Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evelyn Carnate's Underground Lair (Below ground)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notte

Supernova

Deep beneath the club, magically secured wooden double doors opened and lead below ground, to Evelyn Carnate's foyer. The walls were painted deep red and pictures from her long life decorated the walls. Some were made of stone, others on parchment, etched, carved, painted, black and white and finally color. There were statues made of pigment, clay, marble, and gold. Relics of centuries that have passed all carefully placed inside of bullet proof glass containers (just to be on the safe side). A red faux leather couch at the back of the room. A small wooden coffee table that was over a century old. A modern white cushioned chair off to the left and a circular chair to the right.

The bedroom opened on the right and it was a sight to behold. Dark, sleek, sensual, and elegant; the room was heavily accented with black, red, gold, and silvers, with a splash of green to bring it all together. It appeared as if it were some dark sanctuary where anything could happen, but none could enter without her permission. The oriental trunk sat front of her bed and held all of her toys, but was under lock and key. Fake windows adorned the walls, to give it a more homey feeling and there was a lighting that could change the view from night to day. Here in this place, people willing sacrificed themselves upon her bed, sating Evelyn's lust for sex and blood.

Attached to the bedroom was a beautiful Victorian bathroom, one that matched her bedroom in elegance. Just like her bedroom there were fake windows installed which had a picture that lit it up as if it were really a view to the outside world. She found that it gave people the illusion of safety if they thought they could look out a window.

Opening the double doors hidden along one of the basement walls, Evelyn dragged Batdude down the winding stairs and walked into her foyer. Before she gave him time to look around at all of her relics, she brought him into her modernized dark and sleek bedroom. Pushing in in front of her, she forced him down on the soft feathered bed and joined him, her tongue sliding up his body from his pant-line to his chest in one long lick. While she distracted him with her tongue, she grabbed hold of the whip that she had on her nightstand. Kneeling up above him, she looked down and grabbed the length of her whip with the other hand and pulled it tight between them. "Are you ready, Batdude? For I am Catwoman. Hear me roar." When she said roar, it was growled out and she opened her hand dropping the whip from one hand to run her nails over his chest, digging in.

"Now, on how you treated me earlier, I'm a woman and can't be taken for granted. You're going to have to learn respect." She flicked her wrist back and then forward, bringing the whip down across his chest twice in a rapid secession. "You want to know what I really want from you, Batdude?" A smile brought up her lips and one of her fangs glistened in the light of her room. "Your blood."

(OOC: Continued from here.)

Ahh, Catwoman's secret underground lair...he hadn't expected she'd reveal it to him so willingly. But, then one did have to consider how she'd been all up on him from the onset. It wasn't really fair that he went around dressed like this, Batdude knew. There were too many muscles in play. They rippled, everywhere. She may be cat in spirit, but she was all woman, and it was only natural that she could not resist someone who was all man.

He followed her through the foyer and directly to the bedroom - damn right.

Without a fight he was flopped onto the deep, cushiony bed and climbed on top of. He fought none of this, not the lick that brought him a full shiver, not the sight of the whip, not even the scratch. Of course she was scratching, for she was Catwoman! And that is what lovers did. They marked each other. The two smacks of her whip across his bare chest, the cape having fallen to either side, did cause his back to arch - ironically, there was nowhere for him to arch but toward them. And on his face Batdude had a wide grin the entire time.

But then the grin faded.

But then his eyes went wide.

"Villainess!" He shoved her off of him. With his superior strength Batdude flipped her onto the bed and dashed out of the bedroom! He didn't go far, only as far as the foyer, where he leapt onto the red leather loveseat and quickly turned back toward the open bedroom door. "You seek only to lower our hero's guard so that you might slay him during lovemaking! I see the truth of your plan, you dastard!" One arm reached out, pointing an accusing finger. The other closed the cape in over the lower half of his face and over his chest. "I have read all your comics! I know all of your tricks! I even have a limited edition bust, of your bust, that you signed for me at my very first Comic-Con!" His eyes narrowed, "You and The Joker will have to try harder than that to lure me to my doom!"

When he shoved her off of him and ran out of the room, Evelyn was surprised, shocked, confused and bewildered. "What the fuck?" She groaned as she came the to realization that he actually thought that this was all probably real in his mind and she would have to act the part of Catwoman. Her one problem, she knew nothing about comics or Super Heroes. Although, a wicked smile came to her lips, she did know how to play both a villain and a seductress. Her only hope that this would be over quickly. She rolled off of the bed and landed on her feet and one hand like a cat, her other hand still holding the whip.

She stalked him out of her room, her his swaying from side to side and her whole body language screamed predator. Batdude was her prey, as much as that hurt her to think about. She was really going to need a heavy alcoholic drink after this - preferably from someone who was well intoxicated. When she spotted him up on her loveseat, she hissed, for the thing was old. "Instead of taking half pint, I'm now going to take gallons." The man had better be very careful in this room or else she would kill him for real. She growled at him like a cat and stalked forward, her whip twirling on the floor, slightly hidden behind her so it looked like an irritated cats tail. "You want to see a real bust?" Her voice was deep and throaty as she brought her hand up to her throat and took hold of the zipper. As she continued stalking towards him, she pulled the zipper down with a slow practiced speed and stopped when it was at her bellybutton. The generous mounds of her large breasts clear to view and one of her blushed red tainted blue aureola teased at the side of her zipper. "I bet that every woman you try to sleep with ends up unsatisfied and deeply resentful. Maybe you should just retire. I can help you accomplish that."

Batdude watched. His chest throbbed with excitement. His crotch wasn't completely there, but the arousal this woman was summoning was undeniable - that, or there was an after-sex smoked sausage being smuggled in those tights.

He watched her. Behind the cape he grinned wickedly. The hero watched her 'tail' sway. He watched her zipper fall. He shivered, entranced by it all, but she was not the only one here that could lure a mate with her undeniable, thrilling sensuality.

"I believe you will find that I am of equal challenge to you, sidekick or no!" With a great flourish of the cape Batdude sent it flying back over his shoulders, revealing his bare, albeit scratched chest to her again. "You are not the only animal here, feline succubus! And in the animal kingdom one can use many tricks to attract themself a mate, and dare I say, lover!"

His hands went for the front of his wrestling tights. Unabashedly, Batdude pulled them down a good few inches, just shy of revealing his bat length to her, but enough to reveal plenty of his bat...pubes. Golden, curly, and completely plentiful. As if that hedge had never been clipped in his life. "You are sexy indeed, and I would have your titties, mademoiselle, but first...let us see if you can resist my manly musk!" Was that bad enough? No, there was more - Batdude's arms each raised, revealing two thick, pungent patches of blonde pit hair.

She threw her head back and laughed unable to restrain herself, he thought that he was equal with her? Not to mention equal with anyone else, he had to either be joking or insane to believe that. When he pulled down his tights, she tried to keep her disgust in check. She was not that big a fan of hair in the first place and if they did happen to have hair, she enjoyed it if was trimmed, so much easier to work with when something was surrounded or drowned out in pubic hair like his was.

When he raised up his arms, she choked and stopped where she was. She stopped pretending like she breathed so that she didn't have to smell him. However, that didn't work and his scent still carried over her. "What... the fuck?" She shook her whole body, unsure if she could actually handle doing this grotesque man. The joke really had gone to far. Moving her whip round and round in a circle, she brought it out in front of her and struck with it repeatedly across his chest and hands. With one flick, she wrapped it around his neck and pulled him forward onto the floor, before walking over to step on his chest. "You have two choices. You can either stop with the fucking antics and be quite, then we can get this over with. Or you can die, right here, right now. I don't have time to play some fucking comic game, when you know that you are going to give into me anyways." She dug her heel in harder, "What's your choice?"

She struck him several times with her leathery lasso of luscious lust, but what she failed to realize in her evil-doer folly was that every blow summoned forth the superpower mortals often called 'adrenaline,' sending it coursing through his veins. Batdude's eyes widened. His face grew long. Rather than pull away, he bared his chest to the strikes, challenging her very might for authority!

But lo! Oh lo and ho, she caught him by the throat with her weapon of choice and sent him down onto his back! With her foot placed dominantly upon his chest, Batdude could see that much as he was not one to be underestimated, neither was she! But then again, neither was he. Yet neither was she. Neither was he.

"You wanna WRASSLE me, kitty cat?!" He shoved the foot off of his chest. Shooting to a stand, Batdude was willing to get just as physical, scooping, literally scooping Evelyn up with him as he stood. One arm went between her legs, beneath her crotch and around to her latex-clad butt, gripping her there while the other grabbed her shoulder on the opposite side to balance her out. He lifted her body, in one quick motion, brought her up to shoulder height, then bodyslammed her onto the loveseat.

Then Batdude ran back to the bedroom. He stopped at the foot of the bed first where he gripped his tights, bending forward to pull them all the way down. Stepping out of them, leaving them on the bedroom floor, he climbed up to stand on the mattress and turned back around, facing the open door to the foyer. "Batdude is ready for you!" he called out, now revealing a massive, throbbing eleven inch dong as he stood there bottomless, erect and ready for her. It was thick, and that and a massive set of balls hung out of the blonde nest that was his crotch hair like...like...God, there's just no comparison. Like the fucking Looney Tune that he is. But right now, Batdude couldn't be more serious. He was ready to be sated.

"Come and get your CREAM."

After she was body slammed onto the couch and he ran away back into her bedroom, she sat up and her eye twitched with annoyance as she looked upwards. "I really can't fucking believe this. First, I'm going to kill him, then I'm going to go and kill Eli for introducing me to this shit, and then I might just kill myself." She cracked her neck to first one side and then the other. She got up from the couch and walked to her room in rage. Her eyes bleeding from aqua grey to a shining silver as her anger mounted.

The whole posture of her body screamed predator when she walked back into her bedroom. A wicked smile playing at her lips when she moved over to him, she pulled the zipper further down on her latex catsuit. "You want this?" She purred out against him, her hand coming up to his groin. "Well this, you can't fucking have." She squeezed his balls and twisted them around before she pulled them downwards and as he sank down with his balls, she head butted him in the face, making him fall back onto the bed in a spray of blood that coated part of her face and her chest. When he was on the bed, she still didn't release his balls, even as she climb up his body. She laughed with dark glee as she felt the warmth of the blood on her and him beneath her.

