Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pool Party Orgy! (More people wanted)

Taylor quickly wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her. He was bigger than she thought and wasn't sure if she'd be able to fuck him or not. When he sat down on one of the chairs she couldn't help but wince alittle as she came down on him harder than expected. She slowly rose and fell on his member though. "After they get going we should make this more interesting." She said leaning forward some.

-----

Drake took her breast and started to lick at her nipple while he let his other hand open up his trunks and release his eight and a half inch hard member. After being released he felt himself rub against her bikini bottom, feeling the lips of her pussy.

Amy slowly moaned feeling her small pink nipples getting hard "Oh my good!!!" as she saw his thick and huge cock "This ..hhmmm is too big for me to handle" she whispered at his ear as she let herself rubbing on his hardness slowly getting wet at his touch.

Drake smirked. "I'll be gentle. I need to get you warmed up first right?" He said half teasingly. He moved her bottom to the side some and let his member rub against her pussys lips. His member throbbing wantingly. "I'm not your first am I?" He asked as he groped her with his free hand and rubbed her nipple.

Benen looked into her eyes, and smirked. "Isn't that the best way to do it?" he leaned his head down and his mouth slowly encompassed her nipple, he began to suck on it as his hips bucked up softly at first, but grew in veracity as she matched his motions.

Taylor smirked letting out a soft moan as he started to thrust harder into her. "Damn Ben. You're bigger than I thought you'd be." She said softly. Her face turning a darker shade of pink as she bounced on his thick member. It filled her better than any guy that she'd been with before.

"Gentle ..." she smiled "No babe ...be wild ...I want to have some fun" she whispered at his ear as she gave him a lick. "No don't worry your not my first one" she answered as she could feel his thick tip rubbing against her pussy lips. she could feel herself starting to get moist as she thought 'this is so erotic' . "hmmm...yeah..." she started to moan above his lap feeling him turning her on.​

"Most women say that i am. now turn over for me." he said this as he pulled her around his cock still tight in her pussy, but her being so wet allowed for him to turn her around and into doggy style. he grasped her hips and started to pound her into her, teh feeling intense. "Damn you've got a tight pussy... I love it."

Drake moved some under her and pulled the strings that tied her bikini leaving her exposed and picked her up putting her on the seat. He leaned over her slightly and looked down stroking his member some. "Did you want to um 'lubricate' it alittle first?" He asked leaving the rather heavy hint in the air.

---
Taylor blushed and bent down so that her breasts were pressed against the pool chair. She'd probably have lines showing it too after a while. Feeling Ben plow her harder she bit her lower lip some. "Glad you like it." She said, her words draged out some as she started to moan enjoying the intense feel.

Amy felt Drake to move her easily and put her on the seat, as she looked at her exposed now body. She blushed and smiled at him "So naughty ..." she murmured "but i like it". She spread her legs widely and gazed him with her dark blue eyes. As she lifted her hands and put them on his hardness, feeling his real size. Softly and slowly she started to stroke up and down on his member, leaning on her head closer on his tip licking it in cycles and and teasing him with her tongue.​

Drake put his hand softly on the back of her head. He could feel pearls of pre-cum dripping off of him. "Nnn...." He let out a soft moan and bucked his hips some.

Amy was now stroking him faster and harder as she let few inches of his hardness getting inside her mouth. Moving her lips around his thickness and try to suck him good, she was hopping she could manage to give him a good blow. She licked at his pre-cum and swallowed, as she smiled at him and went on sucking him.

He nudged her back and knelt over her. After a moment of hesitation he entered and began thrusting. When she seemed to be comfortable with his size he easily picked up the pace and lowered himself over her body and sucked on her breasts as he thrusted into her.

She smiled and spread again her legs, she could his member to penetrate her tightness. "ahh...ohhh" she maon loud as she wrapped her hands around him trying to get used at his size. After that she could feel him trusting into her wildly as he slowly went faster.

"Your pretty tight." He said taking a breath his blond hair starting to get in his eyes as he thrusted deeper into her. He paused and wrapped his arms under her, his hands on her shoulders as he held her. He glanced over at Taylor and Ben and looked back down at Amy. "Let me know if you want to try joining them."

She bit on her lips as he thrust deeper in her feeling her pussy walls stretching a bit as she was really tight. She was breathing heavily trying to handle his wilder thrusts into her "ahhh...ohhh...yes I'm..and you really huge" she groan as she was gasping. Wrapping her legs around his waist to hold her balance she nodded to him "As you like....ahhh...i don't mind join them" she agreed with him, as she looked at both of them.

A little before everything started she received a phonecall. She began to pick up her stuff and left in a hurry in her car with the sound of the engine at full blast.

Soon Tao got bored of swimming and shrugged as he looked around and looked at the time. He grabbed his thing, and left the party. Lucky he hadn't unpacked, so it didn't take him long to make his way out.

Taylor smirked and nodded to Ben. "Sounds fun." After he pulled out she started to head over to the other two.

---

Drake couldn't help but over hear what the other two said and carefully pulled out as Taylor walked over to them. "I'm glad were all on the same page.

She noticed two of the guess to leave as she waved goodbye not knowing why they would leave. May smiled as she was trying to catch her breath looking for Taylor and Ben to join them, this party turned to be real fun. But it was still early so maybe more people would join, so it wouldn't look more like a private party.

Drake got up and looked at Taylor and Ben. "So how do u guys want to try this? I've always wanted to try to do double penitration. Or somethin similar.
---
Tay smiled. "I'm all for that." She said excitedly. Her pussy gettin wet with her anticipation.

Amy blushed as she looked at them "I don't mind either to try that...never tried double" she said as she was still looking at them, they all looked really hot.

Benen had a wonderful idea.. "ok lets try this, this is so every one can get in on teh action. since Taylor suggested it first, both me and drake can DP her, while we are doing that Amy can sit on Taylor's faces, and Taylor you can eat her out, while one of us guys is working Amy's breasts and mouth. how does that sound?"

Amy smiled and blushed "I agree, after all its Taylor party she must get pleased first" she agreed and waited everyone to get in position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom