Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blizzard Best Friends(Me & poisonedXkisses)

As Cassie's lips and hands moved around her breasts, Ritsu's breathing began to get heavier. "There's nothing to stop us now.. nothing at all." She smiled, moving backwards at her friend's pushing until she reached the couch, she moved on it, lying below Cassie, her hand moving around to undo her friend's bra. That was when she felt Cassie's hand running down her stomach. She started to blush a little again, and as the fingers move over her crotch, her hips rose wanting to feel it again. "Ooo... Cassie.."

"Nothing will ever stop us...not now" Cassie whispered, before gently sucking on her neck, teeth grazing gently over the spot she was sucking. She smiled as Ritsu began to undo her bra, her breasts spilling for the loosened cups as she shifted, her bra falling from her breasts. "You want more Ritsu?" she asked teasingly before brushing her fingers along her crotch again, this time adding a little more pressure.

Her head leaned to the side again, as her hands, their job at Cassie's bra done, rose to Cassie's head, one pressing gently, the other moving through her hair. "Ooo...." She whispered. As Cassie's fingers brushed over her again, with pressure, her hips rose once more and Ritsu gasped. "Yess, more please Cassie, I want more.." She could feel herself getting wet from Cassie's touches, she wanted her panties off for Cassie so badly.

Cassie had dreamed of taking her friend over and over, but the only thing wrong with dreams was you couldn't feel the pleasure. She smiled at Ritsu's moans, the sounds egging her on. "I wanna taste your pussy Ritsu." she whispered before sucking at her nipples as she slipped Ritsu's panties off, letting a finger run along her clit, pinching it gently wanting to hear Ritsu's moans. She slipped another finger into Ritsu's pussy, swirling it around in her wet pussy, as she teased her breasts. "Tell me how bad you want it..." she said.

"Y-you do?" Ritsu smiled, closing her eyes as Cassie sucked at her nipples. As her panties were shifted off she smiled, her hand moving down Cassie's back and slipping underneath her friend's panties, lightly squeezing her ass. But as Cassie's hands began to work on her pussy she moaned and wiggled beneath her. "Oooo.. you tease.. I want it bad Cassie.. I want it so bad.. i use to finger myself every night thinking of you doing this.. please.. fulfill my dreams.."

"Of course I do. I've dreamed of your pussy for ages." she said and played with her clit a little more roughly and then shifted. "Spread your legs Ritsu..." she commanded as she moved down her body, trailing kisses along her stomach down to her thighs. "I want to taste you so bad." She licked gently along her pussy lips and waited for Ritsu to open her legs a little wider.

"Well, it's all yours.." She smiled, spreading her legs slowly as Cassie made her way down. Her hands left her friend's body to grab onto the couch as the kisses went downward. "I.. hope you'll like it.." She then gasped at Cassie's first lick, her legs stopping for a second as the pleasure traveled through her, but she quickly opened them more, waiting for more of Cassie's tongue on her. Her stomach was rising and falling fast already as all the excitement was casuing her to breathe faster.

Cassie smiled and licked at it again. "I'm glad... I think it's such a sexy pussy." she said using a finger to spread her pussy lips as she let her tongue run along the dampened slit. She used her thumb to rub Ritsu's clit as she sucked her pussy lips into her mouth. "God you taste so fucking good." she moaned before thrusting her tongue into her pussy, swirling it around inside of Ritsu.

"Thank you.." She replied, her hands gripping the couch as Cassie licked again. As her friend's tongue and hand stimulated her she moaned out, her hips bucking up slightly, then bucking up more as Cassie's tongue thrust into her and swirled around. "Ohhh,, Caasie, fuck that's good..More..!" One of her hands moved from the couch to her breast, lightly pulling on her own nipple.

Cassie buried her head in Ritsu's pussy, lapping hungrily at her sensitive clit. "You want more?" she teased, moving her head away. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and smiled. "Beg for it Ritsu..." she said, pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy. "I wanna hear you screaming my name." she said. She never imagined she'd be this devious, but when it came to Ritsu it turned her on to hear her best friend moaning.

Ritsu lifted her hips towards Cassie's mouth, wanting to feel more of her on her pussy. "Yeeees!" As Cassie then moved two fingers into her pussy, her back arched up, her hand moving back to the couch and gripping as she moaned out. "Cassie..! Ohhh yes!" Her eyes were shut tight as she moaned and squirmed beneath her friend. "Pleaase Cassieee.. fuck me with your fingers, please!"

"How many fingers do you want fucking you Ritsu?" she asked. She pulled a finger out so one was left in her pussy. "Do you want one?" she hooked her finger upward hitting her clit with her knuckle as she pushed it in and out of her body. "Do you want two?" she added another finger and spread her pussy apart gently looking inside the pretty pink pussy. "God... look at that pussy. It's so wet." she said lapping her her pussy gently. She then added another finger, feeling the tightness of her walls pressing against her fingers. "Maybe three?" she pushed into her deep and then removed her fingers. "How many do you want Ritsu?" she asked

Rtisu's hips bucked up as Cassie hit her clit and moved her finger, but she shook her head. "Noo, not one.. more.." Then she felt Cassie spreading her lips and taking another lick at her, she moaned and bit her lip, unable to answer her question as she put in a third finger. When Cassie pushed them deep she moaned out louder, her back and hips lifting off the couch a little. "Ohh fuck! Three! Cassie please.. fuck me with three!"

Cassie laughed a bit at her reaction and sucked her clit roughly as she pressed three fingers into her pussy again, curling them upwards, pushing them deep inside her. She thrusted her fingers in and out of Ritsu, sucking her clit as she tried to hit her G spot. "How much do you like it Ritsu?" she asked, looking up into her eyes.

"Yes! There!" She yelled out, bucking her hips more as Cassie's fingers worked on her. That and Cassie's mouth was driving her crazy and pushing her fast towards an orgasm. "I love it Cassie! i never wanna stop!" She looked down to Cassie, then leaned her head back. "Ohh fuck I love it!"

She didn't know if she'd appreciate it but Cassie slowly added a fourth finger as her thumb worked her clit. "Cum for me Ritsu." she said, looking into her eyes. "If I have my way we'll never stop." she said and smirked playfully at her. "You're not the only one enjoying this..." she said kissing her thigh, biting gently as her fingers pushed harder into her pussy.

"Clooose..." Ritsu hips bucked again, and her back arched as Cassie's thumb worked her clit. She continued to look into Cassie's eyes as she got closer and closer to her orgasm, then as she hit her peak, she moaned her loudest and closed her eyes tight, her ass dropping hard to the couch as her juices flowed out more naturally, not squirting, just getting her pussy more moist then when she was turned on. "Ohh Cassiee.. yesss..!" Her breathing was heavier more now as she rode her orgasm for what it was worth.

Cassie smiled at her as she started to tense up around her fingers. "Yeah... I wanna taste your cum baby." she said, moving her mouth to her clit, working it with her tongue instead of her fingers as she worked her pussy. "Cum for me..." she breathed out, her eyes closing as she sucked her clit. Once her orgasm hit she pulled her fingers out and replaced them with her mouth. She drank up Ritsu's cum, lapping up the sweet juices. She looked up at Ritsu as she orgasmed, loving the look on her face.

"Ohhh.." Ritsu continued to moan and cum for Cassie for a good while, her hips pressing up to her mouth as she sucked on her clit, and then again as she licked up Ritsu's juices. Her eyes were still closed, but not as tight as she breathed out during it, but when it was finally finished and she was claming down, she still cooed softly, opening her eyes and looking down to her best friend. "Ohh Cassie.. that was.. wonderful."

"Glad you enjoyed it." She said moving up to kiss her. She sat next to her and smiled. "Now what?" She asked Ritsu, moving a hand to her breasts nibbling nipple gently. She sighed happily and moved her hand to her own pussy slipping her finger inside. "I'm so wet Ritsu." She said.

Ritsu giggled, and smiled, returning the kiss before sitting up. "Lemme catch my breath, then we'll do you." She giggled, leaning over and lightly kissing Cassie's neck. "Ooo, you are?" Her hand moved down to Cassie's pussy, lightly slapping her hand to move it and feel for herself. "Ooo.."

Cassie smiled and kissed her deeply, her hands moving along Ritsu's waist. She blushed a bit when he smacked her hand away slipping a finger inside of her. "Oohh Ritsu." she said and smiled. Cassie tilted her head a bit as she kissed her neck. "I can't wait for you to do me." she said and winked.

Ritsu smiled, and then giggled as she rubbed at Cassie's clit for a second, then slowly pushed a finger inbetween her lower lips. "Mm.. Cassie likes that eh?" She licked her friends neck still, and started to nibble gently, before replying. "Gimme a few more seconds, and I'll get started, promise."

Cassie nodded and spread her legs a bit more and moaned softly. "Y..yeah I love it Ritsu." she said and bit her lip as Ritsu started to nibble on her neck. "A..Alright.. I'll be patient." she said and laughed lightly. She shifted and kissed Ritsu deeply, her hands resting on her hips.

Ritsu giggled, slowly pulling her finger in and out of her friend. She then bit Cassie's neck once a little hard and pulled away, slowly pulling her finger from Cassie's pussy and bringing it to her lips to suck on it. "Mmm... tasty." She then stood up only to kneel down on the floor, placing her hands on Cassie's hips and gently pulling her more towards the couch's edge. "Here we go." She giggled, leaning in to lick up and down the length of her friend's slit.

Back
Top Bottom