Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Hard Times and Affections (Me + Yuukic)

As he pulled her down all the way onto him she let out a loud moan. she started to move her hips up and down his length. "Ahh oh yes!" She exclaimed as her hips moved faster. Her breasts bounced as her body moved in an up and down motion. "Mmm yes ah yes' She repeated the word and moved her hands to his shoulders for balance while she slowed her pace making sure she got him as deep as possible.

He let her do the moving, occasionally lifting his hips up to push a little deeper into her as she came down. He watched her through half closed eyes, watching as her face flushed, the same shade as his. "Ah, baby." he croaked out, his eyes closing completely as he pushed up, sinking completely inside of her and remained for a few moments, relishing in the feeling. "You feel so good."

"Ahh Jason!" She called out his name in a moan as he pushed himself deeper. She moved her head back to look at the celing while she took in all of the pleasure he was giving her. She moved her hips slowly, teasing him, but going so slow was almost unbearable. She picked up the pace again and turned her head back down causing her long hair to fall in front of her shoulder. She moved her mouth to his neck and started sucking and kissing it in all different spots.

He allowed her to do side, tilting his heaad to the side and moaning as she kissed his neck, grumbling and groaning as she peppered his neck with little red marks, holding her into position for now. Just loving the closeness the two of them shared, like they were the only ones there in the universe right now. grumbling her name softly, sighing occasionally.

She moved away from his neck once she was sure she left her mark. She kissed his nose before starting moving her hips against him again. Her left hand reached down and grabbed his left and brought it up to her breast and smiled with encouragement. She could feel the glistening sweat coming off her body as she got closer to an orgasm. Her moans became louder as she quickened the pace.

As she sped up her pace, he was grunting and groaning a little bit louder, his hand rubbing and squeezing and massaging her breast even harder as her hips moved up and down quickly. His own orgasm was very, VERY close behind, "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming," he whispered to her softly. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum...!"

She brought her hands back to his shoulders and as soon as her body began to tense up with her climax she heard his whispers. She squeezed his shoulders and started to moan loudly as her body reached the peak. "Ah baby mmm." Her breathing increased and she released herself. "mm oh Jason" Her moans got quieter while she got off her high. She kept moving her hips making sure he got what he was looking for much like she did.

his orgasm was not far behind, tilting his head back and releasing a low, shaky utterance of her name, his seed was released into her wetness. His grip on her hips eventually loosened, a content, relaxed sigh escaping his lips. "Ahhh...." he sighed, leaning back in the couch, utterly relaxed.

She rolled off and leaned against the back of the couch, her naked body being exposed. "That was great, babe." She said smiling at him. It had been a few days since they had time to have sex, so this in return felt amazing.

"Yeah..." he said with a nod as he wiped away the line of sweat that had accumulated over his forehead, taking a deep breath and smiling. It was nice, laying there, basking in the feeling of just being with her after sex, his arm lazily wrapping around her shoulder and pulling her a little closer, getting comfy for the moment.

Nothing could ruin this moment, he thought to himself as he closed his eyes, nuzzling himself into his girlfriends hair.

Except for the fact you have no job, your girlfriends in college still and if you want to keep living here, you're gonna need a job, FAST. said the evil little reminder in the back of his head.

...Fuck.

Her mind was being emptied so that she could enjoy her time with him, right now was where she wanted to be rather than thinking about tomorrow. She brought her legs up onto the couch and tucked them behind her while she lie in his arms. She wanted to do something with him, but she knew their money was quite tight now. "Baby," She said turning her head just a touch, "Do you want to take a walk?" She asked thinking it would help them both get a fresh mind.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her a little bit, his eyes suddenly becoming very heavy. If he didn't get up and soon, he'd probably fall asleep right here and now. If that happened, he'd just wake up all the sooner, and his life would go down the toilet even more. He nodded.

"Yeah." he said softly. "Yeah, let's go for a walk." He said as he kissed her on top of the head, before releasing her and standing up.

she stood up right after him and grabbed her clothes before walking to their room. She threw the clothes in the hamper and grabbed a cute sundress from the closet.

She left her room newly dressed and sat on the couch waiting for him. She thought about how busy the next few days would be, getting applications and she would still have school. She started at the wall with a blank expression on her face while she thought about everything. Out the window the sky was a medium blue so she guessed it was about six or seven and it would be dark before long.

"You okay baby?" he asked as he stepped out of his bed, head still a little shaggy from the love making but now wearing clothes, this time another hoodie (being fall, it was to be expected), this one plain and grey, his jeans tattered and black and chuckling. "You look miles away."

Her eyes moved from the wall to him when she heard his voice. "Huh, I was just thinking about where to get a job." She smiled before standing up again and grabbing her jacket. She grabbed his hand and led him out the door with her, locking the door behind them.

"So have you been thinking of places to apply?" She asked him as they waited for the elevator.

"Haven't really had much time.' he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled his hood up, getting ready for the cold air. "It's been a bit of a hectic day. I think my thought pattern went like this. Ugh, I have to get up and go to work. okay I'm at work. What? I'm fired? Why? How am I gonna tell her? Oh sweet, sex. More sex! Sex was great. Oh yeah, I'm jobless. So...right, I probably should get thinking, eh?" he asked with a small grin, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

She giggled and nudged him playfully as he was finishing. The elevator door opened and they were soon outside. A breeze blew her hair away from her and she snaked her arm around his back. "I just meant is there anywhere you want to work in particular." She looked up at him before laying her head on his chest while they walked. "I mean I think I want to work at the cafe at the college because I know people and I go there often anyways." She told him. "And besides that I would be able to go straight there after class or vice versa if needed."

"That's the issue, almost nothing around here is hiring, even if I wanted to." he said as he looked up at the grey sky, as a cold, bitter wind blew over him. "I'll apply everywhere I can possibly think of, regardless of how demeaning and soul crushing.' he nodded. "Worse come to worse, I bet I can get a job from my dad. He owes me anyway. He wouldn't not hire his own flesh and blood."

She gave a airy giggle. "With your dad you never know." She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. If you wanted to we could walk around right now and go see what places would be willing to hire you." She said, "Or we can just walk the night away and pretend nothing bad ever happened." She said, but she knew that it couldn't really be an option. Ignoring the problem would just make it bigger, but that didn't mean they had to do something about it tonight.

"Not right now baby." he said with a sigh. "But...maybe it would be a good idea." he huffed after a moment. he looked from side to side before he slumped over a little bit. "Fine." he said to her. "Let's go see what would hire me. May as well get it out of the way, hm?" he asked, squeezing her hand a little bit for reassurance.

"Well, now is as good a time as ever." She replied. "I mean if you really want to wait a night and think about it then go for it." She smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze back. "I was just panicking a little bit, you know how it is." She said as they turned onto a main street in town. All of the buildings in the small town looked empty with the grey sky clouding over them. "Do you think it's going to rain?" She asked him remembering that the weather was supposed to be nice, but what forecaster was ever right?

"Rain or snow, whatever comes first.' he said, scowling up at the grey sky above them, grumbling. Normally, he LOVED Fall and Winter. His favorite seasons of all time. But...now, there was little to enjoy. "Come on." he said to her as he began to walk down the street. "Let the job hunt begin."

She looked down over herself and decided that either way she was screwed. Her dress only went to her knees and sandals, so much for it being warm. The summer and fall had gotten away from her sights, and she was only just realizing that her first semester was almost over. 'Good god where does time go?' She thought as they walked into their first shop. "Excuse me, do you have any applications?" She asked the man behind the desk. The man shook his head saying that they had a full cast as it was. As they exited her spirits fell a little. I t was too easy to feel like you were the only one who needed a job. "That's one down and," She started before moving her arm in front of them, "Thirty to go." She smiled. There had to be something close to home.

Sadly, it looked like that this was going to be one of tTHOSE seasons. The kind where, dswpite it being so close to the holidays, no one would hire ANYONE. The general reaction they got, going in and asking for applications, were thus.

"Sorry, we'd like to but we're not hiring right now."

"We just got done hiring a new group recently, can't afford to take anymore. Sorry."

"I don't think you want to work here sir, and even if you did, I can't promise you anything."

"I just don't think you're what we're looking for."

Needless to say, his spirits were getting lower and lower as he walked out of the last store, looking up at the sky with a forlorn look on his face.

"Shit." Was all he said, to him and his girlfriend.

As they made their way out of the last store she sighed as he swore. Her hand rubbed his back as they walked back towards their home. "It's okay, we can look some more tomorrow." She smiled with hope in her eyes for tomorrow. "But we should really get home." She said looking to the sky. She had already felt a snowflake fall on her cheek and wanted to get back before it was too late. "You can look online while I cook dinner." She suggested.

Back
Top Bottom