Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a male rping partner to rp as Vincent Valentine from FF7 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major Craving for an 1X1 Egyptian rp.

I'm looking for any males that might be interested in doing this rp. It's based on one of my favourites tv shows that I always watched as a kid. If any males are interested in knowing what the plot idea is that I have in mind,please pm me to let me at angelduskgirlcat ok. Hope to hear from any males soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

It's based on where a bunch of people enter into Cleoparta tomb stone and Cleoparta curse begins right at midnight tonight.

I have a plot idea in mind for this rp and I'll be rping as my female made-up white ninja character and her name is Kira. I'm looking for any males that know how to rp as Vincent . If any males are interested in doing this rp with me please pm me to let me know or you can post in here ok. Hope to hear from any males soon. I will post the plot idea on my resquest thread in a few minutes.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

The setting takes place at the Niblehim inn where a female white ninja is recovering from a bad cut on her right knee and she is sound asleep on an inn bed.

And she was out like a light and she was having some dreams about when she traveled with Cloud and the others and that is when she meant someone named Vincent Valentine and she wonders how he is doing now a days and she sighed in her sleep.

The female white Ninja name is:” Kira and she slowly wakes up from her sleep and she climbs out of her inn room bed and leaves her inn room.

And she walks downstairs to the inn lobby room and she leaves the inn and heads towards Shinra mansion and she pushes the door open out of the inn and into the streets of Niblehim.

She enters into the shinra mansion and she takes a look around it for a bit and Kira walks into the guest room of the Shinra Mansion and lies down on the guest room bed and she closes her eyes. And wonders if Vincent Valentine could sense her presence like he did once before when they both traveled with Cloud and the others, about 3 years ago.

Kira has a flash back when Cloud, Aries and her first meant Vincent Valentine in the coffin after they defeated Lost Numbers and got the basement key to unlock the hidden basement. Where Cloud found Vincent in a coffin and he woke him up from his deep sleep, and Cloud had to answer his questions all correctly that he asked him and his friends.

She was out like a light once again and enjoyed her sleep now and it’s about 9pm in the late evening on a rainy and stormy night out like tonight. (d. I hope that you like this plot idea for our 1X1 FF7 Vincent/Kira ok.))

Thank-you Yajirobe. If you are interested in doing this rp with me we can do this rp in the fan-based forum. I'm still waiting for your reply back to our ninja rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom