Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Hard Times and Affections (Me + Yuukic)

He decided to do just that, putting in a few friends and finally, the resume done, he sighed and kicked his feet up on the coffee table. he needed to relax. But he couldn't. He reached out and grabbed the remote, turning the TV and turning the volume down so she could get some rest. Then, he grabbed his laptop and went job hunting online again at some sites as monster and other stuff of that variety. He just wanted the TV for some background noise, to distract him from his otherwise depressing thoughts.

'This fucking job market is killing me...' he thought to himself as he furred his brow in annoyance at his laptop. Was there seriously nothing...?

Maisie opened her eyes slowly as the alarm started buzzing in her ear. and moved her hand to hit the clock. Had it really only been an hour? Her dreams were feeling like days and this time she was just fishing in a boat the whole time catching little fish. She rolled over to be in the center of the bed and stretched out before sitting up. she got up and moved to the living room smiling when she saw his finished papers. "I see you took my advice." She said as she read over them.

"Please, like I know anyone else who'd ever consider saying they'd hire me." he said as he pulled her into his lap, his arms immediately latching around her waist. "All my other bosses would say I'm worthless, klutzy, lazy, other deroggetory terms I'm not comfortable repeating in present company..." he laughed a little bit. "Other bad things. I haven't had the best history with my bosses, obviously."

She sighed, "Well that's in the past now." She assured him. "And your bosses were assholes anyways." She smiled and set his papers back down. "Was any place hiring that stuck out to you as somewhere you'd want to work?" She asked him before laying her head on the other side of his neck sitting sideways on his lap letting her legs take up the rest of the couch.

"If there was, they weren't open. Blizzard and all that jazz." he said as he lazily leaned back on the couch. "Main street was fucking dead when I walked through it. I didn't see a soul out there, save for like the two shops that decided to stay open during this kind of weather." he said with a sigh. "At this point I'd kick my dignity to the curb and work as McDonalds if it meant having some income."

She laughed, "Well mcdonalds and the cafe money together would be enough." She joked along even though she knew it was a possibility that it was what he might have to do. "At least one of us got something today right?" She asked him smiling. It was about two and she felt that he had done enough for one day, knowing his search had been much longer than hers, and he didn't even have a destination. "You should just relax the rest of the day." She smiled before giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"mmm." he pouted a little bit and leaned into her head, sighing dramatically. "I guess." he said with a nod of his head. "Relaxing sounds like a good idea....relax with me?" he asked, nuzzling into her hair a little bit, before he turned his attention to her neck, kissing and nibbling on her skin slowly, pulling her closer into his lap.

She closed her eyes and smiled as she craned her neck a little bit. "Mmhm" She agreed to the relaxation. She noticed that when they talked about relaxing things started getting heated. A hand moved through his hair while her other arm was wrapped around his back

"Mmm..." He said as he kissed and nipped at the skin on her neck, smiling a little as she presented her neck a little bit to him. His hands slipped up her shirt a little bit, merely spreading his fingers out against her stomach and rubbing it soothingly, just loving the feel of her skin under his hands. He kissed up her neck softly, leaving little bite marks in his wake as he made his way to her ear, blowing into it softly, lovingly.

"Love you baby." He whispered.

tingles ran through her as he nipped at her neck, and when his hand moved to her stomach it sucked in a little due to the coldness of his hands. She smiled as he made way to her ear and whispered in it softly. "Love you too." She whispered into the empty air before turning her head slightly to kiss him as both her arms wrapped around his neck.

"So what do you say, baby?" he asked as one hand trailed down from her stomach under the fabric of her pants, gently tugging at her panties. "Do you wanna have a little fun? It's nice and cold, no reason to go out anymore..." He said, kissing her neck softly and pressing his digits against her panty clad slit. "Just you and me, all day..."

She jumped a little inside, getting excited as his hand trailed down her stomach to her panties. "Mmm yes." She replied to his question eagerly and grinded her hips against his fingers thought her panties. She was already super horny and wanted him right then, but she also wanted to relocate. She pointed to their bedroom before wrapping her legs around his torso and letting him finish working her neck.

"Again with the location." he said with a laugh as he picked her up, kissing her atop the head. "Lord knows out in the living room would be just as good, but you've gotta be OCD about where we make love." he said as he carried her into the bed, using his foot to close the door and threw her onto the bed.

"The living room was great." She smirked, "If you recall we made love on the couch yesterday." She told him before he let her go into the bed. She kneeled up and grabbed his shirt, pulling him to her once again so that their lips could meet before she wrapped her hands around his neck once again. She softly bit his bottom lip as an ask for entrance.

He gave her all the entrance she wanted, holding himself up with his hands to keep from crushing her. His mouth opened up slowly, pushing his own tongue forward and pressing against her own mouth, one hand stroking her hair out of her face slowly.

As soon as his mouth opened for her her tongue was in. She bent her legs so that she could push up against him slightly wanting him so badly. She took one hand away from his neck and reached into the drawer on the end table by the bed to pull out a condom and set it on top before moving her arm back around his neck.

His hands gently reached down and stroked at her thighs, his tongue wrestling with hers for a few moments, hands stroking her thighs, hips, rear, everything he could get his hands on. His eyes looking off to the side, barely open, he felt a pang od despair when he saw that damn Condom getting pulled out. He hated using them, but under the circumstances he could at least understand why.

She could tell he was a little disappointed and knew why. She didn't like to use them either and they never really did, but the dream she had that night scared her. The last thing they needed was a child. She took her mind off it and brought it back to the heated wrestle. His hands sent thrills through her body and their wrestling tongues presented a challenge to her. When her tongue pinned his she broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off, only to move right back to their making out.

Now shirtless, he chuckled at her restlessness and pulled away, but only for a few moments. "Heh, someone's excited." he chuckled teasingly down at her, panting heavily and needing to breath for at least a second. He moved down to her neck, immediately deciding to make a mark by sucking hard on one spot, refusing to let up for even a moment. If she was this heated up, then he'd keep it going. More fuel to the fire and all that jazz.

"Fucking hell, babe." he groaned as his hands left her hips and went to undoing his jeans, obviously in a rush.

She smirked when he gave attention to her neck before she moaned loudly. He knew where her sweet spot was and he refused to move which caused her to let out a chain of pleasured moans. When his hands went to undo his jeans she started to nibble his neck, moving around to find the place that would make him groan.

And like always, she was able to find that exact spot, just at the base of his neck. His breathing hitched in her neck and a much louder groan escaped, kicking the damn pesky jeans out of the way and leaving him almost completely bare, save for the pair of boxers he was sporting. He put a little more attention on her neck as his hands found a new project: getting HER clothes off.

Her breath tickled his ear as he brought his attention to her neck. She smirked as her teeth moved to his ear, nibbling on the lobe. "You know?" She whispered seductively, "I've wanted this all day." She finished with a sexy smile before moving her hands to her pants and unbuttoning them.

It was like she ALWAYS knew what to say. He pulled away from her neck with a loud pop, a bright red mark on the base of her neck very evident as he looked down at her, his eyes swimming with lust as he grinned. "Well, who am I to keep you waiting any longer?" He asked innocently as he grabbed her pants and pulled them down once they were loose enough. "Mmm, let's see..." he hummed to himself as he reached down, starting to pull his boxers off. "How about...bent over today, babe?" he grinned. "Haven't done that in a while.'

She smiled and her face reddened ever so slightly as he pulled her pants off and smirked as his boxers came off. "Who am I to deny you that?" She said a bit mockingly before flipping over. She pushed her panty covered ass up against his hips while her hands kept her body up. "And the best part." She smiled wickedly. "Is you don't have to use that thing." She said with a slight smirk.

She was something else, he swore. She was so good at dirtytalking...mm... he moaned to himself. Not wanting the moment to go, he pressed his hips harder up against her very nice ass, the hardness very evident pressing between her cheeks, he moved forward, blowing softly into her ear. "I wanna hear what you want from me baby." he whispered softly. "Tell me what you want.'

Back
Top Bottom