Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking On Sunshine

Their lips met, and it felt like sparks flew all over again, Alice reached up and caressed the small of CJ's back, pulling her closer as her tongue peeked out. Delicious. Then, as soon as it had started, CJ was pulling away. Alice had to force herself not to pull the nurse back to her, not to press her up against the wall and let her hands wander over the woman's amazing body....

Her smirk reappeared as she watched the woman wink, damn did she had spirit. She mimiced CJ's movements sub-consciously, savoring the flavor that was left on her lips. mmmm... Tonight will definatly be fun. oh crap, she's talking... an hour? oh... I guess she's gonna move everyone afterall Alice let out a small sigh of relief at the news nodding her head in understanding.

"I'll wait here then. Come see me when I can get started on this stupid box" She said, running a hand through her hair to scratch the back of her scalp. though I would much rather get started on you... heh The thought had to have shown in her eyes, that small spark of lust flitting to the surface for an instant. Thankfully, CJ had already started away. "See you soon beautiful" She whispered, eyes lingering as the nurse walked away.

Alice turned to examine the box somemore, lips pursed in thought as she poked around, being extreamly careful. Twice she shocked herself, the tips of her fingers sent tingling. Each time, she would curse and draw the wounded digit to her lips, and smile. She couldn't wait to feel CJ pressed up against her again, of laying under her....

Footsteps echoed down the hallway, looking up she was greated by Her sexy nurse striding up to her. Eyes lingering over her figure, managing to be sexy and sleek even in scrubs Alice couldn't help but feel aroused.
CJ's cheeks flushed. crap... busted She turned her gaze to the woman's face, expecting to get an earfull for looking at her, but instead only the 'okay' to get to work.

"Mmmm can everything in it be mine too?" Alice purred, taking a small step closer to CJ, Their hands touching. When CJ left, Alice watched her go again, enjoying the slight sway of her hips. Grinning, she turned to the box and started shutting them off one by one. She reached into her pouch and pulled out a lamp, proping it up and turning it on before shutting the last switch.

CJ laughed softly, chuckling as she looked up to Alice’s eyes.

“Babe, if you can tame everything that’s left in this wing, most certainly can be all yours." CJ winked as she walked away from her, certain that if she stayed, that poor electrical box was going to be taught a thing or two about giving off sparks.

She meandered back to the station. With everyone moved off her unit, her only duty was to babysit the equipment. Given the times they were living in, medical equipment was a super high value good on the open black market. Administration was nervous letting anyone but their own work unsupervised on the units. CJ sighed grabbing her tattered copy of The Count of Monte Cristo; she might as well read if there was nothing else to do.

She was just about to sit down on the counter to watch Alice work and read, when she was plunged into darkness. CJ laughed. She slipped from her perch after her eyes adjusted and made her way to the light of the lamp which illuminated Alice, crouched down and looking at something intently. CJ found a patch of clear wall nearby, still shrouded in darkness for the most part, she crossed her arms about her chest and watched.

“So, whatcha thinking beautiful?” CJ asked, smirking a bit as Alice struggled to see her. She moved to the edge of the light of the lamp. “Do you need a hand?” CJ smiled. If she couldn’t read, she might as well make herself useful. She crouched down into the light with Alice, her thigh touching hers as she looked at whatever it was she was looking at. Oh lord, even just touching through two layers of clothing was cooking her brain cells.

She looked over at Alice, and broke into a big smile. Her wildcat was just as flustered as she was. CJ couldn’t help it, the Devil in her made her do it, she leaned a bit closer knowing that even in the dim light Alice would be able to see the swells of her cleavage, through the low dipping v-neck of her scrubs.

“Are you sure I can’t help, sweetheart?” Her breath was nothing more than a soft caress against Alice’s ear, a teasing sensation, and CJ smiled at the soft hiss that erupted from Alice. Oh tonight was going to be fun, when they got to it.

Wires crisscrossed in random patterns, who ever had re-done the wireing for this this really sucked. Sucking in a small breath, Alice held it as she reached out and tugged at a nest of wires that were coated in... well... something. What ever it was, was still hot, and it took some will power not to let go until she had most of it free.

A large part of her was tempted to just re-wire the whole thing, it would probably be more simple then trying to find each damaged cord in the mess. But she had been called in to fix the problem, and certainly wouldn't be paid more if she did the extra work. She had just shook her singed fingers, flexing each one individually and leaned back to take a new look when she heard sound coming from beside her. Turning to look into the darkness, made even darker by the light that flashed in her eyes, Alice couldn't see anything. you're just going crazy dear....

Again, she turned her attention to the box. Tingles made their way up her thigh as CJ pressed close to her. The nurses soft voice floating to her ears. "It's what I'm trying not to think about that's got me so distracted" She cooed, rubbing her leg against cj's. "And uhm...right now there's not to much to do. Someone must have spilled something on the box and neglected to clean it up, and what ever it was has managed to eat through a good amount of the wires." She broke the problem down aloud, for both herself and her guest. The womans presence was a little more then distracting.

" I'm going to have to remove any traces of damaged wire, and..." She looked at CJ her lips pursed in distain at the situation. Captivated by the swells of her body, Alice's mind went blank other then her desire. " and uhm... replace it" stop straing... eyes up... eyes up... Alice looked into CJ's eyes finally and smiled. "Like I said darling. not too much to do"

CJ leaned in just enough to lick her tongue about the edge of Alice’s ear, her hand on her thigh.

“As long as it doesn’t go into tonight, I kinda have a date I was looking forward too.” She stood, letting her hand trace up Alice’s arm and then into her hair at the nape of her neck. CJ sighed softly before stepping away.

Distracting Alice was not going to help the situation, but damn she had the urge to pull her into a darkened room and have her wicked way with her. Tonight, just get through to tonight.

“Let me know love, if you need anything.” She said softly as she moved herself away and back to the nursing station, perching on the counter she found an old beat up flashlight that still worked and flipped it on, to read by the dim light.

CJ “read” the same page for what seemed like hours, as she watched Alice work in the soft glow of her lamp. She hopped things would be repaired enough to bring the wing back on line, but then there was a part of her that wished this would be a bit longer of a job, so she could see Alice again in the daylight.

CJ chuckled, having her to look at at work was definitely a perk she could get used to having, especially given the way sparks flew between them. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, and re read the same sentence for the hundredth time, her mind wandering to a set of dreamy copper eyes, and perfectly kissable sweet lips.

Goosebumps ran up along Alice's arms and neck at the sensation of CJ's warm soft tongue against her ear. my god we aren't even half naked Smirking slightly, she nuzzled into CJ breifly befor pulling away.

"I'll do what I can, I've got a rather hot date myself" Chuckling softly Alice let her hand brush against the nurse's as she reached for a tool. "I'll make you a deal. If you miss you're date We'll go out together. Drinks on me" There was no way in hell Alice was going to miss out on a night with this woman.

CJ went back to the station, and Alice returned her attention to the task at hand... sort of. With a small sigh, she set to removing any and all damaged wire, cringing on occaision as she nicked her fingers. She made a small pile next to herself that just kept growing. When all the wire was removed she stood, letting her pliers hit the floor with a thunk that echoed through the vacant halls. She tilted her head left, then right her neck popping each time. Reaching up above her head Alice stretched out. Kinks worked out of her body, more or less she turned and strode up to the service station, leaning on the counter nect to the nurse.

"So the box is cleaned out. I've just got to re-wire everything and you'll be back in buisness." She informed the woman. Turning to return to work, she heard her stomach let out a soft growl. Turning back, cheeks lisghtly pink she asked. "any chance I could have a bite to eat?

CJ laughed. She had watched Alice stretch, finding the movement of her body infinitely more interesting than her book. She blushed slightly as Alice walked up to the counter she was perched on and leaned against it, close enough to nearly touch, but oceans away at the same time.

CJ looked at her, smiling as Alice’s stomach rumbled. CJ hopped down off her perch moved toward Alice, slow and provocatively, her lips slightly parted as she wet them with her tongue. “And what would my wildcat like to eat?” CJ arched an eyebrow at her as she smiled slightly.

“I can get you anything you want,” she said softly letting the innuendo hang in the air as her hand teased at Alice’s. CJ frowned as she brought Alice’s hand to the light. It was covered in nicks and angry red sores from her tools. CJ looked into her eyes, and kissed her fingers.

“Let me get you something to eat, and while you do that I will look after these for you.” She droped Alice’s hand, and leaned in as she moved her body close to hers. She inhaled her scent, and softly whispered. “You have no idea how utterly captivating you are to watch.” CJ smirked as she left Alice there in the station as she ducked out to the cafeteria.

She returned a few minutes later with two wrapped sandwiches and two bottles of water.

“Turkey and vegetarian, I didn’t know which you’d prefer,” CJ shrugged and handed Alice both the sandwiches. Taking her water she perched back on the counter, admiring the view. How did watching her cause such a reaction in her body? By the time they got to the club tonight CJ was going to be mad with need.

"Hmmm, well that all depends, are you on the menu?" Alice smirked, trying to play it cool,, but he mind was spinnning, caught up by this fabulous creature, this woman. Taking a deep breath as CJ leaned close Alice let out a happy sigh, staring into the nurses eyes.

Each kiss sent tingles shooting up her arm, fighting the urge to just grab CJ, her hand shook. "Mmm I'm all better now thanks'' She chuckled, slowly retracting her hand and wiggling the fingers. "Good to go see?" She wondered if CJ would catch on to just what she was 'ready' for.

Once more, she let her eyes linger on CJ as she walked away, letting out a big sigh once she was sure CJ was out of range. "Holy fuck man..." She muttered to herself wiggling her still tingled fingers. She couldn't wait to get this girl alone.. Closing her eyes, she let her mind wander to... naughty... places.

She hadn't heard CJ until the last second, Alice's eyes popped open and the all-too-happy grin lessened... sort of. "Mmmm both sound great, I think I'd eat dirt if it was you feeding it to me" dumb ass, way to sound creepy She scolded herself and took the sandwiches, opening the turkey one first, pulling out half and offering it to CJ. "have some with me beautiful?"

CJ watched her rip into the sandwich, before turning to kneel down. She opened a cupboard under the nursing station for the minor first aide kit. She took out a couple of alcohol sterilization q-tips. They had a clear body to them, filled with a bit of alcohol. Snapping the one end made the alcohol drain into the other, making the tip an easy to use implement to clean out small dirty areas. She also grabbed some cooling lotion. Standing, she flashed a smile at Alice.

She took half the sandwich, her fingers brushing over her as their eyes met. CJ nearly choked on the small bite of the sandwich she had taken. Holy living hell, those eyes snapped with a fire like no other. Just looking into them, was making her wet. She dropped her gaze and took another bite of the sandwich. Her whole body felt on fire, set with twin copper matches. She leaned next to the counter, her body close to Alice’s, touching it as they stood in silence eating. CJ finished her half and moved to the sink nearby, washing her hands with the soap. She moved back to Alice.

She handed Alice the second sandwich and waited as she tore into it. Once Alice had a firm grip with one hand on her meal, CJ reached for the other. Gently she rubbed Alice’s palm, with the pad of her thumb, using her left hand to snap the head of one of the q-tips, she set ot work. CJ looked up into those copper pools of molten lava.

“Baby, this is going to sting.” She said softly before touching the swab to the first angry red sore on the strong hand in front of her. CJ winced as she heard Alice take in a sharp breath. She winked, before leaning in close to Alice’s ear, her breath hot and soft.

“Be good, and I’ll give you a kiss once we are done.” CJ nipped at her earlobe, before pulling back and resuming a professional demeanour. She finished the one hand as Alice finished the half a sandwich she’d been eating. CJ smiled.

“Perfect timing,” she whispered as she handed the other half into Alice’s newly medicated hand before taking a new q-tip and doing the same to the other. Once Alice finished her last mouthful, CJ leaned in her thigh tight against hers, so Alice’s was between her legs.

Tipping her face up with her finger tips, CJ leaned down and ran her tongue over her lips lightly, moistening Alice’s firm flesh, before she covered her wildcat’s lips with her own in a firm deep kiss. A soft moan escapped her lips as her whole body melted into that copper lava, and the sweet tang of her lips.

The sandwich was nothing special, cafeteria food. But the view was exceptional, as CJ bent down to seach the cupboard. Alice smiled as the band of soft pink flesh that was exposed as the nurse's shirt lifted away from the waistband of her pants.

Smiling as she took the offered sandwich Alice watched as CJ took a nibble. my god she's even cute when she eats All of a sudden She felt oddly clumsy as she took a rather big bite of her half. Looking into those green lagoons was so calming, relaxing, yet they had an intensity to them that put Alice on edge, in the best of ways.

Finishing off the last bite just as CJ went to wash her hands, it took the hand-'man' a moment to clue into why It was only a sandwich.... Then her eyes saw the cleanser as her nurse returned to the station.

Accepting the sandwich, she offered her free hand without complaint, letting out a soft chuckle at CJ's concern. " Don't worry darling I bet I'll like i-ahhhh!" She gasped as she felt the alcohol cleaning the burns. Her body betraying her false bravado. After a moment, her hand relaxed, but the rest of her was excited as the nurse pressed closer, her breath making the hairs stand on end.

"mmm, do you reward all your patients like that?" Alice giggled, then flinched as her next burn was cleaned.

Wiping her sandwich bearing hand on her pants, she offered it to CJ, accepting the other half with her clean one. " It helps to have the perfect nurse treating me" she purred, giving the woman a wink before tensing yet again. Alice went through the rest of the cleaning easily, munching away at the sandwich, but more focused on the beautiful woman holding her hand.

It was hard not to notice the warmth coming from CJ, nestled comfortably between her thighs. Alice reached out with her newly cleaned hands and wrapped them around the nurse's waist pulling her close as their lips met.

After what seemed like minutes passed, Alice pulled away, eyes still closed. "Mmmm I'll make a point to get hurt more often just to get one of those every day" She said playfully, licking her lips.

" But for now... I've got to get back to work, can't keep your sick people waiting" With a last wink, Alice stood and stretched walking back to the fuse box, her arousal making it...awkward to walk to say the least.

CJ licked her lips, her heart fluttering from the kiss as much as the wink, as she watched Alice walk away and back to her project of fixing the electrical board so her wing could get up and running.

She took a deep breath.

That kiss had made her entire body ache. She stole another glance at Alice, wondering if she’d felt the same yank of desire, to the same level. Tonight, once they got to the club, there would be hell to pay for the teasing, especially if both of them were wound so tightly from it. CJ worried at her lower lip. She could taste a kiss like this last one, in the dark corner of the dance floor, her hands caressing every inch of Alice’s body, thumbs over her nipples, as their lips locked... CJ sighed, her eyes closed as the scene played out in her mind. Thinking like that was going to make this a very very long afternoon. Her thought was punctuated by the throbbing of her clit.

She hopped back up to her perch on the desk, she had a perfect view of Alice’s lithe body, coiled down in the glow of the lamp light she was using to fix the panel. The shadows cast by the light accented her muscles in her back and the folds of her pants over her taut legs. Watching her move, CJ committed every crevasse, every curve to memory. Watching her here, was better than the fantasy the night before.

CJ tired to refocus on the book in her hands, but as she stared at the words the only thing her mind could focus on was sweet tart lips, molten copper eyes, and rough hands over her entire body.

Alice was smiling as she turned away from CJ, her hips swaying exageratedly as she walked over to the box again. She stretched and then got back to work, her body tingling, not sure wether it was from her proximity to CJ, the taste of her sweet lips still on her or the fact that she was tugging at wires she probably shouldn't have been pulling at as another spark shocked her.

After another hour or so of fiddling, Alice had managed to replace the broken wires -to an excent- and organize the box... a little. She would have much rather replace the whole thing and put in a new system, but with the sick just waiting to get back, and also not wanting to keep her lady waiting this was the best she could do.

She stood and stretched again, the lamplight caressing her body, dark shadows appearing where the light couldn't find it's way. As she replaced her tools one by one, she let her fingers linger in her pockets, secertly carseeing herself for -hopefully- CJ's etnjoyment. She flicked the last switched and the hospital wing was suddenly iluminated once more. humming and buzzing.

Striding confidently across the room Alice leaned up against the wall next to CJ.
"I've done what I can, you shouldn't have any more problems now gorgeous" She cooed, biting her lower lip as she looked at the nurse. "But if you do, You know where to find me" Leaning over Alice kissed CJ's neck running her fingers over the womans perfect side just brushing against her breast. "I'll see you tonight beautiful" Alice's hot breath hit CJ's neck and then, as quickly as she had approached her, Alice pulled away.

Holy mother of god, she was hot.

CJ felt her temperature ratchet up a notch or ten as Alice breathed on her neck then pulled away, a smile tempting her perfect lips. CJ moistened her lips with her tongue. She glanced at the clock as Alice walked away from her. Thankfully, she had enough time to get the unit back up and running to where it needed to be and still time to slip home before meeting her copper eyed wildcat at the club.

She bolted into her apartment, tearing off her clothes and hitting the shower, hard and fast. She had a small window of time to get dressed before meeting Alice. The rest of the evening had flown by as she organized patients back into their rooms and settled them. But by the time shift change came, the hard work had been done and it was up to the night person only to maintain what she had done, not make any choices themselves.

She stepped into the hot shower, and scrubbed the scent of medicated skin from her own. She washed her hair and did her legs, before stepping free of the shower. Still dripping, CJ found her jeans and pulled them from the bag, then she went rifling. She needed something sexy tonight, something special.

She pulled a number from her drawer that would suit. A matching black lace set, definitely not practical in any way shape or form. It was something she’d wear for a lover. Slipping the bra on, CJ looked at herself in the cracked mirror in her bedroom. The cup of the bra was outlined with a lace trim, and cut just barely over top of her nipple. Once adjusted, it made her breasts look even more full and tantalizing.
She stepped into the matching thong, setting it right at her hips. She turned in the mirror looking, it should be good enough. Pulling on her jeans, and then a cream coloured v neck t-shirt, she was set. The outline of her bra obvious, but concealed enough to be mysterious. Damn, she was nervous, she ran a hand through her hair and then headed out the door, a slight tremble in her hands from anticipation.

By the time she reatch the club she was nearly breathless with excitment.

Alice made her way home quickly, beyond eager for the rest of the day to go by. She had enough time to do one more job, but the posibility of her actually being able to focus on anything was slim. So she slipped into the dank hole she called home to get ready.

She stripped and showered, shaved, mositurized and all that stuff until she was as smooth as she could get. Running a chilled hand across her own thigh sent shivers through her. Her next step was clothes.... she hadn't actually gone out to go out in for ever. She emptied her closet before finding something suitable. A dark red strapless corsetted top with black silk ribbons and a pair of off the hip cargo pants. That should be good.... right? She slipped into the top and laced it as tight as she could. Turning her figure into the perfect hourglass shape. She found what remained of her makeup and outlined her eyes in black, just enough to make them pop. She ran gel through her hair to make it spike and hoped it wasn't too much...

She stepped back and looked at herself. Not bad... Then she saw the time.

Grabbing her coat she flew out of the building, making her way to the club. She way nervous, excited, her eyes darting in every direction, then she saw CJ. Fuck was she ever stunning. her full figure exagerated by her clothes. Alice rolled her shoulders hearing that familliar POP, and then went in for her prey.

"Hey" She said, slipping up behind CJ.

CJ shivered as she felt Alice slide up behind her and whisper “Hello”.
The word making her wet with anticipation. She turned and felt her breath catch in her throat. Her wildcat had transformed into a goddess. CJ’s eyes flitted over Alice’s frame wrapped so tantalizingly into the red and black corset, with her low slung cargos, and the black makeup on her eyes. Her copper orbs standing out against the dark outline, making her seem even more captivating. Her wildcat was stunning with out the aid of makeup, with it and the clothes, she was devastating.

“Hey Sunshine,” CJ said softly, reaching out to gently caress her ear, her fingertips lightly brushing Alice’s cheek. CJ bit her lip as she leaned in and whispered softly in Alice’s ear. “All I’ve been able to think about this evening was you...and how incredibly sexy you are,” she let her lips brush over the soft flesh of Alice’s lips, in a teasing motion.

CJ pulled back slightly, eyes were watching them, as she gently led Alice out on to the dance floor. She looped her arms about the other girl’s neck, as their bodies pressed together. CJ felt the pulsing electricity from Alice’s touch racing through her veins. She tipped Alice’s chin up with her fingertips, before lowering her mouth to hers. The slightly cinnamon flavour was electrifying as they swayed to the music, CJ’s mouth claiming Alice’s and making sweet promises for the coming night.

Alice had her usual smirk on, her body shivering at the womans touch. The low cut of her shirt revealed just the right amount of clevage, and the soft cream colour matched her skin perfectly. with the club lights flickering and flairing, Cj seemed to glow radiance. how on earth did you land this one? she thought to herself

Her head tilted into CJ's soft hand, her eyes closing for an instant as the tingles started. She smelled amazing too. Having to will her eyes open, alice was met by CJ's stunning-shimmering- green eyes. "You've been running through my mind all day beautiful, you sure you have energy to dance?" It was a cheesy atempt at a cheesy line. damn you really are rusty at this Alice was more then thankful as CJ led her to the floor, wrapping her arms around the womans tiny waist.

It was like fire spread through her as their lips met, sweet, soft surender. Her hips matched CJ's pace, and her tongue cautiously slid up against the nurse's lips pleading for entrance.

CJ moaned softly as she felt Alice’s tongue tease along her lips. She moved them towards the corner, the same one they had been in the other night, shrouded by the darkened lights she placed one hand on the back of Alice’s neck the other on the accentuated curve of her hip and let her have her way. Another muffled moan slipped from her as CJ’s back pressed against the cool brick wall. She was thankfull, it was the only thing holding her up as her knees weakened with the kiss. CJ’s breasts heaved as she met Alice’s tongue with her own, her hand slipping from her wildcat’s waist to her ass. CJ pulled her in tighter for a moment before breaking the kiss. She looked into the hot copper lava of Alice’s eyes, knowing her own mirrored the deep smoky need.

“Alice,” she whispered huskily. That kiss had put a match to the slow burn she had felt all day. CJ gently stroked her face with the back of her hand as she still held her close with the other splayed across the small of her back.

Alice presssed up against CJ, her hands timidly exploring the womans curvatious body. She brushed her hand against CJ's breast, feeling the texture of lace under the thin material. She grinned. Grinding gently into her, Alice slipped her thigh between CJ's legs, pressing against her netherregion teasingly, reveling in the sound of the nurse's moan.

"Yes CJ?" Alice cooed back, leaving a trail of soft kisses along her neck, nipping every so often just to feel her squirm.

(Sorry for shortedness!!!)

CJ moaned, as she pulled Alice closer to her. She nuzzled into her neck, taking a deep breath of her scent, as she kissed up her neck. CJ was melting; there was no other way to describe it.

“I am so fucking hot for you,” she said huskily, the thump of the music putting some emphasis on her words as she whispered them into Alice’s ear. She licked her lips, feeling the heat parching her body. She moved her hand from the small of Alice’s back to the waist of her low riding cargos. CJ looked into her eyes, as she traced her finger tip along the edge of the exposed skin to her navel. She leaned back in as her fingertips caressed Alice’s soft smooth skin in small circles, dipping ever so slightly under the fabric.

CJ closed her eyes for a moment, revelling in the feel of her skin, before opening them and looking deep into the depths of Alice’s soul. “Let’s get out of here,” she said softly her breath a whisper against Alice’s ear.

She let the music carry her, moving in time with CJ, Her body tingling with excitment. "Hunny I'm all yours" She purred, her thigh brushing harder against CJ's crotch. Alice pressed into her hand, letting it wander past the fabric. Alice's fingers tracing down the womans spine until they hit the waist band of her pants.

"Have you got anywhere paticular in mind love?" Alice asked staring back into CJ's mesmerizing deep green pools. "I'll follow you anywhere"

“My place, somewhere more private.” CJ said softly looking into the copper embers of Alice’s eyes. Right now any place would do, heck the way she was feeling the back seat of a car would do, but she wanted to be out of the public eye and close to Alice alone. CJ gently tugged on her hand as she led them through the crowd of the club out on to the barren street. She wove them in and out of alleyways until they came upon her building. CJ pulled Alice into the alcove of her apartment door, and pressed her lips to hers, kissing her firmly.

“Are you ready?” she asked softly as she let them in. CJ closed the door behind them as she watched Alice taken in the new surroundings. CJ took a deep breath; this was unlike anything she’d ever done before, especially bringing someone home to her apartment. She nervously chewed on her lower lip as she watched Alice look around her place.

"Sounds like you've got this all figured out gorgeous" Alice said with a smirk, kissing CJ's neck gently before following her through the crowd. Alice noticed several people noticing the duo, but she didn't really care. her attention was focused on CJ's slim figure as they weaveed their way through the streets.

She pulled the woman close to her kissing her softly, teasingly in the alcove, her eyes glittering with excitement. "I'm ready when ever you are" Alice purred, running a hand down CJ's sides.

She entered the apartment with her guard down, something uncharateristic of her. She didn't bother scanning the corners for threats and didn't even look behind her as the door closed.

"It's nice" She said, after a brief moment, much more concernedwith the woman standing in the room then it's decor/ she edged her way closer to CJ and wrapped the slim woman in her arms. "Do I get the grand tour?"

CJ watched Alice take in her apartment.

“Sure thing love, I can give you a tour for what it’s worth,” CJ said smiling as she looked into Alice’s molten copper eyes. She slipped her hand around her waist, her palm against the small of her back. Putting just a bit of pressure, she pulled Alice closer. Not moving, her eyes locked on hers, CJ began to speak.

“This is the main entrance. The living room is behind you. The kitchen is to the right. Nothing fancy, the bathroom is the first door on the left down the hall and at the end of it is my room.”

CJ leaned in and brushed her lips across Alice’s neck, while her hand slid over her sweet ass to her hip and into her hand. Pulling away, CJ lead her nearly shyly down the hall to her bed room. Her heart was racing. Her body tight with anticipation.

Last night she had fucked herself to the dream of this girl, and tonight the reality was following her in to it.

Alice grinned, taking in the beauty of this woman, her curves, her hair, her emeral eyes that seemed to glow in the dim lighting. "Sounds like a nice place" She said, her eyes never leaving CJ's. She tensed a little, feeling the hand against her back.

She let Cj lead her to the bedroom, it was better then any dream could have been. Alice stopped at the foot of the bed, and ran her cool hand over the womans shoulder, along her collar and up her neck to cup her soft cheek. taking a step closer she left a trail of kissed down the other side of Cj's neck, nuzzling close to her.

CJ shivered as Alice trailed her hand over her skin and kissed her neck. She felt her senses become overwhelmed as Alice stepped closer into her space. CJ felt her knees weaken as the scent of the other woman reached her, and the heat radiated from her body. She tilted Alice’s chin up, and gently lowered her lips to her. Pressing her full lips against Alice’s, CJ kissed her gently at first, tentative and probing before letting it deepen. Her hand on the slight curve of Alice’s hip she pressed in closer to the kiss, her knee wedging between Alice’s leg as the kiss deepened into an intimate dance.

CJ pulled away breathless as her fingers toyed with the hem of the corset top Alice was wearing. Locking her eyes with hers, CJ pulled at the lace bow, causing the lacings to slacken just a bit. Nervously she bit her lower lip. She’d never done this before, but every nerve ending in her body was firing. She was going to let this girl take her, in her own bed, something she never allowed any other lover to do. Nibbling at her ear as her fingers teases the laces open further, CJ whispered softly.

“I’ve thought of nothing except this, since kissing you this afternoon.”

Alice moaned softly into Cj's lips, her tongue exploring it's way just as CJ's was. She pulled her close, their bodies pressed up against one another. She inhaled as CJ's knee pressed up between her thighs, she could feel her clit throb teasingly as Alice grinded down and swaying. Her hands made their way to the edge of the womans shirt, tugging it down and then up slowly.

"You're all i've thought about since I met you last night" She whispered into CJ's ear, giving it a light nip. Her corset had fallen open more or less, clinging to her form bearly, her soft pale skin peeking it's way through.

Still pressed up against this gorgeous woman she reached behind her and ran a hand down her back, pausing quickly to unclip CJ's bra, and continueing down until she cupped the womans perfect ass.

"Better?" She asked with a small smirk.

Back
Top Bottom