Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Hard Times and Affections (Me + Yuukic)

"Give me something to remember." She challenged him as he pushed against her. "I want to wake up this sleepy town." She smirked before she pulled her shirt over her head. She was so ready for him to just fill her yearning body with him. She turned her head and pulled his forward so that she could give him a final steamy kiss before they got loud.

He wanted to be a little bit meaner, one arm wrapped around her waist and his other hand slipped down between her legs, pressing two fingers against her drenched slit, sliding the digits up and down. "Mmmm gonna make it so you can't sit for a week." he mumbled to her, his manhood pressing even harder between her cheeks, throbbing achingly.

"Ahhh" She moaned as his finger played at her slit. She could feel his throbbing member against her cheeks and pulled away just enough to get it so he wasn't touching her. She moved back against him again, giving him that little tease. "Oh!" She whispered her moan before talking, "I'm gonna dry you out tonight." She smirked.

"God I love it when you talk dirty, baby." he said with a smirk as he pushed his finger as deep as he could, up to the knuckle as he positioned himself as best as he could behind her, member pressing against her hole before, grunting a little bit, pushed into her slowly, hissing at the tightness that surrounded him. "Mmm..." he shuddered, biting down on his neck immediately.

She felt his knuckles at he entrance moaned, knowing that his finger was as deep as it could be. As the tip made its way in she loudly moaned. "Ah, oh my god!" She moaned loudly. It had been so long since they had done this that she could feel him going in inch by inch. She loved the feeling of her bare back being pressed against his naked chest.

"Fuuuucking hell, baby." he cried out into her neck as he sank as slowly as he could, wanting her to be used to it as possible before he really started going at it with her. He continued to push his finger in and out of her pussy as deep as he could, pulling out for only a split set before he drove it back in. He continued to sink deeper and deeper into her, until his hips pressed against her cheeks, entirely inside of her.

"God damn baby." He grunted to her, pulling her a little closer. "So fucking TIGHT." He moaned.

He was finally all the way in and as his hit her end she moaned loudly. "Ah baby you're so fucking BIG." She emphasized the word to give him a little ego boost. His fingers were like magic, making her all the more pleasured and her hips moved slightly with them. "Oh god Jason" She loudly called out while he worked all parts of her. The attention he gave to her neck stimulated her everywhere else, causing her to tighten just a little more around him.

She was so amazing, he thought to himself, as he decided to change the position a little bit. Still with his arm wrapped around her waist, he pulled himself and her up into a bit more of a standing position, her back still pressed against his chest. His hips pressing hard against the cheeks, the new angle allowed him to fit another finger inside of her pussy, kissing the top of her head. Slowly, he began to pull away from her slowly, hissing at the loss of the heat before he thrust his hips forward again, driving back into her.

"Oh FUCK." he cried out against the top of her head, shuddering,

As he fit another finger in her pussy she let out a small moan, but when he puled back and thrusted in once more she was sure her outcry of pleasure could be heard by the whole building. "Ahh, more!" She begged. She was she was cock-hungry and nothing was going to satisfy her more than he would. Her ring and middle fingers moved to her mouth as her heavy breath warmed them before she gently bit on them. Her other hand was laying on top of the hand he had wrapped around her. "Ahh baby!" She let her moans go carelessly. She wanted everyone to know how good he was, and she would make sure they did.

He loved it when she moaned, he loved it when she screamed. It was all so driving to make her feel as good as possible. His arm pressed her breasts up a little bit, his fingers spreading out and grabbing hers in a backwards hand holding. His eyes closed again as he pulled out very quickly, before he plunged back in, grunting loudly as his fingers abused her tight little pussy.

"I wanna hear you scream, baby." he whispered into her ear as he finally got a pattern going, moving in and out at least at a medium speed, cheeks slapping against hips and holding her close. "I don't want a single person in this apartment building not complaining about the sounds we're making."

Her fingers moved from her mouth to her silt, rubbing it and a quick circular motion. His fingers ramming her pussy while his cock smashed her ass was giving her the ultimate pleasure. He was working every part of her body possible and it was something better than anything she had ever done before. She was screaming his name in moans as they worked together for the best fuck ever. She was loving every part of him right now, even his increased breath in her ear. "Ahh fuck me harder!" She moaned loudly. She was never this loud and didn't know why she was today, but she liked it and wouldn't be surprised if someone came to shut them up.

"Anything for you, baby." he grinned as his hips refused to stop their movements, their thrusting as he fucked his girlfriend without mercy, groans and moans and shuddering wracking his entire body as he pushed her back against him, pulling his two fingers free of her wetness and pinching at her exposed clit.

"mmm-ahh!! Oh Jason!" She was screaming his name. She never wanted this to end. Her hands moved to the bed so she was on all fours, making her back move from his chest letting the air his her hot sticky back. It sent a chill down her spine, but knew that it would be easier for him to thrust like that. Her breasts jiggled as he thrust into her. He always sent surges of pleasure through her body and it got better every time.

His one hand unwrapped itself from her body and allowed her to drop, instead taking it's place by grabbing her hips and squeezing the soft flesh, shuddering as he knew his orgasm was coming and it wasn't going to stop. "Oh...god, baby, I'm close...' he shuddered alittle bit. At that declaration he sped up, moving his hips a little faster and groaning louder and louer.

She didn't fail in voicing her pleasure through her moans and when his pace increased she gripped the bed tightly. She felt like her orgasm would be just behind his. She started to shake her hips to give him just the extra tweak of pleasure.

And that was all he needed to blow his mind, his finger slipping as deep as he could into her pussy and his cock as deep as he could into her ass. His back arched and he gasped, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he felt the tight coil in his stomach begin to finally unwind. Then, the hot torrent of his seed shooting out into her, causing him to grunt ad gasp.

As his fingers were as deep as they would go she wet them with her juices, letting out a long and loud moan. She could feel his hot seed filling her as he grunted. "Oh my god baby, you just get better every god damn time." She said while she panted heavily.

"Fuck, baby." He groaned down to her as he remained as deep as he could for the moment, biting his lip and wanting to keep the feeling for as long as he could must. "It's so good...all the damn time...' he shuddered, one last shudder wracking up his spine before he looked down at her. Leaning down, kissing the back of her head while his fingers idly slipped in and out of her, now almost working on their own volition.

Her orgasm was being extended by his fingers and chest warming her back again. She let out a final moan, softer and a bit more sensual than wild. Her heavy breathing died down and when his fingers were done slipping in and out of her heated body. She fell and flipped to face him before pulling him close for a soft kiss.

He kissed her just as softly, trying to catch his breath, even for a moment. "mm...' he moaned into the kiss softly, before he pulled out of her slowly, feeling himself beginning to soften inside of her. "So good..." he groaned into the kiss,.

She smirked into the kiss as he moaned and pulled out of her. "hmm best I ever had." She smiled before pushing her hands through his hair. She really did like their alone time and felt that she would have to treasure it since they were both going to be busy pretty soon. After a few more moments of kissing she pulled back. "Love?" She called him in a questioning tone. "What if something bad happened to us?" She asked. "I mean like on top of what has already happened?"

"Oh god, don't even think about something like that." He said with a small shake of his head, gulping and hoping to not have this conversation, especially after everything that'd happened right now. "I don't even wanna think about what would happen if something happened to you baby, thats like my main nightmare right now." he mumbled, leaning his forehead on hers.

She smiled. "Nothing is going to happen to me." She said smiling before pressing her lips against his own again. She felt a little bad that she had brought a bad thought into his head and thought that they could just pretend the question never came up. "So what else do you want to do today?" She asked him.

"One of two things I guess." he said as he rolled over onto his side and propped himself up on his arm, looking down at her. One hand reaching up and stroking gently at her cheek. "We can either stay in bed and cuddle and enjoy each others company...' he said. "Or I can hop on the laptop again and go futilely looking for a job again."

When her options she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly. "you aren't going anywhere." She smiled at him grabbing a little tighter. "No more job searching for today." She said before laying her head against his named chest.

Back
Top Bottom