Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it takes (Candira and Jugger)

"Now..." He said gently to her, his hand moving to pull his cock out of her and pull her body down so that she would stop bouncing. He held one hand on her thigh whereas the other went past her and began to stroke his cock swiftly to the point that he began to shoot his load of seed onto her body. It landed on her breasts, a little on her face, and mostly on her abdomen. When he was done cumming, he smirked and let his cock go and went to her breasts to massage them as he spoke to her. "Mm...Well? Did you enjoy yourself or would you rather I do something else to you...? Do you want me to maybe get you off? Or would you like to do something else kinky for me...Though as for what, I do not know...just a suggestion my love..."

She panted softly, arching her back as he helped to hold her up as he came, a mess landing on her breasts, her face, and her abs. She was a little surprised at how far the hot cum traveled on her body. When he lowered her back down, she sat on his lap, careful not to hurt him. She shivered and moaned softly as he started to massaged her breasts, the cum getting rubbed into her silky soft skin.

As he relayed her options to her. "Mmm, I'm almost there," she said softly, "I just need a little more to get off. Will you help me?" she asked, holding herself back.

"Of course I'll help you Marlowe." He said with a small smirk to his face. He continued to massage her breasts as she now faced him. He was still hard and he looked down. "Go ahead and wash my cock and then mount it again...Just keep riding it until you orgasm, don't worry about me." He looked up to her now. "I'd rather you have your fun moreover than I will baby girl."

Caroline was oddly touched by the way he seemed to want to give her pleasure more than himself toward the end. Facing him was a little different, but she didn't much care as long as she was with them. His suggestion ripped her thoughts away and replaced them with how to do what he wanted to achieve her goal. She blushed softly and washed his cock off, making sure it was nice and clean before she lifted herself up and then mounted him again.

The blonde looked into his eyes as she slowly slid down his length and felt her body work itself up again. She shivered and moaned softly arching her back and blushing as she rode him, wondering what he thought of her as she picked up speed and force until she came hard.

Nathan smirked and laid back in the tub, watching her seed-stained body rise and fall along his cock, the plopping of her body hitting the water making their sex loud. "Mm....I'm so sensitive after that orgasm...I'm really throbbing down there heheh..." He said to her until he felt her orgasm. "Have fun? You looked like it." He said to her before he pulled her over and kissed her lips gently.

She came down from her orgasm after some effort. Panting softly, she watched him and leaned into him as he pulled her close. She kissed him back and wondered if he'd ever wanted to do this with her before. If he'd ever thought of her the way he seemed to now. Oh, he'd cared. She was quite sure of that now. But had he wanted her?

Caroline smiled softly as she pulled away. "Do you want me to stay here with you awhile longer? Or do you want to do this in bed?" she asked.

"Shit. I say lets drain this water and take an actual shower. We've been sittin in our own filth for the past half hour." He said smiling to her as he pulled the drain plug with his foot. "Lets take a shower rather than a bath...then we can head to bed and sleep. Alright?" Darian said to her, smiling as he waited for an answer.

She laughed and slowly lifted herself off of him. "Alright. Let's take a shower," she said with a smile. She stood up as the water drained from the tub and she pulled the shower curtain closed around them, closing them in. She started the water running again and then told him to prepare himself as she turned the spray on.

A little carrier held her soaps and cloths so all they needed to do was reach for them. Caroline started to wash her face and then took a moment to fully appreciate Darian.

Darian smile and began to shower with her. He made sure to please her body as he cleaned himself and herself up, and eventually kissed up and down the back of her neck but did not try for anything sexual. It was over with and now he was ready for bed. Once they were out and dressed, he laid down in the bed and waited for her, feeling his eyelids heavy as he tried to stay awake.

She returned the favor when she could, treating his body as nicely as he treated hers and she offered several kisses before they left the shower. When she was dried off and dressed in her nightgown again, she saw that he was waiting for her. Chuckling, she looked down at him as she crawled into bed with him. "Any particular reason you wanna sleep with me, Darian?" she teased.

"Why wouldn't I sleep with you?" He said with a frown. "We made love together didn't we? Doesn't that mean we're pretty much together?" He said with a smile as he laid down beside her, his arm wrapping around her as he waited for her to answer his question.

Marlowe snuggled into him, closing her eyes as he put an arm around her. "I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to sleep with me. I guess I'm just not used to the idea yet." She chuckled and looked up at him. "I don't know what making love means to a relationship--not everyone treats it the same way," she said snuggling into him and closing her eyes. "But I trust you, and you want to be with me, I'll say we're together, because I want to be with you," she said with a smile. With a yawn, and a little more position adjusting, she was out like a light.

Once she was asleep, he began to think about all that happened. Her words echoed in his head that she wanted to be with him. The thought somehow just...crushed him. He loved her...he truly did...but was he robbing her of a life? He was taking her away from her home...she wanted to quit her peaceful life for the life of a bounty hunter just so he could pay off his debt. He wondered what he should do...Eventually, he just fell asleep with her in his arms.

She woke up the next day still in his arms. It made her smile to see that he hadn't left her side, and by the way her body had remained clean, she saw that he hadn't gotten grabby with her. Caroline yawned a little and kissed his lips softly. She brushed some of his blonde hair from his face and then sat up, feeling a little sore and a lot less willing to get out of bed. For some reason, she just wasn't at the top of her game, so she sank back down into the pillows and cuddled back into his arms, wanting very much to just sleep for the rest of the day.

Feeling her lay back down into his arms, he opened his eyes sleepily and yawned as he rubbed his eye with the hand she wasn't laying on. "G'Morning..." He murmured as he stayed next to her, his face in her banes somewhat as he held her close. "Mm...Really was amazing last night Marlowe..." He said as he trailed his hand down her back before spanking her ass once to tease her. "Who knew you'd grow into such a fine woman." He said with a chuckle. "I love ya Marlowe."

She didn't want to open her eyes again, but she did because he was talking to her, and it would have been rude to keep them closed. After all, he was awake, and he knew she was too. He was cute in the morning, she decided, watching him as he rubbed his eye. "Good morning," she said softly, her voice still a little raspy from sleep. She felt his breath a bit more steadily in her bangs, her hair tickling her a little even as it shaded her eyes from sunlight. She gasped a little as he gave her a little spank, not having expected it this early in the morning. His teasing was threatening to put her into a bad mood when he said it again. He told her he loved her. Why did that have to be so disarming?

She looked up at him and snuggled closer into his body. "You mean all that, Darian?" she asked, not sure if he really meant it or was just using it as an expression.

"Well...yeah Marlowe. 'Course I love you." He said with a frown. He felt like he shouldn't have said that. "I mean, I care for ya. And I want to protect ya...and I chose you over my precious money didn't I?" He sat up and looked at her with a larger frown. "Do you...doubt that I love you? Has everything I've done not proven how much I've cared for you...?!" He was getting a bit alarmed that...she didn't trust him. That she didn't trust that he would be there for her now. His voice was getting louder as he spoke to her, though it wasn't yelling...yet. He was just alarmed that she didn't trust him, or at least he thought that by how she looked when she he had said it.

She blinked, a little shocked by his reaction. She smiled softly and shook her head. "No, no, it's not that." She sat up with him and cupped his face in her hands. "It's not that at all." Although, she had trusted him with her life only to have him accept money to take it. Then again, he'd given it up for her. So she wasn't really complaining. She wanted to be with him, but for some reason, she wasn't expecting him to say he loved her so soon after reuniting with him. Then again, she hadn't really been expecting to have sex with him so soon either.

"I know you care about me, and you want me to be safe, and I'm well aware that I beat out your money. I just wanted to make sure I understood what that meant." She smiled and kissed him softly. "Some people throw that word around like it's any old thing. And I wanted to make sure you meant what I thought you did." She chuckled and held him tight. That meant it was really okay for her to feel the same way. She could let herself believe it was just the beginning. "I love you too," she said, smiling.

Darian remained silent as she began to explain to him her reasons for doubting him, and he simply sighed and laid down after she kissed. "Bleh...I'm sure you of all people should have known that I'm not one to be like everyone else." He said with a frown as he looked to her, the mood obviously killed for him. He turned to her as he laid there, staring at her body and just being blank in his mind as he tried to just relax and not sleep at the same time. He closed his eyes, but still stayed awake...He just didn't want to get up now. "Wait...Who's manning the bar...?"

She felt bad for ruining his happy little morning. Resolving to find a way to make it up to him, she figured she had a way as he asked who was manning the bar. The blonde chuckled and leaned down over him, kissing him softly, gently sucking at his bottom lip. "Mmm, we're not open this morning. The place is locked up," she said, leaning down, kissing his lips one more time before she moved to his neck.

"I'm sorry I ruined your morning, Darian. But I'll spend all morning trying to make it up to you if I have to."

Darian sighed. "No no...its fine." He said as he pulled he into his arms and held her close to him. "Don't worry about it...I'll be fine, but thank you anyway." He said with a smile to her before he kissed her cheek. "If we're not to open tonight...lets rest up for a bit longer before we decide on a plan as to what we need to do about this dick head that's ruining the town."

She was a little disappointed that he didn't want her now, but then she couldn't really blame him. So she snuggled into his arms as he pulled her close again and kissed her cheek. She returned the favor, gently rubbing his shoulders as well. Marlowe nodded and gladly shared her warmth and comfort. "Alright. It sounds like a plan to me," she said with a little yawn, happy to rest a little while longer. They'd need it if they were going to deal with the gangsters.

Eventually Darian sat up and smiled as he looked to Marlowe. "Its actually getting a bit hot in here...wanna go out for a bit and walk the town? See if we can gather up anyone? You know?" He said as he stood up and began to get dressed. "Besides...I think we'll get lazy if we just lay around and do nothin, ya know what I mean Marlowe?"

"Fair enough," she said getting up. She slipped on a tight pair of jeans and a nice belt, putting on a white bra and thin shirt with a leather vest. She grabbed her white stetson and put her hair back before she slipped into her boots and smiled at him. "Well, where should we start?"

"Maybe the local sherrif or something, unless thats literally only you. There has to be SOME law in this town except for you!" He said as he walked out with her into the hot sun of the Nevada. "I just really want to let you know that I can still do this alone while you protect the town...trust me on this."

Back
Top Bottom