Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it takes (Candira and Jugger)

She blinked and stood up a bit straighter as his hands landed on her shoulders. She leaned back just a little bit as his glazed eyes seemed to be looking at her, but not quite making the connection. Brilliant. And his breath obviously had alcohol on it. He held his forehead and leaned against the door. And then he tried to kiss her. Caroline was so surprised that she didn't fight back. She watched him and listened to his argument. "You better come in," she said, stepping aside so he could come in.

Nathan smirked. "Awesome." He said simply as he walked into the room a bit sluggishly. He walked over to her bed and plopped down onto it, his back on the bed as he lifted his head up enough to look at her. "Alright baby...I'm ready...Just do whatever you want until one of us sleeps." He said before leaning his head back, closing his eyes, feeling as if he could have just fallen asleep right then and there without problems to worry about.

Marlowe knew he'd misunderstand, and was counting on that to be what helped her take care of him for the time being. She closed the door behind him and watched as he plopped down, fell over, and fell asleep after inviting her to bed. She chuckled and shook her head. He'd need something in the morning to fix a hangover. Sighing, the blonde walked into her bathroom and shut the door, changing into a short nightgown. She combed her hair again and shook her head at the sight of him. Hanging her robe back up she took off his shoes and then leaned over him to see if he was still awake.

Though Darian was actually asleep, he would still be a little grabby later on in the night. He slept soundly as she looked over him, and eventually turned over so his back would face her side of the bed. His soft snoring filled the small room, and it wasn't known to him that she took off his shoes. "Mreh..." He grumbled in his sleep. "Good night..." He said with the last ounce of consciousness he had...until he finally fell asleep...for now anyway.

She laughed and shook her head. Though Caroline wasn't sure of what he'd wanted to talk to her about or say, she had a feeling that this wasn't it. Poor guy had some strong drink in him, and too much time. He was kind of a cute drunk, but he was still a drunk. She'd better not leave him alone, so she whispered a "good night," and turned in as well, climbing under the covers and turning out the light. She was close by him, but he was still on top of everything. She trusted that if he got cold later, he'd just get under the covers then. And by that time, he'd by sober. Or at least she hoped he'd be sober.

The blonde fell asleep quickly. It had been a long day.

During the night, Darian turned over in his sleep, his arm falling over to drape against Caroline's body as he slept, but eventually his hand began to explore the figure it was on. It began to slowly move up and down her arm, his unconscious getting a mental picture as his hand traced her figure, until he came to one of her breasts. He squeezed it gently, also tugged on it slightly but just enough to be teasing rather than actual pleasure...well, mostly teasing anyway. He was slowly trying to give the figure more pleasure, knowing that it was Marlowe and how she still needed to pay him back 'somehow'.

Caroline slept rather soundly, but it was a light sleep, so as she felt his hand on her, she slowly began to dream about it. The way he rubbed her arm was comforting, but there was a little extra something that came just from touching him. She felt his hand begin to explore her body and he came to her breast. She was laying on her side, and lucky for him that part of her was still above the blankets. She felt him tug and squeeze and then started to wake up--but only in the way of being half awake.

His hand still explored her body. Once it was done with her breasts, it went to a smaller part of them...her nipples. He pinched them lightly and tugged on them, twiddling them between his fingers as his cock began to erect against her backside. Eventually his hand just moved down slowly down her stomach until it came to her panties...where he began to slowly rub his fingers along her crevice, from outside her panties.

She shivered as she felt his hands play with her nipples and then travel down her body, pulling the covers aside as he made his way down her body. She blushed softly and slowly became much more aware of things as his hand found her panties and stroked her slit through her panties. Her breathing deep and her eyes newly opened, she turned to see if he was awake. He had to be to be quite this involved. Didn't he?

He wasn't awake. He wasn't in the slightest bit awake. He was doing this out of his unconscious, lust-filled mind. The womanly figure in the same bed as him made him do this, just by knowing he would be sleeping next to her for the night. His eyes were still heavy, and he didn't know about what he was doing. His fingers continued to rub against her slit, his cock still prodded against her bottom through her clothes...and eventually...he began to slowly pull down her panties until they were past her butt cheeks. His finger began to rub against her clitoris on the front, whereas his cock began to prod against her pussy in the back.

If she wasn't seeing it with her own eyes, she wouldn't be able to believe the situation. He was actually asleep. His hands had a mind of their own...and apparently that wasn't the only part of him with that particular problem. Stunned, the beautiful blonde froze as his hands teased her and then slowly pulled her panties down. Flustered, she wasn't sure if she should wake him or not--if he were fully aware in his drunken state he'd only continue this, but if he remained asleep, then she'd have to go through with this craziness. She preferred her partners to at least be conscious. Then again her body was already responding. Embarrassed but aroused, she found herself unable to move anyway because of the position they were in. She blushed and moaned softly as his finger rubbed against her clit and she felt his cock press against her. Even if she could do something now, she wasn't sure she wanted to just yet.

He leaned over and began to kiss up and down the back of her neck gently. His eyes were still closed, and his hands were still working her body. The one that was playing with her clit was now spreading her pussy lips open slowly, as well as closing them as slowly and teasingly. His cock prodded her pussy even more forcefully, as if it would slide in any moment now. His entire body seemed to have a mind of its own now as it defiled the woman next to it. Eventually, it spread her pussy open just enough to let the tip of his cock go into her crevice and he began to slowly push it inside her. Slowly it went in, as if it would keep going and never stop, as if he had already put in two feet (of course this is just how long it seemed.). Eventually his cock broke past her hymen slowly...causing a slightly longer-lasting pain than a normal, quick thrust would.

She gasped as he continued playing with her, doing things to her that normally only conscious men would be capable of. Her body was responding splendidly to each sensation as he teased her and got her wet and ready for him. Blushing deeply and heart pounding, she lay there helplessly as he slipped into her. She gasped and moaned softly, pain and pleasure mingling as he became her first...in his sleep. When her virginity was taken, she gasped and wished that he would somehow wake up. But the sensation was so new that she couldn't break herself away from what was happening.

((Quite an assumption to make about the state of her virginity, but I kind of like the idea that she would have been saving herself.))

(Oh my bad. I thought you said something about her being a virgin or something before. >_< I'm so sorry.)

It lay still for a moment...not moving its body. The figure next to her, he wouldn't stop. He didn't know she was a virgin, so he fucked her in his sleep as if she were just another woman whom had given their virginity to someone else. His cock began to slowly pump into her at first, unable to move as fast as he could because he was asleep, but it would still be a little fast. His hand left her clit and went back to her breast, massaging it and playing with her nipple as he had sex with her in his sleep, having taken her innocence without even knowing it.

((That's okay. I actually like the idea. I don't remember saying anything about it before, but I might have and forgotten))

She was dazed as she felt him pump into her, slowly. She gasped and moaned hotly, panting as he began to move faster and continued to play with her clit and her breast. The pleasure quickly began to outweigh the pain. Her body arched into his hands and she shivered as she responded to his movements. It began to feel so very good.

(I might have got it a little confused with a few other RPs before. Most people have their characters virgins for RPs so I guess that could've also played into it as well. Sorry again.)

His cock continued to thrust into her, and he began to mumble something. Because he was practically just kissing her neck earlier, his mouth was still near enough to her ear for her to hear. "Mm...Feels amazing..." He said gently as he continued to fuck her. "Marlowe...You feel so good..." He moaned into her ear gently, his cock still pumping into her body, his hands still teasing her breasts. "Makes me want to cum inside..." Of course...he thought he was doing this in a dream...he didn't know he was doing it in real life too.

((Really, it's okay. I promise I'm not mad, but I thought I should bring it to your attention, that's all.))

She blushed as his words reached her ears and she realized that he was dreaming about her. He was doing all of this in his sleep because he was dreaming about doing it to her. Her heart skipped a beat and she had to wonder if it was just because of her body or if there was more to it. She blushed and moaned as he kept going and gasped as he spoke about cumming inside of her. Her eyes widened and she began to worry that it would happen. She needed to wake him, but she wasn't sure how to do that.

"Please, don't," she murmured. "Don't cum inside," she said softly as they kept it up.

(Alright. Thank you :] )

"Don't...?" He said, hearing her, affecting his dreams. "Alright...I won't...Just lay back and..." The rest of his sentence was just a blurred mumble as he continued to thrust his cock into her. He could feel he was slowly getting closer and closer to cumming. His hand continued to play with her breast and his mouth kissed the back of her neck gently as his cock thrust into her...until finally...he pulled his cock out and laid it between her legs....letting his cum shoot out onto her legs and her side of the bed. He moaned when he did so, but his hands still teased her. "If you want me to keep going...Just say so...I want you to orgasm too..."

She was glad that the waking world held some sway over his dreams. Relieved that he was going to be careful, she let herself try to enjoy the rest of what he was doing. She moaned softly and felt herself getting closer and closer until...he pulled out and rested his cock between her legs, cumming on her and her sheets.

Eyes closing, she felt utterly disappointed that nothing had come of it for her, but he was telling her to say if she wanted more. She didn't, but at the same time she did. If she was going to lose her virginity, she had better get something in return. "Mmmm, please, don't stop yet...I need more," she said softly, biting her lip. She was so embarrassed.

Darian smiled and began to open one eye, his head leaning over to kiss her ear gently as he spoke to her. "Gladly..." He said, now awake after having came onto her. Going down more between her legs, he used her sheet to clean her leg off before he leaned over, his mouth sucking on her clit gently. His fingers brushed up and down her crevice gently, teasing her some more before he pierced her with two of his fingers and began to grind their way into her. Eventually he began to finger fuck her, faster than he had done with his cock, but not fast enough to pain her newly deflowered pussy.

She blushed and moaned as he kissed her ear and gasped as she realized he was, indeed awake. At least, he'd woken up some time in the recent past. Marlowe found it difficult to be weak like this--it was embarrassing and somehow it felt strange to not be in control...but it also felt good--exhilarating even. She couldn't help but feel pleasure as he moved down her body and let his mouth and fingers take care of her. Her soft moans and panting filled the room and she arched on the bed, responding to every sensation. She'd never done this before, and since it was all new, it took some getting used to before she could fully relax and just enjoy it all.

Seeing the pleasure she was receiving from what he was doing to her, Nathan smirked and continued on to tease her with his mouth and fingers. He was growing harder again as he did so...but he would wait to give her an orgasm with a cock. He would tease her for a few more moments...eventually to finishing it off with tongue-fucking her. His tongue began to lick up and down her crevice before it slowly slithered into her pussy before he began to roll it around inside her, hitting every right spot his cock couldn't quite get to because of how it was just a stick compared to the eel that was now inside of her.

Gasping, Caroline moaned for him and arched her back, unable to control her body as he teased her with his mouth and fingers. As the onslaught changed gears however, she knew she'd lose control very soon. As his tongue hit every spot just right, she moaned, wondering if he did this with many women--if he could tell that she was a virgin...but at the moment, she was too distracted to care. Seconds later, she came hard, having the first orgasm ever that hadn't been caused by herself.

When she began to orgasm, he pulled away and watched her, smiling before he crawled up on the bed beside her and kiss her lips gently. "Alright...good night then Marlowe...It was amazing." He said smiling to her, though he kept looking at her...knowing she would have something to say about it...After all...she did admit she liked him before, as well as hated him. Who knows how she would react to them having sex after just meeting for the first time in a long time a few days ago.

She was still calming herself down when he crawled up next to her again and kissed her. She blushed and kissed him back, though she had rather mixed feelings about it. "Yes, it was," she said softly. "Did...did you realize?" she said softly, trying to build up the nerve to say it. "You were my first," she said, blushing quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom