Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pool Party Orgy! (More people wanted)

Amy nodded at him as she let her hand lower rubbing her own clit and sucking deeper under him. "hmm..hmm" she was gasping as she went licking playful on his skin, pinching him few times softly while rubbing herself and looking at Taylor how good she was at sucking him.

Ben couldn't hold out any longer the sucking from both women drove him over the edge. he shot his load hard, a few shots hit Amy's breasts and her face,a s well as Taylor's. but a majority of it shot out and into the mouth of both women who opened wide for the shot. "you girls are the best." though he had just shot his load his cock was still hard as rock, and he still had energy to fuck both of them till they came. "So as i am still hard, who wants off first?"

Tay wiped the cum off that had landed on her. She tossed a look towards the pool and it seemed that Drake left while they were fucking. She stood up alittle shaky but straightened out. "I'm alright. I don't think I can take anymore of you at this point." Tay said softly. Her face a light shade of pink.

Amy looked at Taylor as she was cleaning herself too, then she turned and faced Ben "I don't I may need some break to" she said as she was still sitting at the ground.

"indeed, my little crumpets, we can break, damn that was good, would you two not agree?" he was exhausted now, and wanted nothing more than sleep.

Amy nodded and walked over to the pool and dove in "Cold water is the best way to relax" she said while swimming into the pool.

Taylor nodded as she found some clothes and dove into the snacks. The sex had taken more out of her than she first thought.

Amy was still swimming but minutes later she got out of the pool and dressed too, she sat and grabbed a beer. relaxed at her seat as it was a wild time for her.

Taylor sat down on one of the pool chairs after grabbing a soda out of the cooler.

May lay herself back and was rested the drinks she had where getting her all dizzy, as she looked at the open sky.

Mana found the pool house magnificent. She stood outside the front door in a pink skirt over the bottoms of her white and gold bikini. She touched her brown hair before raising her hand to knock.

Ben heard the knock first his grey eyes darting to the door. "Hey Taylor, I think another guest has arrived, want me to go and see who it is, or would you like the honors since it is your party?"

Taylor gave a slight shrug. For the most part everyone seemed dressed now.
"You can."

[Mana you need to fill out a profile, link to the profile thread is in the first post, before you go any farther.]

[Sorry about that, i did. ^^] She pulled her chestnut brown hair into a messy ponytail and smoothed her skirt, wishing she'd worn black instead of pink. Crossing one foot behind the other she waited.

May was drinking her beer and was resting as she heard the bell ring "Finally more people around" she said , but after Ben would open the door she went back drinking her beer and resting.

Ben got to the door and saw the sexy yet petite Mana. "Why hello there my darling welcome to the party, the few, including me that have settled out into the pool area. we have beer, and stuff."

(http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=25253&pid=741792#pid741792)
Tina brown walked into the party rather late and she knew it. She just did not know if she would be in a mood for a pool party after finding out the last one she attended to her ex had shown up with the girl he had ran away with. she decided in the end she was going to get wasted and sleep with someone does not matter who. she looked around at all the people who seem to be having fun and little drunk. she saw Ben and walked over to him saying "hello handsome got any beer ".

Mana looked at the handsome male and beautiful female. "Hello and thank you. I'm Mana." She said her voice smooth and clear. Stepping past the two she went to the kitchen in search of a popsicle.

Benen looked Tina over carefully, he had seen her around but had never actually spoken to her. "Yeah i got a few beers, and some harder shit if you want it, dear." he had just fucked but he felt like he could go for a few more rounds. as he spoke to her his hand fell onto her ass, stroking it softly as his looked deep into her eyes.

Mana admired Ben while his eyes were elsewhere, she looked over his body and shivered. Deciding instead on a glass of vodka she walked out onto the patio and smiled at the two girls already there.

Drake walked back out of the house coming up behind Taylor. "Hey I was wondering where you went." Taylor said cheerfully. Drake shrugged.
"Took a nap. You and Amy tired me out."

Taylor looked up to see Mana and Tina walk in. "Hey girls." She said waving.

Taking a seat on the edge of the pool Mana removed her skirt revealing her tanned theighs. Downing her vodka she slipped into the pool, her nipples instantly hard. "Hi how's everyone?" She asked.

his eyes caught her nipples as he led Tina to the alcohol, and he dove straight into the pool surfacing next to Mana. "Why hello there my.." his eyes wondered her body up and down, "Tasty little morsel...I don't think i was properly introduced My name is Benen Eachann, a pleasure to meet you my dear." he took her hand and kissed it but didn't stop at just her hand his mouth found its way up her arm and sashayed itself over to her mouth where his tongue delved deep into her mouth.

Goosebumps rose as Ben kissed his way up her arm. "Well then it's nice to meet you." She breathed before his mouth found hers. A blush crept onto her cheeks as his tongue explored her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom