Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pool Party Orgy! (More people wanted)

Drake did as requested and thrusted into her harder. He could hear his balls slapping against her ass. "Nnn!" He leaned down over her some. "This better?" He asked grunting some. He felt like he was going to come soon though.

"ahhh..my gosh ...so wild" she groan as she wrapped her hands around him feeling him ramming her deeply. Making her climaxing more than one she looked at him and nodded "ahhh...yes so good....more..faster" she moan loud under him.

"the look of loneliness in your eye, plus the way that you keep looking over at us." Benen didn't wait for her answer his lips made contact with hers, and his hand locked on to her breast, massaging it as he kissed her.

Drake could feel Amy start to tighten around him and thrusted harder and faster into her. His cock throbbing as he ached to finish. He slowed some. "Fuck...I'm gonna finish..." He groaned as he pulled out of her.

---

Taylor blushed some but happily kissed him back. Instinctively her hand gently wrapping around the base of his manhood, gently starting to stroke him. She broke off his kiss and bit his neck wantingly.

Amy's body was shivering still as he pulled out of her, "ahhh...that was so wild" she would groan and breathing deeply still shaking form the rough banging he gave her. Looking at him not believing she was becoming so wild.

Benen enjoyed teh biting, and his hands dove under Taylor's firm ass, picking her up, and pressing her against the side of the house, where she stood. he pulled her legs wide and his cock was already at her pussy when he began to hump. the mixture of all the fucking, Benen could tell that Taylor was still wet as hell, and just so he was able to ram his entire length deep into her pussy.

Drake started to stroke his member so that he could finish. If he didn't soon it'd become alittle more than painful for him.

---
Taylor gasped out of surprise when Ben picked her up and pressed her to the house. She could feel his dick at the opening of her pussy. Her juices nearly dripping onto his member. As he thrusted into her she let out a sharp squeak.

May sat closer to him so he could finish on her, as she would look at Taylor and Ben starting having fun again.

Benen thrust in and out of Taylor his cock like a piston in an engine, he leaned down and bit at her neck like she had him and then blew into the nape of her neck. his hands grasped her ass, squeezing and kneading it it rhythm to his thrusts.

Drake noticed Amy kneeling before him. He wasn't huge about coming on girls but since that's what she seemed to be after he let his come spray her chest and neck.

---
Taylor moan loving the way that Ben was handling her especially him biting her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and bit him back once she was close enough.

Amy waited till Drake finished, she was still breathing a bit heavily. After gain her breath again, and her lost energy she smiled at Drake. Getting up and walking on the shower cleaning herself. Minutes later she walked on table and got two beer giving the one to Drake "That was great!" she said smiling and sat on the corner of the pool drinking, as she turned and looked at Taylor and Ben still having fun.

Benen could feel her getting ready to cum, and picked up his own pace, and with-in a few pumps he rammed deep into Taylor's pussy, as his cock exploded with cum deep inside of her... "Fuck, now that is what i call fucking like rabbits."

Drake pulled on his trunks after he finished up and cleaned off. "Well that was fun." He smirked.

---
Taylor gasped as he pressed himself farther into her. She could feel their cum seep out of her some and blushed looking at him. "If I end up pregnant I'm going to have your ass." She muttered.

"Then that would be something that you could have for the rest of our lives then, I am an honorable man, and i would marry you if it came down to that." Benen hugged her as he pulled out, he kissed her and picked her up taking both of them to the shower.

Amy nodded at Drake and relaxed then against the pool. Drinking her beer, as she was feeling a bit drunk. She let her legs float on inside the water as she was sitting on the bool bending her back to the side and listen to the others and smiled.

Drake arched a brow over hearing Ben as he went inside with Taylor. "That was interesting." He muttered to himself and dove into the pool. After coming back up for air he swam over to where Amy was perched. "So...was that your first time with having a threesome and foursome?" He asked.

---

Taylor raised a brow and looked into Ben's eyes trying to figure out if he was bluffing. Thankfully going into the house to shower gave them some privacy. "So why didn't you pull out?" She asked now that they were out of hearing range of the other two.

Amy raised he dark blue eyes and looked at him as she listen at his question. Finding it a bit awkward but she simply answered him "Yes it was my first time...I don't usually have wild times like this ones". She fixed her hair aside "And you ...do you have wild times and threesomes...etc all the time?" she asked him.

Drake shrugged slightly. "I party alot but yeah that was my first threesome and all." He said making a face. "So....what do you want to do now?"

Amy smiled "oh was your fist too" as she raised her eyebrow,and pause for few seconds to think. "I have no idea, but i wouldn't say no at anything wild and naughty" she grinned at him.

Drake shook his head, an amused smile on his face. "I need to recoop alittle before I go back at it." He said then motioned to the pool. "Come swim?"

"Sounds good" she said and dove into the pool, feeling the cold water on her body. "So refreshing" she whispered and swam where he was "This pool is really amazing" she said as she enjoyed.

Drake laughed softly and paused for a moment before deciding that he would take off his trunks and toss them onto the patio. "That's alittle better."

---
"Yeah but still." She started as she turned on the water so they could bathe. "Ben...do you even like me like that?" She asked not sure of what else to say.

Amy smiled as as she saw him take them off, she felt better that she wouldn't be the only naked at the pool. "Well its much better " she agreed with a smile and went on swimming cross the pool.

"Yes, considering besides amy, your the only other Girl i've fucked in teh last six months. I have had teh hots for you ever since we first met, its just that i never got the chance to tell you exactly how i felt, and all. do you still like for what i've done, or who i am?" he stepped into teh shower with her, lathering up her back with soap and delicately washing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom