Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blizzard Best Friends(Me & poisonedXkisses)

Cassie shook her head and playfully hit Ritsu. "You can be sexy. Hell, you don't even need to do anything to be sexy." she said and laughed a bit. "I mean it, you would be amazing." she smiled and shrugged. "Yeah, but there's always room for Ritsu." she said dramatically and hugged her best friend.

"Really?" Ritsu smiled at her and giggled "Awww, you're so nice Cassie." She laughed, returning the hug and then speaking again. "Room for Ritsu, am I jello now? What's my flavor?" She closed her eyes as she tried to hold onto Cassie for a bit longer, but finally letting go she motioned to the camera. "Lead me into poses? It's not fair for you to be the only one working."

"Really." she said and smiled laughing when she asked what flavor she was. "You're definitely blackberry jello." she said and laughed. "Best flavor ever!" she laughed and nodded standing up and picking up the camera. "Alright. And after we take your pictures we'll see who looks better." she said and smiled. "I'm placing my bet on you." She turned on the camera and aimed it towards Ritsu.

"Oooo.. yummy." She laughed and smiled. "nooo, I'm betting you look way better." As Cassie aimed the camera on her, ritsu decided to lie down on the couch, lying one hand over her head, the other across her stomach with one knee raised up. "Draw me like one of your french girls, Cassie."

Cassie laughed. "We'll see." she said and snapped photos of Ritsu in different angles and after a couple minutes she played with the movable lamp to change the lighting and shadows in the pictures and smiled. "Change it up Ritsu, it's beautiful!" she said and smiled. She watched with a small smile on her face.

Ritsu laughed, sitting up, pulling her knees under her, sitting sideways on the couch. She pulled the shirt down to expose her shoulder a little more and looked over it with a playful smile. After Cassie took enough of the pose she moved around on the couch so she was leaning backwards over it, causing the borrowed shirt to fall down, bunching up just below the bra as Ritsu leaned her shoulders against the sitting portion of the couch."This good?"

Cassie continued snapping pictures, smiling at the poses and laughing. "Perfect!" she said as she watched the shirt ride up on Ritsu. She couldn't believe how attracted she was feeling to Ritsu. "You should take the shirt off." she said and smiled, snapping more pictures. "I got some topless, so should you."

Ritsu blushed a little bit as Cassie suggest to take the shirt off. But it was logical. "Ohh.. fine." She stood up, and moved back infront of the couch. She pulled the back of the shirt up and over her head, then slowly lowered it down. It was still on her arms as she lowered it and her arms down to her stomach, with a shy smile. She waited for Cassie to take a few more here before dropping the shirt on the ground, with a giggle her hands moved to her pants, undoing the button and the zipper in a teasing fashion, barely revealing the top of her blue panties.

She watched as she started to take pictures of Ritsu taking the shirt off and posing with it half on and half off. "Drop dead gorgeous." she said and smiled, blushing a bit as Ritsu undid the button and zipper of her pants, posing for the camera. "Holy shit that's sexy." she said, moving in closer for a close up of Ritsu. "Keep going." she said, half jokingly, half serious.

She was feeling a little lightheaded from her nerves, but Ritsu smiled, blushing slightly as she turned her back to Cassie. "a-alright." She could feel her stomach doing flips as she looped a few fingers into the belt loops on her pants and began to pull them down, bending slightly for a better pose for the camera. She shook her hips a little before letting gravity take over to rest of her pants, watching them fall into a pile at her feet.

Cassie watched at Ritsu started to take off her pants and snapped more pics, laughing a bit. "Looking good Ritsu." she said and took a couple shots with her bending down. She smiled a bit as she looked at her friend in her bra and panties. "Looking really good." she said and moved a bit closer. She really wanted to kiss her, but she held herself back, snapping more pictures as she stood there almost naked.

Ritsu smiled, turning back around to Cassie, then grabbing her soda to take another drink. "Oo.. wet." She put the can down and wiped the condensation off on her arms. "Sweaty soda." She giggled and smiled to Cassie. "I don't know anymore poses.." She was getting a bit nervous, having Cassie look at her like this was turning her on a bit, and being nearly naked, she didn't want anything to just snap inside her. "Do I really look good?"

"You look stunning." Cassie said nodding, moving closer to Ritsu. "As far a poses... maybe we can do some poses together?" she said, running a hand along Ritsu's thin stomach, brushing her fingertips against her hips. "That is... if you're not opposed to it." she licked her lips and tilted her head, hoping Ritsu didn't find her weird or something.

Ritsu smiled again, blushing, and turning redder as Cassie moved close to her. "O-okay.. that sounds fun." It really did, the stutter was only happening because Cassie's hand was moving along her body. She was almost getting weak at the knees. "I'm fine with it, if you are.. umm.. should I get dressed again.. or.. will you be joining me?" He eyes quickly darted down her friend's body, but came back up, trying to not make her staring obvious.

Cassie smiled and let her hand still travel along Ritsu's body before pulling her shirt off, her breasts spilling over the top of her demi bra. "I'll join you." she said and smiled before pulling the skirt and leggings off of her legs, standing in front of her best friend in a matching pair of purple plaid bra and panties. She pressed her body against Ritsu's and aimed the camera at them, taking a picture.

Ritsu had imagined this moment for quite awhile, her friend undressing before her, she wasn't as nervous in her dreams as she was now.When Cassie was finished, Ritsu nodded pressing against her as well, and smiling to the camera. She then giggled. "These are only for our eyes, promise?"

"I swear on my life." Cassie said and laughed. "I won't share them with anyone." she looked into her friends eyes and bit her lip as she pulled Ritsu a little closer. "Damn Ritsu... I wanna kiss you so bad. You're driving me nuts right now." she said placing her hand on Ritsu's hips.

"Good." She smiled, looking back to Cassie's eyes, When she was pulled closer she blushed a little, which deepened as Cassie mentioned wanting to kiss her. "Y-you do?" She squeaked as Cassie's hands went to her hips, then took a deep breath. without waiting for a proper reply she leaned in, deciding to be the first, and kissing Cassie as deep as she could at the moment.

Cassie blushed a bit and nodded. "Yeah, I d--." she started. Before she could finish Ritsu's lips were on hers and kissing her deeply. Cassie's breath caught in her chest, quickly gaining her composure as her arms wrapped around Ritsu, lips pressed against Ritsu's. She let her tongue trail lightly along Ritsu's lips before pushing her tongue in to meet her best friend's tongue.

Ritsu couldn't pull away, even if she wanted to, Cassie's lips just seemed to pull her in even more. Her arms moved to her friend's hips, moving around then until her hand grabbed her other hand behind Cassie. Soon she felt Cassie's tongue at her lips, so she spread them enough for the tongue to enter, and as her's met her closest friend's her's began to move around the other one, playing with her's.

Cassie kept kissing Ritsu for a couple more seconds then broke the kiss a small smile on her face. "Wow... that was better than I thought." she said, moving her hands down to Ritsu's ass slowly. She didn't want her friend to be uncomfortable so she hoped if she went to far Ritsu would tell her to stop. "Y..you don't mind do you?" she asked Ritsu as her hands rested on Ritsu's ass.

Ritsu giggled and smiled as she nodded. "I'm glad I could make it good." Feeling Cassie's hands move down, she blushed again, nodding as Cassie asked her question. "I-It's fine.. I'm.. fine with whatever you do Cassie." She smiled. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this to happen.."

Cassie smiled a bit and looked at Ritsu. "Seriously?" she asked. "I wish I had known that earlier..." she said playfully and moved to kiss Ritsu's neck. She reached behind Ritsu and undid her bra, sliding it off her slim frame, trailing kisses down Ritsu's neck and shoulder before moving to kiss the soft skin of her breasts. She let her tongue snake out against her nipple and looked up at her, wanting to see her reaction.

"I was gonna tell you tonight, no matter what.." Ritsu smiled. As Cassie kissed her neck, she leaned over a bit to provide more kissing area. "Ohh..mmmmm...." Her neck was one of her weak areas, and this distracted her from Cassie removing her bra, she didn't notice it was off until the cold air hit her breasts properly. This caused Ritsu to blush again, looking down to Cassie as her friend's mouth moved down her neck and shoulder and finally to her breasts. She couldn't help but moan softly at the first contact against her nipple, her knees feeling weak from the excitement of this finally happening.

Cassie smiled and moved a hand to massage Ritsu's other breast. "I... I'm glad you want this too." she said. "I... I've been thinking about this for a while." she said. She moved back to her breast as she started to run her tongue along the nipple, sucking gently. She gently pushed Ritsu towards the couch, moving slightly so she was laying on it. She continued to suck and nip at her nipple before moving to the other breast. She ran a hand down Ritsu's stomach and let her fingers brush gently against the crotch of her panties.

Back
Top Bottom