Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Batgirl's Nightmare ( Maiesiobreed & CrimsonMaster )

CrimsonMaster

Pulsar
The shadows of night had long since fallen over the City of Gotham.....while in an old warehouse not far from Gotham harbor sitting around a large table a rogue's gallery of the worst villains in the City. Scarecrow......The Ventriloquist & Scarface.....Bane......Black Mask......Killer Croc..... The Mad Hatter......The Riddler......Poison Ivy......Firefly.....and The Penguin. In the past each of these villains has caused more then their share of trouble for Gotham City...but they have always been defeated by the dark knight or one of the other hero's who watches over Gotham. They all had been called here by another one of Gotham's most vial villains..... the Clown Prince of Crime himself......The Joker.

Most of these villains feared The Joker....he was insane and wasn't known too be a team player when villains would team up....but when The Joker calls for a meeting.....no one would dare not to show. At the beginning of this meeting Joker was sitting at the head of the table.....but as he began to unfold a tail of how this group would sweep Gotham with a crime wave of the likes which had never been seen before....Joker was moving around the table. His fiendish grin never once left his white face.....each villain listened closely as The Joker told them how they would help him take revenge on one of Gotham's most beloved hero's......Batgirl.

All The Joker wanted was for these villains to do what they would be doing anyway.......commit crimes.....but all at the same time and in different parts of the City. This would keep Batman & Robin.....Nightwing.....the Police and any other hero's busy while Joker trapped Batgirl. Joker then explained how he would change Batgirl into something truly wicked.....when he was finished with her....Batgirl would be the Clown Whore of Gotham! A sex puppet to be used and treated like a slut by the villains who were seated at this very table. The other villains were pleased by Joker's plan and were very willing to help out......soon.....in fact that very night the villains would strike.....taking Gotham like a evil storm.

::Barbara Gordon hummed to herself as she fired a gattling gun hook onto a nearby skyscraper in the heart of Gotham City. The red haired beauty soared through the air, the wind whistling behind her as she easily perched atop the building and looked down at the alleyways and deserted streets of Gotham City. The night had been quiet so far, only a few muggings and attempted rapes that Barbara had easily quelled. Nobody, it seemed, of any importance was up to no good tonight, just a bunch of small time crooks looking to make a quick buck or get their dicks wet with drunken sorority girls as they came back from the bars.

"Urghhhh....so bored, where is everyone tonight?" She thought to herself as she affixed another hook into her gun and fired into the night air, every muscle of her 5'5 athletic frame contracting as she gracefully leaped from her perch and flew through the night air again. She allowed herself to smile slightly....the air was cool tonight and her body was reacting well, at the peak of its game. She was proud of every inch of her body, toned and tight, ready to pounce at a moments notice. But she wasn't some butchy dike, no, Barbara also took pride in her curves, possessing a firm chest of ample proportions, her breasts snuggled tightly into her spandex suit. Her hips and ass were the things of legend and she secretly admired herself when she caught someone staring.

But she was BORED. "God, can't something happen tonight?" She said out loud to herself, not knowing that at the same moment all of the big time players in Gotham crime were hatching a horrific plan that centered around her....

The meeting soon broke up.....then one by one each of Gotham's criminal brood slipped out into the night. Each one knew where they needed to hit and when it was to go down....it was all planed out to keep the crime fighters off balance. Firefly was the first too strike....Gotham bank & trust was his target then 10 minutes later Killer Croc hit the diamond exchange. Another 10 minutes later Black Mask broke into Gotham City Museum of fine art....while Bane muscled his way into the Gotham City Mint. Each of the villains were hitting high valued targets all over the city and the police were running in circles. Soon the Bat Signal flashed acrossed the nighttime sky high above the city. This was a cry for help.......a cry for the protector of Gotham.....a cry for Batman.

Soon Batman & Robin were speeding through the streets....they too were confused by so many of Gotham's villains striking at the same time. It wasn't long before even Nightwing was engaged in trying to run down these slippery crooks who didn't seem to take much.....or even stay around very long. Then the others hit their targets......Riddler....Poison Ivy......The Mad Hatter.....The Ventriloquist & Scarface.....The Scarecrow.....and The Penguin....each doing the same as the others before them. Everything was going just as Joker had planed.....Hugo Strange & Felix Faust were standing by to do their parts.

The Joker had waited until he saw Batgirl swing above then he reached his hand into the front of a moving van parked in an alleyway. He pushed a button on the dashboard then the top of the van opened and a large balloon clown popped out. It was pumped full of helium then the white faced.....grinning clown saw cut loose by two of Joker's henchmen. " Now my trap is ready.......come to Batgirl......come to your new master! " Joker gleefully said as he watched the giant balloon clown rising up into the night sky. Joker laughed as spotlights which came from a second van driven by more of Joker's men flashed over the clown balloon....there was no way Batgirl would miss this sight. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! " Joker's laughter seemed to fill every part of the alley echoing out into the night.

"WILL SOMETHING HAPPEN TONIGHT!" Barbara cried out into the night air, her youth perhaps getting the better of her as she soared through the sky. Perhaps she didn't know the old saying, be careful what you wish for? At the moment she cried out loud her communicator started to explode! She reached down and held it up to her ear, it seemed as if all at once Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and every other hero in Gotham City were racing to crimes in their own quadrants....but her's remained quiet.

"Of course, that's my luck" She said, itching for some action of her own. "Does anybody need backup, come in, come in, anyone?" She said into the communicator, but it seemed as if something was malfunctioning. She could hear the calls coming in, but she couldn't make any calls out....how odd. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted something rising in front of her and and quickly disengaged her hook, fell underneath what looked to be a balloon, and quickly shot another hook out to the side of a building and swung to safety. "What the fuck is that?" She said, looking at the balloon that had a visage of the nastiest criminal Gotham has ever seen....the Joker. She looked down and saw the balloon was attached to a van....

"So it seems as if someone has escaped from Arkham. I know you were probably looking for Batman, but hopefully I won't disappoint" She said to the pale figure that was lounging against the side of the van...

Joker leaned against the side of the moving van......his evil grin stretched acrossed his pure white face. He had jamming equipment in the van which caused Batgirl's communicator to only receive and not send....there would be no calls for help tonight. " I'm never disappointed my dear Batgirl......in fact I was hoping that you would swing by......I've planed a little party for you......and what's a party with a clown! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! " Joker broke out into an evil laugh as he watched Batgirl's every move....his men were standing by ready to pounce once she was in the alley. But that wasn't how Joker planed on taking her.....oh no that was just to keep her busy while he enjoyed himself watching her workout.

The Joker moved to the front of the van...he opened the driver side door then reached in pulling out a huge cake. He moved out into the alley then placed it on the ground the cake had a Bat symbol on the top then the Joker slowly backed away. " The party can't begin Batgirl until the guest of honor has arrived.....so why not come down and play? " Joker added as he chuckled wickedly with his last word. His evil eyes kept a close watch on her magnificent body.....oh what fun he would have tormenting her.....using her.....reshaping her into his own image.

"I hate to tell you, oh Clown Prince of Crime, but the only party we'll be having together is when your face invites my fist to crush your skull in. And guess what, I think I'll accept the RSVP" She said, stepping into the alleyway as she started to walk towards the Joker, her hips swaying back and forth. Of course, not every unexpectedly, two of the Joker's henchmen jumped out from the shadows and Barbara whirled a spinning heel kick into the first goons jaw, knocking him unconscious. She sidestepped a feeble jab thrown out by goon number two and crushed the heel of her fist into his nose, breaking it into a hundred pieces as he fell to the ground in pain, blood pouring from his sniffer.

"That's all you had...that's fairly pathetic. Hopefully you put up a bit more a fight" She said, stepping over the two prone bodies as she walked faster to the joker, her fists clenched, beads of sweat forming underneath her cowl.

Joker's eyes followed Batgirl down into the alley then once her boots touched the alley two of his men attacked. This amused Joker greatly.....everything that was happening was doing so just as he had planed out. Joker stood with his hands inside the purple over coat that hung long over his body....a large purple hat sitting on his head. With Batgirl coming closer Joker pushed a button on a small device in the pocket of his over coat then the cake exploded sending fireworks.....streamers & confetti into the air. " You know Batgirl.......you've been hanging around battsy for too long now....you're even starting use his tried old lines. " Joker said as hie eyes seemed to flash over.....the point were he would spring his trap was almost here and there was no way that Batgirl could stop it.

Just then two more of Joker's goons popped out of the dark shadows of the alley....the stood in between Batgirl & Joker. These two men were bigger then the other two.....and were ready for a fight. " I'm right here Batgirl.......come join me........this party is just getting started! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "

::Batgirl jumped back, her hands raised as confetti and fireworks shot out of the large birthday cake that was sitting next to the van. She shook her head and smiled....always something for a laugh, she thought ot herself, even when he was so close to being sent back to Arkham Asylum for the millionth time in what seemed like only a few decades.

"Hmmphhh....looks like you brought some more boys to the party here, ehh Joker? That's a shame, because I don't think they'll be going home with any goodie bags from this festivity" She said, cracking wise as the first goon advanced on her. He threw a quick jab, which Barbara easily ducked under, raising her heavily booted foot and bringing it down with all of her weight on his knee, snapping every tendon the goon had. Thank god for steroids, she thought to herself, it made goons light on brains, light on speed, and light on tendon strength. Strong hands wrapped around her body and she felt goon number 2 behind her, concrete arms constricting and soon sending the last of her breath from her lungs. Fighting off panic, she threw her head back and the back of her skull thudded against the goon's jaw, knocking him out rather instantly.

"So...you were saying about the party getting started, Joker?" She said, advancing on him again.

Joker's eyes stared at Batgirl as she blew threw the second wave of his heavily muscled men. He didn't blink once......not wishing to miss one moment of her perfect body.....and all the time his ghoulish grin stayed on his face. Batgirl was almost in position....all Joker needed now was to distract her....he pulled what looked like an Easter egg from his pocket then tossed it towards her it hit the ground rolling. Joker knew that she would try and dodge the rolling egg.....not knowing if it was filled with some kind of gas or if it would explode like the cake. " Oh my dear sweet Batgirl.......I've planned this all for you........it's to thank you for being so wonderful over the years........just think of me as your biggest fan! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! " Joker's wicked laugh rang throughout the alley just as an unseen hand raised up with a gun in it.

The gun was pointed at Batgirl from deep in the blackness where she couldn't see...but the gunman could see her and he never missed. His gun didn't have bullets in it.......it had tranquilizing darts and the man holding this non-lethal weapon was Deadshot. Everything was timed perfectly when Batgirl moved he fired and hit her as she landed. The egg came to a stop.....then did nothing because it was an egg......Joker was planning on eating it....but it served another purpose.

"What the hell is this?" Barbara said, as she crouched down in front of the egg that the Joker had rolled in front of her. She immediately engaged a breathing apparatus and approached the egg, assuming that a cloud of noxious gas would soon be released onto her, either designed to knock her out or kill her....but it just sat there....like an egg. What the hell?

"OWW DAMNIT!" She cried out, a stinging senstation coming from her right butt cheek. She looked back and saw a green dart sticking out of her butt and she pulled it out...and started to hear a ringing in her ears. Oh crap...her eyes began to cross as the world started to go black. The last thing she remembered, before the world turned off, was the grin on the jokers face and a fleeting memory that she had just royally screwed herself.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell down backwards...completely knocked out.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!! " The Joker was in such glee that he could stop himself from laughing. Everything had worked out as he had planned....each movement by the other villains to keep Batman & the police busy while he waited for Batgirl. Then once Batgirl arrived she did everything that he had expected her too do....it was perfect.....just like her body. Now The Joker known for his love of art......would create a newer....more perfect body for Batgirl.....one of his choosing. The tranquilizing dart used a drug made by Hugo Strange....this drug would only knock Batgirl out for a few moments.....but it would keep her muscles paralyzed for hours. She would be able to hear everything......see everything......and feel everything done too her....but she wouldn't be able to move.

Deadshot walked out of the shadows....then the two villains met over Batgirl's body where Joker handed Deadshot $5,000 dollars for a job well done. With the money in his hand.....Deadshot disappeared back into the darkness then Joker knelt down next to Batgirl. Her eyes were now open as Joker lifted her upper body up in his arms...he continued too grin down at her. " Oh my dear Batgirl.......you made this so easy for me......I knew you wouldn't pass up the chance to take me down......you're to much of a hero......but we'll change all that very soon.......I'm looking for a new girlfriend.......and I've picked you! " Joker said then he leaned down placing his thin.....red lips against hers in a deep & passion filled kiss....then he dropped her from his arms and stood up. " Ooops.....sorry my love. " Joker added as he reached into the pocket of his coat pulling out his own communicator. " We're ready for pick up. " Joker said into the hand held radio then looked down on Batgirl with his wild eyes. " We'll be off too our honeymoon place soon. heheheheheheheHEHEHEHEHHEHHE.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA "

::Barbara's eyes soon fluttered open and she tried to remember where the fuck she was...she groggilly tried to cry out, asking what was going on, but found that her mouth couldn't move. She was looking up at the night sky, the stars of Gotham city obscured and blurry through the light pollution (and general REAL pollution) that infested the night air. She saw the Joker hand Deadshot a wad of bills and thank him for his service to the criminal institution of Gotham and invited him to his lair for "Batgirl's unveiling" ... what was he talking about? She was wide awake now, but she couldn't move a muscle, no doubt from the serum coursing through her veins.

She was lifted up from the ground by the Joker, a sloppy, wet kiss planted on her lips. She shuddered, or at least wanted to shudder, as his freakish lips meshed with hers, his tongue infiltrating her mouth, but there was nothing she could do, nothing at all. Her head cracked against the pavement as he unceremoniously dropped her on the pavement. A goon appeared out of nowhere and scooped her up in his arms and placed her in a van. Honeymoon place? That certainly did not sound good at all.

A normal looking white van pulled into the alley....then as one of Joker's men jumped out from the front The Joker climbed in telling him to toss his new girlfriend into the back. The henchman did as the Joker asked then closed the back doors of the van. Joker then told him too clean up this mess since he didn't want trash littering the back alley's of Gotham. A man in the back removed Batgirl's utility belt then handed it up to the Joker. After looking her belt over Joker tossed it out to his henchman. " Make sure you toss that into Gotham Bay.......Batgirl won't be needing that anymore since she won't be Batgirl after I'm finished with her. Ahahahahhahahahah!! " Joker said as the van pulled out.....his henchman got to work with those who Batgirl didn't hurt too badly during the fight.....as for the others who were hurt to badly too help out......well Joker didn't like loose ends.

Anyone who couldn't help was killed then after the alley had been straightened up.....the dead bodies and Batgirl's utility belt were all dumped into Gotham Bay. Soon The Joker arrived at his hideout.....he knew that once Batman found out that Batgirl was missing he would start looking for her. So Joker felt the he needed to change the places that he normally used for hideouts......this place wasn't a toy factory or a warehouse.....it wasn't a fun house.....and it wasn't some kind of puzzle factory.......it was an old bomb shelter under Gotham's football stadium. This shelter was built years ago and long since forgotten....but the Joker found it when he was planning out this little scheme. It had a well hidden entrance from outside the stadium and one inside......both were only known to a few people.

They blindfolded Batgirl then one of Joker's men rushed her inside followed closely by the Joker. Batgirl was taken down some stairs then down a long hallway. She was then taken into a room where her blindfold was removed then two men dressed in white lab coats started cutting the costume from her body leaving her naked except for her mask.....that was left on as Joker had ordered. Once those men were done they back way while Hugo Strange stepped up grinning down at Batgirl. " Oh my.......Batgirl......your body is amazing........it's going to be fun using you. " Strange said with a chuckle in his voice as his hand slipped up between Batgirl's legs.....his fingers began playing with her clit. " Batgirl........you're getting wet.......are you enjoying this? " Strange added as Joker walked up grinning down at her. " She's such a fucking whore.......it will be easy breaking Batgirl! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "

::Batgirl wanted to scream, wanted to lash out, to do ANYTHING in retaliation for falling for one of the oldest gags in the book....the old egg on the ground, dart in the ass gag was one of Joker's favorites and she was kicking herself for having fallen for it....or at least wanting to kick herself. If she could just reach her utility belt, just reach the special spray she had developed to counteract all of the toxins she would encounter in the field this would be alright...but it was too late. The belt was snatched away from her trim waste and discarded somewhere, she couldn't see where because she couldn't move her head even an inch.

The van arrived at an underground layer and Batgirl could only silently moan to herself as the goons unloaded her from the car, the Joker bounding around beside her in manic glee. BLAST! Hugo Strange as well?! Those two were never know accomplices...why were they working together now? A goon silently cut up the middle of her lycra outfit, splitting it in two and uncermeniously shedding it from her body, leaving her completely nude (except for her cowl) and lying in front of the gang. Barbara didn't have too much time to delve into this possibility, as her attention was drawn to Strange's hand crawling up the inside of her leg...it rested itself on her pussy and started to absentmindedly play with her clit.

No....no god no...she was actually starting to get wet from this. She blushed furioiusly as the Joker gloated in front of her, her nipples also joining in on the fun as the small pink nubs stood up at attention on her breasts.

The Joker's eye's seemed to light up like exploding stars in the night sky when Batgirl's nipples harden. He raised as hand stroking his fingers over Batgirl's perfect tit then The Joker pulled & twisted her nipple in between his fingers. Hugo Strange kept his fingers busy.......his pudgy fingers worked over Batgirl's clit like he had been her long time lover. Then with in moment of her becoming soaked with pussy juice....Hugo slipped two fingers deep inside of Batgirl's cunt. " She's a perfect mate for you Joker.......her pussy is still tight......her body is just right for your needs. " Hugo said as his fat fingers began fucking Batgirl's pussy harder.....he was trying too see how quickly she would cum.

Joker let go of Batgirl's nipple.....he removed his purple gloves then placed his pure white hands on Batgirl's naked body. His hands glided over her soft skin....touching her breasts & nipples then moving down over her tight stomach. He grinned and chuckled seeing how well Batgirl's body was responding to the touches of these two villains. " I'm taking you as a mate Batgirl......we'll start our own family of little Jokers.......then we take over Gotham. " Joker's eye's never seemed so crazy as they did right now with him staring down on Batgirl.......his grin never seemed so evil then it did right now....then Joker leaned over placing his lips against Batgirl's....his tongue slipping into her mouth again lightly licking over hers.

::She couldn't believe this was happening to her. The usually strong, willfull young woman could do nothing but sit on the slab, in front of two of her greatest enemies, being used as a blowup sex doll. The worst part of it all? For some reason her body was actually reacting to this, her pussy was drenched and she could feel herself leaking out onto her thighs as she was manipulated by Strange...she wanted to cry but couldn't.

Mate? What in gods name was Strange talking about? She might be raped but she would never "mate" with this horrible white skinned creature. She wanted to shudder, to cry out in protest, a vision of her body swollen with horrible little jokers lit into her and made her want to scream. Before she could do anything she felt his lips press into hers, his tongue wrestling within her and almost pushing itself back into her skull.

Oh gods no....oh goddddddddd she thought to herself as she felt her pussy start to clench around Strange's fingers. She was orgasming, it must have been something in that dart that knocked her out...she was cumming and she couldn't help herself as the two villains manipulated her like a horrible marionette.

Hugo's eye's light up like fireworks against the night time sky when he felt Batgirl cumming all over his fat fingers. He pumped his fingers faster & faster to make her climax last longer and become even more intense. Strange created this drug.....the only muscles that would not be affected by it would be those in her pussy....in fact it would make having orgasms much easier and these orgasms would be better & stronger then any Batgirl ever had before.

" Oh very good Batgirl.......very good.........your body is well trained and now it belongs to the Joker. " Strange said in a low wicked tone as his fingers worked over her pussy like a cock. " We can being anytime now Joker....her body is more then ready.....I'll start on the procedure while you get yourself ready. " Strange added as he pulled his dripping wet fingers from Batgirl's soaked snatch. He grabbed a towel then wiped his hands....he walked way while Joker pulled back from the kiss. " It will only be a matter of time my love.......then we'll be mated forever.....and you'll even get a free make over! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! " Joker laughed as he walked away disappearing threw a door just as Strange and his men dressed in lab coats returned. The men pulled Batgirl's arms up over her head....they put shackles around her wrists which were chained to the head of the table. These men then moved down doing the same to her ankles then one man reached under the table unlocking it. The two men then pulled the bottom of the table open.....Batgirl's legs moved with the table and were spread wide open.

Strange pulled a small cart over to the table where Batgirl was laying...on it he had 5 syringes. Strange picked up one syringe then moved down towards Batgirl's hips. He explained that this was a super fertility drug....it would make her body produce a human egg in only 10 minutes. Hugo then injected Batgirl in her left leg so it would start working quickly. Hugo returned to the small cart.....he leaned over Batgirl then explained what the other shots were for. These four were something very special......once injected into the human body they would start working on removing the pigment in Batgirl's skin.....thus leaving her with skin just as white as The Joker's. Strange and his men took the syringes then injected them into different parts of Batgirl's body.

As The Joker came back into the room wearing a bath robe he noticed Batgirl was chained.....he asked why then Strange said that it was in case the drug wore off to quickly. Strange didn't tell Batgirl that there was a side affect when his pigment drug was mixed with his fertility drug....it caused the person to become sexually needy.....or it would try Batgirl into Batslut. She would crave sex......need it like water or food....and it wouldn't matter who it was from. But this would came & go...until the mixed drugs had worked throughout Batgirl's body.

If Barbara had the physical ability to cry, she would have been bawling right now as pleasure shot through her body, her traiterous body giving itself to this horrible man as she pitifully had the best orgasm of her life. She tried to push the feeling deep down in her body...one of lust and desire to explore her new pleasure ridden form, to dip her fingers into her contracting cunt....this just made her sorrow all the more deeper as her eyes darted about the room. Her hands were shackled above her head and her ankles were shackled below her, something she didn't think was necessary since she couldn't move a muscle to begin with.

There was that word again though, she realized....mated. It made her want to squirm, to shout out for help. Her confused state prompted Strange to explain the fertility drugs that were being shot into her hips. They would make her super fertile, she heard, almost with deaf ears. She truly hoped this was a dream, but the biting sting of five syringes reminded her that she was indeed awake and alive. A part of her wanted the whole building to come down right then and there, a freak accident, killing her and all of these horrible villains....but it just wasn't to be.

The drugs were working fast, she noted, keeping tabs on her body. Her pussy was already drenched, leaking sexual fluids onto her hips. Good gods she was horny, wanting cock more than anytime in her young life. She tried to suppress the feeling, tried to forget about the itching and yearning steaming off of her pussy....but it was impossible.

But then it began....first just in a small blotch on her stomach, where Strange had injected the first shot, then in larger and wide spread patches on her body. She wanted to squeal in terror as her lovely tan skin was suddenly bleached white, the white clouds moving over every inch of her body. Oh god....oh god she was starting to look just like him, all of the color draining from her body. Her skin was exactly like the Joker's, and she looked about the room pleadingly, trying to find one person who would help her. She could only see her front, but her lovely breasts were ghost white....it was horrible.

The Joker entered the room where Batgirl was laying on the table...he was wearing a purple bath robe now instead of his usual purple suit with the bright green vest. The grin on his face never seemed larger as Joker looked at Batgirl who's skin was bleaching out......just as white as his own ghastly white flesh. " Batgirl is ready for you Joker.........you may take her now and make her your mate! " Strange said as he and the men who helped him moved back.....they watched as Joker moved closer to the table.

The Joker slowly removed his purple bath robe exposing his naked body underneath. He was very lean and although not strong his muscles were tight. If not for the sicking grin on his face which hardly ever changed his body wasn't bad looking.......in fact his cock which was just now getting hard would grow to a length of 8 inches. " She's beautiful Strange.......even more beautiful then before! " The Joker said as his hands reached out stroking Batgirl's naked body with her new flesh tone. The Joker moved between her legs which were spread wide open for him.....he grabbed his cock and rubbed the head against Batgirl's pussy.

The mushroom shaped head of Joker's cock rubbed from Batgirl's clit all the way down to her asshole. " I've been dreaming of this moment Batgirl........you and I becoming a new crime team......mates forever......and of course.......we'll have our children! " Joker said as he leaned over pressing the head of his now fully hard cock against Batgirl's pussy. The Joker pulled back then his cock slowly slipped into Batgirl's cunt...he pushed in deeply until his balls touched her ass cheeks. " Ooooooooooooooooooh.........she's feels so damn tight.........must not have too much fucking around.......but that will change when you become Gotham's willing sex puppet! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! "

::Children?! That's what this was about, children?! Barbara, with panic in her eyes, looked around the room rapidly for help of some kind, any kind, but unfortunately for her it was not coming. She tried with all of her might to move at least one finger...just one finger to start with and then she'd work up to her hand and arm....but it just wasn't happening. Her body goosepimpled as she saw the joker remove his robe and his naked form underneath. Her pussy instantly became wet in anticipation of what was going to happen, it made her skin crawl, but she wasn't exactly in the best way to do anything about it.

A guttural moan escaped her throat and she blushed furiously, the only noise she had made since being captured and taken here, just when the joker thrust his cock into her pussy. Her bleached white skin shone with a red hue as he plowed into her, her body receiving him with open arms (and open legs) as her pussy clenched down on his 8 inch cock. She was milking him, practically begging him to release his seed into her.

She couldn't believe this was happening, being fucked unmercifully by her greatest enemy. He wanted to impregnate her, but she would have to move sometime, and when she did she would escape and immediately abort the horrible child that was growing inside of her. There was no way she would bring his sire into the world, there was no possible way as she continued to just lie there, letting him pump in and out of her very fertile body::

Having The Joker's child was only part of the problems for Batgirl....what she didn't know was that since she appeared in the alley...Joker was having each moment of her recreation recorded for viewing later. Batgirl was filmed at each point including when she was stripped.....the bleaching of her skin....how she was felt up by Joker & Strange and now Batgirl being fucked by The Joker himself. The cameras got many close ups of Batgirl's perfect body.....and the mics were catching each sound that she made no matter how small. Hearing Batgirl's moans of pleasure spurred Joker on......his thrusting hips were grinding deep into her pussy then he leaned down laying on top of her. Joker placed his lips against Batgirl's in a very passionate kiss....his tongue again slipped into her mouth searching for Batgirl's.

Strange watched with a wide smile on his face......finally some revenge against those forces of good who had always foiled them in the past....and this revenge tasted so very sweet. Strange moved around the table....he moved to where Batgirl's head was laying and while Joker was kissing her Strange reached down undoing the lower part of Batgirl's cowl. Once that was free from under her chin Strange pulled her mask off. Joker's eyes almost popped out of his skull when Batgirl's cowl had been removed....he pulled back from the kiss looking down on her with his ghoulish grin. The Joker had his cock buried deep inside the pussy of the police commissioner daughter! He started laughing uncontrollable even while his cock continued pumping into her cunt. This moment pushed Joker over the edge of his climax......while he laughed The Joker jammed his dick down deep just as his balls unloaded a huge flood of his seed into Barbara's body.

" I'M CUMMING.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......I'M FILLING BARBARA GORDON WITH MY CUM!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! " Joker screamed out through his laughs.....his hips were locked tightly against Barbara's body so that his seed would seep deep down into her womb. " YES JOKER YOU'VE DON'T IT..........YOU'VE BREED BATGIRL AND MADE HER USELESS AS A CRIME FIGHTER!! : Strange exclaimed as his eyes seemed to light up like the sun it's self.

::Barbara found herself moaning, groaning, the only noises that had come out of her body since her initial capture....her entire body was blushing with embaressment as she was being fucked by her biggest enemy. It was humiliating, having his cock buried so deeply in her pussy as she moaned like a whore. She closed her eyes so she couldn't see his grinning face looking down at her as he pumped in and out of her fertile body.

Her pussy clamped down on his cock as she felt it start to dump its payload into her body. It was almost as if it were some horrible dream, rope after rope being pumped into her. Their tongues played together, Joker forcing himself into her mouth as she felt herself kissing him back....god it was horrible.

No....no oh god no, she thought to herself as his cock spasmed and dumped so much cum into her body. Her eyes darted over to Strange as he laughed, seeing the girl being treated like a complete fuck puppet.

The Joker kept his cock deep inside of Barbara's body unit Hugo who was checking the time said that it was okay. Enough of Joker's seed would be well inside and would have fertilized her egg by now. With that being said Joker slowly pulled his cum soaked dick out....he then moved around to the head of the table. He climbed onto the table near Babara's head then Strange grabbed her head turned in towards Joker as he forced his sum covered cock into her mouth.

Joker face fucked Barbara until his cock was clean then he pulled out and jumped down from the table. " It will be so nice having you around Babs........I went through a lot of trouble just to get you.....and I'm keeping you! " Joker said wickedly as he leaned over staring into Barbara's eyes then right on time another villain seemed to appear from no where.....it was the sorcerer Felix Faust. He walked over towards the table where Barbara was laying.....he was greeted by both The Joker & Hugo Strange before Felix looked down on Barbara. " Well Barbara Gordon is Batgirl.......this is a surprise! " Felix said as he laid his right hand onto Barbara's naked body.....his touch was cold as his hand caressed over her naked flesh. " All is ready Faust.......your timing couldn't be more perfect. " Strange added in a calm.....cool voice then he moved away from the table as did The Joker.....they stood back but kept an eye on what was going to happen. " Barbara.......my magic will do what would normally take your body months to do......when I'm finished you'll be 8 months pregnant with Joker's baby! " Faust said as he ready himself.....he raised his hands above the table over Barbara's body then started speaking in what seemed was another language.

::Her cheeks bulged as his cock was forced into her. She felt herself licking the cock clean, swallowing the remnants of his cum as he slammed it inot her mouth. She felt like her eyes might be going cross eyed as he was fucking her in the mouth so hard....it was horrible, but it wasn't as bad as what she was going to be told next.

She wanted to move, to strike out, but there was nothing she could do. Her eyes followed Felix Faust as he came up to her, carrying almost an otherwordly aura as he moved over to her side. Her brain almost exploded when he told her that she would be 8 months pregnant in moments, a vision of her bleached white body waddling back and forth, trying to carry the horrible child in her body.

Her body ran cold as she felt energy starting to course through her....god if she could only MOVE! Her skin was goosepimpling as she felt her insides churning....something was happening to her!::

As Faust had started and everyone around watched an energy seemed to come out of his hands which were right above Barbara's stomach then this energy moved downwards into her body. Then with in seconds Barbara's stomach came alive......it moved......churning around and started to expand. It grow twice as big in only a few seconds blowing up like a balloon was inside of Barbara's body. Faust continued with his magic words and moving his hands around over Barbara......then her stomach grew again....by now she looked to be 4 or 5 months pregnant! Things were just getting worse for Barbara with each passing second....her body had been used as a sex toy.....her skin had been bleached out so she looked more like The Joker and now Barbara's stomach was being stretched out by Faust and his magic.

The energy flowing from Faust's hands into Barbara's body grew even brighter....this made her stomach grow until she was 8 months pregnant with The Joker's baby and this baby was just like his father! In way to show Barbara how the boss was the baby Joker kicked her hard in the ribs and it even seemed to giggle deep inside.....this was truly the devil's child. Faust lowered his hands as the energy disappeared into thin air.....he turned looking at Joker & Strange who were both smiling. " That was perfect Faust......you're very talented! " Joker said as he moved passed Faust walking over to Barbara. " There is no hope anymore......you are now mine! " The grinning fend said as he looked down on Barbara....his eyes looking up and down from her face to her enormous belly.

Back
Top Bottom