Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz) CLOSED

RE: Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz)

Jenna ensured neither set of parents had eyes on her and stuck her tongue out at him. Life was not always as easy as one would like. She faded out listening to the folks natter about plans and dinner and such. Rides, and limos? That caught her attention. She perked back up into the conversation. Little known fact, one Masa didn't even know...limos were a weak spot.

He sighed a bit at her tongue, deciding to be more laid back about it all, act like he didnt care anymore. He knew it would get him nowhere, but it was the easiest thing to do at the time. He watched with intrigue as Jenna eased back into the conversation to discuss transportation. He liked the sound of a limo, a few of his favorite fantasies taking place in cars, limos just had more space. His mind began to wander at the possibilities, his eyes closing slightly.

Jenna laughed as Masahiro closed his eyes. She moved from her perch closer to him, scooting in next to him on the stairs. Her thigh pressed against his, she softly whispered.

"Don't like the idea of a limo ride?" She teased, laughing has his eyes flashed open. Their folks turned to them sitting there, like two peas in a pod. Jenna smiled at her mom.

"I think this all sounds really good, but Masa and I were watching a movie downstairs before you came home. Do you mind if we finish it?" She asked, batting her eyes slightly as if to show that she was getting sleepy. Her parents nodded, and Masa's mother dismissed them, calling after them, "Don't stay out too late Masa!"

Jenna smiled and said good night to everyone, before heading back into her basement retreat, smiling as Masahiro followed her down. In the dark shadows of door way to her room, she kissed him deeply.

"See, that wasn't so bad? Was it?"

"Oh, I like it. Sounds interesting. "

He smiled at her, hugging her to his side. He used this to reaffirm their close friendship for their parents.

He nodded at her following statement, yawning once. He made an acknowledging grunt to his mother, following her to the basement. He embraced her when she kissed him, kissing her back with longing fervor.

"It kinda was. But I'm ok now."

He smiled at her, taking her hand in his.

Jenna laughed softly as she led Masahiro back to her room.

Gently she pushed him down on the bed, as she turned on the DVD player and turned on the TV. She slipped in the nearest movie, an anime of some sort, before turning to the bed and crawling her way back up to Masa. Laying her body over his, her leg across his hip and groin, she cuddled into him.

Tonight’s movie night would be the best one yet, she smiled, willing to bet that if they hadn’t seen this one, neither would remember it tomorrow anyway.

He smiled at her way of cuddling, loving her provocative behavior. It was cute to him. He cuddled back into her, relishing the feeling of her soft skin against his. He kissed her gently, taking her hand in his as she laid against him. He didnt even register that she turned on the TV. No program was more appealing to him than her.

"Y'know, I dont think I ever asked ya. Do you have a kink? I ask cause I really wanna make ya scream one day."

He winked at her slyly, giving her hand a light squeeze.

Jenna nuzzled into Masa's body, as he held her tight.

"I don't really know, you are the first, and I truly want you to be the only Masahiro. I think I've read too many sweet romances, where people fall in love and live happily ever after." She smiled, knowing she had avoided his question. She didn't really think she had any kinks as he called them. She'd never thought about it. Though, she had always liked the idea of wearing a sexy outfit. But that was something, that now that he'd agreed to go to grad with her, she wanted to try out, that night.

She cuddled closer to him, her hand resting on his abdomen, just above his waist, her pinky finger caressing his fly, teasingly.

Back
Top Bottom