Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Idols aren't meant to be met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anomaisie

Star
Sophie gazed around the large theater and awed at the art that covered the walls and the structure of the roof. People were sitting on the ground talking about their favorite songs and how hot what band member was, but she was just sitting there quietly listening in and out of conversations around her. Soon the room got dark and everyone stood up and crowded to the front of the room where the stage was. Sophie was to the left of the stage and about two rows back from the front line. Lasers and colored lights began showing around the large room as the band came out.

After a song or two everyone in the room seemed to be relaxed about being so tightly packed and everything was let loose. Everyone was jumping and singing and just having a good time to the music that flowed through them. The speakers were booming with sound and for a split second she could have sworn the singer looked at her, but she didn't let it consume her mind like others would. She jumped and sang and even talked to a few people around her between songs, guessing what they would play next. "I'm Sophie." She yelled to the girl. "I'm Kara" The girl replied over the music. Sophie nodded and went right back to being enchanted by the music.

The concert was over too soon even after the encore called out by the fans. The end was just the beginning for Sophie though. She exited the room into the lobby with the rest of the crowd, but rather than going to buy merchandise or exit the building she veered off to a door being guarded by a big guy. She flashed him her backstage pass and went though the white door. She walked down a hall with clothes racks and past dressing rooms before making it to the backstage lounge where she saw only three other people with the backstage necklace. The band still wasn't there so she started up a chat with two of the guys about how awesome the concert was. They were soon joined by two others and a bodyguard there to tell them the rules about meeting the band and other stuff that she didn't care to listen to. As soon as he was gone th band members came in and her night was made. The couple who came in last just got a signature and a picture from each member before leaving in a hurry. When their attention was back on the remaining four she started the conversation. "You guys were amazing out there." She said with a stupid grin.

James let out a sigh, wiping off the beads of sweat from as he finished the words to his last song. It had been a pretty sweet concert by his standards, a little small but definitely energetic. Not to mention their were some bitchin' looking girls in the crowd tonight. With any luck he wouldn't be spending the night just drinking with his band mates.

Oh yeah, the music scene was where it was at for drugs, sex, and whatever else a man's twisted mind wanted. James and his gang had been making tours for awhile now as the band "Blissful Hex". All in all, they were seen by most as to goody-goody, their songs mostly covering romance, love, beauty, and nothing to raunchy. Sounds lame, but that was the genius of it. James was actually an excellent songwriter and new how to touch the people who liked his songs. Those fans were very loyal and made sure the cash kept rolling in.

And of course, the fringe benefits. Oh so many hot, young girls willing to let their guard down for their idol. It was sweet.

Backstage he grabbed a water bottle and joined his fellow bandmates with meeting some of their fans. He recognized one strait off, having seen her in front and thinking she was quite the looker. The other band mates smiles and thanked her, offering to sign anything they wanted when James stepped in.

"We do it all for fans like you, you know?" he said with a smile. Like a true predator he got close to his prey, lowering her defenses as he talked. His hands found her own, lifting it up so he could place a chaste kiss on the back of her palm. "You were looking pretty amazing yourself out there in the second row, singing and dancing like you were on stage yourself. Pretty distracting for me." He laughed. "Care to introduce yourself?

When James grabbed her hand she could have sworn her heart stopped for a split second before she regained the beats. "Uhh.. Yeah, I would hope anyone who got backstage passes would know the songs and dance carelessly if I was on tour." She laughed while carrying the conversation on. "By the way my name is Sophie." His voice could have made her melt. They way he spoke was just as satisfying as hearing him sing, if not better.

She walked to greet some of the other band members. While they weren't her favorite it was all of them together that made the band and she would be forever grateful. Their music got her through relationship troubles and made her feel beautiful with any song that played. She moved on to the drummer, exchanged a few words then moved on. The routine made way until she had met all of them officially before going back to James. There was one other girl talking to him, but she felt there was no harm in joining the conversation. It was all small talk and the girl was nervous to be around him which Sophie thought was weird, but she didn't want to ask. Soon the other girl left with her friend and it was just Sophie and one other guy.

"So what is your favorite part about being in a band?" She asked redirecting her attention to James.

As she went to the other members of the band James shot each of them a look. They knew what that meant: she was not to be touched, he would taking care of that himself. While all the band members were supposed to be equal in all things they all knew who really got them to where they were and didn't even think about crossing him. Each of them just smiled and answered and of Sophie's questions, signing anything she wanted as she made her way around the room.

When she was coming back to him James told the girl he was with to beat it and she didn't need to be told twice. He'd been with her once, last time he was on tour here, but she really wasn't worth anything to fuse over.

"Favorite thing about being in a band? Hmm, well..." he scratched his chin in thought, making a show of thinking it over. Finally he laughed and said "what's not to love? Good friends, good music, and you meet the most interesting people. Cute to." He patted her on the head at that, seeming like the nicest guy in the world. "Hey, you seem like someone who might appreciate it. Would you care to see some of my works in progress? Maybe I can try a few lyrics on you, see what you think?"

That was it, he officially would her celebrity crush forever. He was so nice and caring about his friends and was polite to everyone that talked to him. It never once crossed her mind that it was a facade. As he patter her head a blush rose in her cheeks.

As he proposed going to listen to some new lyrics she felt kind of odd. She was modest and wanted to hear there new songs as they came out like the rest of their fans, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to hear something live without the blasting music and screaming fans. She was nodding at him before all that even ran through her mind. "I would love to hear some stuff you are working on." She said without thinking.

He smiled that perfect, pearly-white smile of his. "Glad to hear it. Come'on, I keep that stuff back in my dressing room. There are some drinks back there to if you like." Placing his hand on her back he guided her away from the rest of the group, the rest of the band and a few security guards giving knowing smirks at the girls backside. "They treat us pretty good over here. Got us each our own room, really beats having to share a single bathroom in a cramped trailer."

Outside of the backstage area he lead her down a long hall, basically empty save for one or two members of the crew. The doors were all marked with the bands name's and signified that no one but them were allowed to enter.

"Here we are, home away from home." He led her into his own room, the door opening to reveal a nicely done place for the singer oF get ready. Suitcases lined the walls and papers littered the area, each marked with various lyrics written, re-written, crossed out, and torn up. Even in the disorder though one could see his creative process, surprisingly angry for such soft lyrics.

Besides his personal belongings there was also a small bed for sleeping after shows, a desk, some chairs, and a mini-fridge. Closing the door behind him he gestured to a chair, silently locking the door behind him. "Take a seat, care for a drink?" Opening the fridge he grabbed a few beers. "I know It's against my image but hey, a few never hurt, right?"

As they walked through the hall she was kind of surprised that they were so spoiled since they would only be there for one or two nights before leaving again. Every room they passed seemed to be inaccessible. She was more surprised though that it was so nice since it wasn't Los Angeles or New York or someplace like that. She felt a little uncomfortable with his hand having been at her back the whole time, but her excitement overpowered that.

As they entered she sat in the chair he had motioned to and smiled. Her eyes glazed over the room and she noticed how many papers were scribbled out and bunched up all over the place. "Uhh, I don't really drink." She smiled as she declined the offer. She unbunched one of the papers and looked it over. As she read it she wondered why he would want to throw something like this away. It was sweet and even just written on paper made her feel good about herself. She set the paper down and crossed her legs. "Why did you scrap this? It's perfect for something new from you." She smiled nervously. She wasn't usually one to question people, but she was there to listen to some lyrics and give feedback.

His his eyes grew hard for a moment, glaring at her and snatching the paper away. "Because it doesn't fit with the rest of the song," he snapped at her, taking a swig of his own beer and crumpling the paper in his hand. "One lyric doesn't make a song no matter how good it is." He threw the paper to the garbage, seeming to catch how angry he was acting and calming down. "Sorry, been working on that one too long."

He started to circle her then, eying her up and down. She was a nice catch, a good stress reliever. "But its true, I have a pile of lyrics that were perfect, beautiful, but didn't work with the rest of the song. You can't be a serious writer if you leave in everything that comes to your mind, you gotta be able to edit that shit."

Finally he stopped behind her, kneeling down with a hand on her shoulder. "But I'm sorry for yelling. Let me make it up to you..." With that he brushed her hair aside, kissing the back of her neck. It was playtime.

She got goosebumps when he snapped at her like that. She looked over him as he crumpled the song back up and began to walk around her. She was very uncomfortable there now and wished they had stayed in the lounge with the rest of the band. "Why couldn't you put it into a different song?" She asked while he was walking, but her question went unanswered.

As her hair was moved she jumped a little and when his lips touched her neck she stood up. "No, it's fine I know writing is stressful you don't have to make anything up." She smiled as she walked slowly over to the door. "I should, um, I should get going I don't really, I mean I should really get home." She looked at him and gave a goodbye smile. Truth was that she didn't want to see her favorite person in the world become something different than what she thought he would be. He wasn't what his music portrayed him to be and she felt stupid for thinking he would be. She reached for the door only to find it locked.

He chuckled as she tried to get away. He always liked the runners who played hard to get. Some tried to fight it, but in the end every woman fell to his charms even if some cried rape over it. Fucking bitches didn't know what was good for them.

As she tried to open the door he came up behind her, his large frame overshadowing her own. Soon she found her chest pressed up against the door as he came up against her, his hips grinding into her as his hands grasped her ass. "Hmm, you're not going anywhere...we barely got to know each other..." he squeezed her bottom through her clothes and let out a sigh of appreciation. "You think I brought you here for a simple chat? You don't flaunt yourself to someone like me unless you're gonna give it up."

She wanted more than anything to believe that he was the songs he wrote, but that obviously wan't the case. She could hear him moving towards her, and when his hands grasped her she tensed up. As he spoke she listened carefully and was slightly amused that he thought she was flaunting. She scoffed at him, "I wasn't flaunting I wanted to hear some new stuff/" She said while she turned her body around to face him. "And if that's not what is going to happen here then I don't want to be here." He was pushed up against her chest now since she had turned and he was more intimidating when he was seen.

"I don't know you, and I don't really want to anymore, so if you'll kindly unlock this door it would be appreciated." She said looking up at him. She wasn't going to give in just because he was a star or because he was extremely good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom