Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pool Party Orgy! (More people wanted)

Amy soon felt herself inside the pool getting all wet, as it took her few seconds to get back at the surface of the pool. Trying to get her breath,the cold water started to make her small sensitive nipples hard,but she didn't paid any attention to that. "Drake that was so mean" she said at him with a smile as she swam close to him.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around her since they were still on the shallow end. "It could have been worse." He said and kissed the nape of her neck.

Her dark blue eyes gazed at him deeply "WORSE" she yelled softly " you really a wicked guy" she said as she felt him kissing on her neck. She felt her cheeks blushing as she lifted her hands and pinched his cheeks "Really wicked" as the beer had already started to make feel a bit dizzy.

Ben walked in just as teh party had started going. "Man, this is awesome...hey Taylor, thanks for the invite you sexy thing." he propped open the door to the pool, with a case of beer, as pulled a half gallon bottle of rum from his car, and a picked up the case as he walked in. "Hope you guys don't mind, but I brought some good stuff."

Drake shook his head unamused. "Don't do that." He said softly and dove under the water. He wasn't sure if she'd follow him but he also wouldn't be surprised if she did.

----
Taylor looked up from the dark haired male that she'd taken a liking to when she heard Ben's familiar voice. "Hey!" She smiled and excused herself from the pool. "I didn't think you were gonna come to this one. She said with a cheerful smile.

She looked at Drake vanish under the water, as she felt still a bit dizzy from the beer. "I shouldn't drink it that fast" she thought as she was smiling. Few seconds later she dove after Drake and fallowed him under the water.

Ben looked at Taylor and smiled, he then walked over and kissed her square on the mouth, his tongue delving into her's. he pulled a way, and looked back at her startled look, "wouldn't miss it for the world, plus a chance to see you in that smoking hot bikini, hows a guy to say no?"

Tao blinked as he looked at Taylor as she turned her attention away from himself to another person who was on the side of the pool. He noticed somehow she had made it out of the pool and the man, went up to her and made out with the young woman. He blinked, and shock his head, one second he was talking to her, next she was making out with someone. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to randomly swimming around the pool without any real goal in his ambition.

Drake rose again and new that Amy had followed him. He leaned back against the wall and waited for her to rise.
Once she did he gently grabbed her. "So tell me about yourself." He said as he watched her. His mind was only truly on one thing.

---------

Taylor blushed some as Ben took a hold of things. Something he was good at. Unfortunately when he pulled away it just left her hopeful. "You didn't come to the last one I held." She countered then gently pulled him down to her. "I want to get things kicked off. Help me spice things up?" She asked softly.

After a while Amy managed to rise, as she got closer to Drake. Of course she wasn't acting her usual self as the effect of the beer has started to show. She feel him grabbing her as she lifted her dark blue eyes and looked deeply in his. "There is nothing much to tell, I study...work at my part time job jade ...jade " she said quickly "so nothing much and you ?" she asked getting even close to Drake.

"Pretty much the same. Plus going to parties. Random dating." He shrugged but wrapped an arm around her waist. "What do you do for fun? I'm sure you have a boyfriend right?" Drake asked.

"Sounds awesome!!!" she grinned at him as she felt his hand around her waist. "For fun...mmhh...I don't really know...I never had that much free time" she said honestly "even not for a boyfriend...but I think I have to change that...now that I turn 18". She let her small body frame press against his "I'll have to learn to have more more fun" she yelled softly.

Drake smirked. He knew that he was far from boyfriend material. He never stayed with one girl too long and most of the time it was just random hook ups. Still, he grinned and kissed her wantingly. He could feel his member twitch slightly as she pressed against him.

The truth was at the time Amy wasn't looking for something steady or for any boyfriend, she just wanted to relax and have some fun. After that's why she was on that party, and she liked the type of Drake that he wasn't serious. But even if she wasn't really like that, the drinking and the party itself made her to feel lose and relax. So she respond at his kiss, kissing him back and letting her body pressing harder against his. Her breasts would touch against his chest as she leaned her body on his.

Drake smiled pulling away. Amy was seemed so eager. He enjoyed girls like that. He looked at her and kissed her cheek. "Want to get out of the pool?" He asked with a small smile still on his lips.

She looked at him as he pulled away trying to think what was really on his mind,but of course she couldn't. Smiled and agreed at his question "Ok let's go!" she said in a soft tone.

Benen, Looked at Taylor and Smiled, a bit devilish, but calming as well. "I was out of town during your last one, for that I'm sorry, but for spicing things up, what did you have in mind?" Benen had an idea, of what she wanted, but waited for her reply. but mean while why he waited for her response, the brought her back into him, and kissed her again, his tongue delving deep into her mouth.

Drake smirked and made a lap around to the steps of the pool. He took a seat on one of the chairs and beckoned for her to come over and sit on his lap.

---

Tay kissed him back wantingly and guided his hand to her hip. "What do you think?" She asked then looked back at Tao. "This could get fun if your up for it Benen." She said with a sly smile and waved at Tao to come over.

Amy smiled and slowly walked sexy moving her hips over him. "Should I set " she asked playfully as she sit on his lap. Then she turned and faced him crossing her legs around him.

Drake smiled. He could feel his member twitch under her and didn't really care if she felt it. Actually he kind of wanted her to. He leaned forward some and kissed her neck. "Would you leave if I said I wanted you?" He whispered in her ear.

She felt his member getting harder under her as she didn't move away, she wrapped her hands around him. "hmmm..." she moaned softly as she felt him kissing her neck. "If you want me only for tonight I might said yes" she whispered back at his ear not believing she actually said that.

Benen let his hands sit on her hips, as his fingers toyed with the strings of her bikini, slowly he gathered them in a bunch and held her Bikini bottoms up by his nose, her lower end uncovered. he kissed her hard, his growing cock, still covered by his trunks, now prodding her exposed pussy. his hands worked their ways up to her top and pulled the strings off, completely exposing her body to the party goers. "This some thing you had in mind?"

Drake glanced over at Taylor and Ben and kissed Amy's shoulder. "Looks like they've beat us to the punch he said with a smirk admiring Taylor's body for a moment before feeling his member grow completely hard underneath the raven haired girl.

---

Taylor blushed brightly and felt his member press against her but smiled. "Exactly." She let her hand rub his hips for a moment before they moved to rub the tip of his member through his trunks.

Benen moved his hips, and let her hands pull his trunks down his now, hard 10" cock, swaying as his body came back to rest. and he pulled Taylor up his strong arms holding her tight, and placed her wet and waiting pussy on his hard cock, and a simple thrust up and he was inside of her. "Or was this, the something you had in mind?" he had a devilish grin, as he looked into her face, before his mouth connected with hers again. he walked and fucked, a feat not many could do, and went over to one of the pool chairs and sat down where Tay could fuck him properly, and he could also play with her tits.

Amy turned her head and looked at Taylor and Ben "Wow! they look so hot together...really sexy" she said with a smile as she nodded at them for being faster than them. She could feel him now growing more under him as she slowly undid her top, and let it fall down smiling. "But we can catch up on them" she teased him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom