Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can They Manage it? (Lan and Candira)

When he saw her, he was silent for several seconds. Then he stammered. "L-lanna...oh. my. my." He blinked and stared. "We can try the rest, but I think this is this evening's winner. You are awe inspiring. I never ever want to see you wear this outfit for another man. That's why Paris stole Helen from the Trojans.

Anyway, I love it. I love you in it, and I'm going to have dreams of you all night long.

Do you want to try on more, or do you want to come and get a kiss and snuggle?"

He smiled at her. Either way, he won.

Lanna caught sight of herself in the mirror and thought she did look very pretty. The bustier she wore did wonders for her as well. She didn't know if it was really worthy of his high praise, but she happily accepted his compliments. She chuckled at his sweetness and shrugged. "I can try the rest on later," she said. "In fact, I think I'd rather do that so I don't have to be in a rush."

The lovely brunette smiled and came toward him. Her arms locked him and she kissed his cheeks before she came back to his lips. "You wanted to kiss me?"

From his seat, as she leaned to kiss him, he hugged her and pulled her into his lap.
"As a matter of fact I do want to kiss you...in some wonderful ways."

His lips joined to hers and he moaned softly, becoming erect against her hip as she sat on him. His hand slid down her back, kneading and caressing, and then up to her head to stroke her hair.

Their kiss lingered as his tongue explored hers softly and he played capture the tongue games with her.

Then he licked his lips, and his hands slid down to cup her very pronounced breasts, stroking over her nipples. Then he kissed her again.

"Time for my dessert, Darling Lanna." He lifted her navy blouse and slid his hands under to stroke her over the corset, then higher to caress her pushed up breasts. With the blouse up and her in his lap her jutting breasts just called to him and he began to mouth a nipple sucking harder than the previous time, as he had not hurt her before. His tongue worked to tease her hard and he continue to coax her nipple, then sucked, wondering if nipples got hickeys.

Wait...was that a different flavor her detected, he hugged her tight and continued to suck, eyes wide with delight.

She closed the distance between them as he hugged her into his lap. It seemed that more and more often she found herself in that exact place, her body vulnerable to his hands and their touch. Lanna felt his erection against her hip as he stroked her back and then her hair. She was out of breath as he broke the kiss, her tongue still a bit excited by his. She blushed as he kissed her again, breathing more deeply as he stroked her nipples.

When he pulled the blouse up and over her breasts, she felt herself getting redder. The voluptuous brunette was slowly bared to him as he pushed her breasts up and out of the bustier. His lips went to work right away drawing soft groans from her throat. She shivered and let him suckle until she felt her milk begin to flow into his mouth. She gasped and moaned softly, blushing quite a bit as his arms pulled her closer and he kept right on suckling her. "H-Hugh...."

He paused just for a second. "Lanna, I've dreamed of this, but never expected it to happen. This is wonderful. I know you didn't plan this for me, but it does what I would not have thought possible, it makes you even more desirable.

Please hold my head tightly to your amazing breasts and don't stop me unless it starts to hurt."

He returned to licking, nibbling, and sucking hard until that breast was definitely tapped...but he joyfully moved to her other one and his hands continued to stroke both of them as he drank.

When he had finished, he kept suckling, eyes glazed happily.

Finally, he sighed and raised his head to kiss her deeply, and his hand stroked her legs. "I really really hope you enjoyed that at least half as much as I did.

Now I have an idea...Let's go see Mike at the bar, and let him know how things have gone. I'd say he deserves an update. And out patronage. I want him to cater the drinks for out wedding events."

She blushed deeply as he sucked her breasts, drinking the milk she had. Lanna had been fully prepared to explain, a bit embarrassed. But he was telling her that something that made her odd was something that attracted him even more. In fact, he'd dreamed of it. So she blushed and held him to her breasts, shivering as he fondled and drank from her breasts.

When he finished, she was still a bit red in the face, her nipples taught and the tiniest bit sore. But he was so happy and she felt wonderful. "It felt really good," she said with a smile. She kissed him back and let him stroke her legs, letting him enjoy her.

"Right now?" she asked, looking at him. "Alright...let me change and we'll go out and see him," she said, slowly moving so that she could get out of his lap.

As she arose, he commented. "Yes, I ought to change too."
He kept his hand to where he hoped she wouldn't notice the expanding stain on the crotch of his pants. Once she was dressed, he hurried to his room. Passing Carruthers in the hall, who managed to look supremely self-satisfied, he mentioned their destination. "Very good, Sir. And Master Hugh. If you care, I'm so pleased for you. and if I may be so bold, I always wanted a son like you. If I make things hard sometimes, it's because I want to see a young man I admire grow strong roots. And you have. You might mention to Chef that you are going to his bar. She is...fond of him."

Oho! Gretel had a boyfriend. Well he was going to have some fun.

Quickly he changed shorts and pants, and then was ready.

He found Lanna, and smirked. "guess what. Chef has a thing with Mike. I think that we should take her along. I'll tell her...That I want Mike to have that cream pie recipe! So lots of people can enjoy it!"

Lanna changed in the library after cleaning up her breasts. She changed into simpler bra and panties and a nice navy blue dress that was cut modestly in terms of how much skin it showed, but was just tight enough in the right places to be sexy. She was loving the new tailor. She had someone bring her things to her room for later on and thanked them profusely before joining Hugh.

She shared his excitement about Chef Gretel and Mike's little romance--or potential romance. "Hugh, I don't think she'd be happy to give up her recipe for nothing. Why don't you get her and tell her that you'd like to reward her for a good day's work and have her help us choose the drinks for the wedding?"

He blinked. "That's probably right...and I hadn't considered it that way...but consulting her...yeah. Miss Wainwright, has anyone ever told you that you're a sneak? A wonderful sneak, but a sneak non'theless."

He called for Chef and explained their need. She was trying not to appear too eager, but was thrilled to be invited. Especially, since he insisted she wear her court dress. After all, she was representing the estate.

Gretel was a big woman, but blessed with massive cleavage. And her dress made that cleavage blossom. Mike wouldn't stand a chance.

He winked at Lanna as they got in the coach. "Gretel. Is there any chance that you might get might to stay at the manor some, when he's not working bar. We could use his advice."

Lanna smiled at Hugh, taking his comment about her being a sneak as a compliment. "Well, thank you," she said with a chuckle. She waited with Hugh for Gretel, who came out looking lovely. She was a lovely woman in general, but she looked especially pretty tonight.

The chef was excited to be a part of their wedding, and Lanna thought it would be wise to have her in charge of the catering as well. She would go over their wishes with her and ask for help, and she would oversee it all. She ran the idea past Hugh and Gretel as she thought of it.

Gretel was thrilled. Hugh's suggestion that she ask Mike to come to the estate when he was off work made her smile quietly, but she didn't blush. "I'm sure he'd love to help. You're both such good people."

Mike's eyes widened as they entered. Both because Gretel was with them and because Lanna was now arm in arm with Hugh, and sporting an Engagement ring.

As he seated them, Hugh brought Mike up to date. Being a weeknight, things were slow.

Mike teased, "I bet I could make more as a matchmaker than a bartender. Well, since Gretel's your chef, I know you aren't hungry. So what will you be drinking? I must say, to have two such lovely and high class ladies is certain to improve my clientele."
He was grinning widely.

"Yeah, but I'm here so that drags the classiness down,"
Mike was very receptive to their ideas, but had eyes only for Gretel

Lanna smiled and happily chimed in at the news of their wedding, showing off the beautiful ring Hugh had given her. She gave Mike a little hug across the bar, and asked a few questions along with Hugh's and watched how little by little Gretel and Mike started paying less attention. She smiled and then said, "Oh, I think I see one of my old friends just outside. Hugh, won't you come and say hello with me?"

"What... Oh Right!

Hey Mike, I don't know what it's worth to you, but you can tell everyone that I only drink here and at home. I think your place is the best and you can quote me."

Outside, he hailed a cab, so Gretel and possibly Mike, would have the private one available.

On the way home, he was content to kiss Lanna's cheek, and to clasp her hand tightly. The usual leers had been replaced mostly by appreciative glances. With her expensive clothes, it was obvious that she was a woman of quality and to be treated so. He looked that she could look so incredible, and yet not have men trying to paw her.

Hugh realized that he'd just been gazing happily into her eyes without a word for almost ten minutes. He grinned. "My love, you leave me speechless sometimes. And as your boss, I declare a late start to tomorrow. I kept you out late, and I don't want you tired, so if you wish to start an hour or two later, I think that would be fine.
I have a question, though... How often would you care to have me suckle upon you? I don't want it to replace other affection, but wonder whether they will fill and need me...I'd be willing many times per day, but I realize that is hardly practical.

Would-would you mind if I suckled morning and evening?"

Lanna felt a little bad for leaving Gretel there waiting so she told the driver to let the woman know if need be. She held Hugh's hand and smiled as he kissed her cheek, glad to have his company and affection. She couldn't remember the last time a man was so taken with her, and it was a good thing too, considering the fact that she was marrying him. Lovingly, the beautiful woman caressed his hand and leaned against him on the ride home, letting all who gazed upon her know exactly where her heart lie. She was a bit surprised at the effect these nicer clothes were having on her image as well.

For once, it was nice to go out without being catcalled and whistled at and nearly groped on an outing.

She caught Hugh staring at her and smiled at him, looking back into his eyes. After a moment when he hadn't said anything he seemed to snap out of a trance. She smiled at his compliment.

When he asked about suckling her, she had to blush a bit more. "Hugh...now's not really the time to talk about that," she said softly. They were, after all, still in the cab.

He had assumed that the driver of the carriage could not hear them, but he blushed as she mentioned it.

The driver showed no signs, which could mean he didn't or just that he was very professional.

The rest of the trip, Hug held his tongue, feeling like a naughty schoolboy, caught by the teacher.

When they exited the carriage, he tipped the driver well and pulled her to the garden path. The moon was just starting to glow and in the night, the pools and flower gardens were magical. "I almost regret having already proposed. This would have been a perfect moment for it."

He pulled her close to kiss her deeply, hands pressed to her back. The kiss went on and one until he was so breathless that he was gasping.

Then he went to lead her by the hand again, seeing whether she wanted to go inside. "You never answered my question...and I'm sorry for embarrassing you."

She smiled at him as they returned home. As he told her it would be the perfect moment to propose she had to agree. She was just taking in the scenery when he scooped her up into his arms and kissed her brainless.

She closed her eyes and leaned into him, her arms around his neck as his hands pressed into her back. Neither of them were aware of the fact that a few of the staff were watching with rapt interest, including Carruthers, who eventually shooed the others away when Hugh broke the kiss, leaving them both breathless, and her feeling hot.

Panting, the beauty followed after him holding his hand as he led her inside. "It's alright Hugh. You were just excited. You forgot we were in the company of someone else. And to answer your question... I'm not really sure. I'll ask you to help me when I need it, but it's safe to say that at least in the morning I'll need you," she said, keeping her voice down.

"Tomorrow morning, I think I will start a bit later, if that's still alright."

Hope smiled through onto him as she offered a morning meeting. "I'll wake you up then to discuss a couple of important points before the work day begins. I want to get my arms around this issue, and keep fully abreast of any effects."

Arriving at her room, he kissed her goodnight.

He almost skipped back to his room. To wonderful dreams. Of her in a white wedding dress...but why was he barefoot?

Morning found him tapping gently at her door. Strangely, no one else was around.

She chuckled at his innuendo and permitted him to walk her back to her room. With one last kiss, she entered her room and found the bed turned down and her new clothes hanging in her boudoir, her new silky undergarments tucked safely away in her lingerie drawer. She took off her clothes and put them into the hamper for the wash later in the week and took a long bath after. When she was fully relaxed and happy, she combed out her hair, smiling at the way it looked freshly washed.

She slept peacefully, dreaming of the garden he'd proposed to her in and of their first date. At least as her subconscious interpreted them--a few impossible details added. But his face was heavily featured in her dreams.

The next morning, she woke to the sound of his knocking at her door. Puzzled, she slipped out of bed still in her night gown, a healthy amount of cleavage showing. Out of habit, she slipped into a robe and drew it snugly around her before opening the door, her drowsy eyes lighting up when she saw Hugh standing there. "Good morning," she said, obviously still sleepy.

He hugged her closed the door. Then led her to the bed.
"Someone told me last night that an early breakfast would be served here, and that I had an exclusive invitation."

He had brushed his teeth and kissed her softly, letting her wake up more as he slowly kissed his way further down.

Spreading her robe, he caught her breath at the revealing diaphanous nightgown. OH, how he burned for her.

His hands pulled at the stretching neck of her nightgown to reveal her full breasts and he immediately pressed his mouth to her and suckled hard. Her milk might have come a little easier this time.

As he suckled, his right hand slid over the soft curves of her rear, and then up onto her thigh.

He took his time as he feasted upon her thick cream. Something in the taste satisfied him in ways he could never describe. It was as though she was addictive.

Hugh shifted to her other breast and suckled even more heartily. Even after she was empty, he suckled for a while.

Then he paused. "I want to kiss your tummy." Moving quickly, he lifted Lanna's nightie, so that only her underwear covered her from the waist down. and he had his face pressed hard to her tummy, afraid she might pull away.
he kissed and nibbled all over her tummy, working down to her waist band. Then Daringly, he ran his tongue between her and the elastic.

Lanna smiled as he hugged her closely and she returned the embrace as he closed the door. She was a little confused as he led her back to her bed, still warm from her sleeping in it just moments ago. She lay across it as he kissed her, his breath smelling fresh. She didn't open her mouth since she hadn't extended quite the same courtesy seeing how she'd been asleep. But the longer he spent kissing her, the more she woke up.

She let him move her robe away since she hadn't tied it and watched his eyes light up as he saw her in her night gown. Clearly, he was aroused, and he spent no time in letting her know just how much he was. blushing, she watched as he stretched out the neck of her nightgown, her bare breasts on display for him. It didn't take long for her nipples to perk up and harden a bit, making it easier for him to get the milk he so longed for from her heavy orbs.

She blushed and moaned softly as he suckled her breasts, panting as he slid his hands over her. It was difficult to control her lust when she was around someone so easily excitable as Hugh. It seemed that no matter what happened, he wanted her, and she was thrilled, but that meant that she had to be very careful to not let her guard down.

The nearly topless brunette let him feast on her until she was quite empty of her milk. And then, he lifted her pajamas to reveal her in only her panties, the neckline going somewhat back to normal. She gasped and squirmed under his lips and felt herself becoming more and more aroused as he worked his way down her body and then became a bit too bold. She gasped, panting as she took hold of his head and forced him to look at her blushing and startled face.

"H-Hugh, you can't do any more!" she whispered. Her voice was gentle but urgent. She wasn't really scolding him as much as she was calling him back to the present. He couldn't be with her like this until they were married, and if he couldn't control himself, she would have to stop seeing him like this because she wasn't sure how much restraint she had left.

Disappointed, but acceptant. He nodded. And he felt bad that he'd made her uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry Lanna, I'm sure you are wiser than I. Though I really wish to please you, it's try that that would leave us open to further temptation.

Though I feel like I'm going to explode, history would have us believe that that's never happened."

He clasped her hands and kissed them. "I intend not just to adore, and yearn for you, but to show you every bit of honor in my being. I just wish the date did not seem eons away.

I ask you to consider a favor for me though. You show me what is not allowed, but I don't know what IS allowed.

Is touching you there, or you touching me through our clothes wrong? Though I am the man, for the next week, I ask you to take the initiative."

He hugged her close. "I'll see you at breakfast I hope, though I've already started on mine."

For the first time he could remember, breakfast was late. He wandered into the kitchen, finding Gretel looking dazed, but blissful.
"Oh Sir, he's wonderful, you are too!"

She threw herself into a tight hug, then her eyes widened as she looked down. "Ah, I see. Sorry Sir. She a lady and them's must wait. I-I could help you with that. I'm keen on sausage." But there was a hesitation in her voice.

He held her at arms length, and shook his head with a smile. "Gretel, thank you. You have a body a man could revel in, but you have made it Mike's and I belong to Lanna. Your loyalty and appreciation are amazing, and I do not dismiss such a sweet offer lightly.

But you don't 'owe' me anything. I was lucky to get you for my kitchen, and lucky to be able to help bring two friends together. But no man should have you that way without your desire. I won't allow such in my house."

Gretel nodded gratefully, and then whispered. "Sir, Giles the livery master, he won't leave me be. He insists on trying to put his hand up-"

"Hush Gretel, I will deal with him."

Teary eyed, she hugged him again. "I'll have your eggs out in jot, Sir"

Hugh left her and found Carruthers. "Carruthers, send Giles to my office. I want Miss Wainwright there as a witness. And pack his things ready by the back door."

Hugh waited in his office. Giles was a carouser, but he'd never dreamed that the man would harass others.

When Lanna got to the office, he explained the situation. "Please do the honors. Because I'll take my crop and thrash the man if I start." His face was red and angry.

Being with Hugh was a lot like trying to surf. There were moments of nothing but joy and pleasure, and then there were flat moments where guilt for making him feel bad crept up sneakily. It wasn't that he'd made her uncomfortable, really. She'd been very happy with him until she realized she was losing control of the situation. He was too eager to please him, and she was a little too eager to do the same. But she didn't want to lose him.

She let him give his speech about showing her how honorable he was. It was just that they were so intimate when he knew so little about her, really. He could say that he'd checked with Carruthers and the rest of the world, but he didn't know her. And, to be honest, she didn't really know him either. She wanted to. To know more about him and his family, his dreams and goals. She felt that was a bit more important at the moment.

She smiled as he kissed her hands and hugged her close. "I'll see you there. But I want to talk to you later today," she said, watching him. When he left her, she dressed in a pretty purple dress and did her hair a bit."

Hugh was just leaving Gretel when Lanna came to the kitchen. She took a banana, not feeling particularly hungry and then went to meat Hugh in the study. She was surprised to see him in such a state. Gently, she placed her hand on his shoulder. "You must try to be calm, love." She smiled and said, "I'll handle this problem. After all, it's what you hired me to do." With a rather serene expression she sat in a Chair next to Hugh. Little did he know that he'd handed her the keys to revenge for years of similar treatment by men like Giles. She was going to enjoy dismissing him.

Reassured by her calming presence...or so it seemed. Hugh decided to dosomething rare and poured himself a brandy. Then he sat back behind his large mahogany chest in the large chair and put the reports on the vineyard before himself.

Giles was shown in, grumping at Carruthers. "Hey! I run the horses here! what makes you think it will work without me. His voice was heard in the hall."

As Giles was shown in Hugh just waved to Lanna. "I don't have time for you Giles. Miss Wainwright will explain the situation."

Giles looked at Lanna and grinned. "Well, I'm sure that working near you will be a real pleasure."

Apparently, he was so self absorbed that he didn't even realize she was engaged to Hugh.

Hugh clenched a sharp letter opener in his hand and shot a glance to Lanna, but her calm face reassured him.

Giles didn't even notice. "Perhaps we should meet alone some where to discuss this..."

Lanna was the picture of calm, cool and collected. She was so serene in the face of such nastiness that it was almost frightening. Smiling pleasantly as he spoke to her like that, she put her ringed hand on Hugh's and gave it a squeeze before she looked at the man.

"Oh, that won't be necessary, Giles. You're fired." She grinned as though she'd just delivered the best news in the world. "And if you ever step foot on this property again without our express permission, you will be charged with trespassing. You have the rest of the day to gather your things and I wish you the best of luck finding employment elsewhere." She stood and sighed in pleasure.

"I would suggest that you try and reign in your libido before applying for a new job, as I can tell you that you won't get a good letter of reference from this estate. Thank you. You may leave."

And with that, she took out a book in which she kept notes and made a notation that she had fired him and now had a job vacancy.

Giles was stunned and before he could think, he started forward.

"Listen you big titted bi-" and he froze.

He hadn't even seen Lord Hugh move, but suddenly that large opener was pressed up into his throat.

"Oh Giles, Please DO! I would love to ram this up and see you flopping on the floor. Unfortunately, Miss Wainwright, my Fiance, is a bit squeamish, and you happen to be standing on great grandmother's carpet.

So instead, you are going to turn, walk through that door and out the back, where Carruthers is waiting with your packed bags...and the hounds. I don't believe the dogs ever liked you. Did you abuse them too?

No matter. I will give you five minutes before I have him let them loose. I would recommend that you hurry."

Giles stared just long enough to realize that Hugh was dead serious, then he ran.

It was with the serenest grin that Hugh watched him bolt out the back door. Then he turned and kissed Lanna, while humming. "You look stunning, as usual, Darling."

And he sat to work through the rest of the morning, almost getting all of his book work right.

Back
Top Bottom