Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Hard Times and Affections (Me + Yuukic)

"I like the way you think, baby." He smiled at her and allowed himself to be pulled a little closer, his arms wrapping around her waist as tightly as he could muster. Kissing the top of her head, he chuckled as he lay there with his girlfriend, in the dark bedroom shared by the two, everything on the outside world muffled by the thick layer of snow on the ground. His eyes closed as his fingers brushed idly through her hair.

"Heh..." he chuckled lightly under his breath. "Ya know, sometimes when we're just laying here I think about how lucky I am to have you..."

She just shook her head and giggled, nuzzling into his chest more. "When we're laying here all I can think about is how a person could love someone so much." She pondered it in her mind before continuing softly, "Like I love my family because they are a given, but having to start from scratch and having that love surpass twenty one years of a family's love." She trailed off while her fingers traced shapes into his chest.

Her eyes trailed to the window that was filled almost to the top with snow, making the room dark, but the little space on top made the falling snow still visible. Her eyes moved back to Jason. "I love you." She whispered the words before giving his chin a small peck while her hand fell still and flat on his chest.

"I love you too." he said, kissing the top of her head as she laid atop him, closing his eyes. He did. He really did love her. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and only her. He just wished that this job thing never happened, that he was still stable. She deserved only the best and now he couldn't even give that to her. This was wrong. He needed to find a job, and he needed to find one soon. he wanted to make her happy. They deserved to be happy.

She closed her eyes as she lay on his chest, not wanting this moment to ever end because she knew that having no agenda like this wasn't likely to happen anytime soon. The silence being surrounded with the strongest love there was made her smile. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go to sleep or try to get another round out of him. "babe?" She whispered into the dim light of the room.

He almost didn't hear her, so deep inside of his own thoughts, he found himself staring blankly up at the ceiling. He did hear her, however, looking down at her as one hand brushed the hair from her face, tilting his head to the side. "Yeah?" he asked softly. He knew there was something else to like about the snow. Just him and her.

When she heard his voice a small smile crossed her feature before she rolled onto him, putting a leg on each of side of his body. She started to massage his shoulders and neck. "Want a back rub?" She asked him with a gentle smile as she rubbed his shoulders.

He looked up at her over his shoulder and thought for a moment before he shrugged. "Yeah, back rub does sound good.' He said with a nod of his head, his eyes closing and groaning in a low tone as she worked her magic on his shoulders and neck. "Mm..."

The bottom of her palms pushed against his back and moved upwards before she made softer circles on the way back down. After a few more of those her finger trailed lightly down his spine before moving back up to his neck where she started to massage his shoulders again. "You're kind of tense, babe." She said going back to rubbing his back out.

"Considering..." He groaned, arching his back a little bit as he moaned and shuddered, pressing his head into the pillows. "Considering what's been...ah, god....going on that's...mm, little to the left....to be expected...god baby your hands are fucking magic, or something." He shuddered. He felt his tension and his unease melt away slowly.

She smiled as his tense back started to relax. "That's not all these hands can do." She smirked as she leaned down to give his neck a kiss. "But you already know that." She whispered into his ear before giving it a small nibble. She trailed the kisses around his neck, stopping to suck places she knew would get him, leaving him with little red marks around his neck.

And get him they did, his body twicthing a little bit and moaning, a blush rising to his face as his hands moved behind him, gently grabbing her legs and mumbling how that wasn't fair that she could abuse him in such an awkward position. "Don't stop though.' he mumbled. "Like it."

She smirked and while she kissed his neck she started to rub his shoulders. "You know, it wouldn't be such an awkward position if you'd flip over." She smiled before going back to what she had been doing best. The kisses moved up his neck and to his blushing cheeks. "There are a lot of things we could do if you flipped over." She smirked.

"Heh, you're insatiable today baby.' He said as he groaned. That was mean! She was hitting all his sweet spots. The goosebumps began to rise over his body as he shuddered and arched more, before he suddenly pushed her up a little so he could flip over, with her still on top. "I like that."

She smiled as he flipped over and right away she was at his neck again, her hands rubbing against his chest. "you're just irresistible." She smiled, giving his lips a quick peck before moving hers to his chest. She had to admit to herself that she was being a bit insatiable today, but she was sure they both liked it.

"Heh, you know just what my ego wants to hear." he said with a little laugh as he looked down at her, watching as she moved further and further down on his chest, one hand reaching down and giving her aloving, gentle stroke of her hair. He had a feeling that leaving this bed was not going to be an option today. Know what? He was okay with that. Though tomorrow, he told himself, he needed to really go look for a job. While fucking his girlfriend for hours at a time...wait, why was he defending the idea of job hunting again?

Maisie moved down his chest to his stomach, lingering there with her lips before she moved to his member. She smirked at the sight of it, but rather than using her mouth she used her fingers, teasing the tip with her thumb. Her hand gently gripped his shaft and started moving up and down while her mouth replaced her thumb. Her hand and mouth were working together to give him the pleasure he deserved. In her eyes he was working hard to find work, so she would work hard to make it all worth while.

The pressure and the warmth of her mouth got an immediate reaction, a low groan and an arch of his back as his hand never left her hair. He needed something to grab onto that wasn't bed after all. "Mmm....Maisie, that feels...mm...that feels really good...' He groaned down to her. Felt a bit weird, yes, but that didn't mean it felt good. And god it did.

She brought a hand to the bed to hold her up and took his whole length in his mouth bobbing her head while she sucked him off. Her other hand moved to her clit and started to rub herself, moaning immediately with him in her mouth. She moved her head back so that only his tip was in her mouth and started to tease it with her tongue.

"Mmmm!" he moaned louder as his hand enclosed around a handful of her hair, as she pleasured him orally. His eyes rolled about in his sockets and his cheeks lit up again. His legs spread and he bit his lip, shivers and shudders wracking his body as he lifted his hips up against her mouth.

She smirked as he pushed up deeper into her mouth before she took her mouth off of him completely. Her tongue moved up the shaft across the top and back down, looking at him innocently with her soft green eyes before she plunged him into her again. Her head was bobbing against him slowly, but her pace was increasing little by little.

"Y-You know." he moaned, one leg curling up on her side a little bit, his breathing quickly turning to pants and the blush on his cheeks burning ever brighter. "I-It's not fair when you...ah god...give me looks like that...' he shuddered. "When you're trying to-ah god!-look so innocent when you're currently blowing your boyfriend and enjoying it..." A hard shudder coursed up his body, and he didn't say another word, lost to the moans

She let out her next moan with a seductive smile while still bobbing her head and working herself. Her hand replaced her mouth and she stroked him while she spoke making sure her didn't go untouched for even a second. "Anyone can look like a whore, but it takes real skills to look innocent while doing something dirty." She smirked and moved her lips to his tip. "And I have skills, no?" She questioned before going down again letting her tongue roll against the bottom of his member while she moved up and down quickly.

Oh she had skills, all right. You had to have skills in order to make your significant other reduced to a pile of moans and groans, grabbing the sheets with his hands as the throbbing in his manhood increased to near painful levels. "G-God...yes...!" He cried out. "Ah....ah!" He finally cried out and tilted his head back, his teeth grit tightly in pleasure as his orgasm washed over him, seeding flowing out from his rod and into her mouth.

Even after he came she was still working him until he went limp. She finally pulled away with a smile on her face as she swallowed his seed. She moved back to his side and lay her head on his chest again. She was happy to give him that pleasure any day. She enjoyed the silence for a moment before speaking. "I think that was a night well spent." She said with a small giggle.

"I have to agree." he said, still breathless, still trying to get his mind straight, his arms wrapping around her waist tightly and holding her close. "Quite possibly the best way to spend such a nice night." he said with a laugh, kissing the top of her head. "You're so fucking amazing.'

Back
Top Bottom