Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exaustion came over Mana for the first time. A breathy moan escaped her lips as she said. "Mmm...I'll take care of that." She planned on putting his cock in her mouth whenever he was about to blow.

She gave his penis the last few strokes needed to make him cum. The saltyness went into her mouth and she sucked him hard making sure that all of it came out. Then standing up she swallowed, and sashayed her way to the shower. She found an unopened toothbrush and opened it, then brushed her teeth. Finally she went to the walk-in shower and turned it on. She stepped in the slightly cold water running over her tan skin and chocolate brown hair, she wondered if he would join her so that they could maybe get to know each other.
A giggled escaped her full pink lips at the thought. Who knew that she would be the girl to fuck now and ask questions later?

Ben walked from the bed to the shower where Mana stood letting the cool water run over her back and hair and he stepped into it with her, his hands lathering up some soap and washing her back. he leaned down and gave her a kiss, his tongue delving into her mouth.

Eagerly returning his kiss she draped her arms on his shoulders. Pulling away she looked up at him.
"Thank you that was...fabulous." She said befoe stepping away and putting soap on his chisled chest

"your welcome" he let her wash him, his body enjoying teh relaxing feel of the water. when the water was turned off, he stepped out first and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around Mana, drying her off.

Taylor smiled extending a hand to Leo. "Taylor. The host." She said smiling. "Glad you're enjoying yourself." She said letting a hand rest on his thigh. "So you come to parties like this often?" She asked.

Leo smiled, taking her hand and kissing it. "A gorgeous host for a fun party" he said. He felt her hand on his thigh but didn't think much of it. "I've been to a few, although I think I might like this one more than the others" he said with a wink.

If only Leo had a clue about the things that had already happened. She laughed softly. "Then I guess both of us have the same opinion of each other." She said then leaned closer, kissing him softly on the lips.

He smiled at her. He returned her kiss, pulling her into his lap. His hand wandering to her hips as their lips locked. Afterwards he grinned at her. "Shall we give everyone a show or get more private?" he asked with a slap of her ass. "Either way, they'll hear you" he said with a wink.

She smirked. "Where would you like to do it at?" She asked. After being fucked out here she didn't really care anymore where it was

Her dark hair fell across her face, creating a veil behind which she could hide as she was sipping her beer and swinging her legs into the poll.While a shadow loomed over her she looked up.

Leo smiled. "How about in the pool?" he asked with a wink. He gave her ass a squeeze and started to grind against her. "What do ya say sexy?" he asked with a naughty grin across his face.

Taylor smirked. "Sounds fun. I've never done that before." She said as she got off of his lap and into the pool.

[Amaya who are you responding to? Because I brought Drake back in]

Camryn Draik said:

yeah i know she was saying hi to drake should add the name my bad sorry

Camryn Draik said:
Taylor smirked. "Sounds fun. I've never done that before." She said as she got off of his lap and into the pool.

Leo got up and jumped in soon after. He pulled her close once he surfaced. He winked at her and untied her bikini top. "Let's lose this" he said with a grin.

Ben walked out a towel on his hips since he had left his shorts close by the pool. he saw Taylor looking like she was getting ready to have some fun, and Drake hovering over Amy, Mana sat by the pool... but now his eyes fell towards Tina. he walked over to her slowly, his shadow fell over her bronze skin. "hello my dear, how are you." Ben cooed as eh sat down next to her in the water.

Mana felt exausted so grabbing a large glass she filled it with vodka. Slowly she began drinking it, every sip making her body warm. She went to a lawn chair and laid back her binkini sparkling.

Tina made herself a bloody Mary then walked out to the pool. She remembered how Ben put his hand on her ass and she let out a smile. she found a seat and sat down looking around the place before sipping on her drink.
(sorry all if i made it look i dropped out just had not had a chance to get on till now)

The vodka began getting to Mana's head as she stood to refill her glass. It was a tall glass too, the kind you put normal drinks in. By now it tasted like water as she took a big gulp.

The vodka began getting to Mana's head as she stood to refill her glass. It was a tall glass too, the kind you put normal drinks in. By now it tasted like water as she took a big gulp.

Ben looked over his shoulder at Tina, and headed over to her, he sat down next to her, his large hands resting again on her ass. "Why hello there again sexy, how are you enjoying yourself?"

Tina would normally remove the guys hand from her ass but today she did not care. "yea I'm enjoying myself what about you ". she took a quick glance at him and give him a pretty smile. she then sipped some more of her drink before she just drank the last of it real fast. she knew the slower you drank any type of wine or liquor or beer the longer it takes to get you drunk but the faster you drink the quicker it works. She then stood up took a look at Ben and said "getting anther drink you want one"?

amaya said:
yeah i know she was saying hi to drake should add the name my bad sorry
[It's fine :) ]

Drake walked back over to her. "So...still having fun?" He asked.

KevinR778 said:
Leo got up and jumped in soon after. He pulled her close once he surfaced. He winked at her and untied her bikini top. "Let's lose this" he said with a grin.

Taylor blushed lightly and set her top out side of the pool. She didn't want to have to go looking for it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom