Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Red Rose the Ultimate Binding [[Amaya&Lestat]]

"Oh!I'll ..be ..sure ..." she tried to answer back as she saw his fangs biting into his wrist. "Noo..nooo" she screamed feeling her blood running out of the wound that had just appeared at her wrist. She felt at her blood oozing out of her as she tried to stop it. "What have you done...your really stupid ...you will get us both killed ..." she yelled at him as she ripped some cloth form her shirt and tied up her wrist trying to stop the bleeding.

She sighed feeling a bit dizzy after losing blood and walked up to him tearing off another piece of her shirt and grabbed his wrist, bandaged it. "I don't believe I am doing this" she whispered mostly to herself as her belly was now all exposed with the cloth missing and her cleavage was noticeable. After finishing treading their wounds she stepped back and look at him "What will we do?" she asked serious and more calm.​

Alister felt a little woozy himself, but he didn't want her to know it. He tried to keep his focus straight as she wrapped up his wrist, a little surprised that she would rip up her own shirt for his wound. Then again, if he bled out, she would too, so either way she was really just helping herself.

He took a deep breath and pushed his anger aside. He needed to to what was necessary for his own survival. He needed to make sure this klutz didn't get him killed. "I hate this just as much as you do, maybe even more. But obviously...we need to...well...look out for each other. If anything, I just need to make sure you don't kill me.."

Her eyes staring at him as she was listen careful, she sighed once again and tried to get calm. She stepped back leaning her back against the tree behind her, still looking at him without saying a word. She hated to agree with him, but this time that deathly vampire was right. They had to stick together to stay alive and find a way to get released from that curse.

"Alright alright..." she agreed with him "I won't kill you, at least as long as the curse stays. I keep my promised so you can be sure. But you have to give me you word too, that I don't eat up as your food?" she asked calmly. She stretched and yawn "But you're still my enemy and I hate you so, don't think I'll get easy on you, filthy vampire..." she in a way threaten him.​

Alister rolled his eyes at her. "Even if I wanted to kill you...which I do...I can't, because I'd be killing myself in the process. So unless I want to die...which I don't...don't count on me attacking you anytime soon." He glared at her. "And don't worry, the feeling is mutual." He sneered. "So now what. We can't stay out here forever, unless you enjoy being cooked alive." He said distantly, wondering where the hell they could take refuge. Surely she didn't want to spend the day with him in his abandoned house. But could she really take a vampire to her family of vampire hunters?

"Ok then no more attacking from both sides." she nodded at him still pressing her body against the tree, feeling dizzy. "I forgot about the sun..." she said looking up at the open sky as she could noticed the sun would rise soon. "Were to we go then ..."she whispered trying to think were the could possible go. Indeed his abandoned place would be nice cause none would notice them there, but she didn't trust him that much to fall him.

"Alright listen, we'll sneak into my house for now, and we will try to be silent. Cause no member of the Rose family would let you alive if they find you there. But they never cross path into my room, so for now it will be safe." she explained as she walked towards him and point at the direction of her house. Then she started moving towards that direction, as her body was losing its balance after the amount of blood she lost, it was obvious she was about to faint.​

Alister was surprised she had offered up her house. Indeed he was a bit apprehensive; if any member of her family found out about him, they would both be dead. But it was safer at her house for her, and in the end that mean it was safer for Alister, as well. He was all mixed up, trying to figure out what was the best situation for them.

He wasn't surprised, however, to see she her stagger. They were both feeling woozy from the blood loss. Yes, admittedly, biting his wrist was NOT a good idea. But he was feeling smug that he had gotten to her. 'Ha, take that, bitch', he thought. Although it was hard to feel smug when you felt like you were going to faint. But he had to stay awake; if they both fainted, the sun would come out while they would be unconscious and kill them..

He followed close behind her, staying silent.

She would turn and look at him, if he was fallowing her, not saying anything. She tried to figure out the best way to enter her room without getting any attention, and there was only one way; to climb. In a sudden, she pause and waited for him "Come we are almost there" she murmured as she held him from his shoulder so she wouldn't fall.

She glanced at him hopping he wouldn't push her away "Just let me keep my balance" she whispered till they arrived outside a mansion. Old big trees surrounded the building and the moon light would reveal only half of it's luxury. She grip at his wrist and dragged him behind a tree "Up this tree...second floor...on the right" she explained at him mostly out of breath "is my room...we just have to climb from here...the window is open" she finished her words and fell on her knees out of energy and felt her mind spinning.​

Alister rolled his eyes, but allowed her to lean on him. He was far too tired to fight her now, and decided not to waste his energy fighting with her about something trivial.

He looked up at the tree as she explained to him where her bedroom was, then down at her when she collapsed. "C'mon, don't faint yet, you useless human..." He said wearily, kneeling down beside her. He, too, was feeling the effects of blood loss, but he knew they had to get to her bedroom. Carefully, he positioned her on his back and, with one arm under her to keep her supported, quickly scaled the tree. Balancing on the branch as he made his way to the open window was the hard part, but he managed to get them across without falling. With his last burst of energy he jumped into the window and onto, what he assumed was, her bed. He didn't bother to push the girl off of him, he just let her lay on his back as he closed his eyes to rest.

All he could think about was how comfortable her bed was..

"I won't faint..." she whispered as she felt him positioning her on his back she simple wrapped her hands around his neck and hold from him tightly, breathing softly. Feeling the ground under her feet disappearing as the vampire scaled the tree. Soon she felt her body on her bed and still against his back "we made it..." she mumbled cracking a smile.

She wanted to get up and clean herself, and even lock the door. But she felt to worn out to do so. So she simply lay there behind him with her hands wrapped still around him. She was asleep, feeling the exhaustion winning her over. Soon she was resting next to her enemy, inside her home. It was really a bold move to bring a vampire to a haunters house. But at that time she didn't really cared, she was just glad she was alive into her home.​

Alister had passed out faster than he had ever fallen asleep before in his life. He didn't care, for once, about keeping his guard up around his enemy. Partly because he knew that she wasn't dumb enough to commit suicide, but mostly because he was just too tired to care. He slept soundly the rest of the night, hardly moving at all in his deep sleep.

When he awoke, he had assumed the whole night was some weird dream. Until he rolled over. He hollered in surprise when his face was inches from Amy's, and fell off the bed. "Ouch.." He grumbled, laying on the floor with his feet still on the bed. He lay there a moment before he sighed. "Crap...it wasn't a dream.." He rubbed his eyes before looking around the room from his spot on the floor. From what he could tell, it was morning outside. He was stuck in a stranger's room the entire day. Not to mention she was part of the family that was currently trying to kill him. "Stupid rose..." He mumbled.

Amy did the same sleeping all night next to him, it felt really nice as she wasn't use to have someone next to her. And mostly someone she would hug all night long. She woke in a shock as she felt her ass cheeks hurt, "ahhh..." she uttered thinking she had fallen but it wasn't her. "Oh! it's you...be careful..it wasn't a dream?" she asked as he looked at him sitting on the floor.

She nuzzled in her bed for some few more minutes then she got up, she went on the window and closed the curtains. "Looks better like that" she said as she went over her closet and got some clean clothes. Next to the closet was a small door "Here is the bathroom,and over there the main door" she pointed at him "don't mess it up..remember where everything is".

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. She took a shower and wore some clean clothes. A black tight top and black shorts. She cleaned her cuts and bandaged them. Minutes later she walked back at the room and opened her closet getting some cloths out. Her long hair still wet, and the room was filled with her fresh smell. She throw them at him "Go have bath...you can wear this till your clothes are clean and dry again" she said softly.

"I'll go take a look around, so don't make any noise" she added and walked out of the room. She tried not to pass from the parts where the sun was shining and stepped down into the kitchen. Her family were already heaving breakfast, as she took some milk and strange bottle from the fridge and turned to walk up. Of course her bandage draw their attention, but she explained quickly that she had hurt herself in training. She walked back at her room and locked letting the bottle at her desk and start drinking her milk.​

Alister only watch her from his place on the floor, not really knowing what to do, or day even. He still detested her, but he knew that if he was going to push her buttons, she'd probably start hurting herself to get back at him like she had done before. Well, he wasn't sure, but he didn't really know her. He figured it didn't matter; they'd figure out a way to get the curse off of them, and then they could go back to killing each other. Uhg, I should've killed her when I had the chance, he thought. He still wanted to eat her, of course. Even more so, now that she was clean and smelling rather...delicious. Not to mention he didn't eat anything at all last night.

He was daydreaming when she threw the clothes at him, and they hit him in the face. He growled defensively and looked at what she had given him. " 'Go have a bath'," He smirked. "Look at you talking to me like a mother. Seem pretty relaxed around a vampire, girl. Sure this isn't your first time sharing your bed with one?" He winked at her teasingly before going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

She jumped and sat at her desk swinging her feet as she was thinking his words "a total jerk...sharing my bed..." she mumbled as he was still taking his bath. "Huh! and relaxed around a vampire ..grrr he gets on my nerves" she yelled and punched her belly knowing he would feel it.

She open then from her desk a drawer taking her old book out. Placing it on her legs and started looking for any lead for the curse they were drugged in. Drinking her milk as she heard him open the door she pointed at the bottle that was on the corner table "It's blood, animal blood, we have it when we haunt to catch our preys. Having you starve to death won't help me, I don't want to end up death. Don't assume I am helping you or anything." she said and went on reading and swinging her legs.​

Alister shrugged as he listened to her explain to him that she wasn't helping him. "Don't need to explain it to me, I understand. Just like how I'm not going to eat you since I don't want to die. But believe me, girl..." He said, snatching up the bottle of blood hungrily. "As soon as this curse is off us, I'm so going to enjoy draining you."

He looked over her shoulder at the book as he drank the blood. It wasn't as good at the fresh stuff, but it was better than starving. Once it was in him, he felt his mood lighten a bit. Although he was still bitter mood for being in this situation at all. He read a little bit out of the book before losing interest and looking around the room, feeling bored. He usually slept the day away, but he had slept most of the night so he wasn't tired. He finished off the bottle of blood and set it on the desk. He wondered around the room, looking at her stuff hoping to find something interesting to entertain him. He was really hoping to find a diary of some sorts, just to get on her nerves, but if she had one he couldn't find it.

He groaned a bit. "Have you found anything about the curse, yet?"

"Oh! believe me when this curse is over, i'll make sure you end up dead by my hand" she threaten him back as she was still looking at the book, but couldn't find anything interesting in it. She kept gazing him though as he was looking around at her room.

In her room was nothing special around only her big bed, her desk but it was filled with books. Under her pillow she would always hide her dairy. She would kept mostly fighting notes in it, so didn't look as a dairy at all. But she would add few questions and comments like 'I hate being alone!' or 'why do we haunt really vampires' or some more personal stuff like her being short, or her breasts being flat etc.

She sighed and placed the book aside "No I couldn't find anything. Maybe my grandpa would know. But he isn't around this days" she said as she was felt bored too. After all she was used to be all the time outside her room. She looked at him "It's really odd to accept, being in here with a vampire" she said as she was still swinging her feet.​

Alister sighed and looked at the window, even with its blinds closed, he could faintly make out sunlight, though not enough to hurt him. He crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. "Well. A lot of good that does us." He said sarcastically. "And you don't even have to be here. YOU can go out in the sun. As long as I'm not exposed to it, you'll be just fine." He couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. He had been born a vampire, and had never experienced what it was like to be outside in the daytime. Most of the time he never thought about it, but then again he had never really had TIME to think again it.

He looked at Amy over his shoulder. "Unless you are keeping watch over me to make sure I don't get into trouble." It was almost a question. He plopped down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. "This sucks.." He complained.

"Guess your right...I could just run outside fell the sun on my skin" she said playfully as she could see he was kind of jealous "hmm..and it feels so refreshing having the sun light all over you..well you would know about that when you were human" she said not knowing he was actually born a vampire. "what should I do go or not go?" she was asking herself but mostly to tease him.

"Of course it sucks. I'm staying here first to keep an eye on you second if any of my family would want to come in my room, although its really rare" she explained "I would now train myself,but i have to share my room with a filthy vampire.". She lay on her desk feeling bored as she looked at him.​

Alister glared at her and bit down on his finger, hard. He learned not to bite himself anyplace they could bleed out from, but it wasn't as much fun that way. "Just go, then, you snotty bitch." He snapped, getting agitated mostly out of restlessness. He rolled over away from her and grabbed the pillow for comfort, his hand hitting something as he did so. He sat up and pulled out the book that was hidden under the pillow. "Oh, what's this?" He said in a teasing tone, flipping through the pages of the book. He figured if she had tried to hide it in her bed, it was probably something really interesting. Could it be she really did have a diary?

Just a lot of training details. How boring. He was about to close the book when he stumbled into a sentence that caught his eye. " 'I hate being so alone.' " He read out loud. "How cheesy!"

"Ouch! You wicked vampire" she yowled loud feeling his bit on her finger. She went on swing her legs "I should just have the curtains open and watch you burn down" she voiced at him as his attitude was making her again angry.

Minutes later she was surprised he wasn't any more talking, as he turned his back at her. She didn't really noticed him finding her dairy. So at first after listen at his words, it made no sense until she saw him holding her Dairy. She got and rushed over the bed "Give it back" she yipped "Has no one taught you not to read dairies ...it's private.". In a sudden, she remembered that on the next pages she had written more personal stuff. She climbed on the bed trying to get the Dairy back "Come on, give it back" she yelled at him as she pinched her own arm hard to make him drop it.​

He laughed at her sudden nervousness. "Oh, this is good. " He said, laughing. He held out his arm to keep her away, wrestling a bit to turn the page. "Let's see what makes this little human girl tick." He wasn't really all that interested in what was in her diary, he just loved that it made her mad. He cringed at the pain he felt from her pinch, but to turn the page anyway. "What's the big deal; you write about training and.." He read a small passage. "How small your breasts are." He looked up at her and glanced at her chest, then grinned. "Yeah, you are kind of flat, I didn't notice before" He teased.

She was still trying to snatch away her dairy from him, she felt more mad at him and was still trying to get it, but he was stronger than her. "No! stopped reading" she uttered "it's not fun!" as she was pushing against him trying to get it. Listen at her next words getting read out and him looking at her breasts, she wrapped her one arm around her trying to cover it. She gazed at him her eyes cold and crazy as she got up in the bed, and started jumping trying to get the dairy. "It's not your problem if I am flat or not!! Give it back ...give it back" she was still yelling as she was out of breath.

Finally she grabbed at his hand putting all her force to pull it back, most of her weight on him. As she thought she managed to grip it, but the only thing she managed was to fall on top of him. With her body pressing against his, her legs cross around him and her hand still trying to take her dairy. Her face closer to his, as she gazed at his dark chocolate eyes "Give it back NOW" she screamed as she didn't want him to read more.​

He stretched his hand out, making sure the diary was out of her reach. He smirked at they locked eyes, holding onto one of her arms to keep her from climbing over to him to get the book. "And if I don't? What are you going to do?"

He loved how she was reacting; driving her mad was proving to be very entertaining for him.

"You wicked vampire you play with your luck" she got more serious as she was struggling to reach her dairy. She still was trying to climb over him and take what it was hers. She could feel her chest pressing against his as she was fighting him back. "What will I do..." she pause and looked at him "Let's see how long you will hold on that". She got her hand (the same he was holding the book) close to her mouth and bit her thumb. "Ouch! let it go" she yelled in pain as she was biting few more times. Then she licked her thumb and bit it again. She looked at him as she felt really angry at him "You don't want me to really hurt you?" she asked without thinking that if she did she would hurt also.​

He almost lost grip on the book a couple times as he could feel the pain in his thumb. "Ouch! Cut it out!" He yelped, letting go of her arm and grabbing her hand away from her mouth. "Go ahead and hurt me, it will only hurt you, as well.' He reminded her.

He cocked an eyebrow at her and smirked, deciding that he might as well push her buttons some more while he was at it. "Are you sure you've never been in bed with a vampire before?" He said with a cocky grin. "You seem awfully comfortable with pushing up against me." He teased. "Maybe you are enjoying this."

She was angry and nervous cuz she couldn't get back what was hers. Her attempts to make him drop the book couldn't work as he was much stronger than her; now she could feel it. She would try to hurt him again, but as he said she would end up hurting herself too 'what would be the point on that'. She sighed as she was still pushing against him not thinking anything else only to get her Dairy.

She gazed at his incredibly seductive smirk, showing his fangs glisten in what little light there was getting in from the curtains. She felt her chest tighten with a strange feeling as his words reached her. His voice worked like velvet, but left the sting of a bullet. She felt her heart thump fiercely, and her breath grew ragged, her eyes were fire as she looked at him, indignant and outraged.

"You really past the line, you jerk" she yelled at him. "Why would I be with a vampire, they one I haunt. Your the first one I ever met" she explained to him loudly...as she pause with a odd look in her face thinking why would she explain herself to him. "Pushing against you..." she noticed all this time she climbed all over him and she was indeed pushing. Her cheeks blushed and her heart beat faster, she moved back and stepped away form him not knowing how to react.

"Listen up...I had enough...enough... " she cried out as she stand up and walked away from her bed leaving him with her dairy. "I'll get it back..." she yelled as she rushed at the window and grabbed the curtains "Give me the Dairy back or I'll open them...I don't care if we both burn" she yelled once more. She sighed tired and she wanted to open them, but she would never do that. After all she wouldn't won't to get burn and end up dead. But she really wanted to punish that wicked vampire.​

Back
Top Bottom