Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

O' Captain, My Captain (Nightingale & Stormgale)

Nightingale

Super-Earth
This was it. It was all or nothing, and she was determined. The ships were docked, and like clock work, the recruitment rounds had begun. Everyone who wanted to leave Talula Port as much as she did, would be scavanging about the dock stations for ship captains. Be them Pirate or Royale Guard. Unlike others, however, Rocket had her mind set on one particular crew. Some of the most revered pirates had their calling under this Captain, and she would be no different. Her fiesty attitude, and lack luster for rules and those who enforced them, made it difficult for her to fathom working for the Guard. Though, it wasn't much a surprise that they turned down women just as frequently as anyone else did. All the hoodoo voodoo about them being bad luck on ships and what have you.

A singularly gloved hand clutched the handle of her pack as it rested over her shoulder, she scanned the people moving about the docks until she spotted him. He was off a little ways, but it was now or never. Taking a deep breath she pushed her way past a few people until she was within ear shot. "Cap'n... Excuse me, Cap'n!" She called to get his attention. The young woman stood a height of five foot six inches, with fiery orange hair that reached the back of her thighs. It was currently Let down, and kept out of her face by a pair of goggles at the top of her head, her bangs side swept and brushed out of steele blue eyes. lush lips formed a quirky little smirk as she approached. The gait in her walk feminine with a sway of hips, but confident and strong all the same. The soles of her boots thudded lightly against the dock with her hurried steps. She wanted to catch him before he could blow her off. "Could I have a word with you?" She huffed lightly once she was two feet away from him. Holding the small brown pack over her shoulder and idly fixing her white, near skin tight, tank top with the other hand. A light brown vest was left open over top that, and a pair of brown, just as skin tight, pants rode low on her hips, belted in place with a thick leather belt and gold buckle.

"I'd like to offer you my services, if you'd be so kind as to let me work for you as part of your crew." She stated, her voice thick with a soft purr of an accent, rolled off the tongue like some kind of seductive, sultry purr. She didn't care, she couldn't help no matter how hard she tried. Her accent was always the same.

Back
Top Bottom