Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club (Main Area, First Floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Marlena and Reyson were in their conversation, the pink-haired succubus was listening the entire time. She knew that some humans would be into her; she possess a delicious body men crave and dream about. Scarlett kept her emotions on an even keel, not wanting to be too emotionally attached. However, she did wonder how many of her coworkers would fall for her charm. As a newly born succubus, she doesn't need soul to sustain her energy levels; those days were in the past and liked it to keep that way.

She chatted with some of customers, not wanting to make too of a scene too early. Some just took a short look at her and liked what they saw. No one would really have the gall to ask her to a private fuck session. She can't blame them unless they have in their hand a VIP card good for services in the brothel for life. She excused herself from the group and headed over to two people who spoke her name freely. Her pink eyes were on the young bartender who was nervous when the names of the beautiful girls in the establishment were thrown around, then she glanced at the cute DJ and slapped her ass. "Trying to hook someone up with me?" she asked Marlena in a teasing manner with a wink. Scarlett then focused her attention on Reyson who was doing a damn good job serving up the drinks. "Give me a Gray Goose vodka. You don't have to act all nervous with the beautiful girls around, handsome." Her words dripped around like a lustful tune. Her delicate fingers danced the DJ's shoulder for few moments, teasing the German girl ever so slightly. "If you want to me help you break away from the shyness after my show, I will gladly do so for you."

Karameida Yamada said:
"Uh...I'll be right back" was all she could muster before hurrying off to keane. Stopping in front of him she licked her dry lips and let out a sigh blushing "Well I have her ID right her---" she said trailing off and realizing it wasn't in her hand. Blinking she blushed a bright red as she looked down her shirt and nuzzled right in her cleavage was the ID, she'd completely forgotten to remove it "Well...here..." she muttered trailing off.

As far as first days go; this one could certainly be chalked up as the strangest, most embarrassing one of all.

Looking up at Seras, Keane cocked an eyebrow slightly, taking the ID and check as they were offered. He took out his PDA and began to input the information, and within a few minutes had everything he needed. Taking a blank card from the stack he carried, he ran it through the small computer, spitting it out the other end with a picture of Elyssia on it before handing the ID and the VIP Pass to Seras, tilting his head a bit as he watched the girl curiously.

"Seras...you look a bit flustered. Are you alright?" Slipping from his stool, he turned to Avery and offered his trademark charming smile to the woman. "My dear, I will be upstairs in the VIP lounge if you need anything. Simply come get me and I'll be happy to help." Kissing the woman's hand once more, he then turned to Seras, pausing to brush the girl's hair back from her face briefly. "If you need to take a break, then do so. We'll survive a bit so you can collect yourself a bit. I'll be upstairs if you need me."

After that, he was walking toward the elevator and stepping in, the door closing behind him as he turned to face the club.

(OOC: Anyone needing Keane will need to go to the Brothel thread to speak with him beyond this point.)

Quite a few things had happened during his intermission and Duc wasn't quite sure which one was the most entertaining. Regardless he had sat pretty much ignored, he had quite a knack for being unobtrusive when he wasn't being odd, where he sat still at the bar, only occasionally ordering a refill to his drink.

It was about that time that he realised that some sort of compensation would be required and actual funds would need to pass hands for much of anything to get done here. The thought sadden him in a way that the old way of business was dead; but then again it had died for a reason so there was no use giving it much consideration. Reaching into his jacket he produced a slight manilla packet weighted quite heavily; he wasn't quite sure what he had done to come by the currency but it was in his pocket and he so did not want it to burn a hole right through it. His tailor would have a fit if it ever did.

So he laid it on the counter and eyed it, wondering who, if anyone, would pick it up.

Seras normally well composed and ordered mind was in complete chaos at the moment.

More had happened in those ten minutes with keane and Elyssia than anything in..well all twelve years of school! Too many emotions running through her too many thoughts circling in her head and quite a bit more physical contact than she was used to.

She'd known accepting this job was something she'd wanted to do to give her something she felt was missing or rather lacking in the life experience section. Both sexually speaking as well as emotionally and life experience. So what had she done when one if not more was offered to her? she declined his offer with a pathetic "I'd take far to long to teach" what in the bloody fucking hell was wrong with her!

She could beat herself senseless if it weren't for the fact she was still technically on the job and some might think she was a bit touched in the head if she started punching herself senseless. She'd only caught snatches of what keane had said to her but she'd caught the words "take a break" and she just nodded thinking that was a very good idea. She did indeed need to order her thoughts some and perhaps some of the lovely bartenders drinks would help her.

Going to the bar she sat down on one of the stools and leaned heavily on the counter. "Hey reyson..can I get a Mai Tai..." she said. Her gaze drifted back down to the counter and she licked her lips. The name "Ice Queen" seemed to taunt and follow her mercilessly she wanted to get rid of her icy...innocent demeanor but at the same time she'd live with it so long she didn't know how to go about doing such a thing. Then keane's offer flashed in her mind and she blushed deeply, resting her head on the counter she closed her eyes and groaned. "What a first fucking day..." she murmured.

Lifting her head up she glanced over to the VIP elevator just as he disappeared into it. She hadn't yet checked out the VIP section to be quite honest she was incredibly hesitant to do so. Shaking her head she turned back to the bar, her face was no longer a bright red cherry color but instead more flushed.

To Batdude, this was of no surprise.

He grinned, a wide and toothy grin, one that displayed more prominently on the left side of his face as the latex-clad vixen grabbed him by the cape and licked along his cheek. Again, this was of no surprise, but it was the closest thing to the expression the man would show. A confident, boisterous voice shot out, "THAT'S RIGHT. WHO'S THE BAD MAMMA JAMMA ALREADY GETTIN' SOME TAIL." Then, to Dell, quieter but with a pointing finger, he whispered, "That's right."

With his cape being pulled Batdude soon followed behind. She'd pulled it taut at first since he'd remained there a second to make that quick comment to the other, and completely unnecessary bouncer, but with that out of the way he caught up behind Evelyn quickly and smacked her sweet, latex-covered booty with a rough palm. "You like to roleplay, babycakes?" was the last audible thing as the two descended the stairs, disappearing below.

(OOC: Batdude is exiting this thread for the time being and moving to here.)

Notte said:
As_Day_Fades said:
To Evelyn's comment, Batdude ceased the posing and reached into the crotch of his tights. A wad of hundreds was then produced from its front. Batdude sent his wad all over Evelyn's stomach and chest, watching it go everywhere. "For you, my dear, for you. Take it and enjoy. As for me, I shall partake of your finest, big-breasted whores." Then, curiously, "You have big breasts." Completely serious, "If you would take me to a room and answer to 'Catwoman,' there is another large wad in it for you."

When the wad of cash hit her in the chest and fell to the floor, Evelyn was mildly surprised, and then looked down at Batdude's groin area, wondering just how much of it was actually money and how much of it was actually real. She bet more money than anything else. She wasn't laughing and her face was locked into a curious expression, before her lips curled up like a felines and she moved forward, grabbing hold of Batdude's cape and pressing her body against his, her tongue running up the side of his cheek as if she were a cat. "Follow me, you bad boy, I'll show you what a real Catwoman is like."

Turning around, she still had hold of his cape and as she started walking forward, she looked down at the ground where the money lay. Putting her free hand on Dell's shoulder, she gave him a wicked smile. "Be a dear and pick that up for me." It was very brief and she started to walk forward, through the club and down into the basement where there was a dungeon door. All the while, she had a hold on his cape. Opening it, she dragged Batdude down the stares and into her chambers with her. Her hips swaying from side to side with a rhythmic grace through out the whole walk.
As_Day_Fades said:
To Batdude, this was of no surprise.

He grinned, a wide and toothy grin, one that displayed more prominently on the left side of his face as the latex-clad vixen grabbed him by the cape and licked along his cheek. Again, this was of no surprise, but it was the closest thing to the expression the man would show. A confident, boisterous voice shot out, "THAT'S RIGHT. WHO'S THE BAD MAMMA JAMMA ALREADY GETTIN' SOME TAIL." Then, to Dell, quieter but with a pointing finger, he whispered, "That's right."

With his cape being pulled Batdude soon followed behind. She'd pulled it taut at first since he'd remained there a second to make that quick comment to the other, and completely unnecessary bouncer, but with that out of the way he caught up behind Evelyn quickly and smacked her sweet, latex-covered booty with a rough palm. "You like to roleplay, babycakes?" was the last audible thing as the two descended the stairs, into the basement below.

(OOC: Batdude is exiting this thread for the time being and moving to here.)

For possibly the first time in his life, Dell was speechless. Honestly, someone could have knocked him over with a feather in that moment. He hadn't believed what he'd just witnessed, and had barely even registered Eve's touch of his shoulder or her words. He was too busy trying to pick his jaw up off the ground. Finally, after blinking several times, he glanced after the woman and her new...partner...and blinked some more. Once they were out of sight, he slowly started to come around and began collecting the bills from the ground.

"That...did not just happen," one of the outside bouncers said in a stunned tone, drawing two simple words from Dell that they didn't even challenge. "Shut up." Walking back inside, he assigned another bouncer to the door for the moment, making his way straight to the bar and sliding onto a stool. "Something strong...really strong," he said to whichever bartender first took notice of him, raising a hand to rub his temples. "I'm fairly certain Hell just got really damn cold and the world is about to fucking explode..."

(Moved this post down here so it would kind of make more sense and be in order. :p )

Wh-what?!

Reyson wasn't surprised from Scarlett coming over. That wasn't it. But...how did she know what they'd been talking about just now, him and Marlena? Did she hear them? He'd never worked with non-humans before; did she seriously hear...

Right, because he really needed to blush again.

And the comment about helping break away from the shyness...was that to him? Or the DJ? "U-uh, sure," he responded, simply setting himself to the drink part of her order for now. But he didn't get far from Scarlett and Marlena when he heard Seras flagging him down. There was a certain weird feeling that followed, like he wasn't sure if he should be thankful for the diversion or disappointed the conversation with the succubus hadn't continued. It was what it was. He set to making the drinks.

The Mai Tai came first. First came a good amount of ice, followed by Captain Morgan, almond creme and Triple Sec, in that order, poured into a tall, thin glass. Pineapple juice topped it off, complete with a swirly straw, a drink umbrella, and even a peach slice hanging on one side of the rim. Presentation is key. He set the drink in front of Seras atop a napkin with a colorful tropical design on it, something he liked having a pile of to serve the fruitier drinks with, and almost turned as soon as he set it, but ended up pausing in his step. Reyson eyed her curiously. He outstretched a hand to cup Seras' chin with his thumb and forefinger, guiding her gaze up to meet his. "Hey," he said lightly, "you feelin' okay? Maybe you should take a few minutes."

But he couldn't stay there and dwell for long. He flashed her a smile, but soon turned, going off to fix the succubus' drink. ...Didn't they drink souls? Or, well, eat souls? Or something like that. He had blood stocked for the vampires, but nothing quite along that line. This thought had the blonde smirking a bit as he set to making the Grey Goose drink. He went with one of the standard flavored bottles and a martini glass, pouring it straight, simple enough, with a green olive on a toothpick set to rest on one side.

When he returned to the two women and set the drink on the counter Reyson smiled, but avoided eye contact. Why was he so nervous, really? He wasn't some blushing virgin. Shit, he wasn't anything close. It was just...going from being offered up as a brothel worker by Keane to that VIP woman, to Marlena and her forward offer, and now their top stripper was hitting on him? Had they even been open for an hour?

In the meanwhile, Avery had eyed the three drinks that Reyson brought over to her and down the first two in quick succession. The first, the stronger drink was the one she had been used to drinking at the club closer to her house while the second had quite an odd flavor to it and she couldn't quite peg its ingredients. She had been too busy ogling some of the other people in the room to even pay attention to much else, even the devilishly good-looking Keane. He seemed quite the busy man and though attentive, she failed to do much else other than stare silently at the waitress Seras as she approached. The blonde's hands fluttered nervously as she spoke in hushed tones to Keane and the word virgin popped up somewhere mid-conversation, catching Avery's attention once more. Lifting her third shot, she covered the smirk upon her face by taking her last drink and by the time she had placed the emptied cup back onto the bar, she had lost the company of Keane. A few tingling spots on the back of her hand and a brand spanking new VIP card along with the slight buzz she had going from taking three shots on an empty stomach left the celebutante wondering what in the hell else was going on in the bar.

Raising her hand, she tried to attract Reyson's attention once more for another drink though she doubted his attention would be drawn her way anytime soon since he had another duo of gorgeous women grabbing drinks at the other end of the bar. A figure slipped onto a stool beside her and in her semi-drunken haze she turned to the man, Dell and responded to his ramblings without thinking, "You're telling me. I actually think we're in Hell right now because only Hell would have such god damned beautiful people to play with. Temptation at its finest...." Her eyes finally focused on the face beside her and it was a familiar face. The guy that had been at the entrance checking IDs, perhaps?

Hearing a voice beside him as his drink was passed to him, Dell signaled for another to follow as he downed the shot. He then looked over to the girl beside him who had spoken in reference to his commentary while the next shot was being set up for him. "Oh...not everyone here is that tempting," he said, looking somewhat disconcerted by something, shuddering a bit as the image accosted his poor, fragile mind once more. "I saw living proof of it just a few minutes ago."

He began to calm down a bit after the next shot, though, looking to the attractive brunette once more, and offering a slight half smile. "But the view from here does help," he added. "Sorry. I just...witnessed something extremely disturbing and had to push it out of my head. No disrespect at all toward you." He signaled one more shot to be placed out for him, then glanced to Avery once more. "Now, one might get the impression you don't enjoy having these beautiful people all around you with talk like that." He swept his arm about the room in a gesture to the occupants of the club, though notably left himself out of that gesture. "You're not enjoying yourself?"

Avery had missed the entire show that Batdude and company had put on display so for a brief moment she looked utterly confused. "I would like to see your idea of unattractive if you can honestly tell me that any of these people...." she turned slightly in her chair to gesture at the crowded room, "Are less than mind boggling." The Batdude had already descended the stairs and thus, was not one of the patrons that she was referring to, of course.

As he spoke, she threw her head back and laughed at his comments. "Oh no, I am definitely enjoying myself but it's like being a kid with ADD in a candy store. Everything looks absolutely amazing, I want a piece of each but I don't know what I want to try first...." Her head swiveled to Dell and she flashed him a flirtatious grin. "Does that sound horrible? And not everyone is on the menu either, apparently. Everyone should be forced to wear wristbands so I don't offend someone."

Leaning in towards his ear a bit, she gestured towards the bartender and whispered, "See him? One of the manager types offered him up and he started blushing like mad. I think I'm being tricked..." She pulled back away, grinning once more as she summoned up another triplicate of Three Wise Men shots. The strong ones.

Listening as Avery went on about how beautiful all of the people in the club were, he chuckled softly and offered a nod. She had a point, since Batdude was tucked safely out of sight, luckily, from the crowd. Then she mentioned something that caught his attention, causing him to take the PDA out of his inside breast pocket and take note of the idea. "Wristbands," he said quietly as he punched it in before replacing the PDA and looking to her again.

"That was a brilliant idea," he said, noting that she was lining up more shots after she mentioned Rey's shyness. Looking to the bartender, he smirked a bit, then looked back to the luscious brunette. "Well, if the boss said he's on the menu, that means he agreed to that in writing. He just might have a bit of...stage fright...or something...first timer and all." Shrugging his shoulders a bit, he signaled to have three shots lined up for him, pointing to a bottle of Jose Cuervo 1800 on the shelf before looking to the girl once more.

"And for the record, it doesn't make you sound bad...wanting to sample everything and not knowing where to start. I'd be checking for a pulse if you didn't feel that way." He offered a wink as he spun his stool around and leaned back into the bar, spreading his arms across the edge of the counter top, tilting his head slightly. "Found a few top prospects, though, I assume?"

Avery tucked an arm against her midsection and faked a bow towards Dell before she began laughing again. Apparently she was either in a really good mood or the alcohol was getting to her. "Consider the amazing wristband idea a return service for my free hall pass here...." She lifted the VIP card between two of her fingers before sitting it back on the counter in front of her and as she did, she noticed he had three shots lined up in front of him as well. A smirk crossed her features as she asked, "Going shot for shot with me now? Bad idea. I'm not a lightweight."

Well... at least not when I've actually had food beforehand, at least..... she finished in her head and downed two of her three shots right in a row. "Ahh... prospects... Let's see..." she rubbed her hands together and twirled on her barstool until she was facing the crowd once more. "Wait. Random question. Are threesomes allowed? That would be fun." The idea seemed to leave her head just as quickly though as she pointed out a few interests. First, her finger extended towards Seras. "Heard a whispering about her already. Has me intrigued. Busty blondes are also a plus. The succubus has the opposite effect...."

Avery pointed towards Scarlett with a smirk. "She looks like she knows how to have a good time. The man that gave me the card was a smooth one, Keane? Reyson is delectable but I might save him for a return trip. As much fun as overcoming his stage fright could be... I think I'll let him get used to me first." Another teasing grin flashed towards Dell as she added, "And you're quite the looker too but let me guess... You're one of the 'Look but don't touch' workers, am I right?"

~*~*~*~*~

Yawning quite deeply, Melanie descended the stairs. Being a dancer and courtesan for the club, every day could be dress up day if she wished for it to be and tonight was no different. Tonight, the vampiress was going to play the role of the fallen angel and see what sort of reactions the costume invoked.

Though the club was hopping, she thought she would grab a drink first and she bypassed a few people sitting at the bar until she stood in front of Reyson, grinning teasingly from ear to ear. "Excuse me but can I get some service around here?!"

Seras chewed on her bottom lip thoughtfully as her Mai Tai was placed in front of her, she gave him a sort of Im-not-really-paying-attention-but-thank you sort of smile.

She'd thought he'd gone back over to Marlena and the pink-haired woman but apparently not since she felt him slip a finger under her chin and raise her gaze to him before asking if she was feeling "okay". He didn't linger long for he smiled at her and went back to the women at the end of the bar.

Her position at the bar was right in the middle of everyone, off on one side sat the soon-to-be idol Avery and one of the Bouncers, on the other sat Marlena and one of the lovely little strippers. The up-and-coming Idol Avery and the bouncer seemed to be enjoying quite a cozy little conversation as did the DJ the stripper and the bartender, it sounded like the start of some really lame joke.

Leaning her elbows on the counter she lazily wrapped her fingers around the little Mai Tai the bartender had oh-so-graciously made her and lifted it to her mouth. She took a quick whiff of the little concoction and smiled a little knowing she'd need something a bit stronger to steady her nerves. Tipping the glass back she drank deeply from it not setting it down till the contents were drained. She stared at the empty glass contemplating if she should order something a bit more stronger or listen to that little voice in her head and stop.

Seras had never been drunk, she'd never let herself have more than a little of that or a tid-bit of this and to be frank she was sick of always holding herself back. So what was the answer to all of her problems? To throw all caution to the wind and get another drink! "Hey reyson...can I get another drink? I'll take whatever you'll recommend " she said staring at the various bottles shelved on the wall. Brushing strands of hair from her face she rested her chin on her forearms.

Watching as the up-and-coming (pun intended) idol sat beside him, pointing out her favorites so far from the crowd, Dell smirked lightly. He had to admire the girl's taste, though, as he listened to her listing the qualities of those she found interesting enough to hold her attention. And then she turned her eyes to him and asked, without asking, if he was 'on the menu' so to speak. Chuckling softly, he just gave a gentle shrug. "Let's say that normally, no, I'm not available. I imagine there are occasions where exceptions can be made. What I do off the clock and who I do it with, though, is my business."

He shrugged and looked around a bit, noticing another one of the 'entertainers' coming down for her shift. The girl looked quite alluring with her crimson locks and her black angel outfit. "What about her?" He nudged Avery and pointed Melanie out to her. "And for the record, threesomes, foursomes...as long as you can pay for it, you're allowed as many playmates as you want, assuming that number is available." He then looked to the would-be pop/rock star and grinned mischievously. "But somehow I get the feeling you don't usually end up paying for much of anything, do you?"

Scarlett was going to tease the bartender some more when she saw the sexy vampire, Melanie, trot her way toward the bar wearing a sexy fallen angel costume. How many hot people were going to pop up before the night's over. The succubus doesn't mind it at all, as long she could service them to the best of her ability. That meant a lot of sweet sex along the way.

She saw the sexy tart standing next to her, watching for Reyson's reaction. The bartender was certainly flustered when she spoke to him ever after he gave her the Grey Goose. Her red eyes the focused on the temptress who got some eyes focused on her as more people entered the club. "Hello, Melanie. Looking quite the sinner in that hot outfit," she told the fellow courtesan.

Wow, being in high demand sure was...demanding. A lot of people were calling for a bartender. A good number were calling for him specifically. Reyson had barely been back to Marlena and Scarlett long enough to set the succubus' drink before he saw one of the security guys and that VIP from earlier flagging down a barman. He started that way but someone else beat him to it, handling their drinks. That was convenient. Then he heard his name and looked over to Seras, which caused him to blink. She'd emptied that glass awfully fast, huh? But he went to her regardless.

"A recommendation, huh? Alright. But maybe you should slow d-" The corner of his eye caught someone else motioning for him, at the other end of the bar. He gave the man a quick I'll-be-there-shortly nod before turning toward the tower of liquor bottles between the two counters that comprised the bar area. Reyson pulled out the same bottle he'd used for one of her customers before, Tequila Rose, a part tequila, part strawberry creme blend that was as utterly smooth and delicious as it was alcoholic. He poured enough for a double shot into a small blender with a pair of ice cubes and blended it up finely, so that the ice permeated throughout the drink. As he poured this into a taller shot glass he fixed his glassed again quickly.

Turning back to Seras, he set the pink shot glass in front of her and turned to go to the patron at the other end. Once he turned he saw one of the other workers tending to the man. Woo. That was convenient. But then he heard someone else call out for service, and he looked over to Melanie and...

...the last club he worked at did not have women like this.

He just looked to her. And her outfit. And her. And her in the outfit. "Y-yeah," he simply responded. "What...what can I get you?"

Avery laughed as the man spoke, truly enjoying his company for the moment. He had a spark of intelligence and wit behind that sexy exterior and she was intrigued, wondering how exactly one would go about enticing the man to find a way to enjoy some of his 'free time' with her.

As he gestured to the staircase, her eyes fell upon Melanie and she grinned again as her eyes flowed over the woman's body in that eye-catching costume. "I have a feeling that I wouldn't be the only one begging for her attentions tonight so perhaps on another visit..." It sounded as if she had planned to come back sometime soon, perhaps she would even get a chance to do so again before she left for her fall tour.

Another quip from him elicited another laugh from her and she shook her head, meeting his eyes with her own as she answered him quite seriously. "Honestly? No. One thing I've found though with this newfound celebrity status is that people always want something in exchange. I get free entrance and drinks here... Perhaps word spread and more people come to the club. I'm going to play it up while I can still reap the benefits though."

~*~*~*~*~

Melanie did so enjoy her co-workers more than she enjoyed her job. Addressing Scarlett first, she reached out, stroking a fingertip along the succbus' wing for a moment before replying. "Ahhh, thank you, Scarlett. I've always admired your wings so I thought I'd get a pair of my own." Casting a wink at the demoness, she let her gaze trace over the woman's curvaceous form before Reyson finally acknowledged her and a mischevious grin spread across her painted lips as she leaned forward, her torso pulled up over the bar a bit so she could get closer and playfully, she snapped her teeth at him.

"Well if you would finally give in and let me have a taste of you.... Then that would be at the top of my list but if you're talking about the drinks you sling then I'll take a Blood/Vodka cocktail." A low, seductive laugh left her lips as she took a quick glance around the room. "So tell me, who in here looks like they'd be fun to play with tonight?"

Listening to Avery's theory on why she got a free pass so often, Dell couldn't deny the logic and gave a light shrug. "Maybe so," he said, looking to her and grinning a bit mischievously perhaps. "But honestly, a little publicity isn't asking much when you get your pick of the litter here, now, is it?" He motioned around once more, again gesturing to the sheer beauty and sex appeal that not only surrounded them, but completely engulfed them. "And with this, you're not just getting the beauty...but the experience. These folks are professionals, after all. They know how to please..."

He simply left it at that and spun to grab his Cuervo shots, downing all three one right after the other before turning to lean against the bar once more, seeming hardly fazed by the alcohol, even though in the last few minutes he'd drank enough to take down a frat party. Looking to Avery again, he simply flashed a charming smile. He might have been a 'special order' item rather than a normal 'menu' item, but it didn't mean he was lacking any of the charisma that anyone else around here possessed. It actually looked as if such charm might have been part of the requisites for being hired at this point.

Oh my. Oh...my. They'd talked before, briefly. This was only the first night Blue Moon was open, but they'd spoken before briefly and she'd made the interest in biting him clear even then. Call him old fashioned, but he kinda liked being human. And biting turned you, right?

He didn't know if he should jump at the teeth snap or laugh or just blush. Blushing was a common thing today. He didn't usually. Usually he was Mr.Cool & Collected behind the counter, but it was one after the other here!

"Ah, well, well there's the woman right here," with a slight nod toward the VIP woman. "And I think the guy down there is looking for some action." To this he gave a nod the other direction, over to Duc, who had been by himself most of this time. "There's another that's sitting over away from the bar a bit. She's a real looker. And she likes my drinks." That came both playfully and matter-of-factly, always proud of his work. "But anyway. Vodka and blood cocktail, right?" Reyson smiled to her. He glanced at her outfit again and had a slight, slight slight yet noticeable shiver, and turned away, going to mix her her drink.

Unless otherwise requested, Grey Goose was the standard bearer of vodkas in his eyes. That was mixed with equal parts blood from beneath the counter, which was a mixture he wasn't quite sure if the ratio was correct on but he'd have to watch a few of the vampires and judge their reactions - he sure as shit wasn't gonna give it a taste. What was more interesting than the drink, though, was the conversation he was having with himself while making it, all of which was in his head. These girls were everywhere, and they were all bombshells! There was Melanie, and there was Scarlett, and there was Marlena, and he was pretty sure he could have something going with Seras if he wanted, and the VIP, whose name he hadn't gotten, had given him a playful smile or two. AND asked Keane about his...availability. It was ridiculous to think he'd been so amazed at the beauty of Kelly at the start of his shift, and here he was surrounded by so many beauties that it was hard to even keep her in mind!

As far as his personality was concerned, Reyson was somewhere smack dab in the middle of outgoing and being so in over his head right now that he couldn't help but be shy. But, this was insane. He had to make himself available to at least one of these women, or he was gonna simply go mad.

Melanie made for a fine - read: fine choice.

So he fixed her drink, and he returned it to her, setting it on the counter. He didn't say anything when he returned it, but he gave her a polite, friendly smile. Set beneath the cocktail glass was a napkin, like normal. Unlike normal, however, he'd scrawled something on it, something simple.

fourth floor
room seven
I get off at four​

Azael had heard of a new "club" that was newly opening it's doors and had been told he just had to check it out.

Azael was the head of several corporations and so word of new places of business reached his ears rather quickly. Although he wasn't a virgin by any account he wasn't one to go visiting strip clubs or sleeping with whores as he found both the women and the act highly distasteful. However he'd heard certain...rumors about this club that had certainly piqued his interest and if nothing else...he did enjoy his alcohol. He half wondered if they carried any sort of sake there, he hadn't had any of the stuff in to long a time.

His gaze skimmed lazily over the buildings exterior's, his stride was long but also sort of lazy as well. He had one hand loosely tucked into one pocket and his other dangled at his side. The outside of the new place was said to be a rather plain blue color, nothing fancy or overly eye catching about the place.

Running his fingers through his short blonde hair he stopped, the next building over bore striking resemblance to the description he'd been given. Smirking he knew there was really only one way to find out if it was or not, walking over to the building he came across some bouncers who asked for his ID. With a small flourish he brought his hand out of his pocket with his ID between his fingers. The bouncers looked it over before waving him through, with a little cocky smirk he pocketed the ID and went on in with that same lazy stride.

He had to admit that the interior of the club did surprise him...a lot. It didn't have that rancid smell nor did it make him feel like scrubbing himself for hours for just having looked at it. No, this place was surprisingly pleasing to the eye and a glance at the bar let him know it was stocked very well.

He didn't know how a place like this ran it's business and he couldn't deny he was a bit curious as to how it did work. So for now the important business man sat down at a near-by table and waited for a waiter or waitress to get his order.

Depending on his experience he might decide to spread the word around a little as well as make a few more trips back here himself.

His gaze drifted over the different faces in the bar and even he had to admit that the women here; well the ones he could see were very stunning though not all of them looked exactly...human. " Seems this place has a more discerning taste than I'd have ever thought possible.." he murmured to himself chuckling softly.

Sirius Lee was the new Leader of the Clan and new to this particular city. Since he had been here, he had gone to all of the brothels and strip clubs, knowing that the courtesans were more likely to donate blood if they got paid for it. Often times they would throw it off as just a fetish, so that those of his kind wouldn't have to worry. However, when he had learned of this place, he had to check it out and as he got closer to it, the spill of spiritual power coated the air around him and he knew that it was more than it seemed.

When he walked forward, the bouncer stopped him to ask for ID and he pulled it out of his wallet. Apparently there were some humans here if he had to be asked for his legal age and those who just knew what he was. Once the bouncer checked, Sirius walked into the club and took in a shuddering deep breath. Picking out the other creatures that were in here. He could smell the Succubus, the sulfur of a Demon, the taint of a turned blood, the abomination of a half breed, human, and more. There was a faint trace of Blue Blood around the room, but he figured that the Vampire who had it had left long ago, not thinking that one would work in a Brothel when they were of Blue Blood and most likely Clanned; since it was unheard of for a Blue Blood to be Clanless.

Then what does that mean for her...Death? His thoughts centered around his sister as he walked in and sat down at a table looking at the patrons and workers that surrounded him. The place was full of beautiful woman and handsome men. His lips parted up in a sensual smile and he waited for someone to take his order; for he was sure that there would be blood. He knew his looks would attract attention, the length of his jet black silken hair, strong jaw line, toned muscles but feminine looks. Light grey eyes that would pull them in. His dress however was from a different century although newly made. Tight leather pants, knee high strapped suede and leather boots, a tight corseted shirt/vest that had buckles and was platted with metal to help against attacks.

Avery grinned at Dell, watching the man take a trio of shots like they were water and she shook her head, laughing as she pushed her dark hair away from her face. “The real question is how can you stand to be around all of this beauty and seduction 24/7? I’ve told you my choices so tell me… What would yours be?”

Both brows raised in challenge and another grin swept her lips as she looked around the room trying to peg his preferences. Even if she didn’t decide to use any of the club’s other services tonight, she would still tell anyone that it had been a fun time. The people she had met thus far were both entertaining and charming as well as drop-dead gorgeous. Not a bad place at all to drop some cash if you had it on you.

~*~*~*~*~

Melanie listened to the bartender’s recommendations and though they were all entertaining, she couldn’t help but keep her focus on Reyson instead. He took a little longer with her cocktail than with the normal drinks but she didn’t mind. It had to be more demanding to serve clientele that weren’t all 100% human and when the drink was finally placed in front of her, she picked it up and took a delicate sip before noticing the writing. A smirk crossed her lips as she read the note and she downed the rest of her drink in one steady swig then pushed the emptied glass across for him to collect. When he would move towards it, she’d lean forward over the counter again to whisper, “Why wait so long? Don’t you get breaks…? A lunch….?” Followed by a dark and seductive chuckle as she pulled herself back off of the bar and stood beside Scarlett.

Dell had settled against the bar again, looking to Avery and cocking an eyebrow slightly as she pushed some of the hair back from her lovely features and asked her question. "I can stand it because it's my job to do so," he answered honestly. "That's not to say I don't get tempted. I fight it off every night. Or I will be...but I think I've done well so far." He smirked lightly and looked around for a moment as she asked her next question of who his choice would be.

"I have a few I would enjoy quite a bit. I'm not sure if you saw the woman I was at the door with earlier..." He paused there, shuddering a bit at the thought of what the beautiful Eve might be doing with the Witless Wonder, a.k.a. Batdude at that moment. Finding his train of thought once more, he continued. "But she was very...provocative. The one waitress...Seras...she's nice, if not a little shy for my taste. Then there's the pink haired succubus over there. Delicious. The girl I pointed out to you earlier in the angel costume...don't even have to think about it. Then there's my bosses, Kelly and Lori. That's a personal fantasy..." He then looked to Avery and grinned slightly. "Did I forget someone? Oh, right. There's you." He winked and turned his gaze back to watch the crowd, both relaxing and doing his job at the same time as he kept an eye on the events around him.

"You're a very tempting woman," he assured the girl, letting his gaze shift toward her once more after scanning the club and finding nothing wrong. "And a man would be lucky to be chosen by you."

Camouflaged throughout the club he concentrated on the environment around him, searching for a particular person amongst the crowd of customers and employees who accommodated everyone with their desires. Emerging from the ground a few feet away from Dell, Alistair felt obligated to address an issue he had with that oddball of a customer in the confines of this club. Lifting up his hat people would notice the dual layered irises that was a trademark of his link to this lesser demon.

" Sir, I will monitor the activity between that caped bastard and one of our employees. I speculated that you do not trust that imbecile and if possible want him dispose of or thrown out of this place. Your order is my command."

Saying all this in an apathetic tone like a machine, the Scotsman fought the urge to make a scene concerning that weirdo in this building. It was times like this he missed his old profession, fantasizing multiple methods for ripping the skin from his flesh with his knives.

[ Kinda rushed to finish this since I had to leave ASAP. Hopefully this suffices for you Scotty]​

Reyson leaned over to pick up the emptied glass. That and the turn that followed would have all been one fluid movement, his job well requiring him to stay in a state of constant motion, but then Melanie leaned in. Interrupting that turn, he paused as she whispered, and as she chuckled soon after. And he turned his face just a bit more away, each cheek thoroughly flushed.

After a moment he turned back to see the redheaded vixen go back to stand by Scarlett. Reyson forced his face to a calm, as much as one really could - which, really, was only so much. The corner of his eye looked over her profile, looked over her from the side. That front. That back. That motherfucking outfit. This was too much. Being hit on was one thing, but this was insane.

He could stand for a break.

Reyson turned his back to her completely now, without a word. He went over to the sink to set the glass there. Pausing there for a few seconds, he thought it over, letting the idea linger in his mind and just shaking his head. "Hey, you alright?" one of the other bartenders asked, stopping beside him as he set two empty shot glasses by the sink. "Hm?" Reyson piqued up. "Oh. Oh, yeah. Yeah. Well, sort of. ...Hey, I think I'm gonna take my break." The other man's brows came together. Ultimately he shrugged, "While we're so hopping? Well, alright. See you. More tips for the rest of us."

The blonde didn't respond to that, other than an awkward smile and a private shake of his head. He needed a break. Stopping only long enough to grab his jacket from beneath the counter and sling it over one shoulder, Reyson slipped away from the bar and went right for the stairs. If Melanie was observant and decided to follow, he had a very good feeling he'd like that. If not, for fuck's sake, he could use the breather.

This place was just nuts.

(OOC: Reyson is exiting this thread for the time being and moving to here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom