Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blind Faith [Temara]

RE: Blind Faith

"Everyone's is different experience. But I think we might be able to safely say that yours was rather unique."

That he had the grace to seem mildly abashed about. He finally quit playing with the hair long enough to scratch at his chin. In the Eire, it might have seemed a lot less unusual for a woman's first time to be abrupt, rough, and heated. For the man to have such a drastically dominating presence. Of course, she was more than unique, and had altered the way it went quite a bit by her nature.

Not that he was trying to distract her from thought at the moment, but he seemed quite good at it, face twisting up in confusion at two of her statements in a row. "Cat?" And then the bit about being impossible. That, he simply had no idea where it had come from, but he dismissed the cat idea as easily as she did. He'd have some answers on that later... when she might take it more pleasantly, and they had more time. Day was coming, and they would need to...

Oh, yes. Food, and work.

"Calm down. First you'll need to wash. I can find where the food is kept downstairs-" he just had to located the fridge or cabinets. Not as hard as it sounded blind, when you could detect heat. Cabinets were harder, but even they would have pockets behind the doors that would change the way things came across. "-and I can make us something simple." Simple, yes, but he knew how his energy could drain him. And she had gone far overboard with her magic, something he'd have to remedy. Likely, whatever he could identify by hand and make a lot of fairly quickly. He'd eat like an army, and she... probably like a small army, leaving nerves out of the picture.

"If you need to be a little late, so be it, but we should be fine."

And for the day... he could find things to do. He was supposed to be bedridden here, but he figured he had gone well beyond inadvisable activity. Perhaps he'd learn all he could about this place she lived in now.

Back
Top Bottom