Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Red Rose the Ultimate Binding [[Amaya&Lestat]]

xLord_Lestatx

Super-Earth
It was his favorite time of the evening; when the sun was just barely hiding past the horizon. Alister had just awoken, and was now watching the sun disappear from sight. While he had already missed the majority of the sunset, as usual, he still liked to watch the remnants of the light fade from the sky, and the stars come out for the first time that night.

He watched from his sanctuary--an abandoned house on the edge of town. Normally he wouldn't allow himself to stoop so low, but he knew he was being hunted, so he had to be careful. Alister took in a deep breath of the crisp, cool night air before leaving his hiding place to look for food.

She enjoyed the capital's parks, the quiet of the Reading Rooms at the Libraries and indulged entire nights strolling the streets of the same capital, outlining to herself plans for the future, pausing on cein a while and admire how the rein the capital, even in the midst of such agreat city, creeps and ivy are tobe found clinging to the fronds offine houses. She was walking as every other evening towards the capital park, as she sat at the end of the park.

She lifted her dark blue eyes and looked at the open sky, as the wind was waving her long black hair. Soon it would night, her family would spread around the city, as many other nights to haunt. To haunt those creatures she had never seen. Soon she would have to join them, she was trained a long time for that. But beyond that she would still a newbie and had still a lot of things to learn.

Alister had to be swift in order to dodge those pests that were out hunting him. He had lived a long time, and it was going to take more than a mob to take him down. He needed easy prey; he couldn't be out long stalking the humans like he usually did. He couldn't afford to be out for more than a couple hours, otherwise they would surely catch him. It was pleasantly surprised to catch onto a scent so fast. The scent of a young woman, perhaps? He wondered towards it and sure enough, a young lady alone at capital park. How foolish; doesn't she know how dangerous it is out here at night? He smirked darkly as he approached her.

"Isn't it a bit late to be out here by yourself?" He asked calmly. "You could get into trouble."

It wasn’t really all that dark yet, but not many people would easily walk at that part of the park. But she wasn't scared, her two blades (that were always hiding into her black leather boots) and the long training, made her think she wasn't in danger. The young girl, that was still spacing while looking at the sky, turned to see who was talking to her. Her eyes soon met his, as she pause and looked at the strange man that was talking to her. She felt oddly, his eyes so dark so cold, but she swallowed hard and managed to form her startled thoughts into words.

"Eh?! Late ...not at all." she whispered "It's the best hour to take walk. And trouble?" she smiled "I don't get into trouble, trouble finds me!" she said as she turned again to face the moon.​

Alister's dark chocolate eyes glistened in amusement, his pale lips turning up in a dark grin. "Oh, is that the case?" He had to admit, he did admire her spunk. But, unfortunately for her, that wasn't enough for him not to kill her. He was in a hurry after all, it wasn't like he had time for fun.

He nodded a bit before baring his fangs. "Well, I'm afraid, this time, that's very true..!" He shouted before leaping at her.

The Human girl Stoot up as her Gothic black skirt and her red top would appear clearly, she was ready to leave not paying much attention to the male that was still talking to her. His smooth and sinister voice slid into the silence that was surrounding them, and she felt herself jump and her heart nearly stop hearing his words. She whipped to see why he had spooked her, but she found herself facing his fang, indeed he did not appear entirely…human.

He seemed one of those creatures her family were haunting for ages now. While his dark eyes staring straight into her. She tried to speak, but she couldn't. She tried to run, but her legs wouldn’t budge. So Before even realizing what was going on she grabbed her blades from her boots ready too attack, after all there was no other choice left for her.

"And we will see about that ..." she mumbled as her blades aimed to strike on his neck and the other directly into his heart. But...​

The blades gleamed in the moonlight as the girl tried to plunge them into his throat and chest. He jumped quickly to the left, but didn't get away unscathed. The scratches on his shoulder and throat bled only slightly before closing shut again. He let out a wicked chuckle despite himself. "Ah, a quick little vixen." It looked like he found some fun, after all. It was a shame he was in such a hurry, and wouldn't be able to enjoy himself. It was apparent that this one not just a normal girl; she was obviously trained in some way. "I'm going to enjoy killing you."

She attacked as fast as she could but Alister's senses were far underestimated. He lashed out and avoided her hits, only few scratches. The human girl gazed at him seeing them heal, now she was sure what exactly he was. She sobbed and replied that -knelt down -She gasped as she turned and lifted her blades again ready to attack "Oh! The pleasure will be all mine, cause I'll make sure today you won't see another moon raising." she said calmly but her heard beat was increasing. Then she attacked again, crossing both hands over and aiming for his throat only this time.​

Alister nearly stumbled backwards from her sudden attack. He grinned; she was feisty and he definitely liked that. It was a bit dull to always be able to kill his prey right away. He took slow steps, analyzing her movements and scanning for her weaknesses. She was definitely nervous; was this her first encounter with a vampire? He chuckled at the thought. How cute--a little baby vampire hunter. "Mmm...well you're going to have to do better than that, deary." He said, teasingly. "Go ahead, give it your best shot."

She staggered back when he slammed her fist into his shoulders. Standing straight up pausing for a moment and gazing at him. Fighting a vampire was surely tough, but worthy all her efforts. Taking some time to think for her next movement. "Creature you should be afraid of me...you don't know with who you dealing" she whispered coldly.

Staring a third attack putting aside the one blade. She punched, she staggered back. She kicked, and tried to block and swigged a fist at him again. Almost losing her balance misstep at her last attack and falling on him. With her body weight, even small one, crashed on the ground with him as she felt thorns of a rose pinning into her skin. At that moment time froze and mystery fog surrounded them.​

She wasn't as bad as he had first assumed. There was definitely strength in her attacks, and she was quick. But she was also young and inexperienced. He was blocking a kick when he was surprised to find her losing her footing. Before he knew it, they had toppled onto the ground, her laying on top of him. "Well," he said in a flat tone. "This is rather...embarrassing."

Suddenly, they were engulfed in a strange fog, and time seemed to stand still. He pushed the girl off of him and stood up, looking around, obviously having lost interest in her. "What the hell?"

She lifted her dark blue eyes and gazed his dark eyes feeling a bit ashamed, what kind of a hunter would she be. Though she didn't moved from him till she felt the rose at her skin and few drops of blood fall on the 'Dark rose'. "Ouch! " she screamed as she felt him pushing her off him, and she ended sitting on the ground.

She was still looking at him "What is happening?" she wondered as she felt the fog getting thicker around them and a strange feeling was in the air. There was no need to attack him any more. She turned and stared at the rose that looked now 'DARK RED' as it had irrigated from their blood.

She raised her arm pointing it towards him "Help me to get up?" she asked softly having no idea to what she was acting like that. "Can you feel it too?" she asked him as her breathing got deeper as if the fog was almost poisoning.

Alister wanted to laugh, but decided to just help her up if it kept her quiet. "What did you do?" He asked in an agitated tone.

The fog around the crushed rose thickened and swirled, forming a figure of a young woman before them. She was thin with long wispy hair that seemed to hang suspended around her. Her eyes were pure white and were luminescent as she stared at her beautiful flower. "Fighting.." She whispered into the thick air. Her voice was airy, and seemed to physically wrap around the two as she spoke. "I watch everyday..always someone fighting. Now look what you've done!" Her voice became shrill as she became visibly upset. "Crushed an innocent life in your petty squabble!"

The young girl stood up with Alister's help, she turned her head aside looking him oddly "Nothing, it wasn't my doing...was probably yours. Your the dark creature among us" she voiced at him calmly even if she was scared of him.

Seconds later she could see the figure of the young woman. She wiped her eyes believing it was her fantasy first. She wrapped her arm around his and almost hide behind him as the figure had finally formed in frond of them. Her face looked pale, and she was shivering at the view of the woman as she kept holding tight form his arm. Listen at the women's word and watching at the 'DARK RED ROSE' she could tell what the women meant.

"Lady of the Red Rose" she said at the Lady as if she knew her "it was a mistake...I would never harm a rose. It's a life form my family respects for ages" she mumbled. "I'm Amy Rose, from the Rose family...you know about us my Lady. The vampire haunter's family that got your blessing years ago" she explained.

She turned and looked at Alister and pushed him to kneel with her as she was still holding him. "It's the spirit of the 'DARK RED ROSE'" she whispered at him "I hope we won't get punished" she added as she was still shaking.​

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Alister said, pushing Amy off of him and standing up. "It's a Rose, not an innocent life. There are literally thousands like it. And don't get me sucked into your strange affairs when all I wanted was something to eat."

"ENOUGH." The lady of the Rose burst with anger. "Indeed I had blessed your ancestors, child of the Rose. But I can no longer turn a blind eye to your people's violence. Your people have long since forgotten the very purpose of your hunting; to keep these creatures from disrupting the balance of nature. Now I only witness a hunting of game. And now, the very feud I had become responsible for awakens me to a violent scene by crushing my beautiful flowers, the ones you claim to respect." She took a long breath as she collected her thoughts. "This misguided anger shall be dispelled here and now, and you two shall set the example. From this night forth, Amy and Alister, of two disputing backgrounds, shall depend on each other as allies. You two shall be sewn together by the fates until your people discover the true balance between the two--the Rose family and the Vampires."

Alister didn't have time to ask how the woman had known his name, much less what the hell she was even talking about, before the fog dissipated and the woman faded away from sight. He was left speechless, with an obviously confused look on his face.

Amy gazed at him a bit angry but soon the woman's words made stole her attention. Of course Amy was also confused, not knowing what those words meaning were. "Depend on each other ?" she asked the spirit but it was already gone. She was still on her knees mute trying to understand what was going to happen to them next.

It took her several minutes to react, then she simply stand up and looked at him. "What now?" she whispered as she was confused too. She picked her blades up that had fallen from the fight, and placed them on her boots. "After what happened i won't kill you" she said at him coldly "I'll respect this time the Lady's wishes. Next time be sure you want cross my path". Of course Amy didn't still find out the spell that the Lady bound them. Neither did she knew that for that moment on their paths would be cross forever.​

"Uhg. All I wanted was something to eat, not to waste my time with spirits and flowers." He sighed, aggravated. "I've already wasted too much time. Those damn hunters will probably find me soon if I stay here..." He continued to talk to himself, ignoring Rose. He looked around for the best plausible escape route that he could take without being noticed.

But Amy thought again of the words that the spirit said, she knew from stories she had heard that it was a powerful spirit. She pause again thinking but she couldn't make any sense. She looked at Alister that was looking around 'Didn't he pay any attention to what the Lady of the Rose said' she thought.

She sighed and walked towards and grabbed him from his arm "Wait...leaving like that" she mumbled. She lifted her eyes and looked at him "The spirit wouldn't say all those things, if there was any other meaning behind them" she said serious. "She has punished us and we don't know still how. I need answers." she voiced still holding on him.​

Alister looked down at her and shook his head angrily, tearing his arm away from her. "Well, what the hell do you want ME to do about it? This is your mess, not mine." He glared down at her, his dark chocolate colored eyes meeting hers. "We were just trying to kill each other a moment ago, now you want me to be all buddy buddy with you because of some stupid flower spirit?"

Amy looked at him furious her dark blue eyes pierced through his like ice, as she grabbed again his arm and turned him around to face him. "My mess ...are you stupid or what this is a mess we both created" she yelled at him serious. She pushed him as she was really mad "Buddy ...who wants to be your buddy. I'm not that crazy" she went on yelling at him.

"Gosh!!! you're make me mad..." she uttered as she pulled her blade out and attacked him scratching his cheek a bit. "Ouch" she voiced at the same time as she felt a scratch on her cheek, she looked at him confused. He couldn't be that fast and fight her back, she stepped back "What is going on?".​

This girl is off her rocker, he thought. He growled and was about to attack her, kill her even, but stopped when he saw the identical scratch on her cheek appear from nowhere. "What the..." He breathed.

He decided this deserved a test. "Hold on,' He said before reaching out and scratching her other cheek with his fingernail. He cringed as right away he could feel the pain in his face as well. He paused for a long moment before the dots connected. He yelled out in frustration. "CURSED!" HE yelled out into the night air. "We're cursed! She cursed us! I can't believe...!" He growled and looked at Amy, pointing a finger at her. "YOU did this! If you hadn't fallen on me, we wouldn't have crushed that stupid flower!"

"Ouch!..." she yelled feeling him scratching her other cheek and looked at the same scratch appearing on his face. She noticed the wound on his cheek wouldn't heal as fast as others she had caused him before they were cursed. "Cursed" she repeated as she froze for minutes so her brain would adjust at the new reality she was facing.

She was still gazing at him as he was yelling at her, she swallowed hard and managed to form her startled thoughts into words. "I did this?...It's simply your fault you approached me to get feed" she uttered him back. "It's all you...that I have now to share a curse with a vampire" she said loudly as she pinched her hand only to see that he could feel it too.​

"Ouch!" He yelped, feeling her pain. He knew a pinch wouldn't hurt him as bad normally, but he was feeling it as she had. "Oh, so that's the game we're gonna play?" He asked before pinching hard on his own arm.

She was still looking at him confused as she saw pinching himself harder "ouch...hey " she murmured feeling the pinch but not as painful as hers. She felt a bit lucky cause her body was mortal and the pinches, cuts etc would hurt more. She cracked a smile to him and bit her arm looking at his reaction, she wasn't scared for few pinches and bites. "If you insist we can play this game,and you will lose" she yelled and pulled her blade cutting three times her arm. She bit her lips as it hurt and was still looking at him "I can hurt you now with out touching you" she told him with a grin in her face.​

Alister growled in pain. "Don't think you can get away with it, though." He said through his teeth and he sank his fangs into his wrist. At least his knew that he didn't have the threat of bleeding to death, as he didn't have a heartbeat to push his blood out of the wound. He knew he had her there. He cringed in pain as his fangs cut through the tissue easily.

But he quickly realized that this plan was going to backfire on him. As she bled, so did he. It seemed that it didn't matter, he was on her level now. But that made him think; if he could bleed out, and his wounds didn't heal, would that mean that he could go out in sunlight? No, he knew it wouldn't work. If he were to go out in sunlight, his flesh would burn, and hers would as well.

He needed to re-think his strategy...

Back
Top Bottom