Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz) CLOSED

RE: Ties That Bind(Chiffon and AtlasCruz)

Jenna moaned as he began moving inside her. The water had started to cool, so no longer steaming hot it was just a comfortable warm. The heat was coming from the desire she felt for her best friend. She clutched at his muscled back drawing him closer crushing her full breasts to his chest, her pebbled nipples rubbing against his pecs. Jenna licked the outside ridge of his ear as he thrust into her, whispering softly.

“Yes Masahiro, it feels so good, please don’t stop.” She panted her last few words punctuated by his thrusts into her. She arched her back towards him, lifting one leg she wrapped it about his waist.

He began to breath harder as he made love with her, his pace slowly increasing as he fell into the sensation completely. He held her leg up as she lifted it, as it gave him more room to move. He then was able to fuck her even deeper than before, kissing her neck gently. It was unbelievable. He had his best friend turned girlfriend in his arms, writhing in pleasure on top of him as he pumped himself in and out of her.

"Jenna~, I'll never stop! You feel so good!" He kissed her deeply, his other hand entwined in hers as they both moaned in unison.

Jenna moaned her body trembling about Masahiro. She had only ever read about this experience and what it was supposed to feel like. But here, in his arms, his body linked with hers so intimately, she was in bliss.

As her hand entwined with his, she moaned again, it felt as though her body was melting with every stroke he took. She wrapped her arm about his neck, pulling him closer to her. This had surpassed every dream she had ever dreamt.

“Masahiro,mmmmI think....I’m going to cum..” Her voice came in short bursts between his thrusts. She could feel a tension building in her core, the walls of her body beginning to shake.

He moaned into her neck , feeling her body writhe against his. His mind was reduced to jelly as he fucked her, his knees shaking, threatening to cave in soon. He felt her walls convulse around him, and he knew he was very close. He was not sure though. Her legs were around him, did she want it inside? He wasnt sure, so he would pull out. He'd have to remember though.

"Oh my....Jenna.....I'm close....W-Where? Ahhhh~ Almost there...."

Jenna smiled as pulled his ear to her lips. Her body clenching at him and releasing, in such sweet agaony and ecstasy.
"Cum for me Masa, please...I want to feel you fill me." Her whisper was silken in tone as she begged her bestfriend to claim her completely. To make her his.

Jenna couldn't help but smile as she felt a deep sigh of pleasure go through his body, he had wanted to hear those words as much as she wanted to speak them. She felt the muscles in his back tense, she searched out his lips and kissed him with a deep loving passion as she whispered gently against them as they took a breath.

"Please Masa, make me yours."

She pressed her lips tight against his, her tongue tasting his entire mouth as she felt him shudder.

He shuddered from what she said and the sexy way she said it made it even better. With renewed vigor, he began fucking her fast and hard, like a powerful piston. He moaned in ecstasy from the feeling as he was brought just below his peak.

"Jenna! I love you!! I'm....gonna cummm!!"

He moans her name out in ecstasy as he came, shooting 6 shots of his thick cum into her most sacred place. He leaned on the wall for support as he panted hard from his best orgasm of his life.

Hearing him yell his love for her, right before he burried himself inside her and released himself sent her over the egde. Jenna cried out, burring her mouth against his shoulder as he internal walls shook with a massive quake, clenching and releasing against his shaft. It felt as though her body wanted every last dropplet of him, coaxing it into her. Her chest was heaving with the force of her orgasm, as Masahiro pinned her tighter to the wall, as he tried to support himself after such a draining expereince. Jenna smiled, wiggling a bit under him.

"Let's wash and go lay down," she said softly nipping at his lip.

He smiled at her lovingly and nodded his head, pushing blood back into his mind, not his head, as he regained his composure. He took her hand in his as he led her back into the shower, turning up the heat on the water to warm it up a bit. He kissed her once deeply and embraced her hips gently.

"I love you Jenna. Forever."

He looked straight into her eyes, a bright smile on his face that showed pure happiness.

Jenna laughed as she ran the soap over her body. She was so glad he was happy. Her greatest fear had been loosing him, either by admiting her feelings or by not, and letting some other girl steal his heart. She kissed him gently under the warm water before stepping out onto the bath mat.

She found a towel and dried herself off as Masahiro finished in the shower. She watched him in the slightly foggy mirror. She sighed softly. He was so perfect. Her heart lept with just the very idea of him. She smiled at him winking as she made her way naked back to her room, and stretched out on the bed, anticipating him joining her there.

He was elated at his situation, happier than he had ever been having her in his arms. He could not ask for anything more. He began to wash himself while she did, his eyes never leaving hers if they didnt have to. She finished first, much to his dismay. As she left, his eyes wandered along her naked figure, eyeing her legs, ass, back, and how her hair fell gently upon her back. She was absolutely beautiful. He noticed her sly wink, and returned one to her as she left the bathroom.

He finished washing himself, dried, then walked to the bedroom naked. He smiled at her, and lay himself next to her, taking her hand in his gently, moving close to her.

"So, whatcha wanna do now?" He said with a smile.

Jenna smiled as the bed gave under Masahiro’s weight. Her fingers lacing in his, she looked at him, flushed from the hot shower, her cheeks were glowing.

“I want to lay here with you, make love gain, order pizza, then decide.” She smiled at him, scotching in closer to his body she gently kissed his lips in a tender heartfelt kiss. She moaned slightly as she felt his mouth open under hers, their tongues exploring each other in a softly loving rhythm. She broke the kiss, her lips still touching his, brushing against them as she looked into his eyes.

"What about you?"

He returned her kiss fully, their tongues dancing together, sending a shock down his spine. He smiled at her suggestion, chuckling a bit.

"That sounds good to me hun. In that order?"

He pecked her lips gently, running his free hand along her cheek gently.

She smiled as she kissed him.

"Whatever order you like, Masahiro my love." She closed her eyes as his hand stroked her cheek. With it being Friday it was a toss up how late their parents would be out, but Jenna didnt care. She stretched out onto her back, moving like a cat getting up from a nap in a perfect sunbeam. She settled in her head on her pillow, the cool air of her basement room causing her nipples to pucker slightly. She wanted to stay like this, in this newly discovered love forever.

"Well, I say we order pizza, make love in the kitchen, then lay in bed together. I'm kinda hungry, and I wanna get you really sticky again."

He chuckled as he kissed her deeply, running a hand along her hips and torso.

She shivered under the tender touch of his hand. She closed her eyes for a moment just enjoying the sensation.

"Sure, that sounds fun." Slowly she sat up.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, she opened a dresser drawer, and pulled out a pair of satin pajamma bottoms, and a thin tanktop. The bottoms he'd seen many times, but typically Jenna wore a tshirt with them or still had her bra on. Today with her breasts free, the effect of the tank created a very cute and sexy picture. She stood looking at Masahiro still stretched on her bed. She smiled, she would love to wake up next to him, like this, for the rest of her life.

He blushed at her appearance, loving the look she had in that moment, vowing to make sure that whenever they were alone, she would be wearing that, or less. Nothing more.

"I'll order the pizza. You get comfy, kay?"

He found his shorts that he wore earlier, and slid them back on. He went downstairs and grabbed the phone. He called the pizza place that they always visited in middle school.

"Yo, Frank! Its Masa. Listen, I need a favor. Remember the kind of pizza Me and Jenna ate on our first time there?....Yeah. Gimmie one of those. Sausage and pepperoni, cheese filled crust....Yeah, her place....Thanks bro. See ya soon."

Jenna padded to the living room, her body still languid and a touch sore from the lovemaking earlier. She curled herself into the corner of the leather couch, turning on the TV and waiting for Masahiro to join her. Her eyes flitted to the hall, and she watched him walk towards her, her heart felt like it was bout to leap from her chest. His body was fluid in motion, his hips nicely encased by the boxer shorts he wore. Her eyes traveled the length of him, caressing every inch of exposed skin as he came towards her. Jenna met his eyes as he stood before her, smiling. She licked her lips playfully as she patted the seat next to her, with one hand, and with the other gently touched the thick muscle of his thigh.

"Come kiss me," she softly whispered.

"Yes ma'am."

He smiled happily and took the offered seat next to her, leaning over to kiss her softly. He took her hand in his, linking their fingers and running his thumb along the back of her hand, trying his hardest to show just how much he loved her.

"Hey, still wanna go to grad? I don't know if I would let you leave the house till then. I want chu all to myself."

He smiled again, his arm snaking around her waist, holding her intimately close to himself.

She giggled as Masahiro stroked her hand. “Yes,” she replied softly, “I still want to go. It will be fun, especially with you as my date.” She smiled up at him. He’d not seen her dress, but she knew he would be floored when he did. Or at least she hoped he would like it that much.

She leaned into him again kissing his lips, and letting it deepen. She was nearly in his lap when the doorbell rang. Jenna pulled back and away from him, her lips slightly swollen as she laughed.

“Guess that is called great timing,” she laughed as Masahiro rose to get the door, his boxers slightly bulged. “Don’t forget the money under the phone,” she said, her eyes caressing every inch of his form as he went to pay the delivery man.

Jenna sighed. If someone had told her this morning, tonight she’d be making love to Masa, she would have laughed at them and called them crazy. But here she was, freshly fucked, and still wanting more. She moistened her lips, lost in thought.

He grabbed the money and answered the door, obtaining the food with only a slightly awkward small conversation. He set the pizza on the table in the kitchen, and sat back down with his love.

"Wanna eat now? Or is there something else ya wanna do?"

He took her hand in his once more with a smile, resting his head gently on her shoulder, and sighing in happiness as his body relaxed into hers.

She laughed giggling, as she gently stroked his hair. "Well it's hot, let's go eat, and then we can decide from there." She sat up and gently tugged on his hand leading him to the kitchen. She reached down a couple of plates and gave them to Masahiro. Then she opened the fridge. She looked at him. "What would you like to drink?"

She waved her hand in a very Vanna motion to show the interior door which had all sorts of juice and pop on it. She took a coke for herself, something she didn't generally drink, but tonight was a treat night. She handed Masahiro his choice and moved to the table with her drink and plate in hand. She sat, watching him move to join her.

She smiled as she gently propped her foot on the lip of his chair, her toes if she wiggled them lightly brushing against his groin. She took a bite of pizza.

"Mmmm, I still say they are the best in town," she smiled at him.

He followed her to the kitchen, and sat down at the table. He chuckled a bit at her motions, winking at her and mocking a wolf whistle.

"I'll have a coke."

He thanked her as she handed him his drink, and pulled out a slice of pizza. He took a large bite, and moaned from the taste.

"Second favorite thing I like to eat, ever."

He saw where she put her foot, and smiled inwardly. He teased her back, by scooting in a bit, making her foot press hard against his erect length. He extended his foot in return, propping it on her chair, so if he curled his toes, he could put great pressure on her clit. He smiled through all of this, and ate as if he did nothing out of the ordinary.

Jenna laughed at his obvious move and stroked her toes gently over him, brushing and pressing. She nearly hissed when he mirrored her movement and put pressure on her clit.

"That's so no fair," she chuckled. "Teasing me back like that." She laughed as she took another bite of her slice of pizza. She glanced at the clock.

It was nearly nine. Their folks would be home likely about midnight so they still had some time to be free and explore. She winked at him as she took another bite, licking her lips sensously.

He hissed from the feeling on his cock, trying to reciprocate the movement as best he can. He pressed on her clit, sliding his big toe up and down her slit slowly.

"Its so fair. But, Maybe we should stop, otherwise I might have to take you on this table right now."

He saw her wink and lick her lips, his manhood twitching hard against her foot from the sexy gesture. He decided to counter this uniquely. He pulled the cheese off of his slice, and slowly licked from the tip of the slice to the top, taking the sauce in with a throaty moan, hoping this would get a rise out of her.

Jenna watched him trying to be sexy. He was so cheesy, she laughed at the pun, but she loved him. Slowly drawing her toes back over his bulging manhood she looked at him, teasing her lower lip, wondering how far she could go, before he made good on his threat.

Making sure he was watching her, she slid her free hand to her breast and teased her nipple hard under the thin fabric of her tank. She was well rewarded with a harsh hiss escaping from his lips. She grinned wickedly. Oh yes, two could definitly play this game.

Back
Top Bottom