Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blizzard Best Friends(Me & poisonedXkisses)

Ritsu watched her move to the couch with a giggle, then stood up to join her, but instead crossed to where she had set up the camcorder. "Dammit, i knew I should bought that little controller." After making sure it was aimed right, she turned it on and walked back, taking a seat next to Cassie. She leaned over, kissing her before moving a hand to one of Cassie's breasts and cupping it.

Cassie smiled at the camera before turning her attention back to Ritsu, kissing her back as she started to cup her breasts. "You like em baby?" she asked, kissing Ritsu's neck, biting gently on the soft skin. She shifted in the seat and spread her legs fingering herself for the camera for a couple seconds as she made out with Ritsu.

"Mm.. I love them, I'm jealous of them." Her neck moved a little for Cassie's to have a better area to bite. "Mmm..." Her legs spread, the one closest to Cassie lifting itself onto her leg. Ritsu moved hand hand down to herself spreading her lips and rubbing at her clit for a second beforing pushing a finger into herself.

"Don't be... you can have them whenever you want now." she said against her neck before biting against her neck a little harder. She moved her eyes to watch Ritsu push a finger into herself. She smiled and turned the vibrator on it's lowest setting before pressing it against her clit.

"I'm jealous cause they're bigger." Ritsu giggled and smiled, closing her eyes to enjoy Cassie's bites. She heard a vibrator switch on and smiled, moving in her seat as she waited for it to make contact, and when it did, she moaned softly. She turned hers on and moved it over to Cassie, running it over one of her nipples before moving it down to her pussy.

Cassie laughed bit. "Well, they may be bigger but I still love your tits. They're are the most beautiful breasts I've seen before. She moaned a bit as Ritsu turned the vibrator on and placed it against her nipple. Her breasts had always been sensitive so this was like heaven. She slowly turned speed setting up against Ritsu's clit, a playful smile on her face.

"You're so nice. " Ritsu msiled, then jumped a bit as Cassie turned the speed up. "Ohhhhh....." The vibrator she held moved around Cassie's nipple for a moment and started down, Ritsu moved it once over her friend's clit, before running it up and down her slit.

"Yeah, I try." she teased and moaned as Ritsu moved the vibrator down her body, running it along her clit. She bit her lip and moaned slightly before Ritsu started to run the toy along her pussy lips. "Mmm... Ritsu... what are you gonna do?" she asked, pressing her vibrator a little harder against Ritsu's clit, turning the speed up yet again.

Ritsu grinned, teasing Cassie's lips with the vibrator. Then as Cassie turned hers up again, Ritsu gasped. "Oh! I'm gonna drop it if you keep doing that." She giggled, leaning over and biting at her lover's neck. "But, I'm gonna do this. She turned it to almost half of the speed before pressing most of it into Cassie.

Cassie moaned and spread her legs a bit, using one hand to massage her breasts. "I'm gonna tease that clit until you beg for more." she said and leaned over kissing Ritsu deeply. "Ohhh god!" she moaned out as she turned it up and pushed it inside of her, the vibrations teasing her inner walls. "I love it Ritsu..." she said.

"Mmm... really?" Ritsu smiled, then she returned Cassie's kiss with her own, her tongue licking at her friend's lips. Ritsu started to move the vibrato back and forth in and out of Cassie, sometimes turning it down, and turning it back up soon after.

"Really." she said turning it up a little more, rubbing her clit with the toy before slowing it down again. She moved her tongue out to meet Ritsu's moaning as she started to fuck her with the toy. "Yeah, just like that baby..." she whispered.

"Nooo..."She moaned and frowned as Cassie turned it down, wiggling her hips against it. "Please Cassie.. I wanna feel it against me so bad.. please.." She continued to move the vibrator she held in and out of Cassie, then teasingly she pushed in again and turned it up high, holding it there for awhile.

She smiled as Ritsu started to moan for more. She turned it up again so it was almost full speed. "Like this baby?" she asked, using one hand to spread Ritsu's pussy lips, the other holding the vibrator against her clit. Cassie moaned and bucked her hips as she turned it up and held it inside her pussy. "Yeah..." she moaned. "Keep going, please..."

"Mmm.. fuck, just like that!" Ritsu moaned out, moving her hips to rub against the vibrator. Her free hand moved to Cassie's breast, playing with her nipple as her other hand, keeping the vibrator on high, started to move fast in and out of her.

Cassie moaned and moved to kiss Ritsu deeply as she continued to press the vibrator agianst her clit. She slipped two fingers into Ritsu and began to pump them in and out as she turned the speed up a little more. "Mmm.. fuck Ritsu, that feels soo good." she moaned out, spreading her legs a bit more, loving the feel of her hands playing with her nipple.

Ritsu moaned against Cassie's lips, Her hips bucking a little to her fingers and the vibrator. It was all so good, she was trying to hard not to just ditch the idea. She gave Cassie's nipple a pinch as she moved the high speed vibrator in and out of her friend's pussy, on rare occasions, stopping to move it over her clit.

Back
Top Bottom