Raising up her hand, she ran it over the blood on his face then brought it to her own, where she licked it from her latex covered fingers. Pulling it back, she slapped him hard across the face, one, twice, three times. Laughing all the while as she did it. "You want to fucking play a grown up game? I will show you how grown ups play." Moving off of him, she walked to the chest that was at the foot of her bed, opened it with the key and then started pulling out toys. The first and foremost, she pulled out rope. Grabbing one of his dangling feet, she turned him so that he was laying on his back in the middle of the bed. She tied up the feet first until she moved up to tie his hands so that he couldn't get free. When she finished, she went back to her chest and grabbed out the rest of her toys. A gag, wax candle, clamps of various kinds, three cups, fishing line with a hook, a dildo and lubricant.

She placed the gag in his mouth so that he couldn't scream loud enough to alert anyone to what was happening. Then lighting a few of the candles around the room, she placed the three cups over the candles and waited until they heated, picking them up, she placed them on his chest forming a line down the center. As the air cooled on the outside of the cups, it created a type of vacuum pulling the skin upwards to stretch it slightly. When she finished with the fire cupping, she picked up the fishing line and started to twine it around his cock from the base upwards; at the tip she tied it off and let the hook dangle from it for a moment before she placed it under his testicles, that way if he got hard again the hook would get caught and create a two wayed pull effect, one to dig the hook into his balls and the other to pull the fishing line tighter around his erection. Grabbing the lubrication, she squirted some out onto her fingers and none to gently placed her fingers over his rectum, spreading the lubricant about before she picked up the dildo and rubbed some over it as well. Lifting up his bottom from her bed, she worked the dildo into his ass, going fast and then slow to create a sensation before she dropped him back down onto the bed. Holding the wax candle over one of her normal ones, she lit the wick and then waited for a moment until it started running down, moving back over to the bed, she held the candle above his stomach and watched as the wax started to melt down and drip onto him.

;_;

This was no comic book hooker. This...this was a monster! Batdude did not pay for this! Batdude did not want this complimentary on top of what he did pay for! BATDUDE DO NO WANT.

His body lurched forward, shoulders coming together and face falling long, eyes open, mouth wide, as she gripped and assaulted his bat sac! The headbutt to his face did the man no favors, breaking his nose in one solid blow, a degree of blood beginning to gush forth rapidly onto his chest, onto her face, and, in a few sure moments, it would be making a mess of her blanket.

He squealed. It was not the most heroic thing to do, but with his nose shattered, with him laying on his back, with his balls in her fierce grip, Batdude squirmed and squealed like a stuck pig as she slapped him back and forth across the face, hands flailing confusedly in the air. "No, no, no more playing," Batdude panted out, flailing weakly on his back. His hands grasped at air. His abdomen strained. Every time he tried to sit up he ended up rolling to a side and curling into himself from the pain in his groin, then soon rolling onto his back again, repeating the process weakly. "No more! N-n-no more! You're a TERRIBLE whore!!"

The blow to his nose was fiery and throbbing, but the blow to his crotch before that even had been debilitating. Tears long welled in his eyes now coursed down the sides of Batdude's very confused face, mixing with the blood that covered his mouth, chin, and onto his bare neck and chest. He could feel Evelyn lifting his legs one at a time and tying them, followed by his hands, but he had not the strength to so much as resist. There was sobbing. He had strength enough to whimper, but even that was denied him when she fitted the gag into his mouth.

Gags were inconvenient things, on both ends. For the one on the receiving end, he could not speak clearly, though such a thing would likely not make much difference at this point anyway. For the aggressor, it could only stifle their prey so much; Batdude groaned hard into it as he felt her returning to his bat junk, lacing a string around it like some sort of pork roast. Then there was a finger at his ass, rubbing there. Which. No. His eyes were already wide, so it wasn't like they could go any wider; instead they cringed, the man wincing within his restraints, sobbing something unintelligible about being saved from all this.

Then the dildo.

If the shrill groans weren't something before, they sure were now. He struggled against his restraints, but whenever he moved the hook pressing into his ballsac made the man's back arch viciously and his entire body switch back and forth between writhing, then remaining completely still, then writhing again, only to fall still a second time, too confused to understand what to do. His chest was beating rapidly. His body understood that much. To add injury to insult, which was already on top of another injury, the dildo penetrating him anally rubbed at his insides and naturally forced him to retain his arousal, even amidst all the terrible pain - and that, in turn, only urged the fishhook more, until it poked its way into the sensitive, leathery skin.

There was nothing to do. There was nothing for Batdude to do. Laying atop his cape, blood all over his face, tears all over his cheeks, he laid there on his back, arms and legs forced to a raise, while this dominatrix had her way with him. There was nothing left to do. As the hot wax dripped onto his scratched and whipped chest with uneven pauses, that bared skin rocked up and down as the poor, confused man just laid there whimpering.

Materializing from the ceiling by the gift of a lesser demon bound to him, the second in command suspected that either the customer was causing problems to the employees or by his superior's suggestion to make sure Evelyn did not leave a corpse inside of her Gothic fashioned lair. Creeping in like a specter haunting a building, he intended to stalk this superhero. Stealthy watching what was occurring, the Scotsman fought the urge to laugh hysterically at the now broken customer. Batdude was literally pummeled by a wild animal, although now the well dressed ex-hitman knew he had to tell Dell or case Evelyn was going to murder this pitiful excuse of a man. Pulling out the walkie-talkie all security members were given when employed by The Blue Moon Club & Brothel, he spoke in his usual callous tone that seem foreboding like death incarnate.

" Dell you better come down, Evelyn abused the retard, badly! "

Watching nearby, he glanced at the vampire with a grimace on his demented face. Overall he would make a move if she continued with the physical punishment, though personally he would cherish the opportunity to slay this imbecile himself.

[ Well it would had been longer, but yeah here you go everyone.]​

The ring of the elevator sounded in the hallway, and within moments Dell was rushing through the door to Evelyn's room, nearly taking it off the hinges, since he couldn't just melt into the floor like some people. He came to a skidding stop as he rushed into the bedroom part of her chamber, torn between the urge to drop to the floor laughing at the sight before him and the need to keep her from taking it too far and killing the man. The latter took over, as he realized a lawsuit would likely be a bad thing, and so he stepped up, grabbing the nearly rabid vampire vixen and pulling her back by the arm.

"Evelyn," he exclaimed, hoping his voice would bring her around. "He's had enough! Send him on his way and be done with it!" He looked to Batdude, tied up spread eagle and tortured, a dildo protruding from his ass, fishing line wrapped around his erection with a hook in his ball sac, and candle wax on his severely battered and scratched chest. The man was a pitiful sight, indeed, and Dell almost felt bad for him. Almost. Pushing Eve back a bit more, he shot her a deadly glare. "Don't...move," he ordered, then turned to approached the badly abused and pathetic lump of flesh that was Batdude.

He paused as he looked at the pathetic sight, shaking his head a bit as he fished in his pocket before producing a lock blade knife, flipping it open as he prepared to cut the man free. Something made him pause, though, and he turned back to observe the seething Evelyn behind him. "Do you need to feed before I compel this asshat never to return and cut him loose?" He figured in her worked up state of rage, the elder vampire had likely driven herself to the point of hunger, and would need to sate it before she would be able to return up top and act normally around people. It was only then that he also noticed her catsuit had been unzipped and her large breasts exposed, causing him to bite his lip and shift his feet a bit to avoid getting worked up himself at the sight.

Evelyn was so far gone into her anger and fun that she didn’t notice when Allister or Dell showed up into her room, not until Dell grabbed her arm, in which she had just put a clip onto Batdude’s nipples, and when he grabbed her arm, the clip came with her, ripping at the nipple it was attached too. Tearing her arm free from his grip with a snarl that had her fangs glistening, her silver eyes dilated with hunger. The smell of blood and the smell of arousal permitting the room had her lusts rising, violent sex and the need to feed clawed at her. Batdude was just a warm up to sating one of her dark desires; Dell was going to become the main course.

When he turned his back on her to assist Batdude and then turned back to ask her a question, she attacked him, “Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I can and cannot do?” She really did not enjoy being given orders, current state or not. If asked politely, she maybe would have tried, maybe being the key word. Since he was already close to the bed, she pushed him onto it. The glass fire cups making both a popping noise as they were released from Batdude’s chest and a breaking noise from the weight that fell upon them. She straddled Dell, who lay partially on top of Batdude, one hand at his throat the other holding his hand that held the opened knife. She tilted her head back, her mouth open and fangs showing, as if she got off on the violence of it. Which, in fact, she did.

She ground her hips against Dell and the action had her latex catsuit bare her full breasts to him, directly in front of his face. The zipper of it digging into her shaved and slick pussy as she rotated her hips, her own arousal flaring to life. “Do you like what you see? I can tell and I can feel. I’m going to make your dick weep just when I sink my fangs into you.” Moving her hand from the front of his throat to the back of it, she pulled his body upwards, and her lips met his in a rough violent bruising kiss that had her tongue slipping out between them and licking his bottom lip before she pushed it past his lips, moaning from the taste.

Batdude had no knowledge of Alistair as the Scot entered the room. He did have a knowledge of pain, though. Severe, way, way unsexy pain.

"Nng...nnhuu..."

He heard something, someone in the background. He heard someone, but it was hard to hear over his own gr- nggghhfuck! When Dell grabbed Eve, pulling her, pulling the nipple clamp with her, Batdude's body shot up, as much as he realistically could within his restraints. Then it quickly fell back, hips shifting left and right as he realized how the movement pushed the fishing hook even more into his scrotum. These shifts, in turn, ended up rubbing the dildo against the mattress, and that unwanted friction in his rectum must have rubbed against his prostate or something, because it caused his big dick to strain - within the fishing line, mind you. Jesus fucking Christ, it hurt to exist.

What began as a long, howling whine eventually rescinded to a series of shorter ones, before dissipating completely. Batdude lay there, as still as he possibly could, head wafting weakly from side to side as a low, barely audible whimper accompanied every exhale of breath.

Dell had been completely taken by surprise, an event that didn't often occur. The scent of blood in the air, combined with the sight of Evelyn's exposed form had been more than enough distraction, though, and she was on him instantly. She was older, faster, and stronger, so there wasn't much he could do to stop her when she had the jump on him. Soon he found himself pinned to the bed, leaned back over Batdude's torso, and somehow had enough clear thought to be thankful that they were sideways on the bed and not just a little to the right, where he would have felt something other than glass stabbing into his back.

Glass! It was then that he realized that the heated glasses had broken, and he could feel the sharp pains of the shards that dug through his clothes and into his skin. He could already feel the beast taking over as the pain drove him into a bit of a primal state. Then there was this woman straddling him, his legs hanging off the sides of the bed and the squirming prisoner beneath him. Her breasts were exposed and bouncing madly from the movement, and he found himself mesmerized by the sight, not to mention what seemed to be going on lower.

Without warning, he was pulled into a rough, almost violent kiss, his canines extending in response as he growled against her lips, biting her bottom lip and drawing a bit of blood from her. He hadn't tasted an Elder's blood in some time, and it drove his senses mad. Pressed his lips into hers more fully, he had completely forgotten about the wretch behind him, now falling into a much more instinctive state permeated by the scent of blood and heavy arousal that filled the air around him and assaulted his superhuman senses.

Eve enjoyed the mixed taste of his mouth, wholly Dell mixed with alcohol. When he bit her lip, she purred, and ground against his hard shaft. Pushing him back away from her mouth, she slid her fingers through the buttons on his shirt and ripped it open. Her latex covered nails digging into his chest as she did so. She purred low in her throat at the hard expanse of his chest before she took hold of his tie and pulled him forward once more. Her lips captured his once more in another brutal kiss, the bite on her lip not even registering. She nibbled down his chin and along his jaw, before her tongue slid down his neck in a wet caress. As she moved down, she pulled on his tie to move his head more to the side and downwards, so that his face was buried against one of her breasts.

She paused her with lips at his jugular, opening her mouth wide, her fangs sank in. At the first taste of his blood in her mouth, she moaned against his neck, and her hips moved undiluted against his erection, wanting to feel the thick hard length inside of her. One arm snaked up his chest and moved over his shoulders, pulling his shirt and suit jacket down over his shoulders and pinning his arms back behind him. His body was all hot toned muscle and she wanted to just devour him alive in every way possible.

Pondering whether or not Dell permitted her to continue on with her antics, he needed to analyze the situation before making a move. Evelyn was definitely a stunning woman in regards to her physical appearance, but it did not mean he was allowed to abandon his duties to this establishment. Fishing out two kukri knives from his jacket, this hinted that the professional killer was fully committed to fight if necessary. No doubt he loved the pain Batdude went through, acknowledging his sadist tendencies. Grinding the blades against each other with his bizarre eyes hidden by his hat, Alistair secretly hoped the vampire gave him the perfect excuse to slice her.

Judging by the fact there was no resistance thus far, this was a hint his services were not needed at the moment. Nothing of note was occurring, not to mention the rest of security did not need his presence. As intriguing this scene was, the hitman knew she could overpower his boss and possibly feast upon him. Cold and calculating in his actions, similar to a predator he waited for the time to strike. Sure this was rather awkward for him to watch, granted Alistair had to defend his fellow security member. Smoking his cigarette calmly he watched how things would transpire, playfully grinding the kukri like a maniac.​

Dell was definitely not used to being treated this way. Sure, he was all for rough play, but he had never had someone who could just overpower him like Evelyn did. Before he really even knew what was going on, his shirt had been ripped open, his tie used to pull him this way and that. Given no chance to react, his face had been shoved into one of her large, soft breasts and his coat and shirt had been pulled around his arms to somewhat restrain him, then she bit into his neck. A muffled moan escaped him against the pillow of flesh that pressed into his face as a shudder of delight ran down his spine. The bite was always ecstatic, and there were some humans who actually volunteered themselves as 'blood dolls' just for the experience.

Dell had another desire rising up within him, though. His hips rocked and ground against the vampiress, letting her feel his growing erection as it strained against his slacks and pressed into her from below. That wasn't the desire that was taking over, however. He could feel his canines extending further, until they had reached their razor sharp peak. He needed more of her blood. The taste he'd gotten from her lip had been a tease, and now she was practically giving him such a delightful outlet to feed from with that huge tit just begging to be bitten and suckled on.

With a growl, he pulled her nipple into his mouth, then his fangs sank into the soft aureola surrounding it as he felt her sanguine substance pouring past his lips and down his throat. He could already feel the rush of the Elder's blood, the veins beginning to darken through his flesh as they flared to life from the power of it. To drink an Elder's blood was to drink of pure power for a dhamphir, and given their half-alive nature, they could channel that power more than any full vampire and become stronger than even the Elders for a time. Remaining latched onto her breast, he continued to drink and let his strength increase with each drop he devoured, and would soon be strong enough to take control of the situation.

As he drank the blood from Evelyn's succulent tit, Dell's tongue teased her nipple, swirling around it and lapping at it sensually. His hunger wasn't the only driving urge, as the increasing swell in the front of his slacks indicated, the rush drawing him into an almost primal state of lust. Finally he reached a fever pitch, his muscles seeming to swell a bit, as did everything about him for that matter, and he pulled away from her breast, her blood running from the corners of his mouth and a growl that sounded far more like an animal than a man escaped through his clenched teeth, his eyes now red as whatever humanity usually held him in check had been stamped back to make way for the beast.

In one quick move, he pushed his arms apart and literally ripped the shirt and coat apart that had been restraining him, tatters hanging from his tightly muscled arms as he grabbed the vampiress and tore her from his throat. His gaze was that of a wild animal, almost, and it was clear that he likely couldn't be reasoned with at that point. He didn't even feel the shards of glass that remained buried in his back anymore, driven beyond any coherent thought by Evelyn's actions. Turning inhumanly fast, he had her pinned beneath him, his hand on her throat as he held her down, his own strength now surpassing hers as he looked her sinfully built body over and licked his lips.

Grabbing the bottom of her latex catsuit where it had been opened, his fingernails had extended into sharp claws, and he tore the material away, leaving her sex fully exposed as he gnashed his teeth a bit. He then reached down and tore his own pants away in one swift move, letting the vampiress get her first real look at what she'd been feeling for several minutes pressing into her, long, thick, and hard by that time as it pulsed with need. Pulling her up from the quivering body beneath her, he held her inches from his face, his tongue darting forward to lick her lips slowly, teasingly, before he quickly turned her and pushed her down over Batdude, face first, and stepped behind her. Before long there was no mistaking what she felt as he tore the back off of her suit with those wicked claws, and then...her pussy was being stretched as his hard cock began to sink into her. Soon he was to the hilt and stretched to his impressive full length as he reached forward, sinking his claws into her back with one hand, the other gripping her hip and anchoring itself in a similar fashion as he wasted no time in starting to pound her relentlessly, the force of his inhumanly powerful thrusts actually causing the sturdy bed to groan in protest while he grunted with each hammering push forward.

When his fangs sank into her breast, she cried out with ecstasy at the feel of his tongue working against her nipple. The feel was between fire and ice and she loved it. She had not been with another vampire, half or not, in over a few centuries. Even though she had slept with many other species, her favorite was always vampire, followed closely by werewolves. They we both extremely primal creatures and neither her partner nor herself would have to hold back thanks to their regeneration abilities. Against Dell, her hips moved undiluted, and her frustration grew with the need to have him inside of her.

As her blood flowed into him, she could feel the change coming over his body. See the veins as they changed, adored his muscles as they grew, feel his cock strain even harder beneath her. She had never been with a dhampire before, had never given one her blood or her body. So the experience of his changed surprised and shocked her and all she could do was enjoy every moment of it. When he tore apart his suit and ripped her from his neck and that decadent taste, she growled and her nails dug into his back.

Be careful what you wish for would be a most obvious phrase as Dell flipped their positions and pinned her beneath him by her throat. She moved her body, arching it up into him to try to dislodge him, but he had somehow become stronger than her and she knew that it was the transfusion of blood. If she had known that it would be like this with a dhampire, she would have fucked one sooner.

When he ripped her catsuit open, she moaned with a wicked glee. Both of them to far gone for there to be any foreplay. She was already wet, her sleek shaved pussy glimmering with her juices. When his own pants were torn away, a high pitched moan of want and need escaped her throat. The idea of that thick cock pounding away inside of her made her blood run hot and more juices to flow. God, she hoped that he could last.

Her face was forced down onto Batdude's quivering and abused chest, the glass shards from the cups digging into her cheek. At the feel of the air on her ass made her body quiver in anticipation and when his cock entered and filled her all the way to he womb, she screamed in pleasure. Her ass up in the air, she rocked back against him, refusing to let him set the pace by himself. Locking her feet onto his ass, she pushed and pulled at the same time, increasing the friction between them. Her breasts bounced and moved against Batdude as she got up on her hands, her nails digging into his flesh since she couldn't dig them into Dell. She laughed with glee that ended on a moan as they fucked over his pathetic human form. Hot bodies rubbing against him.

To increase his torture, she pushed up from the bed, arching her back and locked her legs bringing herself upwards until her arm locked behind her on Dell's neck, so that both of them were upright, giving a great view of Dell's cock pounding deep inside her pussy as they rode each other. Breasts jaunted forward and bouncing with each deep hard thrust. She turned her face towards Dell's and using his hair to guide him, her lips met his, hard and clashing. Her free arm snaked around his back and nails dug into his buttocks, drawing blood.

Dell didn't relent, still pounding away at the sexy vampiress even as she contorted her body in ways that were nearly impossible for a mere human. But neither of them were human, were they? They were both possessed of strengths that no human was capable of, and control over their bodies that most creatures could only imagine. The arch of Evelyn's body made her large breasts stand out even more as they bounced furiously from his powerful thrusts. Dell had moved his hand from her back to grip her other hip, claws digging into her flesh once more, when she had wrapped her legs back around him and arched her body up to wrap her arm around his neck, holding her firmly in place as his fingers dug into her hips and he hammered her relentlessly.

Parts of their tattered clothes still hung from their bodies as an indication of their loss of control, which somehow only made the entire experience that much better for him. Growling once more, again sounding more like an animal than a man, his long, thick cock continued to invade her tight, inviting cunt forcefully, sinking as far as it could with the angle it was given, stretching her as it pushed its way deep into her after withdrawing enough that the head could be partially seen time and time again. It had been a very long time since he'd been with a woman he could fuck with all his might and not have to hold anything back, and he was so lost in his lust that he just couldn't stop.

There were no words spoken by the dhamphir...he couldn't even form a thought coherently enough to speak if he wanted to. There were simply grunts and growls of lust and pleasure. Finally, he leaned forward a bit to try and shake the vampiress from her grip on his neck, attempting to use gravity to force her hands down onto the bed, or onto Batdude if needed, to support herself, letting his hands slip down from her hips to take hold of her upper thighs once her got the desired result, keeping her legs wrapped around him as his claws dug into her flesh again, now having a position that allowed him to push his cock deeper into her.

The altered position not only allowed her to be filled by him even more, but also got much more sway and bounce from her big, beautiful breasts as her body was rocked and shaken by the inhuman force that was pounding her pussy mercilessly. Teeth clenched, more growls and grunts passed between them as Dell gave in fully to the beast that had taken over his mind. There was nothing there now except pure animal lust, and Eve was fully reaping the benefits of it.

Evelyn grunted as she fell forward and her hands meet soft flesh with enough force that it would bruise. The heels of her hands dug in while Dell pounded into her. Her pussy gripped his cock, clenching and unclenching around it, she was so close. As he pounded into her from this new position, Evelyn moaned as an orgasm ripped through her. Yet, it wasn't enough, she wanted to fucking scream because it would be just that powerful.

Pushing against his one of his hands on his hips, she couldn't get it dislodged, so she pushed harder and hearing a pop, she felt as his wrist gave way as his hand was forced from her, taking blood and flesh with it. This made her drop down on one side, her face now towards Batdude's, but it wasn't him that she was staring at. Her eyes were revetted on Dell himself, unable to decide which part of him she wanted to look at. His handsomely rugged face with those gorgeous eyes and lips, the muscles that danced and flexed on his chest and stomach with each thrust forward into her tight wet cunt.

With her on her side, she slipped one leg through Dell's, not even stopping him from pounding into her. Her other leg went straight up in the air, and then she put it over his shoulder, her eight inch heel locked behind his head. She groaned and her eyes became heavy lidded at the feel of his cock deep inside her, stretch her to the fullest capacity, and the feel of his balls smacking against her pussy with each forceful thrust made her feel as if she were between heaven and hell. So hot it froze and so cold it burned her alive.

Dell felt his wrist snap as Evelyn managed to break free of his grasp, falling onto the bed and Batdude somewhat sideways, yet managing to maintain their contact. His other hand moved quickly to adjust, gripping her thigh as it was slung over his shoulder and sinking claws into her flesh once more. The broken wrist was already crackling as it began the healing process, and was soon back to normal. Reaching beneath her once the wrist was healed, her gripped her hip to help support her lower body, adjusting to the new position as he looked her over with quite the wicked grin.

He seemed pleased with the change in position, able to get even deeper into her, and he took full advantage. Growling again through clenched teeth, his hips began to hammer at her relentlessly once again, this time sinking his cock all the way to the hilt, pushing itself to its limit inside her and stretching her to hers around it as it repeatedly withdrew only to invade her tight, wet pussy again and again. He was rather pleased with now having a view of those huge tits bouncing and jiggling wildly from the force of his thrusts, and it only made him want to fuck her even harder.

By this time he was pounding her as if he wanted to simply destroy her pelvic bones, suck force coming from his hammering hips that he was moving the bed a little bit each time he drove his cock into her. Those primal grunts and groans never ceased, and he seemed focused on nothing more than making her scream in ecstasy, or possibly for mercy, or even some combination of the two. Hell, he just wanted to make her scream for something, and his violent assault on her quivering sex was all the proof anyone needed of his intentions. He simply wanted to fuck this woman into submission, or oblivion, whichever came first.

Evenlyn felt on fire as Dell pounded away with such force at her pussy, she could feel her pelvic bone groaning under the harsh fuck, but loved it anyways. If anything broke it would regenerate within moments. Honestly, being fucked like this by Dell's thick large cock and hard thrusts made her wish that it didn't. She would have enjoyed being sore for days just because it was that good. There were only two other people in her whole life that could fuck her this good, one was upstairs doing whatever. Damn, her blood felt like electricity was running through her veins, the lightening bolt being Dell's cock. She bordered on a world between pleasure and pain and she loved every minute of it.

She cried out in pleasure, her pussy clamping down hard on his engorged shaft as a wave of pleasure crashed through her. "Harder, Dell, faster!" She growled her command, voice deep lost in lust, barely even able to get the words out. She wanted his body over her's, pushing her leg up as he would come down on her, making her do the splits so he could do it even deeper. Feel those balls smack against her flesh harder as her legs were forced wider, his hands still clamping down around her. Unable to stop that thought, she reached her arm out and yanked on his tie, forcing his body down against hers. This close, her free arm wrapped around his back and nails dug in, scratching down like a cat from hell, making him bleed, marking his flesh.

She licked up the side of his neck where blood had trailed down before her bite wounds could close, then her tongue went up his cheek, wanting to get a taste of him. The blood and the sweat from their rough n' tumbled sex. She didn't want it to stop. Loved how deep he was, how rough he was, how wild and untamed he was against her. There were so many different positions that she wanted to be in with him, that it would make the karma sutra look like a walk in the park. Just as she was about to orgasm, she screamed and sunk her fangs into his shoulder. Not wanting it to stop just yet, praying that he could keep going on as her pussy tightened painfully.

Dell hardly registered Evelyn's cries for 'harder' and 'faster' as he fucked her with inhumanly savage thrusts, his eyes flashing dangerously at her as she grabbed his tie and pulled him lower, practically bending her in half so she could get an arm around him. Her flexibility was insane, but even that thought didn't register. His mind could only grasp one concept, and it was pounding his hard cock as deep as she could take it repeatedly, and he wasn't stopping until he just couldn't do it anymore. At his current rate, one might have thought he wouldn't be able to continue, but the truth was, he couldn't stop.

As she licked his neck, a deep growl resonated from within his chest, the feeling of her claws tearing at his back hardly even seeming to faze him except for driving him into a further sexual frenzy. The man was indeed a wild beast, and unleashed every ounce of rage and lust that poured from him into that tight pussy that so gladly accepted his long, thick cock with every brutal buck of his hips. Even as she began to climax, there was no reprieve. He asked no quarter, and damn sure offered none. There was no stopping this man, more like a machine in his movements, hips pounding her like a piston as he took it all out on her.

Turning his head into her leg as he reached out to grip her shoulder with one hand, the other still remaining on her hip, he sank his teeth into her calf, the sharp canines piercing the skin as he began to drink from her once more, energizing himself further on her sweet sanguine liquid, which in turn only drove the beast to new heights. The bed was groaning in protest, and it was quite possible that with the new angle Batdude was starting to suffer bruised, if not broken ribs. None of that mattered, though. Nothing mattered except bending this bitch to his will, and making her understand who the true predator was. Nothing mattered except fucking her to the point of pure ecstasy and surrender, and the key to both was draining as much blood from her as he could, making it so she couldn't heal so quickly and recover.

It must be heaven or must be hell, the fell of his cock pounding away inside her made her know that she wouldn't get enough and she knew that either of them would be sated until one or the other gave in. Their fucking was more like waging war; violent, a control for power, and bloody. If they were human, there would be casualties on both sides, so it was a good thing neither of them were human. As he drained her, she drained him, and it was just never ending, both finding sustenance in the others blood to replenish what they've lost. Although, his blood was delicious, it did not give her heightened powers or senses like her blood gave to him. She knew that she would be at a disadvantage.

To try to take back control, she forced him slightly up and over to the side without breaking any type of contact, before she rolled them completely over and he was on his back with her doing the splits over him, her foot in Batdude’s face. She fucked him just as hard as he fucked her, grinding against him in circles with each downwards movement of her hips. There was an ominous groan from her bed, as if it couldn’t stand the pressure of their lovemaking. There was a crack and the bed tilted to one side, Evelyn held them up as they were and still kept riding Dell, even when the weight of Batdude listed slightly into them and as she was jarred by it her fangs ripped Dells throat open, she just opened her mouth wider and continued on. The position caused her pussy to tighten and squeeze him harder, so with each downwards thrust and upwards movement, she could see the blood that glistened on his cock from the rough ride.

Afterwards, afterwards she would have to remember to get a steel enforced frame, never really having thought that she would use her bed for anything but her death sleep and to take normal clients in who would have been way more vanilla and definitely not as untamed, wild, and primal like Dell was. Their fucking was on pure basic animal instinct and she knew that the man always tried to gain the control. If only he wasn’t taking all of her strength as he continued feeding and getting stronger from her.

Dell rolled with Eve as she shifted them around, somehow managing to keep them connected through it all, the sudden change causing her fangs to be torn from him as she tore part of his neck open. It healed quickly enough, fueled by the massive amounts of her blood he had already consumed. His own teeth had been torn away in a similar fashion from her calf, sending even more blood spraying about the room. Poor Batdude probably didn't know what to think at this point, and the chants of 'terrible whore' that might have been filling the room would have fallen on deaf ears anyway.

Just when it looked as if things couldn't get more interesting, the bed groaned in protest before one side crashed to the floor, yet the two vampires never relented as they continued to fuck each other mercilessly. There was no way two humans could have survived such an assault on their bodies, but luckily these two were far beyond human. Honestly, the only human present would be lucky if he survived just witnessing such an encounter. Even as his body leered toward them, he was held in place by the ties that remained at his hands and feet, so he was spared from being rolled into the middle of that nightmare at least.

Reaching out to the vampiress as she rode his hard cock, rolling her hips against him, Dell growled, baring his bloodstained teeth as his primal gaze remained locked on her. His fingers moved to her large, bouncing breasts, gripping one and squeezing it as the extended claws sank into the soft flesh of her mounds just a bit. He then drug that hand down her body and pressed the fingertips between her legs to start rubbing her clit while she sank onto his length, giving her the added stimulation while being fucked to try and send her mind and body reeling over the edge. He wanted to keep pushing her to it, to cause her more orgasms that she could handle and eventually drive her to submission, and he wasn't stopping until he got what he wanted, having consumed far more than enough of her blood to power his lust driven frenzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom