Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camryn Draik said:
Taylor blushed lightly and set her top out side of the pool. She didn't want to have to go looking for it later.

Leo smiled at her cute blush, placing his hands on her hips. "Mind helping me with mine" he asked with a wink, an obvious bulge coming from his swim trunks. He pulled her bottoms off slowly and smirked at her. "What a gorgeous view" he said looking her now naked body up and down.

She lifted her eyes and smile to Drake "I thought you left" she whispered "I was just resting not any fun yet. and you?" she asked playfully as she sipped from her beer can.

wildkat said:
Tina would normally remove the guys hand from her ass but today she did not care. "yea I'm enjoying myself what about you ". she took a quick glance at him and give him a pretty smile. she then sipped some more of her drink before she just drank the last of it real fast. she knew the slower you drank any type of wine or liquor or beer the longer it takes to get you drunk but the faster you drink the quicker it works. She then stood up took a look at Ben and said "getting anther drink you want one"?

"Hmmm, I'll take a rum and coke, and as for how i am... would love to see what you look like.. outside of that bikini." he sat down and watched her as she walked over to get the drinks.

Lazily Mana stretched out her body, bronze from always being in the sun. Her chocolate colored hair was silky in the sunlight, she sipped more of her vodka her cheeks flushed from drinking.

"Hmmm, I'll take a rum and coke, and as for how i am... would love to see what you look like.. outside of that bikini." he sat down and watched her as she walked over to get the drinks.
[/quote]
She got him a Rum and coke and herself a vodka. she walked back to him and said "okay so you want to see me out of the bikini alright were do you want to see it here and now or some were private". she wanted to see what reaction she would get from him when she took it all off in front of him.

Drake shrugged slightly. "I did then I came back." He said softly and looked at her. "So...What would you like to do?" He asked with a soft smile.

---

Taylor looked at him and smirked. He hand going to his groin and gently rubbing the length of his member that was making it's self known.

wildkat said:
She got him a Rum and coke and herself a vodka. she walked back to him and said "okay so you want to see me out of the bikini alright were do you want to see it here and now or some were private". she wanted to see what reaction she would get from him when she took it all off in front of him.

"Hmmmm, how bout here, out in the open, by the pool...I see Taylor is already going at it." he pulled her close, his hands slipping behind teh string of her top and pulled it slowly down bringing the string with him.

She barely saw everyone having fun for the drinks finally got to her head. Cheeks flushed she turned onto her stimache to get more sun, she sighed feeling quite sleepy.

She giggled and said "okay ". she put her drink down and leaned closer to him and kissed him on the mouth.

Ben kissed her back, his hands groping her ass, his body pulling her onto his firm and toned form. his tongue play devilishly with hers as he took the rest of her bathing suit off. "Mmm now there is a site to see.... I love it." he marveled at her firm ass. he loved it, and wanted to do nothing but touch it.

She looked at Drake and leaned her head aside starting thinking "what could we do?" she asked as she was still playing with her legs into the pool.

David walked towards the pool with a nervous smile on his face. It changed quickly to shock as he looked around him, realizing just how many people were fucking around, and in, the water. He'd never been invited to one of these kinds of things before, but now that he had, he planned to enjoy it.

Even if all the cute guys were wrapped around some chick. He shed his hoodie and, in only his trunks, flopped onto one of the lawn chairs to watch the hot young men walking around, imagining his own face on the bimbos that followed them.

She took in his tongue and felt his hands on her ass. she put her arms around his neck and rubbed his face wit her hands. she felt good being in a man arms again. she felt his member get hard between her legs. she did not mind it in fact she was starting to get wet as she felt it up against her pussy.

Rhian licked her lips as she swayed her way into the pool party. She smiled a little bit at all the people. Oh man. It was so hot to watch all these people fucking like no tomorrow. While the tanned brunette looked like an innocent girl, she was most certainly a dominate woman with a nice sized cock in her panties. She looked around, wondering if there were any cute girls to look at...maybe play with...she did notice that there were a few more girls than guys here. Her eyes scanned over the cute boy that had walked in. Gay looking, but...she did have the equipment to pleasure him...

-------

Damien smirked as he walked inside of the pool party and looked around. There were a lot of straight couples going at it, but he had followed a cute boy into this place and he wanted to talk with him. Maybe kiss him...maybe more. Damien quickly spotted the boy on the lawnchair and made his way over to him. "Hey," he said, smiling down at the cute boy.

Mana noticed the new arrivals and quickly sat up, she smiled at the boy who had sat in a chair near her. She also smiled at the other male and the cute girl too.

PrincessManaMi-Ai said:
Mana noticed the new arrivals and quickly sat up, she smiled at the boy who had sat in a chair near her. She also smiled at the other male and the cute girl too.
Seeing as how someone had smiled at her, Rhian walked over to the girl and gave her a small smile back. She sat down on a chair next to her. "Hi, how are you?" she asked curiously.

The alcohol still had her head fuzzy but when she spoke her voice was clear and soft.
"I'm doing pretty good, enjoying the sights." She answered noddig towards the couples getting together and having fun. With a toss of her head some of her curly chocolate brown hair slid off her shoulder,showing bronze skin and a gold nd white striped bikini.
"I'm Mana by the way, it nice to meet you. How do you find the party so far?" She asked warmly.

Rhian giggled softly and shrugged her shoulders as she looked around at all the people. It was so erotic. It was turning her on, even though she tried to hid the bulge in her panties. "Well.." she whispered as she looked back at the very pretty girl. Her own red bikini was almost too small for her large breasts. And she knew when she got fully erected... "Sitting next to someone as beautiful as you are has really made my day."

When she giggled it was sexy and innocent at the same time. She saw the girls bulge but decided out of repect not to stare, but she felt a tingle of excitement reach her groin.
"I could say the same only beutiful doesn't do you justice." She said, cheeks becoming lightly colored with a blush.

Rhian giggled softly and shook her head at the girl. She moved over and sat down closer to the other girl. "What's your name?" she asked softly as she reached out and lightly touched the girls smooth leg. Oh yeah. She could see this girl taking her cock with these wonderful legs around her waist.

Goosebumps raised on her arms when the other girl touched her leg.
"Well my nickname is Mana..." She started knowing that few people called her by her real name. "But you can call me Sara." She said, putting her hands polietly between her legs to hide the sudden wetness. A light wind blew through making her nipples hard on her medium breasts.

Rhian licked her lips a little bit as she saw those beautiful nipples harden up in her bikini. Brown eyes looked up at Mana's face for a moment before she leaned in and gave her bikini a small lick, her tongue hitting the nipple. "I hope you don't mind..." she whispered softly as she licked up to her neck and gently teased her there.

At her nipple being licked, even though it was still in her bikini turned Mana on immensely. She bit her lip in a cute way while the girl licked up her neck. Standing Mana removed her bikini, tanned skin brilliant in the sun.
She leaned foreward, lips searching all over the girls body; lips, neck, breasts, stomache, bulge. She teased the girl as well, her soft lps barely grazing. Sitting on her lap the bulge pressed tighly against Manas wet pussy. She got close to the girls ear and said.
"So, what do you want?" her warm breath trailed down her neck, smelling of strawberries and vodka.

Rhian couldn't help but moan softly as the girl kissed all over. Her nipples were hard and sensitive and her bulge throbbed against her mouth as she kissed. Placing her hands on her hips, Rhian pulled her harder against her bulge, moaning softly in the process. "Yes," she whispered softly as she felt the naked body against her. Leaning down, she took a nipple into her mouth as she squeezed the girls ass.

Mike arrived late to the party as always, though this time it wasnt for trying. He got pulled over on his way and got all his booze taken from him. walking into the backyard he paused as he saw all the people going at it. Turning around to leave he stopped and said to himself "what better way to solve a bad day then with sex" he turned and sat on a cooler as he started to watch the two girls get busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom