side she was shooing away her professor through the window. She pointed to the end of the street where she could walk without her husband being suspicious.

Drake then states" hunny traffic is backed up couldn't you're sister watch our boy today?" He moved the car not even an inch ahead as the cars stop again as he says" yea I did but please find sumone to watch him and I will pick him up from there."

Jake then drove the the corner as instructed as he waits for her.

She sighed, "Yeah, I'll drop him off at Sarahs. Don't forget him." She giggled. "Love you babe see you when I get home." She said her goodbyes before hanging up the phone. "Well Jack I guess you get to meet your dad today." She picked him up and gathered anything he would need for Sarah's before walking out the door and towards the car. She opened the back door and set up his carseat back there, got him settled and threw the baby bag back there with him. "Sorry Jacob we'll have to take a detour." She said before leaning over to peck his cheek.

Jacob only grinned as he says" oh in front of the baby. Now that is a new kinkiness I haven't tried before. HE then began his drive as he looks at her with a grin asking" aren't you going to spread you're legs?"

She looked over at him with a playful glare. "A kiss on the cheek means nothing." She said, "I'm not going to do anything with you in front of him." She looked out the window. This was the first time that she let Jacob see Jack, but she was the only one that knew the kid was his, so the significance to her meant nothing to him. "By the way, his name is Jackson." She looked back at her bundle and smiled before looking to Her professor again. They looked a lot alike, but good for her Drake looked a bit like Jacob too. At least enough for him to pass as his son.

Jake had chuckled as he says" fine where am I to drop him off." He looks back to the kid and to her as he asks" does it look like I care for the little demon." He never really liked kids thus this relationship was birthed in the first place. Her with no money and him with the money to help her get by.

She sighed, knowing he wouldn't really care. "What do you mean? We're taking him to your place." She teased before letting it go. "Take the next right and it's on that street. third house down on the right." As they pulled up she quickly got out and took out all of the babys things. Her hands were full, but three months had given her practice at balancing which is how she was able to reach her her leg up and ring the bell. She handed everything to Sarah and kissed her son goodbye. "Daddy will be here to pick you up later." She smiled and kissed him before waving goodbye to Sarah. "Okay," She said as she hopped back into the car. "Let's hit the road before she sees you."

Jake then smiled as he pulled over for her. HE then reached his right hand between her legs as he grins teasingly rubing her pussy part of her pants as he asks" or see me do this to her beautiful sister?" He grins as he looks to the door waiting for it to crack open.

"Jake stop!" She shouted. She couldn't be caught. Sarah would tell Drake and Drake.. well she wasn't sure what he would do. She was kind of tired of him being boring and always working, it wasn't really her. She liked this sneaking around even if it was for money, it was still better than any other job. "I swear to god if she opens that -" But it was too late the door was open and Sarah was looking at them. She smiled and waved with one hand and hit his leg to go with the other signaling him to leave.

yuukic said:
"Jake stop!" She shouted. She couldn't be caught. Sarah would tell Drake and Drake.. well she wasn't sure what he would do. She was kind of tired of him being boring and always working, it wasn't really her. She liked this sneaking around even if it was for money, it was still better than any other job. "I swear to god if she opens that -" But it was too late the door was open and Sarah was looking at them. She smiled and waved with one hand and hit his leg to go with the other signaling him to leave.

Jacob had smiled as the door opened as he looks her in her eyes. He loved seeing her sweat. Some times HE would drive her crazy for the fun of it, It has gotten tot he point that his driving her crazy is the beginning base of their relationship. His hand slipped down on her mound as he grips it while waving to her sister.HE then drives off towards the park.

Her skin crawled with excitement as his hand made it to her mound and as soon as he started to drive away she let out a quiet moan. "Sometimes I think you have a death wish." She smiled before moving her hand to his pants and unbuttoning them and letting his cock pop out. She unbuckled and leaned over to put her mouth on it.

JAke had a grin on his face as he pulled up to the drive way parking the car. HE then unbuckled his seat belt as he says" you know ou enjoy it." Last time when we fucked in her room with her there you know you enjoyed the thrill of almost getting caught." While he talks of it a wickid idea runs across his mind.

"Well, not while my kid is there." She said sitting up as they stopped expecting to see his house. "What are you doing?" She asked as they stopped? She looked him over and recognized that facial expression. "Jake?" She said.

Jacob then says" How about we pull back to you're place and do this?" He smiled as he reached down gripping her mound again rubbing harder on her pants.

"Mm" She softly moaned at his touch. She was scared to be found out at the house, and she did crave that bit of adrenaline they got last time they did it at her sister's house. "Okay, lets sneak through the back here instead?" She stated the question. She got out and shut her door quietly and began walking to the back door.

JAcob had grinned sneaking behind her as he locked his doors. HE had always loved being a dick to her because the more he forced her into things the more he got.

She got through the door and headed upstairs past where Sarrah was singing Jackson to sleep and into Sarah's bed. She quickly threw off her clothes and got under the covers waiting for Jacob to do the same. "Get under here with me." She whispered seductively.

JAcob had grinned as he follows watching her sister closly. HE then gets under the sheets with her and whispers in her ear" I am going to cum on your sisters pillow this time and you better not tell her."

She smirked, "Of course I'm not going to tell." She smiled and started moving her hand up and down his shaft helping him to reach a climax so that he could do the dirty deed.

he aimed his cock at the pillow as cum sprays all over it. jacob then points his dick at you saying " now lick me off"

She smirked and moved her body so that she was now completely covered by the blankets. Her mouth slowly went down his shaft while her tongue made a circular motion around the tip until it was too deep. She moved her head very slowly up and down thinking she could tease him before pulling off completely. She licked up his shaft from all angles before putting her mouth only around the tip and using her tongue on it for his ultimate pleasure.

jacob held her head as he fucked it with all his migh. a grin on his face suddenly widened as he heard a knock at the door. obviously it was drake who had came to pick up the baby and what could make this more exciting than the door being left open.

"mmmm" She noisily tryed to say something before pulling her head away. "Oh my god." She said as soon as her mouth was free. A huge rush of adrenaline pushed through her body as she could hear Sarah and him talking. She continued to give him a blowjob quietly until she thought Drake was gone. She she heard a door close she pulled away again. "Let's get noisy." She whispered in his ear thinking he would like a threesome with Sarah.

Back
Top Bottom