Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Michiko daughter of the devil ( daddyXdaughter real RPer please)

She opened her eyes like it was the first time. She felt no shame as she stood naked in front of the colossal gate. Fire and pits of lava burned and sputtered all around. She had no prior memory; it was as if she had just popped into being the second before she opened her eyes. Her long black hair hung in curls just below the floor. She inspected her body running her small delicate hands over her pale 34 DD breasts; her nipples were dark purple and stood at peaks as if she was cold. She continued the search of her body her ass was round and firm and her hips were slightly rounded. She looked as if she was the perfect living statue of woman. She gazed once more at the large gate in front of her. It looked to be the only way she could go so she walked forward.

As she walked she felt the beginnings of a dress form around her. She looked down as she walked and the dress looked like it was spun from obsidian and instead of threads being woven together they formed the dress with connected filigrees. The dress had a high cut stopping just below her mound, followed by a deep cut from the top of the dress stopping above her mound. She felt her hair pulled into a high pony tail on the top of her head, her hair flowing behind it like a waterfall. She felt a crown almost shimmer into existence on top of her head. The crown was made of platinum and held within it every jewel known to man plus some man has yet to discover. She reached the gate and it opened slowly to let her enter.

The inside of the gate lead to a small path to cross pools of lava. Caves were across this red hot sea so she started toward them knowing of nothing else to do. Soon she noticed little red children running from her looking as though they feared for their lives. She was so greeted by a red skinned satyr who looked pleased at her arrival. His hooves hit the little path so hard the echo was defining as he approached. He looked older than time itself not in appearance but in soul. She could since this was the only life he had known and would never know true peaceful happiness.

“Ah, Princess you have returned to us, your brother and father will be thrilled. You have been gone for so long my lady, the place has been in shambles. Everyone has been obsessed with finding you. You look like you just got here, and my what a pretty dress you conjured for yourself. How did you get back girl? I would have known if one of the masters had found you, the echoes of joy would freeze us all over here. Ah, I almost forgot you don’t know a thing I am talking about. You have forgotten your poor dear Athelstan and all you have done together. Yet here I am blathering on like he fool I am. Who would you like to see first your brother of father?”

“Athelstan is it?” The satyr nodded “I find I would like to see my father first maybe he can give me some answers as to what is going on. ”

“Dear dear sweet princess you really have no idea? That will soon be remedied my dear and you shall hate the end of it but be strong and know no matter what appearances might be that I am on your side and will help thee whenever I can. Do not trust the succubus Freyja; she is nothing but trouble especially for you. Be mindful the Devil plays tricks never give in to him but say you must think it over alone when he poses a question. He has no power over you until you consent. Ah, they have sensed you here and your father grows impatient, I will send your brother to you once your father has had his audience with you. ”

Athelstan took hold of her arm and the world was consumed in smoke that dispersed to find herself in a new room in which she stood before a black throne. A handsome man sat on the throne looking as if a much awaited present was delayed yet again. When he caught her eye he smiled and strode over to her and held her hand and pressed a kiss that sent a shock of fire through her veins.

Back
Top Bottom