Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club & Brothel OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sex, a non-brothel worker goes to the parking lot.
For after work, a non-brothel worker goes back to their crummy apartment.
;)

glares at fades flipping him off

No one asked you <x<

ties and gags him up

<x<

In case you have any more smartass comments!

Actually, non-brothel workers still have rooms if they want them. I've estimated there to be something like 16 rooms per floor, so there's plenty of room for it. If need be, we'll just expand the basement a bit for more rooms too.

Or you can have an apartment nearby or something. That's up to you.

Can't...breathe...after reading...Fades' reply...to Notte!

*Falls over dead with a big, stupid grin, as if he had just been dosed with Joker Juice*

So I can make a thread with either a room for me or a nearby apartment?

THANKS!
Imma just have my own room
<_<
>_>

gets to work on it.

Just an fyi to those I'm playing with: The next two days, Friday and Saturday, I'll be tied up with family events, so if I'm on at all it'll be sparse. After that I'm on the east coast, on the coast itself, and we're expected to get hit by the hurricane pretty strong here come Saturday night, so any power outages as a result of that might prolong my time away or they might not happen at all. Who knows!

Scotty & Notte: I've read up to date on Evelyn's room. You guys can keep going. Batdude won't have another post until you're either done and (hopefully)freeing him, or directly interacting and needing a response. When the time comes I'll have an overview covering the poor guy's agony and such to bring things up to speed.

Sidenote: TERRIBLE whore.

You're a terrible whore! And you enjoyed every minute of it.

*Hugs*

Be safe though, darling.

Okay folks. Eli and Kelly's Penthouse is up in the brothel. This area is off limits UNLESS you are invited directly by Eli or Kelly. The description is now finished and it's a fully playable area, given the previously stated conditions. This is their personal living space, and anyone caught there without an invite will be immediately treated as a hostile and dealt with in an appropriate manner.

Since I haven't hear back from the person I'm RPG with plus with my character idling, I'm going to bring back Scarlett back in the main area for a bit before she performs.

So, I just need to reiterate a point I seem to recall making before. There isn't always a PC bartender or server in the club, but there are ALWAYS NPC bartenders. I see people still posting about how they're sitting there waiting to be served when none of the PC bartenders or servers are currently in the main area. It is perfectly fine to have yourself served by an NPC, which you all have full control over for those purposes, rather than sitting there tapping your fingers waiting for a PC to come and serve your drinks and such. Sometimes they're busy with other things, and constantly posting that you're waiting for them like you're trying to rush them back is rude. Please, just have an NPC serve your drinks if a PC is not available to do so. Thank you.

Same here. College + Internship = No time for anything but studying. Ahhh! Hopefully I'll get into a groove soon so I can begin posting again.

I was in the Employee thread area and the person who created that thread mentioned something about an IC thread???

I haven't seen a IC thread. I was told that is the best place to talk to Blue Moon staff if you wish to get hired as a worker at Blue Moon. Could someone help me with the IC Thread thing? Thank you for your help.

Just wanted to come in and applaud this beautiful Brothel and Club. being gone for two months can really twists things for a person, since...well....I don't know what's going on anymore, hehehe. I might just join this wonderful place....if I can.Other then that, just wanted to compliment it.

Hey I just met you, and this is...*gets smacked with a fish* Ugh...sorry, forgot that got overplayed.

Random attempts of jokes aside, may I ask one of the people behind the idea of this open rp about its status? As in, is it still open? I know it’s probably me not seeing some kind of obvious announcement, but both areas are closed of not allowing me to post... Is the thread is in some sort of hiatus that’s fine, I just want to know If I did something wrong with my character profile and how to fix it, and in general understand what going on, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom