Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz) CLOSED

RE: Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz)

(omg. XD True by Spandau Ballet just came on. XDD Moment maker.)

He watched her begin to touch herself, and slid his hand on top of her foot, guiding it up and down at the erotic display. He winked at her, and patted his leg gently.

"Youre too far away. Come sit in my lap hun~"

He wanted her again now. Plain and simple. And he knew she wanted him too. Why not act on it? He moved his hand and pulled his rock-hard erection out of its prison, hissing a bit more from the skin-on-skin contact her foot gave.

Jenna laughed softly at the lustfull look in his eyes. She was winning, or was she? The feel of her foot against his hot hart shaft was nearly more than she could take. She pulled her foot away, and stood. She swayed to him, gently kneeing her way between his legs. She looped her arms about his neck, before gently lifting her leg and sitting down on his lap, facing him. She moaned as she felt the heat of him press against her through the thin fabric of her capris. She looked down into his eyes, as she moved, rubbing herself gently against him. Check that, she was totally winning.

He moaned loud as she slid against his exposed manhood. He kissed her roughly, bucking his hips hard into her.

"God, you are amazing. I dont think I can resist you anymore. Dont wear underwear to my place anymore."

He pulled her shirt over her head and threw it away, not caring where it went. He then latched his mouth onto her breasts, sucking them hard, pinching her nipple with his teeth. His hands ventured to her ass, slapping it once playfully.

"Youre so beautiful, I would frame you and show you off to the world."

He kissed her cheek once and looked her in the eyes.

Jenna laughed softly at his request. "Oh I won't," she said softly, knowing that by doing so, she'd not be wearing underwear to school either. But let him find that out on Monday. For right now she was enjoying straddeling him in the chair, torturing them both. She kissed his lips before pulling back and standing.

Gently and slowly she took off her capris, stepping out of them, before coming back to him. She lifted her leg to settle back in his lap, then paused. She leaned down to kiss him again, but made sure the rest of her body was out of reach. She laughed at the moan of frustration that escaped his lips.

He groaned at her teasing him. He was fit to burst, and she just had to tease him. He'd let her though, for a while longer. Let her have her fun. He kissed her back, bringing his hands up to her face. He pulled back from her mouth, and pushed her down, making her lips touch his erection. He was forward, but he had a plan.

"Dont tease me this late in the game hun. Just delays the inevitable."

Jenna laughed, as she sank to her knees, licking and kissing Masahiro's stiff hot shaft. She took her time making long slow strokes.

She knew he was playing with her also, and she wondered how long she could go before he lost control and just took her.

Playing with his shaft she looked up at him smiling at the look of need on his face.

He moaned a little bit, his hips bucking a bit into her treatment. He looked back into her eyes, desperate for release.

"Please hun...Let me..."

He moaned again, the feel of her mouth on his cock becoming too much for him. His head whipped back gently at the amazing feeling.

She pulled her lips from him, smiling suacily. "Please what Masa?" Her eyes were sparkling with mischief. She'd pushed him nearly to the brink, and she loved that she wielded so much power over him.

"Tell me what you want," She whispered sexily.

He shivered at her voice. He dreamed about that sound sometimes.

"I want you to lick and suck my cock until I cum in your mouth and all over your face~"

He was whipped, for the moment, and loved it.

Jenna smiled, loving having her bestfriend a pool of jelly in her hands. She lowered her mouth back to him, sucking and teasing with her tongue as her lips massaged his throbbing flesh. She found his hand and laced it into her hair, moaning with the feel of his fingers against her head. She bobbed faster and harder, his tip hitting the back of her throat.

Sparks went off in his head and in front of his eyes at the amazing feeling he was currently part of. He gripped her hair tight as she sucked him off, his body shaking from the attention he was receiving.

"Jenna...Oh my...Gahhh~"

Jenna chuckled softly as she continued teasing him.

She'd always been a tad competative with him. Infact it was a good thing they only shared the two classes, else their friendship might not have survived.

She gently squeezed his balls with her hand, encouraging him to get there, to let go, and claim her yet again.

Her touching his balls was too much, as it sent him over the edge, hard. He yelled her name in a daze as he let out a torrent of cum, 9 shots of hot, creamy cum filled her mouth and coated her face, some dripping onto her breasts. He panted hard, having came harder than ever in his life twice that night, unable to form a coherent thought for quite a while.

Jenna licked her lips, and rubbed them with the back of her hand, wipping away the excess. She loved this power she had over him, watching him cum, feeling him cum, both so much better than her dreams.

Someday, she laughed softly, she'd tell him he'd been her fantasy for touching herself for the last two years. But tonight she was just pleased to be wrapped in him, and the newess of this physical love.

She stood, wobbly before making her way to the sink and quickly washing her face. She drank a large glass of water, finding herself thristy. Walking back to the table, she grabbed her half drunk coke and winked at Masa.

"I'm going to head to the couch, pick a movie for us, okay?" She sashayed out of the kitchen knowing his eyes followed her curved ass as she did so.

He stared at her hips move as she walked away from him, and decided to act on his thoughts. He followed her quietly, and when she was behind the couch, he grabbed her ass from behind with one hand, and bent her over with the other. He smirked, making his dominant presence known.

"You think you have all control? No, you may be good, but you arent THAT good hun~"

Jenna laughed playfully as Masahiro, pushed her against the couch. She'd known he wouldn't take her teasing too lightly. And she'd been right given the pressure he was putting on her. She smiled looking over her shoulder. "I AM that good, which is why you are trying to tell me I'm not." She smiled bantering at him.

"Come, lets watch a mvoie, and you can tell me how bad you think I am."

"Heh. You're cute."

He grabbed her coke and set it where it wouldn't spill, then slid a hand up her shirt and grabbed her breast roughly as he pulled her shorts down and slid his revived cock into her cunny and began to fuck her fast and hard.

"I will prove to you that I have control, by fucking you, and never letting you dim until you admit it!"

Jenna laughed as he impaled himself on her again, thrusting hard and deep into her wet and wild pussy. She let herself get swept up in the harsh movements, softly crying out as she jiggled her ass against him, teasing him to cum again. She was just about to cry out his name in a hot demand, when the noise of a key in the door, stopped them both silent. She froze in terror Masahiro’s thick cock still balls deep in her pussy, as she was bent over the arm of the couch.

“Ohmygod, Masa!!!” She was panting from being so close to that final release, she knew it had to be hard for him too, especially since he seemed to love, the dominate aggressive side when it came to love making. Her heart was pounding as she looked to the door, seeing the handle turn, and the sounds of their parents voices getting louder.

"Fuck, they're here!"

An unexpected rush of adrenaline kicked in, as he picked up their clothes, and Jenna bridal style as he rushed as fast as he could upstairs into her room.He shut the door lightly and locked it. He let out a loud sigh of relief.

" Damn that was close...sadly though, we aren't outta the woods yet. Get dressed babe."

As he said this, he was slipping his boxers and pants on, thinking of how the night could continue on.

Jenna laughed at the nervousness in Masahiro's actions. She gently ran her fingers over her swollen slit, teasing him, before silding into her capris and the discarded tank top. She could hear their folks talking in the main hall.

"shall we go say hello?" She asked her eyes pointedly looking at Masa's still obvious bulge. She blew him a kiss. "Go into the bathroom and calm down, flush before you come out. I will go say hello." SHe winked at him before bounding out the door and down the stairs.

"Hey Moms one and two and Dad's" She smiled at her folks, and Masa's, pretending nothing was amiss. "Masa's just in the bathroom, he'll be right down. Where did you go for dinner?" She loved hearing about the small little places her folks found to frequent, most were quaint mom and pop kind of joints, but sometimes, they found a really gem.

He caught her kiss nonchalantly and walked into the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet and began breathing deeply, trying to will his erection down. It was having none of it. He then had an idea. He went to her bathtub, and turned the water on ever so slightly, so it would drip slowly, and would be extremely cold. Once it started, he placed his manhood bare beneath it, and let the cold water drip on top of it. It didn't take long for him to calm down that way. He dried himself off, re-dressed, flushed and went back downstairs, smiling without a care in the world.

" Hello all~. How was your night out?" He pretended to listen intently, but his mind was on Jenna. She was gonna get tortured when they went to bed. And he was thinking of some very devious ways as to how.

Jenna smiled, listening to their parents talk about their evening with Masa's body out of her feild of vision, but close enough she could feel the heat raditating off of it. Their folks were too wrapped up in their special date night to notice the soft scent of sex on the stale air inside the house, or the flush that lay just beneath the skin of Jenna's neck.

She wondered where tonight would end, and secretly not wanting it to end at all. She felt Masa's hand cover hers stroking it ever so slightly. She tried to concentrate on the food their parents were describing, and how delicious it was, but her mind kept wandering to her sexy best friend.

His mind was immersed in her warmth, his hand upon hers under the table. He was beginning to think of a plan to get her upstairs with him without making their relationship too obvious yet. He wracked his brain, but could think of nothing. So he sat with her, and waited until their parents were done describing the decorum of the restaurant they went to.

Jenna could feel the frustration growing in Masahiro. He was getting antsy. She smiled evily.

"Masa has decied to go to grad with me next weekend." she blurted out. She had to bite hard on her lip as it sent both pairs of parents into another lengthy twittering conversation, about plans and coordinating. Jenna could feel the raging frustration emminating from him now. She was going to have to pay for this at some point, but oh how she loved watching him squirm. And the small grunt of displeasure he had let slip, definitly indicated a high level of miffed.

He sent a playful glare her way, saying in his gaze" you just had to make them talk more? You're gonna get it later..."

He smiled happily, or seemingly happily at their parents as they continued their rambling. He was silently fuming, and knew that he was gonna punish her well later. He actually listened for a while, offering a bit of input so he could get his mind off of her future sexual torture.

Back
Top Bottom