Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Hard Times and Affections (Me + Yuukic)

"Cleaning sounds good, yeah." he said with a nod of his head as he kissed the top of her head, before he whispered, "Everything'll be fine, I promise baby." he said with smile on his face and a nod of his head. "Just gotta think positive like you're always telling me, right?" He asked before he leaned down and kissed her cheek, despite the fact his own face was getting covered in soap. "Gah." he coughed.

She laughed a little as the soap ran down his face while she got around him and pushed him lightly into the water to wash of his face. “good god.” She smiled while he washed the soap from his face and hair. She It made more sense for them to have switched places anyways since he was taller. Even though it wasn't on purpose she was glad that he could make her laugh, it made her feel a little better. “I'm sorry, babe.” She smiled at him before giving him a peck in the lips.

"Eh, no reason to be sorry." he said, kissing her on the lips in return. "You know I'll always forgive you for whatever happens. Big or small." he said as he pressed his lips to her forehead and chuckled. "Heh, I think I'm gonna get out. I feel like if I stay in here any longer I'll get water logged.' he said.

She giggled a little. “mm'kay I'll be out in a sec.” She informed him as he got out. A little rush of cold air came into the shower as he got out and she was glad that the water still was hot. She finished washing her body before she turned the water off. She stepped out into the cold air and dried herself off before getting dressed into her jeans and sweater and walking into their room.

"You realize that every day you're in school it's gonna be a little lonelier for me, right?" He said with a small pout on his face as he finished slipping on a pair of boxers and his hoodie, stretching. "Not to mention boring.' A small slump, he looked at her. "Do you HAVE to go in today?"

Maisie frowned slightly as he mentioned staying. "Jason," She started with a sigh. "I can't. If I could I would, but you know I can't." She dearly wished she could stay with him. She wanted to be with him all the time, but it wasn't an option. She brushed her fingers over the back of his hand. "You can come with me to the coffee shop to tell then that I'm taking the job." She offered while she grabbed her fuzzy snow boots and started putting them on.

"Yeah, best I'm gonna get huh?" he asked with a nod of his head. "Yeah, all right, I guess I could ndo that at the least. I mean, best we're gonna do under the current situation, eh?" He asked.

She felt bad for him, she wanted to be here with him so he wasn't alone all day with nothing to do really, so she was glad when he said he would go with her. "Class doesn't start until one so after we go in maybe we can have a little fun in the snow." She smiled. She slipped on her second boot before standing to kiss him once more before she grabbed her gloves, hat, and scarf. "Ready?" She asked as she walked to the door.

He gave her a little smile and quickly donned more weather able clothing. A pair of his own gloves, a hat, lacking a scarf (screw scarves, he'd refused to wear them then and he'd refuse to wear them now). Before she could grab the handle, he wrapped an arm around her and lifted her in the air, grinning. "Don't need to tell me twice about having fun in the snow." His mood certainty lifted, he practically carried her out of the building in the one arm and the one arm alone.

She let out a small scream as he lifted her before she started laughing. Her face was glowing while he carried her almost effortlessly through the buildings halls. She was glad that he wanted to play in the snow since he had seemed to complain the other day. As they stepped outside her stepped onto the white ground and grabbed his gloved hand with hers. "We have to go to the cafe first." She reminded him before walking of in that direction with his hand in hers. She loved to play, but work did have to come first.

"Uuuuugh." He groaned, slumping over and giving her the puppy dog eyes. "But...but...eh...' he whined, kicking at the snow. Such elusive playfulness! Fine, it'd come later. "Fine." he pouted and, still carrying her, trudged his way through the two feet tall snow to the cafe in question,.

She smiled, loving how childish he could be it lightened the mood. Most of the time. "You can put me down now." She chuckled as he made his own way through the snow with her in his arms. The sun may have been out, but it was still colder than their freezer outside and she could feel that her nose was red.

"If you're sure...' he said as he reluctantly allowed her to fall from his arms into the deep snow that surrounded them. "You realize I could probably carry you all the way to the cafe, right?" he asked as both hands disappeared into the pockets of his hoodie, looking over at her as his breath began to float from his mouth and nose. God he loved this time of year.

"I know, but with all the snow holding you back and then the extra weight you're carrying. Isn't it hard?" She asked him, a bit of wonder in her expression. Even if she was small she still had to be at least 115 pounds, but just because she wouldn't be able to do it didn't mean he couldn't. She walked next to him, wanting some kind of contact, but his hands were in his hoodie. "Can I get on your back?" She asked with a small pout on her lips.

"was hoping you'd ask that." he said as he stopped his walk and turned his back to her, grinning at her from over his shoulder. "Well? Hop on, I ain't got all day." he teased a little, hands pulling from his hoodie to grab her legs when she did climb on.

She hopped on his back with a smile and once she was on her teeth nibbled his ear. "You do have all day." She reminded him playfully while she wrapped her legs around his torso. She always felt weird when she was at the same height he was always at, like everything got smaller to her, but maybe it was just because she was way shorter than him. She wondered how much shorter her five foot four body was compared to his. "Love, how tall are you?" She asked a little reluctantly since she probably should know that by now, but he had gotten taller since the first time they met so it was a safe enough question.

"Um..." he said after a small pause, looking down for a moment. "Ya know, I haven't really measured myself lately but if I wanted to give an assumption...um..." Well he was taller than her, and he knew she was five foot four. "I wanna say.....five feet 10?" He asked, looking up at the sunny sky above. "Why do you ask?" he asked.

She smiled and hugged herself a little closer. "Mmm I don't know I just feel like everything is so much smaller when i'm on your back." She told him before looking over his shoulder to the ground. "While I'm at school what are you going to do?" She asked while she wondered if he had ever had to be home by himself for more than an hour or two.

"I'm probably gonna scour for more jobs." he said a sigh and a shake of his head. "Probably try to get some extra sleep, maybe clean the place up and not resort to masturbation that quick." he said with a chuckle. "But don't worry, I won't be useless or anything."

She rubbed his hat under his head. "I never thought you would be useless." She smiled even though he wouldn't be able to see it. "Besides we keep a clean house, so i'm just worried about you getting lonely not useless." She grinned before kissing his cheek. Sure he would have TV and internet, but that would hardly be enough to satisfy for six hours and ten starting whenever she started work. "I just don't want it to all end. You know, I want to be the one at home taking care of things while you get to go out and be active with a job and stuff. Like in all of the shows on TV." She said. Comparing their relationship to any televised one would be off by miles no matter what, but she did anyways since her parents didn't really give her examples to grow off. They were divorced by the time she was two.

"Oh baby, your views on reality and television will never cease to amuse." he said with a chuckle as he looked over his shoulder at her. "Much as I would like to live that life with you, we're kinda cutting corners at this point. But believe you me, we're gonna get that vision back somehow once I get a job as well." He nodded. "doesn't have to end, after all. It's just...just on hold, let's say."

She sighed with a smile on her face before resting her head on his shoulder. He was right much like he usually was. "I was only saying that life was easier." She teased. "Why would a girl want to stay at home only to watch screaming brats and wait on her husband?" She questioned him without even the slightest hint of seriousness. "You know what would be perfect is if we were both born into super rich families and we could just tour the world the rest of our lives without doing a damn thing." She chuckled slightly.

"Ahhhh, to dream a simple, if not impossible dream." he said with a laugh as he continued through the snow. "Babe, trust me, nothing in this world would make me happier than to tour the world with you and never have to work another day in my life...' A small pause, feeling romantic. "Well, outside of me marrying you and having a family with you."

She smiled at his romantic words and was happy that he seemed happy, but she knew that they would both have to wait a while for any of that to go down smoothly. "Sounds like a dream worth waiting on." Her smile was soft and her voice was softer yet, but she knew he would hear.

"Dream worth persuing." he said as he nuzzled against her head a little bit more, and before they knew it, thye were in front of the cafe. "Hm, could have sworn it was farther away...' He mumbled to himself as he gently pried her off his back and back onto the ground.

Back
Top Bottom