Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blind Faith [Temara]

RE: Blind Faith

Lashing fluttering over soft cheeks, she let herself revel in the touch of another human being, even while his hands moved through her curls. She curled up against him, laying one leg over his and managed to ignore the few odd bumps, bruises and aches with just the idea of being with Toumas again. "Could you undo my hands, please. There's really no need for them." She should have been more pissed, but one thing Kalin had learned was to be pragmatic about most things. It kept her a bit separate from life, but it served to help her survive too.

A small kiss to his chest and Kalin was perfectly content. With Kalin, you were likely to get more what you wanted by being nice, but she had also really enjoyed his roughness and she couldn't help but feel a thrill with what seemed to be possessiveness from him. It was an odd combination for her. "Besides, if we're both attracted to each other, there's no reason not to continue. It is a side of my education I wouldn't mind exploring since it's you."

Toumas seemed almost surprised to be reminded that her hands were tied still. Absently, he removed his hands from their spots just long enough to untie his sister, before bringing down each palm and kissing it, letting her hands go again. Perhaps a small thing, in way of apology, and unrequested, but it felt good to do. Once upon a time it likely would have been more than all he'd need to elicit a little grin from her. Maybe still. Her further comments though...

Extremely convenient, and well timed.

There was a degree to which he still looked at her and thought first of a sister, that made it all seem odd. But she'd always been passionate, a tad exotic, and close to him. Maybe too much so sometimes. It made much more sense now. The one arm curling from beneath her up across her back, hand gently in her hair, Toumas smiled and let the other hand fall on the thigh extended across him. Calloused fingers ran up the underside of her thigh, and down again, as if exploring the shape of the tendons and muscles on her, the fat and bone and memorizing every bit of the shape down there as he carefully explored. After all, there was only one way he'd ever really see all of her clearly.

"I would be glad to teach you."

Kalin chuckled, "Well, I can definitely tell you never checked with my teachers in school. I was 'talented but difficult' or more commonly 'refuses to learn how to do things properly'" She glanced up, just looking at him smiling. So much was explained and as mad as she might be for the lies, he was still alive so her anger wouldn't last forever. Pushing back stray hairs she tiptoed her fingers across his chest as he explored her legs. "They just couldn't stand that I could do the same things they did, but easier and in different ways." She chuckled and tapped on his chest, he'd really filled out the past few years. "According to the high priest who was father's successor, I was impossibly talented and impossible to teach, all wrapped up together."

She thought about that, all wrapped up together and smiled. As much as she had body aches and pains, it had been pretty close to wonderful at those peaks. And if they were to be lovers... grinning like a minx she pushed herself up and pressed her lips to Toumas' jaw, little light kisses like she used to give him all over his face; but this were restricted to his jaw and then to his lips, finally leaving them there, one hand on his chest before smiling against those same lips. "How was that, teacher?" To her, this was all a game, no real seriousness behind it at all. It was all a bit surreal.

"Were you now?"

He didn't disbelieve it. She was certainly very eager to learn, and anything but eager to take any one thing on another's authority. Kalin had always had to do things her own way. It meant on occasion she didn't just pick something up, it might be a very long, drawn out and difficult road to get her to learn it, probably fighting her idea of having known the best way to do it or it being not worth the effort, or something she didn't want to do the whole way. But he knew a bit of lightness would go over well with her... and a bit of firmness did wonders too, in the right situation. He'd just have to save that for punctuation for the time being. No need to drag her if she would come willingly.

He smiled and let her do her thing, and to start it seemed that would be teasing. Given what he knew about her, it was what she knew best, even if this was more blatant than before. Between the fluttering along the jaw, lingering on the lips as she spoke, and the nails on his chest, she was catching on to several things. Even the playful attitude didn't hurt, and he was sure in time it had all the potential to become something seductive and deliberate, from the play it was at the moment.

"Not a bad start. Depending on what we wanted you to learn first," he didn't bother to take his lips away either, and thought about doing something down below. Instead he kept playing his hand across seductively to match hers on his chest, and gripped the tiny girl's hair. Not enough to hurt much- just enough to press her lips firmly against his, and give her a kiss very opposite the short and airy she'd been doling out, until he felt her start to tremble or curl.

A small laugh against his lips and she went to lay back down only to be stopped by his fingers firmly gripping her curls. Not enough to hurt, but just enough to get her attention. It was strange how that attitude seemed to excite her. Normally she didn't like being told what to do, or even guided to it, but there was an assurance about his manner as he forced their lips back together in seductive dance that had her toes curling against themselves. Lashes fluttered closed and her body stiffened as she tried to savor the sensations, as if she was afraid they were going to end.

"So what are we trying to learn now?" She chuckled, bapping playfully at his nose and trying to scootch back down to curl up beside him again. That kiss had given her something to think about. Toumas was more experienced than she, by a long shot. This place, Eire seemed very interesting if he'd spend so much time there. "I want to hear more about your travels."

That got the reactions he was hoping for.

"For now..."

Toumas considered, stroking the outside of her thigh, now that she'd shifted back more onto his side, as she curled up onto his chest or shoulder, he could only assume staring intently up at his face. Shame he couldn't see that expression to tell, but he had her warmed up again, if not burning up at the moment. He considered where to start, with the lessons, and with that tale she seemed to want, though how to go about such a thing... he wasn't precisely certain, nor would it entirely be a tale, in proper fashion. But would Kalin get jealous, hurt, or just competitive if she heard about the things he'd done with other women?

"The Eire," he began, and lifted a finger to touch the mark on her, and trace it's shape with his middle finger.

"This mark you have is a unique one to the women of the Eire. It means that you are claimed."

And with that tantalizing little snippet preview, and before she could start to potentially protest about what claiming might mean or what squabbles she might have with certain interpretations of it, he gently pushed her head downward along him. He didn't mind her cuddling, if she preferred to turn around, or watching him if she preferred to shimmy and keep her eyes on him. But as long as he was going to do most of the speaking, he'd guide her almost absently to start getting warmed up on her next bit of learning, between his legs.

"Before Dainel found you- before you came to us, however it was you wound up where he found you. You had come from the Eire. The necklace is an important symbol to the Eire; and as it is important for you, whether you have ever known it or not, thus it is where I spent most of my time in travelling. It is not really a part of Gaia, but when one looks enough there are ways all about, holes to strange and foreign places. The Eire itself was strange in some ways, and not as much in others. A warm place, mostly, but prone to its rains and fogs, and very green."

She shook her head trying to keep him from pushing her further down than she wanted to go, she wanted to curl up and hear a story, like he used to when telling her about his school days. But as he talked about her being 'claimed', that got her attention plenty and her head jerked upright. "I am not claimed. I am my own person. No one owns me!", she declared and stubbornly refused to move anymore down. "Besides, I've not always had that mark. It only appeared that one day."

Kalin interrupted, but Toumas wasn't fond of that. Not entirely surprised, but she was asserting her spunky free will again. It was a very lovely thing, but she loved to manifest it to be difficult, and he couldn't abide that. Toumas raised his voice, just slightly- mostly a shift in tone. He didn't interrupt her back, instead continuing with the story he'd started as if there had been no interruption at all. Let that get his an idea of how he took the interruption across, not angrily or with disrespect for her thoughts, but unhappy with how she'd gone about delivering them.

"Yes. That one day, it appeared, as it does."

This would work better with example, and it would be rather a bit harder to push her down and make her work on him below if she simply refused to. That would take some very sharp reactions, force, and perhaps even gear that she simply wouldn't have around. No, he was telling her the story, and that wasn't going to be interrupted simply because of a bit of brattiness. That, to him, seemed more disruptive, maybe even rewarding of her disruption, than simply not forcing her down. He hadn't even explicitly instructed that, only implied, after all. Instead, he'd keep his voice calm and focus on the storytelling, like he had so many years ago.

But as he did, he rolled partly to his side, not disrupting Kalin too much, but firmly taking ahold of her leg without questions, lifting it over to push his hips in between her knees, almost gentle in his deliberate confidence of the motion, like her resistance was the least likely thing in the world. DID she resist, he'd tighten his grip on the leg and her hair enough to display his displeasure, and push his hips up. It was still very much alike cuddling.

It simply also allowed him access.

And Toumas would shift his grip to her rump, caressing as his hand moved to gather it up, and squeezing just a bit as he pushed their hips together and sank himself inside of his foster sister once more.

"It burned slightly as it appeared, like a somehow almost delightful branding. Burned much as it did earlier, as it burns now," Toumas moved his hips in gentle rocking motions, keeping that cuddly motion she liked about the sex as he pushed his shaft into and out of her, quickly changing it from mostly hard to stiff once more. "As it will burn each time I take you. From the first time you kissed me in more than play, and gave that little bit of yourself to me. Your virginity. And each time a reminder there after, as I make you mine, it will burn a little. A symbol of my ownership, and your choice to give yourself over to me."

Perhaps that would make it sound more appealing. After all, the choice to give ownership was very important.

"Devotion," he thrusted up into her, slowly pulled back, and ground his way up into her once more, "without such intent, the kiss that first created it would never have had such power."

Her choice in the matter did matter, and he was certain that would make quite some difference for Kalin. If not all the difference in the world, then he'd simply have to make her come to understand the facts, and find the good and most in them, rather than resisting blindly as she did at times. He wouldn't mention, for now, that he was quite certain if a woman unmarked in the Eire were simply raped thoroughly enough, she would still end in eager devotion to her unintended master. Given the instinct and culture, however, the unmarked seemed to rarely have the problem of not wanting the attention they received.

She did resist, but mostly it was due to being put off balance. Besides, she really wanted to hear the story, so she let him turn her over with barely a noise. As he spread one cheek wide thought, she grinned and wiggled closer only to get served with a nice reminder of what it felt like with him inside of her. "Ow..." She whimpered and squirmed even closer as if that would ease the burning. It only took a few motions before her eyelids were fluttering over her cheeks..."Ooh...each time..." as if she was trying to memorize information for a test. "...yours..." It was said softly, no questioning, just affirmation. She smiled at him, her hips starting to move slowly back and forth to match his, her hips beginning to twist, so there was more sensation as they moved.

"Well, I've always loved you." The words were simple, but heartfelt, that much was obvious. Her body seemed to ache in so many different spots. Sliding her hand over his body, she moved it to her own and began fondling her breasts, almost innocently tweaking them to try and analyze the situation she'd found herself in. Tugging lightly and then harder on the nipple, her hip slammed into him and she cried out, dropping the breast and clinging to him as a wave crested over her mind. "But why do you need ownership for that?" It wasn't a question that he might have it, but simply as to the purpose. The eternal 'why' child question.

That was almost too easy, how well she took it after that.

Toumas gripped her hair a little, but not the sharp tug that might have been a sign of punishment. A slowly stiffening fist as passion and pleasure started to rise up, and to have another place to hold. She began moving on her own, and he replied "very good." And it was. She was reacting much better, she was curious, she was actively aiming to please and anticipating that he might expect her to know it in the future- or so it seemed- and the fact that with the gentle assertion of power in the right place, she all but seemed to melt like butter in his hands. And she felt quite nice around his shaft, as well, quite eager for a freshly broken in girl.

He grunted, and nodded acceptance and affirmation to her declaration of love. It went without saying he loved her as well, though for a long time the idea that it might have been romantic or sexual rather than familial would have bothered and offended him. Somehow she formed mostly coherent thoughts even as desire pushed her to play with herself as if not noticing she had begun it at all, asking a decent question even as she started to grow more violently into the passion, with a tiny climax. He moved to grip her hip more firmly, and be better able to thrust, and answered with firmer thrusts- if still slow enough to keep up his little lecture as "teacher".

"We need it, so that we can find each other again, should we ever come apart once more; the stronger the bond, the easier. So that you can learn how to best please me. And so that I can protect you."

The last one was especially important to him, but for her, Toumas expected they all would fall about the same, and the emphasis on that it was they who needed it- that she needed to be possessed as much as he needed to possess her. His words stumbled just slightly toward the end, as the sex started threatening to steal the spotlight from the talk.

"Oh~" Though if in surprise to the sensation or for the affirmation of the situation was impossible to guess. As they rocked against one another, Kalin sighed softly, so this was what the big fuss about sex was. Well, no wonder. Protecting sounded nice. Sure, she'd managed on her own but it was lonely by oneself and the idea that someone would protect her was a wonderful idea. She felt the warmth build up inside of her and her own hand wasn't enough. She thought about it for all of two seconds before she shifted her weight, pushing him back onto the bed, still firmly planted within her and took his hands, sliding them along her body if he'd let her. "I like it when you touch me..." she said innocently, not realizing how powerful those simple words were. "I like to touch you." And her own hands moved to his chest even as she began rocking against him, hoping that he liked the idea she had. After all, this way, he had little work to do.

Toumas would let her begin to move- but once the motion started he'd very pointedly take a part in it, helping to turn them over. It may not have mattered at all, but it seemed worth making it clear that he was agreeing with the motion and helping carry it out, not simply subjected to it. For the moment, it seemed as though she was absorbed, and story time was halted until he got enough composure back. No wonder her type was so prized; the girl might have been motivated by many things, but it seemed hard to believe that this at least was not heat. Partly at least.

Even from the bottom, Toumas pushed his heels in and raised his hips, putting her platform at an angle to produce different sensation, and help her go deeper. He let her guide his hands, and then took control for his own when she let go. Moving up her sides, caressing over each rib, and cupping beneath the breasts. Tracing and memorizing each shape of her torso, he let them finger tips first move up until the nipples were pressed to his scarred palms, connecting the dots from the breasts he'd cupped before to the lower sides, and starting to squeeze, the effect of it clamping each nipple between two fingers as he enjoyed the feeling of Kalin rocking her hips to and fro, grinding his shaft into her moist depths.

"Keep touching me then. Touch me everywhere with your fingers, your nails. Your tongue."

A little basic instruction mixed into a command had never hurt anyone. It certainly wasn't about to hurt him.

"Mhmmmm", she murmured, sighing softly as he hit deep within her core, the sensation a little easier to be savored when she was controlling the pace; not quite so overwhelming. The idea of using her nails hadn't occured to her however, so at the suggestion, she used her nails instead of the pad of her thumb, scrapping almost feather light along his torso, trying to resist the urge to arch her back and failing miserably as he clamped the nipples between his fingers.

Her hip thrusts became a little faster then as she cried out softly, feeling him swell within her. "Don't. Stop..." But what she was asking him not to stop wasn't clear until a few almost violent tremblings later. The fact she was still incoherent despite having more orgasms than should be allowed ones' first time was amazing. "...the story...please." She requested, instead of demanding, the instinct great. She'd not been raised by those people, but somehow instincts had been bred it. It was an interesting study. Her nails dug in, as her body enveloped his in a tight shealth as she exploded again. It was bound to give any male a bit of a ego at this point.

The presentation must have been amazing, for a man with eyes- to Toumas, however, he could still feel each little change in shape and pressure as she twisted, and the bowing of her torso change in his faux-vision as she arched her back. A very nice reaction, to something as simple as the squeeze on her nipples. The poor, inexperienced girl. She was in for a period of being quite overwhelmed, learning about all the pleasures she'd been missing. He bared his teeth, smiling up at her.

"Your mark bears magic- and your healing magic. They would each be considered gifts from the gods in the Eire. Beautiful, supple. Men would shed blood to claim you. But you belong to me- and should you ever wish to visit, that shall be the only thing to keep them from turning their every effort to taking you."

Not that some might not try. She was still a remarkable specimen, but while some might be eager to find some way to own her themselves, many would accept that he owned her. In some ways, it would all but make him a princeling, to go back with one twice gifted, and half blooded. Even without any right to own, he didn't doubt men might try and barter and beg and shower him in gifts and women for a chance to have just a taste of her. But her ego would be inflated enough for a moment. His wasn't faring badly for it all either.

As she came, it was hard not to grab her thighs and drag her through them motions in eagerness, or to lose himself in the nails indenting his flesh while she squeezed, twitching, and dripped around his shaft. It felt incredible.

"It's culture may be strange, but culture it has. The renaissance man is highly esteemed, and they have books and buildings, songs and foods that put much of Gaia to shame." They may have subjugated women there, a thing she would not like and that he had reserved feelings about, much as it was very pleasant for him there, but it was a grand place.

His hands slowly turned- it was a gradual process, but with some twisting in the shoulder and effort, he could turn his palms outward in a 180, until his fingers had gone from pointing straight upward to straight downward. And with how intensely Kalin was taking pain and the sexual sensations, he was sure she was going to be left trembling by the process. He was curious just how much she'd be in control of her motions and nails then.

She felt there was something he wasn't saying or that he didn't know. Something didn't quite match, but Kalin was far too caught up in her orgasm to really pay more than minimum attention to it. Her back even further, so far, it would seem a normal human spine would snap as she cried out her release, an even more primal sound than before. "...right...culture." Trying to focus on his words through panting deep breathes. But then the twisting of the hands started, her nipples clamped tightly between his fingers, and her entire body began to convulse. It wasn't just a sudden twitch, but each incremental motion seemed to jerk her higher and higher, like a puppet on a string, until she was practically yowling her pleasure. Strangely enough, the sound was quite musical and her body began to heat up, it would feel as if velvet gloves enveloped his shaft, thousands of the tiniest, softest and wettest delicate prickles all along his shaft, bringing him as close to his own climax without going over.

And she was riding her own crest, it seemed as if she was very easily capable of orgasms. No training, no inhibitions, nothing. Each time she crested, the sensation of the velvet would come back as she coated him again. Depending on the suddenness of his release of her nipples, he'd find that Kalin had collapsed on top of him, a deep vibrating purr coming from deep in her chest. Proof he needed of the race identity.

Toumas had been impressed with her natural capacity for it all, picking it up at blazing speed, but this was just absurd. Kalin arched drastically backward, contorting and practically screaming strange half-human sounds. His pulse rose and rose, and even while his hands turned about, excited, thrilled by the strange creature his sister was as she rose beyond the point of any thought into yet another overwhelming orgasm. It seemed to come unnaturally easy to her- but even with that thought it did plenty for a mans ego, to be able to reduce a woman to a state of empty mind, where she was so flooded by pleasure there was no room for anything else. She moved and moved, some how continuing even while twisted, with her nipples cranked to 180, seeming to cum without end.

The magic started, and it was easily identifiable as such, but even so it nearly shocked him out of place. Toumas was suddenly near to his end, though holding out strongly, electrified, especially the strange smooth sensations along his shaft. Teeth grinding he filled the room with sound of his own, starting to shake-

It was too much. He could hardly hold his mind together in that kind of state for long. The man realized as much about as another wave hit him. Suddenly his hands recoiled as he shook- giving the nipples a sharp jerk before they snapped free. The body weight falling on him hardly registered, but the sensitive touch made him jerk. A moment later, the purring brought him to enough to really have a sense for it all, making himself put his sense of the heat around them back up again- though at this point it was just a blinding array of very hot masses linked together about the middle of the bed. Teeth, pur, the motions and tendencies; it said it all.

Wars really would have been started over her. Even marked, perhaps better not to risk taking her back with him.

Somehow in it all, though, he'd failed to finish. And in his condition he simply had no patience for it. Removing his shaft with a painful throb, Toumas rolled Kalin over- and then over again onto her stomach and placed his ear by her head so he could still properly hear that purring. Or perhaps because he sank his teeth into her shoulder, right where it met the neck on the back, only an instant before he pulled a leg aside to force his shaft within her. Replaced into her pussy again already, Toumas worked at a steady pace- but it was a quick one, dripping sweat across Kalin, and each thrust meant a tiny tug on the flesh he'd bitten, while strong hands curved around a thigh and wrapped under he to clamp the other shoulder, holding her firmly put. A sign that the waters might get very rough, very soon.

"Mew...." The strange sound issues from her throat as Toumas turned her over, then placed her upon her stomach. But it would seem that Kalin's body already had it's own ideas. As he went behind her, her backside lifted with a gentle sway almost as if she were sleep walking, presenting her ass to him, knowing what was in store. Adjusting as he pulled her leg aside, the backside went back down, and instead of the hole the blind man intended, he instead found himself pushing into an even tighter canal, eliciting another yowl of pleasure pain from the odd little girl as her back bent again violent. But he didn't have to push his way in or find the other entrance, instead, her hips rolled and almost before he'd realize it, she pushed back, impaling herself upon his hard shaft with another yowl; this time one of almost triumph. Each tug upon her flesh had her purring and yowling like a cat would talk.

Wrapped around him though, her ass cheeks squeezed and pressed, enfolding him in velvet warmth, letting him relax. For it was Kalin pushing herself back on him, still no human words coming to her mind. If his hands found her hips, he'd find the spot burning hot as fire, the wildcat in his bed truly mindless as she begged to be fucked by him, her own mind blissfully blank.

That kind of little, unanticipated motion and shifting was difficult for a blind man to adjust for- and then do so again quickly as a little effect caused something to change yet again, the very moment before he pressed his hips forward. His head shoved against a hole, squeezed hard as it forced flesh aside, and jammed its way, with about the first inch beyond, into a passage not only tight, but nearly resistant to his entrance. Toumas realized what that was quickly enough.

He simply didn't decide if he should pull out in the near-instant rate of reaction that Kalin rolled her hips from the bunched up state of her back, shoving herself much of the way down until the whole of her rear was forced wide around his shaft. The cheeks pressed tight around what hadn't found its way inside yet, and Toumas shuddered, biting his sister quite a bit harder than he'd meant to, tasting the first drop of blood on his tongue.

His teeth let off again nearly as quickly, but only to move to the other side of her neck and take a firm grip like he'd initially meant. Her sexual frenzy was already giving him trouble not drifting into a similar state, and with each increment she pushed herself back along his length, feeling her insides grip and drag against him slightly as it moved inward, he gave a little tug at the spot he bit. No need to anchor her just yet if she'd recovered from her passing out enough to move on her own then. Toumas instead started moving slightly with her, grabbing her hips- and the brand seemed to burn against his hand as he pulled her cheeks apart with his thumbs and jammed his hips against hers.

"-aaaagh!"

His hips rolled and twisted as he pressed himself deep as he could manage, feeling the passage strained around his shaft in what must have been a fairly painful manner, even with all the lubrication she'd covered him in. She offered no violent complaints, in fact none at all, and he loved it. He let the cheeks close around the root of his shaft again, and shifted one hand down to start fingering the girl, middle two fingers inside while the others adeptly rubbed the lips on each motion, leaving his knuckles to rub against the clit. He might not have mentioned his experience yet, but he was clearly adept at it all, trying to work her to another quick set of shattering orgasms even as she first experienced the anal. Toumas started moving to help her out; her ass seemed even less willing to let his shaft pull out than it had been to let it in.

The purring continued, becoming louder and louder until it was a rumble, yet somehow still managing to be quite feminine as she rubbed her ass against her crotch pressing him in deeper and deeper. Her hips swung around and around as her nails reached out and began to claw at the bed, thankfully short enough not to do actual damage to the sheets, and also anchoring herself for any of his more violent motions he might choose to make. She howled as he pressed all the way inside but it seemed simply to drive her even more mindless, as she blindly fucked herself against him while trying to also grind her clit into his hand

"AhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH~!" Her climax slammed her hips back into his almost hard enough to shatter bones if she'd been a bit less cushioned and a bit bigger. Her back bent again, her upper torso arching in strangely exotic ways until she was practically folded in two, her gray green eyes wild with desire as she looked up at him despite the position and kissed him. That really should not have been possible, and yet here she was doing just that, her stomach pressed to the bed but her body folded underneath him to kiss. She purposely squeezed him tight, trying to drive him higher and higher into his own orgasms....and she wasn't aiming for just one for him either. He would seem to have almost endless stamina as she kept feeding him energy to crest higher and higher each time.

She moved violently- the hips made a flurry up and down, forward and back, as if she might be as blind as he, and led desperately by each tease of sensation. That, perhaps, was better compared to a fish on a hook or a mule after a carrot, but neither seemed the sort of complimentary mental images he preferred to let last longer than it took them to appear. His cock and his hand- she seemed rather torn, though she did not have to give up either, jamming her hips to and fro to move against one after the other. Harder and harder it would seem.

Hard enough that he even grunted, and had he been upright instead of bend over her and firmly attached, he might have lost balance and fallen right back over. Who could have said then, if she'd let him get back up, or would have sat back on him and kept going.

The twisting in her back made for amazing motions of her hips, and enough sound and feel of motion to drive him wild, but what show it might have been for a man was lost on his eyes, and it served to slowly dislodge his teeth, pulling away. He made another attempt, a softer bite simply at the back of her neck, but when she looked up, he remained until she tried for the kiss. Here, he had the greater freedom of motion. She might already have been contorted impressively, but he remained just out of reach, making her work for it for a moment, before leaning down to kiss his foster sister. It all was building up at a fast pace, when the squeezing and little jolts really began up again. His speed increased, and with a hiss that turned into a shout, the orgasm started over him. His balls drew in, underside of the shaft swelling and twitching as he set his motions against hers to make a frantic pace, shaft swelling and leaking- the first small gushes of thick, hot liquid spilled into her rectum while they moved, his body shuddering violently through the orgasm even while he fought down those two instincts and managed to stop himself emptying into her. Only he didn't feel spent, where normally such a little accident might call for a few moments brakes. Premature it was not, beyond that he did not wish to be forced to stop.

And yet, more stamina, more singing through his nerves and skin, more feeling of lust and power spilling into him. He was in an empowering position, one he had learned how to love and embolden himself through quite well, but this was another matter.

Toumas realized it was magic while he rose partly, onto the ball of one foot, and pulled his fingers from her slit, that he might grab a handful of her hair and enforce that folding of her body- grasping her hip with the other. Each thrust now came like he meant to break her, like she'd done before, mercilessly yanking her head back, hard enough to cause some whiplash, as he would thrust in and make the room clap, balls loosened enough now to slap against her other wet hole on each such motion. Even while the knight growled and started loosing a full load of heavy cum inside of her, continuing, with some new shaking in his limbs and torso, without even hardly slowing. It was magic indeed.

Even by the finery of the Eire, quite a treat.

No wonder.

"Yaorwl~!" She practically howled her pleasure as he plunged harder and deeper within her, spilling his seed and the brand seared itself into her flesh permanently. Even as short as her nails were, they clawed through the sheets, finally shredding them as she bent over backwards being pushed against his cock over and over again and enjoying every second of it, it seemed. She shuddered through another release, her ass spasming against around him, the wet sploosh of fluid and cum seeping out with the force of the impact.

The curls flung around her face with abandon as she continued to howl her pleasure, a complete and total fuck toy for his pleasure. It would indeed be dangerous to take this potent mix back to her homeworld. The question was, could she be made to obey as well as to fuck.

The howling continued, and his vocals rose and grew tense, moving back and forth between volume and strained intensity. The bed was ripped nearly to shreds; she was implacable, it seemed, and as long as the magic coursed through him, he was capable of being the same. The magic kept him energized and physically capable. Even his ejaculate seemed to come back unnaturally quickly as he tore her ass apart, in a fashion that would likely have taken one untrained, unprepared, and so tiny to a point of quite real injury as she left the bed in such a state that at the end of it all Toumas would toss the blanket atop the sheets and lay them both on top of that, abandoning leaving the ripped mess below to be dealt with later.

His cock was a little sore, even with the magic.

It felt like it had lasted hours, through their rampant love making, if it could fit that word. Fucking, certainly. Violent, wet, and loud fucking. Judging by the light starting to rise from outside, it likely had lasted hours, as well, though maybe not so many as it seemed like; it was hard to remember when they had segued from talking, and what about, into the sex. In the end, he believed they'd changed position twice more- before he removed himself from her ass, and made her lift it into the air so not a drop would spill while he fingered her and spanked her in a manner of seductive teasing. That was a matter of having felt like he'd finally simply run out of fluid to put into her, though not for lack of erection. He'd lost count of how many times he'd emptied himself to accomplish that. He'd waited there until her ass had narrowed down from gaping enough to plug; so he could return to fucking her pussy. And eventually, as the fluid came back to him, he realized as that leaked out during a particularly wide, hard thrust, he'd finished, then moved to her ass again.

Eventually, though, it had been necessary to forcibly call it enough.

As a matter of need to keep her from clawing or feeling him up and working herself up again, even after he'd commanded, and manhandled her when necessary, into a calm a number of times, one of the pillow cases had been improvised as a gentler tie for her wrists. Even with what had come out on his shaft, or in the process of fucking, he'd not emptied himself on her once. Fluids had dripped about regardless, but there was quite a bit of cum in her ass at the moment- a great, great deal, to the point that without that magic, he suspected it would have taken quite a number of men. Despite that all the honors of that were due to her keeping him going on and on and on, he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in it.

And there was no doubting it was a lot. He could feel it. For lack of a proper plug or similar toy, he'd plugged her up with his fingers.

Which left him laying naked beside his sister now, gently cuddling, and very faintly shifting his fingers to tease her just a little. Still, besides that, it was mostly cuddling. He could feel black bags below his eyes, but if anything, still felt wide awake, perhaps even energized. When it did hit him, it would be a wreck. At the moment, however, sleep seemed a waste, but he was quite content in the silence. For now.

"Mwrrrr..." She continued the purring, rubbing against whatever of his hands rubbed against her sensitive flesh, happily content just to be cuddling as her mind came back to her. It had been like purr joy that could not be contained and it astonished Kalin when she'd finally come to, tucking her head as much into herself as was possible. She'd been practically wild. That was nothing like what her medical texts or friends had spoken on. The sheets itched her skin, her skin felt like it was on fire, her body was discontent. She felt this urge to just go explore everything, as if it was something new or wild. It was confusing.

"Toumas?" Her sleepy voice inquired curling up against him however she was able, not even protesting the wrist restraints. If even half of what she remembered was real, she'd practically begged to be raped with her body language. "What was that about?" He seemed to have all the answers, and it seemed a good place to start, even if she was exhausted, and yet wired. Her eyelashes fluttered closed again, dozing in micro seconds and flittered back open, making her feel like she was awake again. She feel all of those fluids inside of her body squishing around. They made her feel...safe and yet excited. Already, just thinking about it all, had her getting aroused again, sending the little flickers of magic into his body, wondering if she could convince him to have another go round. She felt insatiable. She needed to focus, but seemed completely unable to do so.

"Hmmm?"

He opened his eyes, partly instinct, and perhaps to indicate that he was awake and heard her, but relaxing as he was, he went ahead and closed them again. Only hard trained habit, to where it was second only to breathing, and a bit of need for control, that he kept his hold on the heat around them up. His fingers- the other ones- played with hair, pushing curls away from her face, and then back over again to keep playing with them in loops around his fingers. An idle practice, and a different part of her that he could get a feel for.

He had a very clear image of her face now, and a decent one of her body that he unashamedly admitted he wouldn't mind finishing his view of. He could even still see the shades of her skin, color of her eyes; assuming those had remained the same. A bit better than he could his own. The color of her hair however... the shade eluded him. It was a red, but sometimes his mind would conjure one shade, sometimes another, and sometimes drastically another. He could never quite place that. But for a blindman, what was color?

Mostly a fond memory, slipping away.

"What are you curious about?"

Sure, there was a lot to be confused by, and his fingers were sure to be making things rough for her- necessary to learn, a bit. But he tried to help with it all, keeping a coolly calm, collected and slothful, but very pointedly deliberate and not sleepy, pace in all his motions.

"Mhm..." She murmmered almost sleepily as she was finally easing into the pleasure without having it overwhelm her, at least for the moment. "I'm pretty sure that a woman's first time is not supposed to be anything like that just was..." She paused, trying to remember. "Honestly, thinking about it, the sounds and the like I made reminded me of a cat in heat." She laughed, not sure she liked the comparison. One thing Kalin had always been was extremely candid about everything. She was trying to focus even as he seemed to try and distract her. She wasn't going to turn into some mindless beast.

"You're impossible!" She fussed at him, and tried to squirm away. If he did much more of that, she'd go right back to being incoherent, she just knew it. She wanted to dissect and understand what was going on, not just submit to it. "Besides, I'm hungry..."

Actually, once she'd said the words, she realized it was very true. She was tired...but she'd also used a lot of energy to keep them both going and oh crap was it morning already. "I need to get to work!"

Back
Top Bottom