Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant jumped up at the sound of his name, looking back at Conner. He looked higher than the clouds. "Oiyu, Jesus Conner. I can smell you from over here." Broken plane or not, Conner was somewhat of his friend. If ignoreing him won't work, just stop and try to get him to sit down. "I thought you were going to quit. Well, from what those idiot yuppies said, anway." He shook his head, readjusting his glasses. "Listen, you've got to sit down man, before you end up falling over or something." He sighed, looking around at the people. Realizing what some of them were doing, he blushed, slightly embarrased, turning away quickly. He was very easily embarrassed by that kind of thing.

Anya sat at the edge of the pool, her feet playing in the water as she lathered sun tan lotion over her body. Smiling she watched the people around her cavort in such a scandalous manner, it made Anya tempted to join in. Anya just had to wait for someone to ask her, she didn't want to interrupt people and make them think that she was rude. Letting out a pleasurable sigh, Anya stripped off her bathing suit and slipped into the water, enjoying the cool sensation against her bare skin.

Noting Grants embarrassment he only smiled, he liked to joke on people's insecurities, in a light hearted way of course. Standing by his buddy's side he turned to take in the surroundings in. He wanted a drink, he might have swam, but he'd be swimming in his undies as he mainly came to check out the scene. "Everyone's a tad younger here, makes you feel old doesn't it?" He elbowed Grant commenting on the fact half the people were under 21, and Conner was legally able to procure alcohol. It was the legal system that made him feel old.

"WHO IS THAT?" He yelled, taking notice of Anya, and making a obvious commotion out of it as an ice breaker. He slapped Grant on the back playfully as he chuckled to himself and went over to the pool. "Name's Connor, I was trying to find where the booze is at, thought maybe you could help me out?" He extended his hand to shake, not making a big deal of the obvious. He would still be gentlemanly even if the only reason he came to introduce himself was the alluring sight before him.

At this time, a young woman pulled up to the area, wearing a relatively small green bathing suit.

She stepped out of her car slowly. Did she really want to come here? Anything could happen... a shy girl like her...

Well, she had nothing better to do, so with a bit of hesitation, she walked to the pool area, and sat/lied down on a chair, deciding to rest a bit before getting in the water. She did not enjoy driving for the time she needed to to get here...

Grant's eyes caught another woman entering through the gates. Her bathing suit was green, and although it seemed small, it was better than some of the stuff here. He shook his head, trying to remember who the lady was. It was only after a few minutes of staring that he realized he was doing it. He quickly looked away, sitting back into his chair.

This would be a fun day, he thought, his brow creasing in concentration. He glanced over at Connor, saw he was okay, and instantly let the boy slip from his mind.

(I hope this thread hasn't died. If so, please inform me.)

Kestrel walks in through the gate! She was so happy to be invited! "Sorry I'm a little late. How are yall?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom