Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seras had just sat there staring at her drink for the longest time, while the rest of the patrons and employees chatted away happily and sexually.

Sighing she remembered herself and only took a small appreciative drink, before standing up and stretching. She'd taken a long enough break and she was not going to drink herself drunk her first day on the job.

Turning around she blinked as her eyes fell on Sirius he had obviously just entered, she knew from just one look that there was no way he could ever be human. A sudden bout of shyness swept over her but since she was a waitress she had to go over and take his order. Biting her lower lip she walked over to the impossibly attractive man and stopped by his table "Hello sir, my names Seras and Welcome to the Blue Moon. I'll be your waitress this evening so how may I help you?" she asked with a little smile.

Brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear she sat there and waited for him to make his order. She tucked her shyness,nervousness and giddiness into a little box so it didn't interfere with her professionalism. Though even doing that she couldn't help noticing his smoky grey eyes, his long silken black hair and his mouth...she knew she had to do something instead of staring at him. So she took a glance back at the bar instead.

She had to wonder though, keane hadn't seemed surprised that she was a virgin...was it possible to see that someone was a virgin or not?

Avery waved over the bartender that was covering their side of the bar and made a request. “Could I just get a bottle of Jim Beam Black, please?” The man nodded and went to fetch her liquor, returning moments later and pouring her first shot into one of her empty glasses before setting the bottle down beside it. Avery grinned appreciatively and slipped a hand into her purse, extracting a few crisp $100 bills and sliding them into the man’s breast pocket of his shirt. “Thanks, love.” She said with a slight, unidentifiable accent before turning back to Dell.

“Can you join me for a round or should you start cutting back since you seem to be working?” She lifted the bottle, swaying it slightly from side to side while grinning before she addressed his earlier comment. One that would’ve made her blush if her cheeks hadn’t already been tinged red from the alcohol. “I like how you speak in generalizations without offering anything. I don’t know whether to work harder for your attentions or if it’s your polite way of putting me off of the trail.” Another laugh, another sip of the bourbon and she repositioned herself on her chair, recrossing her legs as her hand slid beneath ass and down the back of her thighs to smooth her skirt down once more.

Another man came up, approaching Dell from the very shadows it seemed as he offered to watch over one of the workers downstairs? Hmm intriguing…. She half-wondered what was going on out of her sight.

~*~*~*~*~

Melanie watched with a soft frown as Reyson turned his back on her and began cleaning up some dishware. No fun whatsoever…. she thought, exhaling a soft sigh indicating her self-pity. Now she was all dressed up with nowhere to go….

Her lips parted as she was about to say something else to Scarlett but just as she did, the bartender whispered quietly to one of his fellow drink slingers and slid out from behind the bar before roaming up the stairway.

A wicked grin curved her lips as she thought, Mission accomplished….

“Scarlett, love, don’t you dare swing those gorgeous hips of yours on the stage until I’m down here to see it, hmmm? Otherwise you’ll owe me a private show.” Laughing, Melanie winked at the succubus and then strolled with purpose across the club, following the bartender upstairs.

[[OOC: Melanie can now be found here.]]

It was time for him to begin his shift, and once again Charles felt the need for some casual flirtation followed by passionate sex and a large pay check. But hey, these desires always found him at this point in the day. So he wandered downstairs to the bar. A crisp black shirt, tan chinos and brown brogues was his eveningwear for tonight, casual yet suave. Whilst the girls at this place often dressed up to impress clients, the young aristocrat had found that many of the customers he catered to were scared off by this. So he played the casual look.

He approached the bar, his usual port of call in the storm, though this one was considerably nicer than that at his previous place of employment. He ordered a Jack Daniels and sat there, surveying the crowd, waiting for a potential client with that pass he'd been informed about to appear out of the dark

Scarlett fiddled around with her alcohol when she saw her fellow troublemaker, Melanie, standing next to her. She saw them had a little chatter with each, which could've meant one thing or another. The vampy vampiress confirmed those suspicions right away. Her red eyes were fixated on the courtesan, listing to every single word. It won't be easy to stay away from the crowds as people continued to flock from the outside. Giving her new friend a private dance and strip show won't hurt at all. Once those two people left for the exclusive VIP rooms, the pink-haired succubus walked over to where Dell and Avery where to send a friendly aura towards them. "It seems that you two are hitting it off nicely," the succubus said, taking another gulp of her Grey Goose as waited for either of them to respond.

Sanoci said:
Camouflaged throughout the club he concentrated on the environment around him, searching for a particular person amongst the crowd of customers and employees who accommodated everyone with their desires. Emerging from the ground a few feet away from Dell, Alistair felt obligated to address an issue he had with that oddball of a customer in the confines of this club. Lifting up his hat people would notice the dual layered irises that was a trademark of his link to this lesser demon.

" Sir, I will monitor the activity between that caped bastard and one of our employees. I speculated that you do not trust that imbecile and if possible want him dispose of or thrown out of this place. Your order is my command."

Saying all this in an apathetic tone like a machine, the Scotsman fought the urge to make a scene concerning that weirdo in this building. It was times like this he missed his old profession, fantasizing multiple methods for ripping the skin from his flesh with his knives.

[ Kinda rushed to finish this since I had to leave ASAP. Hopefully this suffices for you Scotty]​
GoodLilGirl said:
Avery waved over the bartender that was covering their side of the bar and made a request. “Could I just get a bottle of Jim Beam Black, please?” The man nodded and went to fetch her liquor, returning moments later and pouring her first shot into one of her empty glasses before setting the bottle down beside it. Avery grinned appreciatively and slipped a hand into her purse, extracting a few crisp $100 bills and sliding them into the man’s breast pocket of his shirt. “Thanks, love.” She said with a slight, unidentifiable accent before turning back to Dell.

“Can you join me for a round or should you start cutting back since you seem to be working?” She lifted the bottle, swaying it slightly from side to side while grinning before she addressed his earlier comment. One that would’ve made her blush if her cheeks hadn’t already been tinged red from the alcohol. “I like how you speak in generalizations without offering anything. I don’t know whether to work harder for your attentions or if it’s your polite way of putting me off of the trail.” Another laugh, another sip of the bourbon and she repositioned herself on her chair, recrossing her legs as her hand slid beneath ass and down the back of her thighs to smooth her skirt down once more.

Another man came up, approaching Dell from the very shadows it seemed as he offered to watch over one of the workers downstairs? Hmm intriguing…. She half-wondered what was going on out of her sight.
Sinful Bliss said:
Scarlett fiddled around with her alcohol when she saw her fellow troublemaker, Melanie, standing next to her. She saw them had a little chatter with each, which could've meant one thing or another. The vampy vampiress confirmed those suspicions right away. Her red eyes were fixated on the courtesan, listing to every single word. It won't be easy to stay away from the crowds as people continued to flock from the outside. Giving her new friend a private dance and strip show won't hurt at all. Once those two people left for the exclusive VIP rooms, the pink-haired succubus walked over to where Dell and Avery where to send a friendly aura towards them. "It seems that you two are hitting it off nicely," the succubus said, taking another gulp of her Grey Goose as waited for either of them to respond.

Looking to Avery as she mused about what he was trying to do, he simply smiled a bit, turning and looking to the bartender that had just brought her drinks. "Corona Extra, slice of lime," he said before looking to the stunning woman once more. "I'm definitely not trying to get rid of you. Maybe I just like to be chased a little," he told her with a wink. He was about to add something else when his attention was drawn elsewhere for the moment.

Looking to Allistair as the mysterious man appeared and asked him about checking on Evelyn, Dell pursed his lips a bit, then nodded slightly. "I suppose I should arrange an interruption for her. I know she was only taking that guy down to get a reaction out of me, but they've been down there a while, so no telling what's happening. Yeah, go check in, and if it looks like she wants out, break up the festivities. Hell, she's probably ready to kill him by now, so stop her if she is. I don't need to explain a dead loon to the authorities..."

He then dismissed Allistair to allow the man to go about his task, his eyes being pulled to Scarlett as she approached next, offering the succulent succubus a slight grin. "I'd like to think we're doing well," he responded to her observation, motioning for her to sit with them if she wished. "And you're more than welcome to join us if you have nothing better to hold your attention. I'm fairly certain neither of us would complain about the lovely view."

Avery grinned behind her glass as she set the bottle down once more and took another shot. A man that liked to be pursued, hmmm? Much different from the men that practically grabbed you or dragged you with them in some sort of show of dominance…. But before she could make any reply, Scarlett wandered in their direction, her hips swaying seductively with each step and even Avery would have to admit that it was hard to tear her gaze away.

Especially with that outfit that the woman was wearing. Damn.

“Ahhh.. Hi…” she stuttered slightly, blushed softly and then tipped her glass up for Scarlett to see as if blaming the alcohol for her suddenly tied tongue.

“Sorry. I’ve had like… 7ish shots.” In reality she couldn’t really recall how many. A trio, a trio, and then she started doling them out separately. Hrmmm… an estimate of 7 seemed about right, yes?

It was her first interaction with a demoness of any kind and she had to admit that she was impressed. Everything about the succubus seemed dangerous and exciting.

Dell spoke up as well, inviting the other woman to join them and Avery nodded twice in rapid succession. “Yes, feel free. Join us. I’m Avery.” Ahhh, now to have these two in her bed would be… a miracle. Definitely worthy of fantasy even if it didn’t work out in her favor tonight.

Scarlett adjusted her red haltered that had just clung to her soft skin on the side; she wasn't too prude with her appearance but she didn't want to come off as some kind of cheap slut that came off from the streets. The young succubus prides herself in everything she did when it came to the erotic arts. She always made sure that her clients -- past and present -- had themselves a good time and gained a memorable experience as well. Even though the pink-haired sinner had only lived for a mere three centuries, she wanted to pick up as much knowledge of sex as possible. Studying each person's emotions no matter the species type was not an easy task to begin with.

"Don't mind if I do." Motioning towards the two, Scarlett scanned her eyes up and down along the celeb's fine body. She hadn't heard much about the young lady expect for that album that was set to be due in the fall. The succubus loves her music, all with the absolute exception of country. She found the genre dissatisfying to her ears and thus tried to avoid it all together. The dark-haired up-and-coming celeb does have fine body. Hopefully the personality matches it.

"My name is Scarlett. It's good to see you in this establishment and don't be too shy. There will be other sexy people that you will have to feast your eyes on. And don't ya worry about taking too many shots. I may fine way to keep you sober," she told Avery with a wink. "Is this your first time in the club unique as this one?" The succubus let the question hanging at as she drank the last of her Grey Goose before she turned her attention towards Dell. "Trying to whisk her away for some steamy fun?" she asked the Head of Security who looked delicious on this fine evening. "Good to hear that you're having a good time chatting with a cutie. I'm still waiting on word from either Keane or Kelly when I should start the festivities in stripping." Scarlett also had a role as a stripper for the club to keep the people from both worlds satisfied in the establishment.

As he watched Avery tripping over her words with the succubus, Dell simply grinned a bit, finding it to be quite entertaining, and endearing. She was human after all, and very capable of getting flustered. He let the two of them talk between each other for the time being until Scarlett addressed him. "She's been very pleasant company," he admitted. "Though I don't know if I'm any good at whisking anyone away," he added with a smirk.

When Scarlett mentioned her show, and that she was waiting on word from one of the managers, Dell paused and pulled out his PDA, going through it before nodding slightly. "I think you're the main event tonight. They're having some of the other dancers up first, and you're the headliner, so it'll be a few hours," he said, putting the PDA back in the inside breast pocket of his suit. "So you have some time to relax a bit and enjoy yourself."

He grabbed his Corona as it was delivered to him, turning and raising it to his lips for a sip, smiling and savoring the beer for a moment. The two women seemed fairly attracted to each other, and it got him thinking of seeing what he could do about getting them together. Avery obviously needed to have some fun, and Scarlett likely wouldn't mind a bit of unwinding before her show. Biting his lip gently, he grinned slightly, looking between the two for a moment.

"You know...that would mean time for you to...unwind...a bit...if you felt the need," he said, his gaze moving from one to the other then back a few times. He hadn't even figured himself into the equation, being used to just guarding things, or considered that he did have a break coming soon. He wasn't really familiar with being propositioned, and so never gave it much thought, though the idea of getting caught between the two of them made a pleasant enough fantasy. He was partially human, after all.

Sirius picked up Seras hand and kissed the back of it with a sensual light brush of his lips, his eyes looking up into her's. His pupils dilated as he felt the rush of her blood beneath his hand and lips. His index finger played along the delicate skin on the inside of her wrist a second before he pulled away. "Pleasure to meet you, Mademoiselle Seras, such a beautiful name for such an enchanting woman. Tell me, are you on the menu as well, my sweet?" His voice poured out like deep honey, belying his feminine looks. It was oh so sensual.

