Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Moon Club & Brothel OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty Rage

Supernova
This thread is where all OOC chatter pertaining to The Blue Moon Club and Brothel should go, including requests, suggestions, questions, and just general chat and playful banter. Of course, you are also welcome to come to either Candira or myself for anything you may need, and we will help you to the best of our ability. In general, though, before you flood us with PMs, try asking your questions here first please. Maybe another player can help you out and save us all a bit of time.

RE: The Blue Moon Club and Brothel OOC

Please do us a favor and try to get our attention if you want us to see a suggestion. Fill up your post with the ! emoticon, bold, italicize, and/or underline your suggestion. Make it red or some other easily readable color. And for Pete's sake, DO NOT make it tiny, no matter how pretty you think it is.

That said, feel free to discuss ideas with anyone here and if you want to hash out more details with Scotty and me, try and get us here first, then send us a PM.

I'm inclined to say no, they don't have to be human. All races are welcome. ^_^ I know some folks enjoy playing races that are more than human, and I see no problem with it as long as everyone has fun!

And thanks SB! ^_^ I hope it does well. I've missed it too!

That's good know, I love playing succubi as you well know. I'm going to try her out as an employee for the establishment on the brothel wing.

I hope to see activity come in good waves and I will keep my eye on you. ;)

You know you're always welcome! ^_^ I'll be looking forward to seeing you there! And you can always double, you know. Performers are often also brothel workers, as it gives them a chance to showcase themselves in the club to make the customers want them. Hehe.

And she IS delicious! Though you forgot to change the sex to female when you copied the profile format. :p Just thought I'd let you know that so people don't think she's a cross dresser. :D

*Chuckles and pets the SB* Well, come on in and chat us up in the club whenever you're ready. Candi and I have already started a little pre-opening RP.

Apologies to my two lovely current RP partners in the main thread. I'll get a reply up soon. I've just been feverish today and haven't felt very creative or inspire unfortunately. :(

As soon as I get to feeling better and my must starts putting out again I'll get something up! ^_^

I went ahead and tossed a character profile up. Let me know what you guys think. I'm gonna hold off on joining what's going on until I get the OK from either Scotty or Candira on my profile; if needed, I'm open to changing things around.

A few quick questions:

I've seen the mention that everyone must purchase a VIP Pass in several spots. Should I assume, as an employee, that Reyson will have been handed one already? If not, is it as simple a thing as shelling out money to a cashier at the door?

Going by what I wrote in his profile, could I assume Reyson has his own private, invite-only room in the brothel area? Or somewhere else in the club? I picture it being as much a place he crashes at as it is somewhere to bring people back to. He'll have his own apartment outside of the place, but there's an amount of personal items in the room and it's not uncommon for him to spend the night.

In the brothel's subforum, I'm assuming the stickied threads are the main rooms for people to play in normally and non-stickied threads are private rooms? So to go along with my previous paragraph, if he does have his own room would I make my own thread for it along with a description?

If any of this doesn't fit with your vision just let me know. It's your guys' game!

Yep. Employees already have VIP access, so no worries there, and if he's a brothel worker, then he does indeed get his own, private invite only room, which it's on you to make the thread for. It will be on the 4th, 5th, or 6th floor, I'll let you decide on that, just make sure to put the floor in parentheses when you make the thread. Be creative with the room name if you like, or keep it simple, either way, as long as it's clear whose room it is.

And welcome aboard bromigo! Glad to have you along!

In case that didn't make it clear, you have the go ahead. :p

So, maybe it's just me, and I understand the term has been neutered for easy reference, but anyone else still think it's weird to call female customers 'patrons'? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom