Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it takes (Candira and Jugger)

She was pretty much clean now, so she invited him in with her when he asked. "Alright," she said, moving a bit so he could come in once he was stripped down. She leaned back against him in the hot water and relaxed as well. She let his head rest on her and smiled softly, just relaxing with him. She hummed a little more when he was there, but not too much.

"Its funny..." He said finally. "You say you hated me...and you ruined my life because of it...but here we are...two people, naked in the same hot tub...I, having taken your virginity, and you...having taken my heart." He smiled to her and kissed the back of her head. "I wonder if you'll be able to help me...though...There's just one problem..." He frowned. "Will you stay here...or will you come with me to explore the west coast?"

She smiled at his words and found herself wishing she could have found him sooner. His question surprised her, and she wasn't sure what to say right away, so she thought for a moment before she answered.

"I spent my whole life here because I was afraid that if I left, these people would be hurt...But now that we're actually planning on taking them on...I feel like I can finally leave. I'll still have a home to come back to, after all."

She smiled and looked up at him. "I'd go with if you really wanted me to."

"Like I said. I've never seen a woman like you before, Marlowe. I offered you the position of being my partner in bounty hunting, and that position will always be up." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her body as he began to kiss her ear tenderly. "I care for ya Marlowe. Always have. Even when we were kids. Whydja think I always teased you?" He smiled and closed his eyes, relaxing.

Marlowe shivered as he kissed her ear, listening to his little admission. So he had liked her after all. Maybe her father had been right, but at the time she couldn't see it. "Well, I'm glad to know that you always cared. More glad that you still do. I bet you wouldn't have guessed that I've missed you..." She raised her hands and held onto his arms, still smiling softly.

And she really had. She'd missed her friend, who could sometimes be mean. She felt bad about telling him to leave and regretted saying that she hated him almost every day after he left. She never told a soul about it though. It seemed like she was betraying her brother...but he would want her to finally be happy.

Smiling, he stayed there in the bathtub with her, letting the water soak away their anguish and worry as they relaxed together. He eventually let his head rest on her shoulder, his chin somewhat digging into her shoulder bone as he slept soundly against her...But eventually his hands began to get grabby again...though he was moreover rubbing her inner thighs now.

She let him rest with her, enjoying his presence. It was nice to not be alone for a change. But soon she felt him nodding off again and shivered as she felt his hands start to get a little naughty. She blushed just a little as she remembered the last time he fell asleep with her. "Darian," she said, squirming a little. "Wake up," she groaned, his hands rubbing against her inner thighs rather suggestively. "You have to quit doing this while you're asleep, damn it."

But he didn't wake up. He was just more asleep, his real hand still rubbing her thigh while his metallic one went to her breast and began to massage it gently. He moaned into her shoulder as he teased her body, the water just adding to the sensation for him. He slowly began to kiss up and down her neck, very gently, as he continued to tease the woman he loved.

"Darian," she moaned, leaning against him. She shivered as he ran his hands over her thighs. She tilted her head as he kissed her neck, enjoying the sounds of his moaning. The water felt good too. "Mmmm, Darian, please, wake up..."

Darian slowly opened his eyes, aware of what he was doing, but didn't have control as to whether he did it to her or not in his sleep. "Mm...Why do you want me to wake up? I thought you enjoyed this when I was sleeping...?" He said questionably to her, wondering if she preferred him awake rather than him taking advantage of her while he was asleep.

"I do enjoy when you touch me," she said, leaning into him. "But I would really like it if you were awake this time." That said she looked back at him and brought her hand up to his neck so that she could kiss him. "I want to know that you want to do it, that you're fully aware of it all."

He looked at her with a small blink and nodded. "Though...this might not be the only time I get grabby with us being together like this..." He murmured to her with a small chuckle as his hands went up to her breasts, massaging them gently as he resumed kissing up and down the skin of her neck ever so tenderly to just make her skin get goosebumps. "I promise...I'll treat you right tonight..." He whispered to her, his breath hitting her neck gently.

She moaned softly as he massaged her breasts, shivering as he teased her neck. His breath tickled her and she shivered. His words were even more impressive. "Mmm, thank you, Darian," she groaned.

He began to lower his hands down to her legs again, rubbing her inner thighs gently before his metallic hand began to slowly insider one of its cold metal fingers into her pussy, teasing her as his other hand went to her clit and began to pinch and pull on it, his cock pressing against her back. She'd be able to feel the warmth of it as he continued to tease her body.

She blushed softly at the feel of his erection on her back, moaning as he began to play with her clit a bit roughly. She arched her back and leaned into him a bit more as he slid a metallic finger in side of her. She wasn't used to the way he was toying with her, but she could get used to it. "Mmm, not too rough," she said softly.

"So you aren't one of the girls who like to play rough?" He said jokingly. "But I'll keep that in mind..." He said to her before he began to slowly finger her now, two fingers pushing themselves deep into her, pushing the water in and out of her pussy somewhat as his real hand molested her insides, his metal hand having switched to now play with her clit.

She let him tease her, only giving him a little look. The look didn't last long since his fingers were slowly driving her crazy, slipping in and out of her the way his cock had last night. His hand played with her clit and she closed her eyes, leaning back. "Mmm...Darian..."

Darian saw that he was pleasing her and he smiled gently to her, whispering. "If you're ready for the real thing...try and lift your bottom up just a little bit so I can slide my cock into the right position..." He said as he took his hands away from her body and put one to his cock, and then began to rub the underside of it along her bottom backside.

It took her a moment to get her bearings back, but she heard him tell her to lift up and felt his arms retreat a bit. So she raced herself and carefully lifted herself a bit so he could position himself. When he had it, she slowly lowered herself onto him.

When she lowered himself onto his cock, he could feel himself push into her still tight pussy. He moaned out lightly before his hands went back to her breasts, massaging them gently as he continued to whisper into her ear...telling her just what to do. "I did all the work last night...lets see what you can do...Start bouncing for me while I molest your breasts..." He said, his fingers now slightly pinching her nipples as he tugged them.

She lifted her hips and began to slowly move up and down his cock, still not quite used to having something so big inside of her. She moaned softly as the water sloshed around them and she stopped for a moment to let some water out of the tub--just enough to ensure that it wouldn't flood the floor if she moved faster. So she moved up and down his cock, moaning softly, letting his hands maul her breasts. Her pussy was so tight around him, she could hardly believe he fit. Still, it felt too good to give up.

Nathan moaned out as he felt her begin to bounce up and down on his cock. His hands still lay on her breasts, massaging them and teasing them as she bounced. The water only added to the sensation, her breasts feeling even more milky as his fingers slid across her wet form as she bounced up and down his water-lubed cock. He couldn't believe how tight she was...Even after this being the second time they actually did it, though last time he didn't even go in as deep into her as he was now. "You feel so good Marlowe..." He said to her gently.

She blushed as he told her she felt good, but she wasn't surprised, since he felt amazing inside of her as she moved up and down his cock. Her pussy was still very tight and at first it had been a bit painful, but she was getting used to it now, so she moved up and down, shivering as he massaged and teased her full breasts.

He leaned forward and began to whisper into her ear, as best he could as she was bouncing. "I'm going to cum baby...where do you want it...? In the water...On your body...or in your body...?" He said seductively to her, knowing she wouldn't choose option C if it meant into her pussy rather than her mouth maybe. He was really going to cum soon, it was just feeling too amazing. The fact it was such an ironic thing to do, the fact he was having sex with a woman he loved whom he had felt some hatred for the past decade made this so much more...interesting for him.

Marlowe shivered as he half-whispered to her and she kept moving up and down his cock, moaning softly as she got closer and closer to her peak. "Mmm, my body," she murmured, panting as she worked her body up and down his length. She could always wash it off. "Just tell me when to move," she said softly.

Back
Top Bottom