His gaze flickered around the room, taking in all of the sexuality the place had to offer, but he brought his gaze back to Seras with a shining interest. He could smell the sweetness and purity in her blood and her wanted to shudder with the remembrance of how good virgin blood tasted. However, he knew that he could not offer just yet, so instead he made an order. "I would enjoy a Bloody Mary, thank you." When her hair fell around her face again, he lifted up his hand from his seated position and tucked it back behind her ear, a gentle caress as his fingertips touched her face.

Marlena finished her whiskey before turning to mention something to Scarlett and finding her gone. Things seemed to had passed a good deal while sipping the drink. She looked at the glass and raised an eyebrow. "Good whiskey.." she muttered before slipping her sunglasses back on. She spotted Scarlett just a few feet away talking to the bouncers as well as some other delectable treat. She stood up, tapping the glass. "Reyson, could I get that filled up, please?" she asked before slipping her way over to Dell, Scarlett and Avery before coming up behind the succubus, slipping her arms around her, gently letting her fingers trail their way around her taut stomach.

"Scarlett!" she cooed, "How rude is it to leave a girl alone at the bar?" she asked, firmly pressing her curvaceous body up against the demoness. "Especially to come talk to such a pretty girl without introducing me to her..."

Avery knocked back another shot as Scarlett and Dell spoke. A grin spread across her lips as the offer to ‘unwind’ with the delectable succubus came up and Avery arched a brow at Dell before saying, “That sounds like an amazing idea… How about you join us?”

As soon as the question left her mouth, another amazingly beautiful woman,Marlena, came up to Scarlett, obviously the two had been talking earlier. It was evident by their rather flirtatious movements. “Hello. I’m Avery.” She said, then laughed suddenly and shook her head. The alcohol was making her head nicely foggy but also happened to make her sense of humor a bit… odd.

“They should just give us name badges when we walk in. I feel like I’m repeating myself a lot tonight.”

Seras blinked in surprised a small pink blush appearing on her cheeks like they had just been waiting for it.

Whatever had gone through her mind this was certainly not one of the things she'd imagined happening. She felt his lips brush against the back of her hand and they felt so soft and sensual, she felt her heart rate increase drastically like drums pounding it felt so loud.

As if that wasn't bad enough he locked his eyes onto her's and she couldn't manage to drag her gaze from his she was sure the blush had darkened a fraction. She felt like the temperature in the room had just shot up fifty degrees. She felt his finger caress the underside of her wrist, her pale translucent skin showing throbbing blue veins under the surface of her skin.

Then it was done, he let go of her hand and she raised it up to her chest holding it with her hand blushing softly.

Then he started talking and she felt her hear rate increase just a fraction more, if this kept up she felt like her heart would explode. "J-just.." she tried saying but couldn't quite form the right words. Closing her eyes she intook a deep breath before letting it out slowly to steady her nerves. "Just call me Seras Sir." she said smiling at him, underlying the smile was another emotion that couldn't quite be placed. It wasn't nervousness, nor was it fear or anything one would normally expect to see.

"I-I'm sorry as I'm only a waitress I'm not on the menu.." she said smiling apologetically. She watched him turn his gaze around the room and she inwardly winced as he took in the different people lounging in the club.

That intense gaze stopped back at her and she felt like he was looking through her, through the flesh and bone and she blushed again. "Alright sir one bloody mary coming right up." she said with a little smile. Before she could leave though he brought his hand up to her, brushing her hair away from her face his fingertips trailing lightly over her skin as he did so. She felt a tingling sensation work it's way up her spine and her face flushed as she looked at the ground. "I'll be...right back then with your drink." she said.

Turning she left almost looking reluctant to do so, she made her way to the bar her hips swaying with her every step. It was something she did naturally that she was also unaware of.

Tapping the counter she motioned to one of the bartenders "I need one bloody mary" she said. The bartender nodded knowingly, he got to work on the drink quickly he gave her a little smile. She smiled back at him as he set the finished drink in front of her "Thank you." she said grabbing the drink.

Turning away from the bar she made her way back to sirius and as she looked at him she frowned a little, he reminded her an awful lot like that woman she'd seen earlier. Shaking her head she mentally shrugged and smiled down at him as she approached the table. Setting the drink down she moistened her lips "One bloody mary." she said with a more simple smile. She desperately wanted to keep her act professional, she was going to have to get used to working around stunning people. A waitress who got flustered at every drop dead sexy customer would hardly be useful in a place like this."Is there...anything else I can do for you sir?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head.

Dell had been somewhat surprised at Avery's bold suggestion, though it had indeed brought a smile to his lips. His break was coming up, so it probably wouldn't be an issue. He opened his mouth, about to answer when Marlena made her presence known. Turning to the lovely DJ, he offered a slight smile, noting the way she made Avery all giggles and blushes once more and chuckling softly about it. He hadn't been formally introduced to the woman, but had seen and heard bits and pieces of conversations to know that she'd have no interest in him, which he didn't mind. People had their own tastes, and he was certain that no matter her sexual preference, she wouldn't mind being appreciated. He didn't like men, but it was still always flattering when one took notice of him.

"I'm sorry," he told Marlena with a smile. "We didn't mean to steal your lovely partner in crime away from you. But can you really blame us, now?" Giving the woman a playful wink, he looked to the other two again. Avery had made quite the tempting offer, but he also didn't want to deprive the DJ of her fun, and wasn't certain if she'd care for his presence, so he left the dark haired beauty's question open for the moment, giving a bit of time to feel things out before answering.

Scarlett had to laugh a bit after Marlena snuck from behind for some suggestive action. She heard the young lady mention the bartender, but the young man was elsewhere having fun with the sexy vampire. "I'm sorry, Marlena," she said seductively, kissing the DJ on the cheek. "I'll make it up to you fairly soon. Also, Reyson is rather busy with that sexy vamp that came in with the fallen angel outfit." She smiled some as Dell reminded her that she got plenty of time to have some side fun before her premiere show.

Looking at the three people with a curious eye, the pink-haired succubus got plans as to how she was going to give the people. Her eyes wondered on Avery who complained a bit about the lack of badges. "Do not fret too much, babe. It's only the opening night of the club. Once tonight and perhaps the week is done, a lot people will know your name. I also have something secretive installed in my room as another means to earn more income. "So who wants to have some fun with this sinful succubus?" Scarlett asked the trio as twirled a strand of pink hair with her finger.

Sinful Bliss said:
Scarlett had to laugh a bit after Marlena snuck from behind for some suggestive action. She heard the young lady mention the bartender, but the young man was elsewhere having fun with the sexy vampire. "I'm sorry, Marlena," she said seductively, kissing the DJ on the cheek. "I'll make it up to you fairly soon. Also, Reyson is rather busy with that sexy vamp that came in with the fallen angel outfit." She smiled some as Dell reminded her that she got plenty of time to have some side fun before her premiere show.

Looking at the three people with a curious eye, the pink-haired succubus got plans as to how she was going to give the people. Her eyes wondered on Avery who complained a bit about the lack of badges. "Do not fret too much, babe. It's only the opening night of the club. Once tonight and perhaps the week is done, a lot people will know your name. I also have something secretive installed in my room as another means to earn more income. "So who wants to have some fun with this sinful succubus?" Scarlett asked the trio as twirled a strand of pink hair with her finger.

Marlena raised an eyebrow, wondering what this secretive device in Scarlett's room was.. Ooh... she was QUITE interested. One of her hands absently began rubbing the demoness' stomach as she kept her arms around her. "I can't think of anyone who WOULDN'T like to have some fun with you, and mark my words, by the end of this night," she paused, leaning in to speak quieter into the pink haired girl's ear "I plan to personally see what you look like in the throws of passion." she whispered seductively before pulling away a little. "But right now there is the matter of my DJing.. specifically, the part of the live show I need.. some assistance with.." she said mysteriously. "As it's opening night, I believe I'll need some... SPECIAL... assistance... I think that either a rising young starlet," she said with a gesture to Avery, "or the club's top succubus." she said, giving Scarlett a squeeze, "Will do nicely for garnering some infamy... So... which of you would like to help me make some... music.."

The sound of her erratic heartbeat reached his ears and a deep satisfaction showed in his eyes. If it hadn't been for a millennium of training, he was sure that his fangs would have lengthened and his eyes would start to shine with silvered lust. "Seras," he spoke her name as if it were dark and sensual, a prayer that fell from his lips. "It is a great disappointment that you are not on the menu, for I would have you over all others here." There was no lie in his eyes or his face, he would enjoy in partaking of all the lovely men and women that resided here, but her virginal blood called out to him with potency and if this were centuries ago, his arousal would have shown, possibly frightening the poor virginal lass. He would have enjoyed partaking of her blood, from her neck, her breasts, her thigh; although his most favorite spot would be betwixt her thighs hidden between her vertical lips, nestled sweetly at her clitoris. So not only would he get a taste of her virginal blood, but her virgin nectar as well. Two delicacies in one, how could a man resist?

"Although, my dear Seras, you must call me Sirius," he said his name with a small smirk, still getting used to the change of it himself. Using the same name over and over could lead to trouble, so every so often their names would change. When she left to get his drink, he nodded his head in thanks to her, and watched the sexual sway of her hips. "I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave." One side of his lips quirked up, "No truer quote has ever been said."

He watched her as the bartender made his drink, then watched her with appreciative eyes running up her body from her shoes upwards until she returned to stand in front of him and set his drink down on the table. "Would you care to join me? Terribly lonely having to sit over here with no show to entertain, even though I would be more entertained by your presents alone." He was silky and smooth as he pushed out the chair behind her with his foot. "I am sure that it wouldn't be a problem with your boss."

Seras smiled and fidgeted as he said her name, the way he said it seemed so sinful so...delightful and it made her shiver. His voice was entrancing and she felt herself hanging on every word that came from those soft smooth lips of his. "D-Don't kid. Y-You haven't seen all of what Blue Moon has to offer...." she stammered out looking at the table. She thought he was just being nice to her, something to amuse himself with and yet something inside of her wanted to believe that maybe...she couldn't finish the thought.

The direction her mind was going she'd be rather hard pressed to keep standing.

"His dear seras?" she thought blushing deeply. Why did this feel so intimate? Why was it feeling so...sexual. "S-Sirius? O-Ok." she said moistening her lips blushing.

She didn't know how to deal with this dangerously enticing man, part of her wanted to run when he offered her to join him, yet a larger part of her wanted to sit and take him up on his offer. Her heart was still thudding quickly in her chest and she was having a difficult time in controlling her breathing, reaching her hand up she brushed her hair from her face once more. "O-Oh I'm certain that someone as...attractive as you has no shortage of women..or even men falling at your feet." she said with a little smile.

She heard the chair drag across the floor as he pushed it out for her, blinking she sat down and smiled "Th-thank you.." she said pushing herself into the table. Truth be told the main reason she sat at all was she felt like her legs were about to completely give in on her and it had taken everything she had to just stand there.

She watched him, watched his posture, his movements, watched every movement he made "You...you're not human...are you?" she said staring into his eyes.

Sitting there with him she felt his presence all that much more and it made her shiver but not in fear...in delight. For the first time in...just about ever she felt the stirring of desire deep within her. She mentally cursed herself, she knew the moment something sweeter walked by she'd no longer be needed she was a...filler for this man. He exuded strength, danger, sensuality, experience and power...All things that would make any woman orgasm just talking with him.

"Sirius Sir...is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable here?" she asked blushing her eyes focused on the table. She couldn't look the man in the eye just being next to him made her heart thump erratically, each moment that passed she felt her body get warmer and warmer. It was made all the worse since she hated that it seemed like she was trying to throw herself at him but she couldn't bring herself to leave him.

He put a hand to his chest and gave a dramatic sigh, "You mean there are more beautiful creatures such as yourself around? I find that impossible." He waited patiently until she sat down in the chair and once she did so he leaned in close to her, his lips brushed against her ear. "No, my dear, none of them smell as sweet as you." To make his point, he took in a deep breath, dragging her smell into his lungs, when he exhaled; he blew it softly against her ear and neck. He sighed and pulled back when she degraded herself, thinking herself less attractive than the others in the club. “I have many men and woman who fall at my feet and try to crawl into my bed, yet I know what I desire, my dear.” As he spoke, his fingertips danced lightly up her arm, creating goose bumps from the sensation.

He paused his whole body, even stopped breathing when she asked him if he were human. After a moment, he took a fake breath again. Smiling, he showed her a bit of fang as he dragged his nails lightly down her arm. “No, my dear Seras, I am more than human.” Leaning into her once more, he ran his lips gently over her throat, stopping once to place a real kiss at the pounding pulse on her jugular vein. A second pass, one, two, and he moved his lips upwards again until his lips were back at her ear. “Does that frighten you, Seras? Or does it excite you? I can feel the fast pace of your heartbeat as it pumps the blood throughout your veins. Nothing and no one in this place comes to being as sweet as you.”

When she kept on looking at the table, Sirius raised his hand up and took hold of her jaw gently, moving her face so that she would look at him. When she was, he let his hand slip down her throat, caressing her neck and playing at her collarbone. “Ah, Seras, how it hurts my heart to say, since I cannot have you as I want you. Then I shall enjoy your delightful company instead.”

Seras blushed and wrinkled her nose at his over-dramatic reaction, though it did bring forth a small giggle.

Then he leaned in close to her and her body stilled, she felt like everything in that moment intensified. She felt his words slide over her skin like silk cloth, felt his lips brush against her skin and it made her shiver, shiver in excitement. A tingling sensation raced up and down her spine and she stuck her tongue out to moisten her lips once more.

Then he leaned back and she suddenly felt cold sort of desolate. "A-and what do you desire Sirius?" she asked shivering once more as his fingers trailed up her arm. Her gaze flicked to his fingers and she blushed she'd never in a million years would have thought this would have happened.

Then he went still when she asked if he was human, for a moment she wanted to take it back. She watched him she herself not daring to move a single muscle, he smiled and she saw his white,sharp fangs and her eyes widened a fraction. His nails drug down her arm and she blinked as the next moment he was leaning over to her again. "His dear seras?" it rang around in her head and made her blush.

Her eyes widened more and she felt her breath catch in her throat as his lips caressed her neck, softly teasingly torturing her with it's promises. She felt a strong shudder run through her entire body, he stopped at the base of her neck and kissed it softly. She bit her lower lip, she could hear the blood rushing through her ears but she felt like her heart had stopped in that moment. Moments ticked by and his lips remained at her throat and yet it still felt too soon when he broke the "kiss".

"C-Certainly not frightened Sirius sir...maybe a bit curious...." she pointedly left out the excited, she was pretty sure he could already tell that much about her and it seemed far to embarrassing to actually say.

She felt his hand gently grab her jaw and raise her gaze to his and that was it, she knew she couldn't look away. She stared at him and blushed biting her lower lip as his hand trailed down her neck."A-and...how do you want me exactly...Sirius sir..." she said. Each time she said his name it came out in a slow husky tone like she was savoring the word like you would savor a fine wine.

Sirius could feel the shiver as it raced through her body; feel the excitement as it hummed in her blood. The sight of her soft wet pink tongue rolling across her lips almost made him groan and his cock twitched with wanting. The things that he could teach her to do with that tongue and mouth alone made him clench his fist. He moved closer, his hand moving back up her neck and cupping her cheek. “What I desire is you.” He said it simply, matter of fact, and then he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers. Pulling his lips back, he leaned his head against hers, making it so that they would breathe in the same breath.

Out in the middle of the club, where anyone could see, he unabashedly flirted and made a move on her. Not afraid of anything that could happen. “I desire your lips on mine,” he moved one hand so that it ran up her leg from her knee to her thigh and he squeezed slightly. “Those virgin thighs open to me so that I could sample the sweet honey that would pour from your untouched chalice with my tongue. Prepare the way for my throbbing shaft with my fingers.” He leaned in closer once again so that his lips would be against her ear. “To hear your moans and pleas, begging for me to take you so that you could find your own release.” His lips trailed downwards on her neck again, a slight scrape of fang against her skin, light enough so that she wouldn’t bleed. “And if you permitted me, I would sink my fangs into your neck or your breasts or wherever you want them to be. It would just intensify the experience.” Deep, dark, a promise that could be carried out if she only agreed.

His hand moved from her face as he pulled back slight and it ran down her neck, over her collarbone, and stopped above her chest. His fingers danced out a fast tattoo that went with the rhythm of her heart. “Can you feel it Seras, how fast your heart beats for me? Is it excitement or fear?”

How could this be real? How could the desire for one man be so strong and how could it have happened so quickly?

His hand slid up her neck to touch her cheek, she leaned into his hand willingly, she loved every touch, every graze every word that came out of his sensuous mouth. "Desires me..?...I desire him.." she thought not daring to speak the words aloud for fear of breaking the sensations running through her body.

Her eyes widened a second as she felt him brush his lips against hers, it was tantalizing, tempting but far to fleeting. She wanted to groan in protest wanted to feel his lips press against hers wanted...so much more. His face was still so close to her's but all she could was stare into those eyes, she felt like she'd been bewitched by this man.

Seras had been so transfixed on him she'd all but forgotten that they were in the middle of a club and not just any club but her place of work. She blushed lightly and her eyelids lowered a fraction in desire when she felt his hand move slowly up her leg to grip her thigh squeezing it lightly. She hung on every word that he spoke, every word he whispered and right now those words were darkening her already existing blush. She also registered a dampness in her panties and she fidgeted a bit shuddering at the thought of what could happen. Those dark promises ran rampant through her mind, all she could do was bite her lower lip and stare at him.

His hand dropped from her face and trailed down her neck, stopping over her frantically beating heart. He mimicked the beating of her heart, his hand so near where she knew she was already starting to get wet his other hand dancing on her chest and his face those lips so close to hers. "Not fear..." she managed in a low voice desire dripping from every word.

If she went through with this...then what? What would happen to her after he'd had his fill?

"You...know very well it's excitement...but what can I do here?" she said blushing and glancing down. She pressed her legs together tightly, he'd really managed to wind her up.

Charles Leaned against the bar, drinking in the atmosphere and his second shot. The grand opening was proving to be a right hit, the club was full, the music looked to be shaping up to something very interesting, and the makings of a threesome were congregated to his left. He thought he recognised the younger woman of the two from somewhere, but he might be wrong. She was the only one not on the staff, and conveniently held a VIP pass. Lucky girl He thought as he eyed up her prospective bedmates. Charles thought about moving to join them, if only for the company, but in the end decided to leave them to it. If their guest really was special enough to get three members of the establishment to service her, then Scarlett would already have called him over. So he ordered another drink.[/b]

Samuel showed his pass to a woman who asked for it and noticed that it seemed to work over rather well for the young miss. Who seemed a bit different to him, before he walked, he made mental notes about the various actions that were going down by the people around him. This place was rather different, truely different as well. He blinked as he went over and sat down. He nodded as he walked at a young red haired woman whom he walked by. He smiled as he got the underlining message of her comment , but he knew first it was best to figure out the lay of the land of the place before he did anything else.

He noticed that after himself a lot of people who were fellow customers walked into the place and had their own little piece of fun, faster to act then himself as he went over and sat down in one of the nice chairs towards the large screen TV. He looked around quietly. He was one who liked to figure things out before he made any snap judgements, thus he was slower to act then any of the fellow customers who were in the place after him. Still, he figured this place could be very interesting if the opportunity arose, he would notice a lot of the action was taking place towards the bar area.

He got up and walked over quietly unassumingly as he found a place to sit at the bar, his eyes looking over at the others who were at the bar as well as the bartender as well. He thought about it for a moment as he thought about what he would asked to drink, but still making minor observations about the people around him.

Receiving the proper authority to commence his little investigation, Alistair started his descend from the ground towards the destination where that horrific abomination of a human being was possibly shacking with one of the employees. The very thought was peculiar in itself, probably mixing in some animosity to an individual who could sever the peace of the establishment. Plunging to the domain of that vampire, it was obvious that he could be traveling into mind fuck territory as he disappeared from the first floor.

[ Alistair has left this area and is now stalking a certain person here . Oh and sorry it was short.]​

Avery looked stunned for a moment. Choices, choices…. her thought from earlier resurfaced and she wondered whether she should drag the damnably handsome Dell off somewhere for some fun or take up either the seductive Scarlett or even assist Marlena with her ‘music’. It was a pity that the DJ had to keep working or else she would’ve suggested all of them find the nearest semi-private room.

‘I.. ahhh….” She seemed to stumble a bit over her words again and her eyes drifted over each. Perhaps she would have to visit this club nightly. There were too many amazing employees to choose from. Pouring herself another shot from the bottle that had been supplied to her, Avery downed the glass in a single swallow, a little liquid courage.

“I can’t choose.” Laughing, she pushed her hair back away from her face again. Normally it was easy for her to pick who she thought she would enjoy out of a crowd but here… Here everyone was so god damned good looking that it turned the simplest of decisions into riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom