Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina had just showered up from having sex with Ben and walked back out to the pool party and noticed two new boys and a girl. she looked over at mike and David and smiled. she had done what she wanted to get back at her boyfriend but she did not want to leave this fun party so she stayed to see what would happen next. she got herself a beer and sat down drinking from the bottle.

Mike, having noticed the arrival of a girl stood up and after taking a beer out of the cooler he made his way over to her. "helloooo beautiful, the name is Mike, I've got to say I wasnt prepared for a party like this."

Tina looked up at mike and said "Yea me too I came to see if i could get back at my ex and found i have and now i can't seemed to leave i wounder if its the booze ". she took anther sip of her beer.

Smiling Mike wrapped an arm over Tina. "Well that gives me one more reason to be thankful for booze." Then quickly drinking the rest of his beer, he pointed to the other partiers. "They sure are festive." Then looking at Tina he whispered "Want to get festive"

Mana moaned softly as her nipple got sucked and flicked by the girls warm wet tongue, she removed her bottoms then the girls bikini, her breasts barely being held by her top They bounced sexilly out, she leaned foreward and took one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking and nipping lightly.
Then trailing down with her tongue she pulled off her bottoms and put her large penis into her mouth loving its warm hardness in hr mouth.
(Not sure if your character also has a vagina)

(She does)
Rhian moaned out as the girl took her cock into her mouth. She sat back and ran her fingers through her hair slowly. "Mm...that's it baby...suck on it...get it all nice and wet for your little pussy or maybe your ass..." she whispered softly, giving her a small smile and thrust into her mouth a little bit.

Smiling around her cock she continued sucking, licking her sensitive head for a moment. Then using her left hand she slipped a finger into the girls wet pussy going in an out making sure to touch all of the sensitive spots.
Then moving down she switched, hand on cock and mouth on her pussy. Toungue flicking in and out quickly lapping up her juices. Finally she stood sitting on her lap and getting ready to insert her large cock.

Rhian placed her hands on her lap and squeezed her thighs. She moaned as the girl sucked on her cock and then licked at her pussy. She desperately wanted to fuck her and was happy when the girl sat on her lap. Reaching down, she grabbed her cock and positioned it against her pussy. "Sit down baby."

It excited her being told what to do, Mana loved dominence. Slowly almost esingly she sat down her cock sliding easily in her. A moan eascaped her ips, gosh how big she was! Biting her lip Mana began goingup and down lightly, grabbing Rihans breasts and squeezing lightly. Not sure ifshe liked it rouph she took it slow. A breathy moan escaped her full pink lips as she contnued gong up and down.

Rhian moaned out as her pussy slid down on her cock. She was so tight and it felt so good. She watched as Mana moved up and down her length, squeezing her breasts. "Mmm..." she whispered, giving her ass a spanking to leave a read mark. "Harder baby...more.." she groaned out, biting her lip a little bit.

Like an obidient little servant Mana went faster, wilder even. Shaking the pool chair they were on, pleasure pulsed throught her and she knew that Rihan could feel it too. Leaning foreward she felt their breasts being pushed together and rubbing against one anouther.
It was amazingly arousing as Mana leaned even cose grabbing the other girls hair and tugging lighly. Her moans mixed with light panting as a film of sweat covered her body in an attractive way.

Rhian panted and moaned softly as she grabbed her breasts tight in her hand for a moment before slapping her ass again. She loved the way the sexy girl looked, bouncing on her thick cock like that. "Shit...feels good..." she whispered softly as she leaned down to bite her neck lightly.

A slight giggle escaped her lips at her comment.
"Yeah..." Was all she could muster, the feel of her as being slapped thrilled her and whenever she was bitten goosebumps rised on her body. Tan skin gleaming in the sun she leaned back in an almost backbend and began going again. This pose didnt have her bouncing on the large cock but sliding instead. It proved to be pleasurable when her vagina tightened involutarily from the pleasure squeezing Rihans large member.
With her head pointed towards the sky her silky long curls cascaded down like a chocolate waterfall.

Rhian pushed her down onto her back on the chair and got on top of her. She thrust her hips harder and deeper than before, moaning out in pleasure. IT felt so good to be fucking like this! Even better because of the people that were watching. Or the sounds from other's love making. "Mmm...You are so good..." she moaned.

Alicia and Sam walked into the party, both wearing a set of men's swim trunks and a loose fitting T-shirt. Sam tossed Alicia's shirt into the pool, and pulled down her swim trunks, revealing her body to the entire party. Alicia made a half-hearted attempt to cover up her private parts, before Sam started sucking on her left breast and fingering her pussy, causing her to moan outload.

Being pushed rouphly on her back was exhilerating, she bit her bottom lip until it turned slightly red. With each thrust from the girls hips she felt the urge to moan, a couple times he fought back the urge, but other times they would rip from her throat.
Reaching up she grasped Rihans breasts and began sucking and niblig her nipples, biting slightly hard, then letting her tongue strike out and lick more.
"Am i now?" She asked, licking her finger then reaching around to Rihans firm butt. Then gently she inserted her finger into the girls butthole,pressing her g-spot.

Seeing the newcomers get right to buisness Mike yelled over, "Hey dude you need some help" He would excuse himself from Tina if he did. He felt a little embarassed, usually he was the first to fuck or at least he used to.

mistahbear said:
Seeing the newcomers get right to buisness Mike yelled over, "Hey dude you need some help" He would excuse himself from Tina if he did. He felt a little embarassed, usually he was the first to fuck or at least he used to.
"If you want, any free holes are yours." Sam yellled over, taking a break from lavishing Alicia's breasts with attention

Sam pushed Alicia to her hands and knees, and pulled his dick out of his pants, before starting to fuck her willing mouth. "Anybody else want in?" Sam asked, taking Alicia's breasts into his hands to fondle and pinch. Alicia moaned around the cock in her mouth, audibly, as her pussy dripped

PrincessManaMi-Ai said:
Being pushed rouphly on her back was exhilerating, she bit her bottom lip until it turned slightly red. With each thrust from the girls hips she felt the urge to moan, a couple times he fought back the urge, but other times they would rip from her throat.
Reaching up she grasped Rihans breasts and began sucking and niblig her nipples, biting slightly hard, then letting her tongue strike out and lick more.
"Am i now?" She asked, licking her finger then reaching around to Rihans firm butt. Then gently she inserted her finger into the girls butthole,pressing her g-spot.
Rhian moaned as she felt her bit at her nipple and then lick at it with her tongue. She panted and nodded her head as their hips slapped together. She groaned more, feeling the finger in her ass. "Ah...ah..." she whispered, getting close to cumming. Their hips slapped together loudly as she reached up with one hand to grab hold of her breast tight, pincing and teasing the girl's nipples.

Suddenly, Marcus jumped off the fence next to the pool, wearing trunks and holding a cooler, landing in the pool, making a big splash that got water all over Tina. She stood up annoyed, as Marcus came up for air, grabbing his cooler.
"And that is how you made an entrance!" he said, before seeing Tina covered in water staring at him. "oh jesus, sorry!" he said as he climbed out of the pool. "My names Marcus. I snuck here through the backyards"
"And why would you do that?" asked Tina.
"Its more fun that way!" Marcus said. Marcus then reached into the cooler and gave her another bottle of beer.
"Peace?" he asked.

A moan that sounded sexy and almost beautiful rang from Manas throat at her nipples being bitten. With her free hand she put her hand upon Rihan soft back, nails digging lightly.

dragonthingy said:
Suddenly, Marcus jumped off the fence next to the pool, wearing trunks and holding a cooler, landing in the pool, making a big splash that got water all over Tina. She stood up annoyed, as Marcus came up for air, grabbing his cooler.
"And that is how you made an entrance!" he said, before seeing Tina covered in water staring at him. "oh jesus, sorry!" he said as he climbed out of the pool. "My names Marcus. I snuck here through the backyards"
"And why would you do that?" asked Tina.
"Its more fun that way!" Marcus said. Marcus then reached into the cooler and gave her another bottle of beer.
"Peace?" he asked.

Tina stood up and looked down at her dripping body and took the bear and said "yea sure ". she took a sip of bear and right before the boys eyes took off her wet cloths . she stood there naked and said "good thing it was only my bathing suit and not my extra cloths oh well when they dry i can put them back on".

wildkat said:
Tina stood up and looked down at her dripping body and took the bear and said "yea sure ". she took a sip of bear and right before the boys eyes took off her wet cloths . she stood there naked and said "good thing it was only my bathing suit and not my extra cloths oh well when they dry i can put them back on".

"Tina right?" he asked.
"How do you know me?" she asked.
"I've heard of you. One of my friends used to be one of your friends" he said, looking and eyeing her body, hugged by her bikini. "You've got boyfriend trouble don't you?" he asked.
"How do you know that?" she asked, leaning in to his ear.
"I know people who know people" he said, taking her hand into his.
"You've made quite an impression" Tina said, pointing out how wet she got.
"You know, I considered jumping over the fence on a friend-of-a-friend-of-mine's dirtbike, but I'm saving that for my friends bar Mitzvah" he said.
"You're joking!" she said. Sudenly Marcus grabbed her shoulders and kissed her passionately on the lips.
"I never joke" he said.

(hey uh dragon do not control my character please )
Tina took a step back saying "well that's nice to know and all and give mine regards to that friend of yours that i used to be friends with ". she walked away naked the boy moving to fast for her taste. she walked around the pool with a beer in her hands and her bikini on her arm. she licked her lips and had to admit the boy was a good kisser.

wildkat said:
(hey uh dragon do not control my character please )
Tina took a step back saying "well that's nice to know and all and give mine regards to that friend of yours that i used to be friends with ". she walked away naked the boy moving to fast for her taste. she walked around the pool with a beer in her hands and her bikini on her arm. she licked her lips and had to admit the boy was a good kisser.

(a thousand apologies)
Marcus sat back, feeling pretty stupid and wondering what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom