Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlena continued to play across Scarlett's stomach, absentmindedly climbing higher as she watched the stunned Avery try to respond to all of the options before her. She laughed a little. "I think we've broken the poor girl." she said with a smirk. "Well... Who said you had to choose? I'm sure, for a celebrity, it wouldn't be too hard to secure not one, or even two, but three companions for the night?" She rested her chin on the demoness' shoulder, a wicked smirk on her face. "So, miss Avery...What if you or Scarlett here helped in my live show.... and then we ALL went upstairs? If my coworkers were interested...."

Dell had been about to respond, once again, when there was yet another interruption that had kept him from voicing his pleasure at the very tempting suggestion by Marlena. His radio went off, and the somewhat disconnected voice of Allistair spoke from the speaker.

"Dell you better come down, Evelyn abused the retard, badly!"

Pursing his lips a bit at the horrid timing, he stood up and finished his beer quickly. "I think it's a very nice plan, Marlena," he told the DJ with a smirk. "I'm afraid I may miss most of your show, but I should be back by the end of it if you still want to include me in the festivities." He gave her a playful wink, then turned to Avery. "I'll try to return as quickly as possible. I'm sorry for having to run out like this, but I have to go save a patron from becoming lunch...and I use the word patron very loosely..."

He leaned over to give the dark haired beauty a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for such lovely company." He pulled away, the turned to give Scarlett and Marlena both similar pecks on the cheeks. "All of you," he said as he stood straight and turned to run for the elevator, pausing as he passed the mirror to Eli's office, where a man stood pressing himself into it and jacking off. Closer inspection revealed what appeared to be the outline of a busty woman getting rammed good from behind on the other side of the two-way mirror, a sight that could barely be seen unless someone actually stopped to look directly at it.

"Well, guess Lori managed to take care of Eli," he muttered with a smirk before rushing to the elevator and turning around to look at the group of gorgeous women he'd had to leave behind, almost seeming a bit frustrated. "Just had to bring that whack job in here," he muttered as the doors closed and he was headed down to what had just become Batdude's own personal Hell.

(And as you probably guessed, Dell's adventures continue HERE!)

Samuel sat there quietly as he heard the conversation that went on with one of the female customers, as she lamented about her large amount of choices on how to have fun. As well as the impossibility of choosing how to have fun as well. He smirked to himself as he heard this, he had seemed to have the reverse problem himself, but time was time, and it moved slowly. He looked over a drink he managed to get and smiled to himself. Quiet really, night all said and done, extremely quiet. Not that he was one to complain about such a thing, some nights were wild, others quiet, it was the nature of things, this was just a quiet night.

He heard the comments from a different woman to the one who had joined the bar, he was very aware of this woman's orientation already, it was rather apparent. He wasn't right for her, she went for a different gender. He wasn't bothered by this, it seemed the girl who was nearby at the bar would have more choices for herself though, that was easy enough to see with his eyes. He looked at his drink making the observations out of just pure simple habit, nothing much to them. As a business man, it was common for him to need to pay attention to things, for things moved fast. Thus having a quiet non fast night wasn't that bad actually. He took his glass into his fingers, his eyes on the large cubes of ices as he took a small sip, always best to savor to the taste and not devour everything in a single second. No, that would a waste of the single drink he had in front of himself.

He heard the sound of another man making comments about lamenting about not making their show, as it seemed he had business to take care of. That seemed likely, this man was an important person in this place, head of security, from what he could gather. He figures something was up, if he was going. He took a second drink, a good handful of people had been in the place since it opened, a handful of customer's after himself. The speed at which he moved off only confirmed this. Samuel rested his head against his hand, well at least his observational skills were getting a bit of a test this night.

When she groaned after he pulled away, he brushed his lips against hers again, this time more demanding. It was longer, deeper, and more sensual than the last. He fed at her mouth like he wanted to feed on the whole of her in general. Her lips were sweet, a hint of alcohol upon them blocking out what the real taste of her would be like. Yet, he knew that her blood would taste just as sweet and the nectar between her thighs would taste of honey, light and lingering. The smell of her arousal permitted the air and he took in a deep shuttering breath, his cock coming to life, but he made no move to hide it beneath his tight leather pants. “Do you want it, Seras? The dark pleasures that I can offer you?” His words were whispered against her lips. “I can teach you things that you could never have imagined.”

His lips pulled up into a wicked smile, the edges of his fangs showing, he could feel the desire that hummed through her body. He couldn’t wait to tear her sheltered world apart. “No, no fear. I can feel you though, Seras, feel the pound of your heart, the rushing of your blood,” he moved his hand that was on her thigh to between her legs, gently applying pressure, “I can feel you throbbing here, your nectar already coating you, getting you ready for me. But it is your choice, my dear Seras.” Low, sensual, enticing, hypnotic, he was as much if not more turned on then she and he could only imagine what it would feel like. The only though that nagged his mind being that he hadn’t been with a virgin in centuries. However, he was sure that he could prepare her properly. “I am sure, my dear that we can find somewhere. I can even whisk you away to my mansion.”

Seras eyes closed as she felt his lips press against hers, hot demanding, deep, he tasted so sinfully sweet. It intoxicated her like no alcohol ever could and she wanted to drink more of him. She never thought a kiss could be so enticing and feel so forbidden, he was like a forbidden fruit she mustn't take from but, how could she stop now that she'd had the smallest taste of him and had enjoyed it so much?

Asking her to stop and pull back now was not only out of the question but it would be entirely to cruel to ask.

She felt him break the kiss but only barely, his lips mere inches from hers. Did she want him? Yes. Did she want to know what he could teach her? Oh yes. "Y-yes Sirius...." she whispered against his mouth. A small flushed blush had touched her cheeks, her heavy lidded gaze filled with desire and wanting- A wanting need for him.

She loved the way his voice sounded, she felt his words sliding over her skin it pleasured her. The dampness in her panties growing ever more noticeable, well at least to her. She loved how her name rolled off of his tongue like some dark delicacy, it made her spine tingle.

She felt the hand that had been resting on her thigh move in-between her thighs and apply the slightest bit of pressure. She closed her eyes and blushed letting out a soft almost whisper of a whimper. His finger lingered there as he whispered to her more, though the decision had been made long ago...she wanted him. She'd never felt so turned on by any man especially one she'd barely known more than thirty minutes. She wondered if she could satisfy such a man, if she could even keep him entertained for very long.

Once again she wondered what would become of her once she'd given her virginity to this dangerous man.

That thought was washed away as desire rolled through her body once more "I...have a room on the...third floor..." she said blushing deeply. "I-I'll show you the way..." she said standing up. Her legs were un-steady but strong enough to take her to her room. She felt him stand and she smiled a bit as she lead him over to the stairs that would lead to her room, her hips swaying back and forth provocatively. She started ascending the stairs slowly, not wanting to be too far away from him.

[Seras has moved here.]

When she said yes, he groaned and his cock twitched with the knowledge of what was to come. Although he could get semi hard, he would still need to drink blood in order to become fully erect. He knew that if he but asked that she would give in, just like his past lovers had done so to experience the feel of his dark and erotic bite. He had not lied when he said that it would bring more pleasure, for Blue Bloods could change the sensation of the one they are biting, it would either be pleasurable or painful, depending on the vampires preference. Some did after all, like it rough; he just wasn’t always one of them.

Knowing that this was her first time, he wanted to make it special. Her embarrassment beat at him and yet made his lust grow even more for her innocents. To be someone’s first was always a great honor and he was truly humbled by her acceptance when there were so many other handsome men and beautiful women around them. The fact that she would work around it every day made his body shudder with excitement; the things that she could learn and use upon him. A dark and wicked thought indeed for he already enjoyed the way her delectable body swayed and moved with grace. He followed her to her room, ascending the stairs behind her and watching her hips and ass the whole way.

[Sirius can be found here.]

Lori came out of Eli's office looking very smug and satisfied. She found someone to clean the cum off of the two way mirror and then made her way out to the floor to mingle a bit, wondering if there was anyone out there who might like some company.

Scarlett looked at Marlena with contentment, figuring that with the time she had before her debut in stripping that she had to lend a helping hand for the live show. Looking at her schedule, the succubus got a full plate as far as excitement was concerned. Her co-workers and customers were going to be very pleased with the outcome of the night's activities. The pink-haired siren looked at Avery and Marlena for moment with a wicked smile on her face and said, "I'm game. What kind of live show you're planning, Marlena? Something cool or something… kinky?"

Stepping out of his office a few minutes after Lori, Eli straightened his suit a bit, looking quite satisfied himself as he took a deep breath and jerked his head to each side briefly, cracking his neck before he walked toward the bar. Glancing back at the mirror that served as an observational window from his office, he smirked, seeing it had already been cleaned, then turned his eyes toward Lori as she passed through his line of sight. Giving her a playful wink, he moved to take himself a seat at the bar, giving the small crowd there a bit of room as he signaled a bartender over to him.

"Whiskey sour," he ordered, getting right to making the drink for the club owner and setting it in front of him. "Thanks," Eli responded, sliding a bill to the man for a tip as he raised the glass to his lips. It had been a good night, no, a great night so far, and was likely to only get better as time passed. He definitely looked a lot more relaxed than he had when he had first entered his office an hour or so earlier. Simply observing the crowd and listening to whatever bits of conversation he could catch, the club owner just minded his own business for the moment, enjoying his drink, though his demeanor told that he was completely approachable if anyone needed anything or just wanted to talk and share company.

Samuel shook his head as he took another sip from the drink he had in front of himself. He noticed two of the people in the area moving off, most likely to have fun with each other. That was good for them. He turned his attention back to in front of himself and leaned back a bit as he looked ahead of himself.

He soon could hear more people walking. This time the people were returning, he remembered that one was owner of the place, and the other a worker of high importance from the bit he could tell before. He noticed, that they were were musing around the place. Samuel decided to remain quiet, he had nothing much to say at the moment, he was still working at getting a lay of the land, sort of speak. He just remained sitting there finishing off his drink before sitting it down in front of himself.

Charles watched with a slight smile at the two flustered-looking members of staff emerged from Eli's office. He recognised both from his job-interview, and it didn't take much effort to guess what they had been up to in there.

He waited until Eli had sat at the bar next to him and ordered his drink before speaking "Look's like you've already had your share of fun tonight" he said in a firendly manner, not looking across but taking another drink "Just make sure you don't tire yourself out too early The party's barely started"[/b]

After Dell kissed her cheek and left the bar, Avery grinned widely as she toyed with the empty shot glass. Her eyes drifted over Scarlett then Marlena, slowly taking in every detail and every curve of each woman’s body. It looks like it really was going to be her lucky night. “I’m game if everyone else is. Do you honestly think I would turn down an offer like that?!” Laughing, she shook her head a bit as if answering her own question. “I am at your disposal. Whatever you wish of me,” she responded to the inquiry over helping with the live show and winked at Marlena.

Lori returned to the bar for a quick drink of water before she went back to her rounds. She smiled at Eli and winked at Charles before she went back to the floor, making sure that customers were very happy.

Samuel almost laughed as he sat there he noticed the dark haired woman walk by as well, he was sure from the look she gave to the young man near by he would be very happy. She most likely was very good at her job, he was rather sure about that. He got another drinking having finished the first one, and turned his own head back around and focused his attention back onto the drink that was right in front of himself. He leaned a bit to the side leaning against his elbow as he looked down at his drink spinning the ice in the drink around.His blue eyes rather dull under the lights of the lighting at the bar. He heard the various actives that were going on most likely sooner or later, he figured soon the area would be quite empty of any activity. He looked down at something and thought for a moment before he took one slow drink from his glass.

Marlena smirked. "Kinky or cool? Can't it be both?" she asked, entranced by the closest thing the pink girl had to naivete. Her hand rubbed a little higher, getting closer to her breasts. "Avery?" she looked up, a wicked smile as she adjusted her sunglasses a little. "What I want from you is to watch the show and keep in mind that you're in store for FAR more then what you see once we bring you upstairs...Now be a good girl and wait" she said, knowing that having to wait would drive her crazy, before clinging to Scarlett and hauling her off to the DJ booth. Once they were up in the booth, she backed Scarlett into a corner. "Now, tell me Ms. Scarlett..." she said, reaching over towards some equipment and picking up a strip of cloth. "If I were to say that this show involved one of us being tied up." she said, raising an eyebrow behind her shades, "and that whoever isn't tied up in this show, I fully intend to see tied up later on..." she pushed her body up against the dancer's. "Would you rather be tied up now, or tied up later?"

After being taking away from the bar area, Scarlett was all alone with Marlena. The young succubus listened to every word of the DJs diabolical plan for the live show. She don't know how many would be watching a sinful demon get tied up, but the thought of it mad her wet between the legs. If she decided to go along with the plan, which meant Marlena would be tied up at the VIP room on the sixth floor. She might want to get the German girl back by posting a live show on her own. Her adult website was growing popular by demand and she loved the attention from her members. As long such matter didn't interfere with her work in the club, money should be raking in quite nicely. Tonight was a win-win situation for the pink-haired succubus.

After looking at the cloth, Scarlett grinned Marlena seductively and said, "I want to be tied up now, so that I can take full advantage of that cute body of yours when I take you upstairs." Scarlet pulled the blonde close and kissed her tender on the lips. She broke away though the sinner keep the young woman close. "Consider that my little preview baby."

It was then that Avery was left alone at the bar but she didn’t seem to mind. Her eyes were practically glued to the two vixens that made their way to the stage, Marlena and Scarlett and she sipped steadily at her drink as she watched them, pondering over what sort of ‘show’ they would put on. The ravishing DJ had said it would be a preview of what would happen upstairs and her excitement grew, causing her to re-shift on her seat, her legs uncrossing and then crossing again. It was impossible for her to stay still while they were going to be having fun but still, she listened.

After awhile longer, Lori came back to the bar and noticed Samuel sitting all alone. She smiled at him as she ordered another water. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked him, leaning against the bar. The lovely brunette gave her full attention to him and wondered if he wanted any company. She could be lots of fun if he wanted her.

Samuel looked at the woman and smiled as he thought about her statement. He had a lot of time to see things around him, and work on his observational skills as it were. Yet, as he smiled at the very attractive woman, he figured that wasn't what he was thinking. "As about as much as one can, given the situation, I know company would very much help especially that of a beautiful woman," he said calmly as he looked at her,his blue eyes focused on her as he made the statement to her.

Eli glanced toward Lori as she quickly found herself a bit of entertainment with one of the patrons, having to chuckle softly and give her a wink as he caught her gaze, obviously encouraging her to work her charms. She was definitely good for business, and always ready for a bit of fun, which made her even better for business. Of course, he was also quite aware of just how much fun she could be, obviously. Taking a sip of his drink, he turned his gaze to observe the other happenings about the club, noting that Avery seemed to have been left alone for the moment.

Standing and moving to sit beside her, he didn't get too close, but was close enough to be heard at least. He was the owner, and as such didn't often offer himself up for service, though he could if he wanted, or if someone wanted him enough. He did enjoy getting to know his patrons, especially the important ones, and so he thought to keep the girl company while she waited on her recently made 'friends' to finish with their business. "So, you're enjoying my little establishment so far, I hope," he said with a smile to her, offering a hand. "I'm Eli, by the way."

Samuel seemed like a nice enough person. And he was nice enough to compliment her indirectly. So she smiled and sat on the bar stool next to him, crossing her fishnet-clad legs. "Is that so? Well I know an attractive lady who'd love to sit with you," she teased. "I'm Lori. Who might you be, handsome stranger?" she asked, smiling as she took a sip of her bottled water.

Samuel looked at the very attractive woman who was next to him. He turned and gave her a smile at her comment. "Well then, Lori, I think that would work out rather nice, one never knows when they will get such chances in life. It is a poor thing to waste them when you get them," he commented with a small grin before taking a sip from his own drink. "Well not sure how many of these I have had, but they haven't had much of a effect so far," he said poor another glass of the hard liquor.

Lori smiled as he took her up on her offer. She would simply have let him be if he didn't want her company. Seeing as that was not, the case, however, she was content to sit and talk to him. The pretty woman tilted her head and chuckled at his announcing that he wasn't affected by the drinks. "Well, some people can really hold their liquor. What are you drinking?" she asked, sipping at her water.

He smiled as he was glad to have the company of the extremely hot Lori, "Well now, I am having shots of whiskey actually," he commented as he looked over at her, "Well it is about how fast you drink them too," he commented as he looked at over at her, "so what is exactly your job in this place, I can tell you help out everything rather well around here," he asked as he moved a bit closer to her.

Azael had sat there for quite awhile as the happenings in the club started getting under way. So far nothing in the club had disappointed him, it seemed that every bloody person in this bar was stunning in their own right, hell even the DJ was a looker, simple serving staff looked like they belonged on a catwalk.

"So this is The Bluemoon eh..." he thought with a low chuckle.

He dragged his hand through his blonde hair and rapped his other fingers over the table considering what to do. He looked like he belonged to some j-rock band, hell his attitude would even suggest a thing. He didn't look like an incredibly successful business man that owned and operated several large corporations. Honestly? He just loved to get reactions from people, even his own staff gave him the oddest looks and it amused him far too much.

It drove his secretary wild when he dressed in his usual clothing choices and he almost never wore a suit, at least not properly. He felt like he was being suffocated in those damn things.

Leaning lazily back into the chair he finally flagged down a near-by waitress, she greeted him in the usual "smile and greet the customer" manner. He gave her a smile of his own "A "Hell No" with a lemon wedge on the side?" he asked looking her over. "Please...of course." he added in as she rushed off to fill his order.

He was definitely going to have to spread the word of this place around a bit.

How long would he stay around the club? It was very tastefully designed and there was a light scent and of course the obvious scent of alcohol swimming through the air. The circulation in the air must've been really good as well for the usual thick cloud of smoke you found in other places was non-existent here, yep he'd found his new favorite place. He had to wonder if the staff in this place were as bold as they were beautiful, or would he spend the night drinking alone and observing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom