Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Resort Island(christian7_41king&Chiffon)

PickleChiffon

Supernova
In the middle of the tropics, there is a small island called Resort Island Haven. The Resort and hotel had been an upstart several years ago, the brain child of a man with way too much money on his hands, and a desire to make a playground for his adult friends. By employing all the locals, it cut the existence of the original town to nearly nothing, everything had been transferred to Resort holdings, houses and roads rebuilt to keep the facade that this was heaven on earth, if you were over 18.

Until four days ago.

It started as a sneeze on the private jet into the resorts landing strip. Everyone on the plane had been infected by the time they stepped off. No one was the wiser, and they were allowed to mingle with the rest of the residents, and since the next scheduled take off wasn’t until the day later, the sickness had nothing buy time to brood.

Anne had been at the hotel for a week, enjoying the luxury of the resort. Her uncle had just secured the 10 million mark in his oil drilling business and had splurged for the entire family to come here for a two week celebratory vacation. At 18, this should have been a dream come true, showing off her athletic yet still curvy body to the hot guys. But the average mean age of the guys here was 28, which meant, while they looked, a lot of them wouldn’t dare come near her.

And then the sickness started to manifest.

At first it was a couple of vacationers, fevered and quarantined. But then the numbers swelled, quarantine wasn’t holding them, and the original perpetrators went missing. Soon, everyone was suspicious of everything, the fever taking hold of many more than it left unscathed.

Anne was one of the few, she hadn’t gotten sick, but now it was a matter of ensuring it stayed that way. The fever made them crazy, zombie like, searching for fresh meat, untainted meat, and right now that meant her.

Anne hurried through the deserted street, avoiding being seen. At least they were kind of dumb, that helped. But she needed to find food, and some water before darkness set in. That was the challenge of the evening.

PickleChiffon said:
In the middle of the tropics, there is a small island called Resort Island Haven. The Resort and hotel had been an upstart several years ago, the brain child of a man with way too much money on his hands, and a desire to make a playground for his adult friends. By employing all the locals, it cut the existence of the original town to nearly nothing, everything had been transferred to Resort holdings, houses and roads rebuilt to keep the facade that this was heaven on earth, if you were over 18.

Until four days ago.

It started as a sneeze on the private jet into the resorts landing strip. Everyone on the plane had been infected by the time they stepped off. No one was the wiser, and they were allowed to mingle with the rest of the residents, and since the next scheduled take off wasn’t until the day later, the sickness had nothing buy time to brood.

Anne had been at the hotel for a week, enjoying the luxury of the resort. Her uncle had just secured the 10 million mark in his oil drilling business and had splurged for the entire family to come here for a two week celebratory vacation. At 18, this should have been a dream come true, showing off her athletic yet still curvy body to the hot guys. But the average mean age of the guys here was 28, which meant, while they looked, a lot of them wouldn’t dare come near her.

And then the sickness started to manifest.

At first it was a couple of vacationers, fevered and quarantined. But then the numbers swelled, quarantine wasn’t holding them, and the original perpetrators went missing. Soon, everyone was suspicious of everything, the fever taking hold of many more than it left unscathed.

Anne was one of the few, she hadn’t gotten sick, but now it was a matter of ensuring it stayed that way. The fever made them crazy, zombie like, searching for fresh meat, untainted meat, and right now that meant her.

Anne hurried through the deserted street, avoiding being seen. At least they were kind of dumb, that helped. But she needed to find food, and some water before darkness set in. That was the challenge of the evening.
Jack wolfwood owned a gunstore and was a crime lord for the island at 29 wa srich and powerful but for the year before the zombie plague came hge ahd stocked up on everything from food and water to guns and ammo. he was walking around the street looking for survivors not that he ever found one but today was different. he turned the courner and saw a survior walking slowly trying to avode being seen by those things. a zombie turned and saw her though, Jack was quick to resond with his silienced walther ppk strick the zombie in the head and it fell he quickly ran to her saying "get your ass over here if you don;t want to die." he qiuckly looked around some zombies where comming outof the wood work drawn to their sent. and Jack grabed the girl and started to run back to his store.

Anne was in shock, her ears ringing from the sound of the gun blast, her mind had yet to register the most important fact, he wasn't sick.

She tried to keep up to him as he pulled her along behind him, his grip hard and hurtful as they ran. She was yanked in to a structure and tossed against the wall as the stranger secured the building they had ducked into.

Anne rubbed her arm, knowing there would be bruises there in perfect sillouttes of his fingers tomorrow. She tired to catch her breath as she looked at him, trying to determin if he was friend or foe. Even though he was still alive, you just never could be too careful.

PickleChiffon said:
Anne was in shock, her ears ringing from the sound of the gun blast, her mind had yet to register the most important fact, he wasn't sick.

She tried to keep up to him as he pulled her along behind him, his grip hard and hurtful as they ran. She was yanked in to a structure and tossed against the wall as the stranger secured the building they had ducked into.

Anne rubbed her arm, knowing there would be bruises there in perfect sillouttes of his fingers tomorrow. She tired to catch her breath as she looked at him, trying to determin if he was friend or foe. Even though he was still alive, you just never could be too careful.

Jack looked out the small window of his store as he secured it. they had out run the zombies thankfully. Jack turned towards the girl siad "you didn't get bitten did you?" as he looked her up and down. he had his gun pointed ready to kill her if she was. once convinced she wasn't going to turn on him. he holstered his gun and said "go take a shower ill get some food ready" he told he where the shower was which didn't have a door just the almost see though curtian for the shower.he got some water and some peanut butter sandwhichs for for them. he quitly snuck a peek as he heard the water run. she was hot, he smiled as he went back to the food and started eating.

Anne took to washing herself quickly. Her back turned to him and against the see through shower curtain, so she missed his apprising look of her figure. She turned the water off, and opened the curtain. She found a towel beside the shower on a chair. Taking it she dried her hair quickly before wrapping the towel about her body. She blushed when she met his eyes.

“See? No bites.” She moved towards the table and where Jack was sitting. Her hair tightening into small ringlets, as it began drying. She took a bite of the sandwich, and regarded him carefully.

“Do you have any clothes I could borrow?” She asked softly, suddenly fully aware, she was with a complete stranger, older stranger at that, and she was nearly naked. Her eyes darted around his place. Fortifications had made it nearly impenetrable, the walls were thick and made of concrete. She was very happy to have been found.

“My name is Anne, my family had been staying at the resort...” she choked on the words. She was fairly certain her family had been completely infected, and those who had been resistant were easily killed by the ones who were.

jack had finshed sandwhich as she asked if he had cloths she could wear he thought for a moment and shook his head "sorry i don't. i am Jack Wolfwood." he watch her as she choked on her words about her family. " its ok i lost my loved ones too." he siad trying to make her feel better it had been almost a couple months since he done anything sexual with a woman. he shook his head again. he was a crime lord but not stupid. he stood as he finshed his meal and put his dishes in the sink. "Anne you can sleep when your done eating, ill keep a look out." he checked his gun and he then lead her to his bed then left to keep an eye out for the zombies.

Not wanting to get back in her clothes, she made the decision to get into his bed, pulled up the thin blanket and then discarded the towel. She curled up on to her side, tears silently falling from her eyes.

This was not supposed to be how this vacation turned out. She had high hopes when they landed of having a two week fling with some romantic hero, giving her virginity to him, and thne going back home, legal and a woman, never to see him again. Not loose her family and be stuck in this godforsakenplace that was infected with a sickness and as a result felsh craving zombies.

She shuddered as she lost the battle against fatigue. She naturally moved into her normal sleeping position, the blanket coming to rest between her breasts, exposing the one to the cool air. She was fast asleep, unaware the exposure of her body, to Jack's watchful eyes.

jack watched the small openings for windows. he then checked on Anne after a few hours of watching, he was beat from the running and it was getting dark fast but not so dark he couldn't make out her exposed breast, he could see her nipple and everything. his dick which was bigger then most men twitched in his shorts. he wanted to touch it, to feel the softness of it under his hand. he was barly winning against the temptition. he quickly looked away and went back on watch. his dick as hard as steel. it was 2 or three in the morning when jack went back to the bed room. he wanted to sleep. he saw anne there still sleeping, but with both breasts exposed now. he was carful not to disturb her as he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her breasts. he quickly undressed down to his boxer shorts. his dick hard and in full view through the opening. he then layed down and looked at her as he slowly drifted to sleep. his dick was still hard when anne awoke.

She woke with a start, unsure of where she was, and the weight that seemed to be on the bed beside her. She turned to see Jack, laying next to her, the soft glow from the moonlight illuminating his body, and his semi hard erection. Anne was breathless. He was handsome, and big. Not that she had much experience mind you, but he looked massive. She turned to face him, and was relieved he didn't wake. She bit at her lip, part of her wanted to touch him, but she didn't want to wake him. She'd never seen a man so near ot naked before, and he was glorious. She tentatively reached out and touched his chest, letting her hand drift to his abdomen, his skin was warm and solid beneath her fingertips. Sighing softly, she closed her eyes again, enjoying the slight contact of her hand on his body. She moved in a bit closer to his heat, as she slowly fell back asleep, her hand drifting lower as she drifted off.

Jack awoke early in the morning feeling Anne's hand wrapped around his shaft the light was beaming through the fortifications. jack gently shook Anne awake and said "so care to explain this" as he pointed as his shaft that was being held by Anne " don't worry about it. you hungry?" as he stood and stretched g"o have a shower ill get us some breakfast."

Anne blinked a couple of times before registering what Jack was meaning. She removed her hand and blushed a deep crimson.
"I'm soooo sorry!!" She bit her lip and surried naked to the showe, knowing it wouldn't solve the privacy issue, but land alive she was embarassed! She washed quickly and emurged, flushed from the heat of the shower, rather than the compromising position she'd been in. She wraped the towel about her and tucked her feet under herself as she watched him make breakfast.

"So...." she started, twisting a piece of hair on her finger. "What do we do now?" She looked up at him, young and vulnerable.

"well we got plenty of food and water to last us, we are probably the only survivors, as your the first one i met since my searches a month ago." he thought out loud. "i honestly don't know." he said as he served breakfast. "what do you want to do?" as he sat in just his boxers he hadn't bothered to change and began eating waiting for her reply. he looked at her, the towel was looking good on her but he kept imagining her breasts he saw last night too. he focused on breakfast, she was probably a virgin and wanted someone she loved to be her first. he scolded himself that he wanted her. she was just a kid.

Anne looked at him.

"You are the only one I've seen as well, I hate to have to venture out, but I am going to need something to wear aside from this towel." She looked down at her self, then back up to him.

"Did you work for the Resort?... and if I can ask... how old are you? I know we are stuck together, but I think I want to get to know something about you...it would make me feel more comfortable." She watched him careful as she chewed, hoping to see if there was deception in his answers.

"no i didn't work at that place..." he said. he paused as he thought about the past and said "i don't want to discuss my past won't do us any good but i am 29 years old if you want to know." he finshed his breakfeast and thought a moment on her need for cloths "we don't have much in the way of clothing stores. most are for swim suits or stuff for tourests." he put his dishes away as he thought and began washing the dishes she was right she needed cloths he was thinking of any store nerby that he could get cloths for her. he was rembering a store but couldn't remember where it was exacliy and with the zombies it was simply to dangerouse just for cloths.

"Oh," Anne blushed deeply. She hadn't meant to offend him, but given his response she must have done just that. She curled herself up tighter into her chair, chewing her lower lip. She could see if she could wash her clothes. The jeans would have to become cut offs, given the tears in the legs, but her shirt was still okay.

"If we can spare it, can I just wash my clothes then? and if you have some sicsors, I can fix my jeans. Then I will be okay." Her voice was soft and quiet, very much like the young girl she was. She sighed. This really was not how 18 was supposed to be. She looked about the compound he had. She wondered if he meant to keep her, it had felt that way when she'd woken next to him, but that had been a set of issues too. Groping her saviour in her sleep, awesome job trying to explain that one. Anne blinked back tears, as they pricked at her eyes.

"yea i think we can spare the water. ill get the sicsorrs" jack said as he finshed washing the dishes. he then went to a small dressor and pulled out a pair of scicsorrs. he then handed it to her and said "here you go."
he looked at her all curled up in the chair "hey you ok?"

Anne blinked a couple of times in rapid succession. She would not cry, damn it. This was no time for tears. She looked at Jack, his face burrly behind the unshead tears. She took a deep breath and made two solid cuts in each othe legs of her jeans, instantly transforming them into shorts.

"I'm okay, just a bit overwhellmed I guess. I didn't mean to pry, about your life, or anything." She said setting to work on furriously scrubbing the denim clean. "My parents always said I was too curious," she choked.

Thinking aobut her folks while she was emotional had not been a good idea. Silent tears fell in fat drops from her eyes, down her cheeks, as she focused intently on cleaning her clothes.

jack felt sorry for her "you didn't pry i just have done things in my past that i am not proud of such as knowing full well this would happen. i have had dreams abot this for about three to four months and i warned no one. he said sorrowfully he warped an arm around her as she cried "its ok your safe here" he gave her a hug. he kissed her head "we will get though this...i promise"

Anne slipped her arms about his waist as Jack pulled her in to his body. Tears flowed freely now as he held her, and told her everything was going to be okay. She tried to pull herself together, knowing that she needed to be strong, but also knowing she needed to be liked. She was always a people pleaser, even when she was little, and that habbit died hard. She blinked rapidly a couple of times and looked up at him, her arms still about his waist.

"Are you sure you're okay with me being here with you?" She asked softly.

"of course its ok. it will take some adjusting but I'll be fine with it as long as you are" jack said as he looked into her eyes and brushed her tears away with his thumb. he wanted her but he kept his restriant on as he slowly stroked her head

She nearly couldn't breath as she looked away, he was being so nice. Her head was swimming as she tried to calm herself down. The feel of his rough thumb against her cheek grounding her. She looked back at him, her lips slightly parted and moist. She stood letting his hand move with her.

"i am okay, I am happier to be with you than be with out you." She smiled, their faces inches appart.

"i am glad to hear that." jack could barly think as he looked into her eyes. she was so cute, and suddenly it happened, he kissed her lightly on the lips. he blushed when he relized what he had done. "sorry" he said as he pulled away. his hands still on her face and shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom