Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool Party Orgy! (More guys wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Welcome to the party of the season.
Everyone is just getting out of school for their summer vacations and
what better way to celebrate than with a pool party?

-------- The Invite--------
Come one, Come all!
Looking for the best party to start summer?
Head to Taylor Laughtin's this Saturday!
It'll be a time you won't forget.
No RSVP necessary.
Bring your own drinks and snacks.

---------------------------
Rules
1. Check there sexuality if your unsure
2. No killing

Profile Thread

Taylor looked around her house as she tied her bikini top. "This is going to be the best party of the year!" She said with a grin and pulled her red hair into a pony tail. It wouldn't be too much longer till everyone started to arrive. She went out to the back patio and poured some chips into the oversized bowls she'd found in the cupboard and set out a cooler with soda, water, and wine coolers in it.

RE: Pool Party Orgy!

Amy never expected to be invited to the best party of year, everyone would be there. She walked secretly at her sister's closed to get her black tiny bikini. She wore it beneath her reddish short skirt and her tight back top. She wore her black heels and walked towards the fridge, where she had a two bags of filled with beers and chips. She called a taxi and took take her over to Taylor's party.

It took long time since she was living far, but beyond that she had arrived a bit early. She hesitated at first to go in, but she thought she could offer some help till the other quests would arrive. She walked towards the door as the wind waved her black long hair, she rang the bell and waited at the entrance for someone to open the door.​

Taylor pulled out some cupcakes that she'd made too. Thankfully her parents were out of town for the week. Just as she set them on the counter she heard the door bell and went to get it. "Hey" She said with a smile as she opened the door. "I don't think I've met you before." She said as she gently took the bag from the raven haired girl. "I'm Taylor." She grinned and led her into the kitchen.

[I think I'm going to make a guy too.]

The sound of rock was coming from a black bmw that was driving up to the mansion where the party would take place. The little blonde known as Kat to all of her friends arrived at the parking and turned off her car. Wearing a low cut jeans skirt and a black shirt she knew this party would be one to remember. Bringing a few snacks to help with the party she hummed as she popped open her trunk and took out two bags of drinks and snacks. With her towel hanging over her shoulder she walked to the front door of the mansion only to see another girl there, "Oh hi". Kat was one that always arrived early to parties and liked to hang out with her friends a little bit before all the thing started. "My name is Kathleen people just call me Kat, nice to meet you".

She was surprised as the door open facing the host, that was really pretty. She cracked a smile as the girl introduced herself "I'm Amy" she said softly as she followed her into the kitchen. Looking around at the house, it looked really cozy and modern. She left the bags with on the kitchen counter and started to get out the beers and chips. "Nop, we haven't met yet, at least I think so" she said, as she looked at the other girl that got in. "Hey there!" she waved at her "Nice people are starting to arrive" she comment as she has finishing placing the beers and chips around.​

Kat grinned as she walked inside the mansion and set aside the stuff she brought. She walked to the host and smiled at him, "Thanks for the invite although I don't think I seen you before, name is Kathleen but call me Kat". She sat down in a chair on the kitchen and smiled, "So are we the only ones in here?". She giggled not wanting to imagine if the party was the three of them only.

Taylor smirked as the other girl walked in. "Nice to meet you Kat." She said with a playful wink. "I'm going to put some of the beer in the cooler out side. You guys can start swimming if you like.

------------------

Drake parked his motorcycle in the driveway and knocked on the door before coming in. "Hey Tay. I heard you were havin a party today." He smirked looking over the raven haired girl.

Amy smiled as she jumped and sat on the kitchen counter "Nuh! I think more will come. It's still early." she said. Fixing a bit her hair as her legs were lifted from the ground and waving in the air, she turned and faced Taylor "Do you need help with anything else" she asked as she got down the counter to walk outside at the pool.

Tao walked into the grounds of the home. He smiled as he looked around, so this was the place. It looked interesting, to say the least. The young man, walked in with a pair of black swim trunks and a blue plain t-shirt on, with a towel over his shoulder. He had heard that it was a swim party, and that by itself made it seem rather interesting to him. He smiled as he sat down his stuff and smiled as he looked at the nice pool. Yeah, this was going to be a great party, well he he had hopes if nothing else.

Taylor shook her head as she greated Drake with a hug. "This jerk is Drake by the way." Motioning to each of the girls she introduced them. "Amy and Kat." Just as she introduced them she heard someone else come in who she waved at.

amaya said:
Amy smiled as she jumped and sat on the kitchen counter "Nuh! I think more will come. It's still early." she said. Fixing a bit her hair as her legs were lifted from the ground and waving in the air, she turned and faced Taylor "Do you need help with anything else" she asked as she got down the counter to walk outside at the pool.

"Hey." Drake said as he walked over to Amy. "So this your first big party?" He asked as he peeled off his shirt and was left with just his purple and black trunks.

Amy looked at Drake "Hey there" she said softly as she sat down on a chair close on the pool. "Yes its my first big party" she nodded as she was thinking if she should swim now or later. She cracked at smile at Drake as he was taking off his shirt.

Drake smirked. "It'll be an experience you won't forget then." He said softly. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked as he walked over to the cooler and pulled out a beer for himself.

Tao blinked as he looked at the blue water of the pool and smiled as he threw his shirt of and jumped into the cool waters of the pull floating on his back with a large smile on his face. It was so nice, the water felt really good, he closed his eyes as he swam, he could hear a lot of movement ,and figured it was the others at the party,but he just wanted to swim. he liked the water so much. It was one of the reason he came to the party, his love of swimming, plus having a fun time. He was sure he was going to have a great time swimming around if nothing else happened during his stay at this party.

Amaya still smiling at Drake "Well a beer would be fine for now" she voiced as she got up to get undressed. She lifted her hands getting her black shirt off, and pulling her skirt down. She picked her clothes up and put them on the chair she was sitting. Getting off her heels she walked towards Drake to take the beer, as her body was mostly shown from the tiny black bikini she wore.

Taylor came out of the house with a pile of towels and set them on a near by chair before taking a leap and jumping into the pool. The cool water having it's usual effect on her chest. She looked down with a frown and rubbed her breast slightly. Not noticing Tao in the pool.

--------
Drake watched her as he opened both of their beers then handed her one. "Wow. You have an amazing figure Amy." He said taking a drink of what most called liquid courage.

Kat smiled as another person entered the place, this house was quickly growing with people. Taking a beer she opened it before walking outside and looking at the pool. It was huge and she was sure that everybody would have a very good time in it. With a smile she looked at a big tanning chair and decided that it was about time for a good tan. Taking off her shirt and pants to reveal a very sexy black two piece swimsuit. She felt great having all those clothes out from her. Walking to the chair she lay down on it as she closed her eyes and let the sun hit her skin, she was quite a attractive young woman. She loved to tan herself more than swimming, she did not knew how to swim very well and always stayed at the shallow end of the pool. With a smile she hummed to herself as she waited for the sun to burn her skin and give her the perfect skin color.

Tao blinked as he turned and notice Taylor, "Oh hi, there, nice to meet you, I don't think we have meet before," he said with a smile as he nodded his head as he swam over to her, "Well my name is Tao, what would your name be?" he asked as he looked at her. His eyes fixated on hers as he looked at her. "Well it is a rather nice day," he said as he swam off a bit leaning back enjoying the water, "this is a rather nice pool."

RE: Pool Party Orgy! (More people wanted)

"I'm Taylor. Or Tay. Which ever." She said looking him over some. "And thanks. My parents have nice taste." She said as she followed him some. "Nice um....Streak by the way." She said motioning to his hair.

Tao stopped and looked at Taylor and gave her a small smile, "well this is your parents place, so your the host huh, cool," he commented as he looked at her. He blinked as he swam back over to her, "Well now, I think, thanks for the invite," he said with a big smile his blue eyes focused on her.

She blushed lightly. "It's nothing. Just a bunch of flyers." She said softly and dove under the water. She came back up behind him and gently took his hand. "So you single?" She asked.

Camryn Draik said:
Drake watched her as he opened both of their beers then handed her one. "Wow. You have an amazing figure Amy." He said taking a drink of what most called liquid courage.

Amy took the beer from Drake hands and slipped some in her mouth, as she gazed at him with a cute look. She blushed at his comment "Thank you, but nothing special. Though you really hot." she said not believing she would say words like that to a boy. She turned her face looking at Taylor and Tao having fun in the pool as she tried to hide her blushing cheeks. As she slowly kept drinking her beer hopping she wouldn't get dizzy easily.

Drake smirked and bent down to kiss her cheek. "I know." He replied haughtily. "Want to go get wet?" He asked with a wink and set his beer down as he popped off his shoes.

Camryn Draik said:
She blushed lightly. "It's nothing. Just a bunch of flyers." She said softly and dove under the water. She came back up behind him and gently took his hand. "So you single?" She asked.

He blinked as he saw her blush and smiled just a bit, and then felt her take his hand into her own and held it firmly as he looked at her, "yep, I sure am," he said with a nod, "as single as they get," he added with laugh following his own statement soon after. He rubbed the back of his neck as he laughed, it was a simple old habbit of his truth be told.

She blushed at Drake's moves "Yes some cold water would help" she said as she let her beer aside and walked over the pool. She smiled since she liked swimming, she waited for Drake to come. "Shall we ?" she asked but didn't wait for his reply as she simply lifted her hands put them on his chest and pushed him in the pool. "Ops, wrong move!" she said smiling and teasing at him.

Drake looked over the pools edge and before he could test the water he felt someone push him. "Uhh!" He tumbled into the cold water then came back up gasping. The raven haired girl looking down on him. He reached for her hand and tugged her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom